Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,716 members, 7,802,163 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:14 AM

Enhance Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil For Men - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Enhance Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil For Men (11722 Views)

Improve Your Sexual Performance With SAMSU Oil For Men / Enjoy Sexual Pleasure And Last Long In Bed With Samsu Oil For Men / Improve Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil For Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enhance Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil For Men by Humblegoodman(m): 8:25am On Jan 11, 2016
We are in the business of restoring marriages that are on the brink of collapse due to the husband's sexual failures. In the same vein, we are also helping to strengthen relationships that are having issues due to the man's inability to satisfy his partner. Many marriages and relationships have hit the rocks owing to this sexual challenge. You'll agree with me that Ladies are not happy when the man is not able to give her sexual enjoyment , or better put, achieve orgasm whenever she has sex. This challenge has been a source of worry to a lot of men.

Research has shown that your ability to identify a problem is a stepping stone to finding a solution to the problem. This is the reason, PD SAMSU CO. in Jakarta, Indonesia , through painstaking research, came out with a product called SAMSU OIL, which does the following for men.

-It gives men sexual strength and stamina.
-It enables men to stay longer during sexual intercourse.
-It eliminates premature expulsion.
-it reduces over sensitivity that would make men to Erupt early.
-It makes the joystick to be very strong and turgid.

Samsu oil has been tested and proven by many to be efficacious and reliable. I, therefore, encourage men who desire to enjoy prolonged sex with their spouse or partner and leave themselves satisfied to order their samsu oil today. You will be happy yo did. call on Sir Joe on 08030883020 for yours today. No dulling!
Re: Enhance Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil For Men by Humblegoodman(m): 7:48am On Jan 12, 2016
If you desire to enjoy sweet, passionate and prolonged sex this new year with your spouse/partner, you need to order your samsu oil today. For you to avoid early expulsion, samsu oil will help you immensely. It will also give you sexual stamina and energy, reduce over sensitivity that will make you come early. It will enhance the turgidity and strenght of your joystick. You will enjoy sex with your spouse/partner for up to 30 minutes without coming earlier than you used to . Make her run after you for more. Rekindle that passion, sweet sensation and heat that once existed between you and your partner. Take full control of your relationship and bring back that fire burning again. Command more respect from your partner by giving her that earth shattering orgasm that she has always longed for.Stop giving her flimsy excuses for your sexual failures. take a bold step today , call Sir joe on 08030883020. Don't be left behind. no dulling.
Re: Enhance Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil For Men by Humblegoodman(m): 10:08am On Jan 13, 2016
We are in the business of restoring marriages that are on the brink of collapse due to the husband's sexual failures. In the same vein, we are also helping to strengthen relationships that are having issues due to the man's inability to satisfy his partner. Many marriages and relationships have hit the rocks owing to this sexual challenge. You'll agree with me that Ladies are not happy when the man is not able to give her sexual enjoyment , or better put, achieve orgasm whenever she has sex. This challenge has been a source of worry to a lot of men.

Research has shown that your ability to identify a problem is a stepping stone to finding a solution to the problem. This is the reason, PD SAMSU CO. in Jakarta, Indonesia , through painstaking research, came out with a product called SAMSU OIL, which does the following for men.

Samsu oil has been tested and proven by many to be efficacious and reliable. I, therefore, encourage men who desire to enjoy prolonged sex with their spouse or partner and leave themselves satisfied to order their samsu oil today. You will be happy yo did. call on Sir Joe on 08030883020 for yours today. No dulling!

Distributors are wanted nationwide.You will be given our product at a highly subsidized rate. You sell and make your own little gain and everybody goes home feeling happy. what do you think? Then call me now.
Re: Enhance Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil For Men by Humblegoodman(m): 7:20am On Jan 14, 2016

Distributors are wanted nationwide.You will be given our product at a highly subsidized rate. You sell and make your own little gain and everybody goes home feeling happy. what do you think? Then call me now.
Re: Enhance Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil For Men by Nobody: 8:24am On Jan 14, 2016
This dude humblegoodman is kind of dynamic you advertising your products and customers are making enquiry all you do is to ignore their enquiries and keep on with the advertisement.... Abeg who you day advertise to
Re: Enhance Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil For Men by Humblegoodman(m): 9:38pm On Jan 14, 2016
Buzanjay, I make sure I respond to enquiries directed to me. Tnx
Re: Enhance Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil For Men by Humblegoodman(m): 9:45pm On Jan 14, 2016
Order your samsu oil today and enjoy sweet, prolonged and passionate sex with your partner. Call sir Joe on 08030883020.no dulling.
Re: Enhance Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil For Men by Humblegoodman(m): 10:06am On Jan 15, 2016
Samsu oil for men is easily applied, reducing over sensitivity and helps to avoid premature expulsion to all men who wish to prolong sexual pleasure both for themselves and their partner.

Too early expulsion during intercourse leaves both man and woman unsatisfied. Every couple desire to extend the adventure of sexual pleasure in order to reach explosive orgasm and achieve ultimate satisfaction. Such intense irritability and premature expulsion can be safely forestalled with samsu oil.

How do i apply samsu oil?

It is packed in a small bottle and is applied to the external surface of the joystick. You can apply it when you have achieved Attention; you can also apply it before achieving Attention, say 20 minutes before intercourse. You will pour samsu oil on your finger and rub it lightly on to the external surface of your joystick and do not wash it off before making love. It is non toxic and has no side effect. It's mainly made of root extracts called ZINGIBERIS RHIZOMA EXTRACT etal. I give you my word that your woman will be begging you to stop after she had "come " severally on just round one. It gives you sexual energy and stamina. You will enjoy it more on all night sex, allowing you to go as far as 5 rounds. she go bow; i bet you she will never insult you again . call Sir Joe for your order now on 08030883020. No dulling.
Re: Enhance Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil For Men by Humblegoodman(m): 3:35pm On Jan 16, 2016
Be smart, get your samsu oil today. Give your wife/ partner lovely sexual experience that she. Will not forget in a hurry. WhatsApp or call Sir Joe on 08030883020. No dulling!
Re: Enhance Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil For Men by Humblegoodman(m): 2:18pm On Jan 17, 2016
Whether you Believe it or not, good sex is like food to every woman's soul. Make her run after you for more. Good sex is one of the keys to every woman's heart. Your sexual inadequacy has a solution. Call for your samsu oil today. You. Will thank me afterwards. WhatsApp or call Sir Joe on 08030883020. No dulling!
Re: Enhance Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil For Men by Humblegoodman(m): 9:23pm On Jan 17, 2016
Upgrade your sexual performance with samsu oil, it's the best. No plenty talk.
Re: Enhance Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil For Men by NiRfreak(m): 11:52pm On Jan 17, 2016
how much is this oil.......why cnt you just put the price.......to make people decide in time or in future.
Re: Enhance Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil For Men by Humblegoodman(m): 2:26pm On Jan 18, 2016
NiRfreak, The price is never the problem. It's affordable. The quantity you are buying determines the price we give to you. The price we sell to our distributors is quite different from what we sell to someone buying just a bottle. The price we give to someone buying a dozen is different too. so just whatsap or call me on 08030883020, let's discuss. I have been discussing and reaching agreements with clients all along. Price is never the problem, but your enthusiasm to buy, use and enjoy this powerful and fantastic preparation from Indonesia. thank you.
Re: Enhance Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil For Men by Humblegoodman(m): 10:22pm On Jan 19, 2016
Real men don't procrastinate in taking advantage of opportunities when they present themselves. Take advantage of the availability of samsu oil and show That lady who has been making jest of you because you can't stay long inside of her. Order your samsu oil and break Her waist for her. By the time you pound her for complete 30 minutes, next time she won't call u a one minute man again.she will respect you . Whatsapp or call sir Joe on 08030883020. You will thank me later. No dulling!
Re: Enhance Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil For Men by Humblegoodman(m): 9:33pm On Jan 21, 2016
Please if you want to stop embarrassing yourself in bed due to your sexual dysfunction, not able to last long in bed, early expulsion, poor turgidity,low sexual stamina and energy; be rest assured that your shame has ended. With samsu oil, you will last long in bed, have sexual strength and stamina, mitigate early expulsion and enjoy sweet and passionate sex with your partner,and she will come back for more.she Will respect and love ❤ you the more. WhatsApp or call sir Joe on 08030883020 for a chat. Samsu oil is a wonderful Indonesian preparation that will make you ask yourself where you have been all these while.you will thank me later.no dulling!
Re: Enhance Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil For Men by Humblegoodman(m): 5:54pm On Jan 22, 2016
Call for your samsu oil today and have great fun. No dulling!
Re: Enhance Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil For Men by Humblegoodman(m): 5:24pm On Jan 23, 2016
Catch your fun to the fullest. Give your partner a sexual experience of a lifetime. She will not forget about it in a hurry. Order your samsu oil today.it will make you last longer in bed, it eliminates early expulsion, makes your joystick stronger,reduces oversensitivity and gives you all round sexual enjoyment. Whatsapp or call Sir Joe on 08030883020. You will thank me later. No dulling!
Re: Enhance Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil For Men by Humblegoodman(m): 5:40pm On Jan 24, 2016
If you desire to give your partner a sexual experience of a lifetime, you have to order your Samsu oil this minute. If you want your partner to respect and love you more because you have the capacity to satisfy her in bed, order your samsu oil now. Nothing makes a woman sad like a man who can't give her a good sex. That's why some women cheat on their husbands because the man keeps giving excuses why he can't perform. Stop your partner from murmuring and complaining and hissing every time. Get your samsu oil today. It will make you last longer in bed, gives you sexual stamina and energy, gives you hard rock erection, controls premature expulsion and gives you and your partner all round sexual enjoyment. You will thank me later. No side effects at all. WhatsApp or call Sir Joe on 08030883020. No dulling!
Re: Enhance Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil For Men by rozoh(m): 11:36pm On Jan 24, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Enhance Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil For Men by Humblegoodman(m): 3:51pm On Jan 25, 2016
Rozoh, this mhhhhhhh of yours is laced with unspoken words. What's going on on your mind?
Re: Enhance Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil For Men by Humblegoodman(m): 2:44pm On Jan 26, 2016
There is nothing that humiliates a man than having a sweet and beautiful lady / wife at your beck and call but he is not able to satisfy her in bed. Each time the woman gives her entire being for the man to enjoy as he desires and the man , before you say JACK, the man has ejaculated. You will see the woman's face swell up and feeling very upset. The next thing you will hear from the woman is ' what's all this, you have started again?' ooooohhhh ! She will give a loud and long hiss. You will hear the man say ' nawa ooo, meeeeen'. My brother you can't continue like this. Don't allow your woman to start thinking of getting her satisfaction outside your home when there is a solution. Say God forbid! Please call or whatsapp me now on 08030883020 for your Samsu oil. It will make you have strong attention, makes you last longer in bed, makes you have prolonged sex, gives you sexual stamina and energy and makes you have overall sexual enjoyment.she will be the one begging you to stop. No side effects at all. No dulling!
Re: Enhance Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil For Men by zubione: 3:14pm On Jan 26, 2016
Well! Sanusi Oil is good but If you want to enjoy perfect sex, try this [url]"Perfect SexToys for Couples to Use Together"[/url] http://adultandcoupleslovetoys..com.ng/
Re: Enhance Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil For Men by Humblegoodman(m): 9:04pm On Jan 26, 2016
If you desire to give your partner a sexual experience of a lifetime, you have to order your Samsu oil this minute. If you want your partner to respect and love you more because you have the capacity to satisfy her in bed, order your samsu oil now. Nothing makes a woman sad like a man who can't give her a good sex. That's why some women cheat on their husbands because the man keeps giving excuses why he can't perform. Stop your partner from murmuring and complaining and hissing every time. Get your samsu oil today. It will make you last longer in bed, gives you sexual stamina and energy, gives you hard rock erection, controls premature expulsion and gives you and your partner all round sexual enjoyment. You will thank me later. No side effects at all. WhatsApp or call Sir Joe on 08030883020. No dulling!
Re: Enhance Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil For Men by Humblegoodman(m): 11:09am On Jan 27, 2016

Samsu oil has been tested and proven by many to be efficacious and reliable. I, therefore, encourage men who desire to enjoy prolonged sex with their spouse or partner and leave themselves satisfied to order their samsu oil today. You will be happy yo did. call or whatsapp Sir Joe on 08030883020 for yours today. No dulling!
Re: Enhance Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil For Men by Humblegoodman(m): 3:19pm On Jan 28, 2016
Take control of your relationship. Stop your partner from incessant frowning and hissing in the bedroom, due to your sexual inadequacies. quick expulsion, weak Attention. not able to "flog" her for 30 minutes and beyond. Not able to go more than one round of sex. Order your samsu oil now. very efficacious and proven to be worth the while. I bet you, she will beg you to stop after flogging her for 30 to 40 minutes non stop YOu can call or WhatsApp Sir Joe on 08030883020. Your shame has ended.

Ladies out there, if your partner is having this challenge aforementioned, take a bold step, place an order for him and you will enjoy him in the end. Take a bold step today and you won't regret it. No dulling!
Re: Enhance Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil For Men by Humblegoodman(m): 9:37pm On Jan 28, 2016
Samsu oil is a wonderful indonesian formulation which does not have respect for any woman. with samsu oil , you will get her begging you to stop. Order your samsu oil today and give your partner that passionate and unbelievable sexual experience. It makes you last long in bed, gives you sexual stamina and energy, eliminates early expulsion, reduces over sensitivity and gives your joystick unprecedented turgidity. It has no side effect at all. Be the King of your bed room once again. Assert your authority and take control of your relationship & show her the fibre you are made of. Whatsapp or call Sir Joe on 08030883020. it's not expensive.no dulling.
Re: Enhance Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil For Men by saawe: 6:21pm On Jan 29, 2016
Samsu oil is now available in Lagos, Call Mr Samuel on 08137016829 to get yours..
Re: Enhance Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil For Men by Humblegoodman(m): 12:40pm On Jan 30, 2016
Please, regain your lost respect and dignity as a result of your inability to satisfy your partner in bed. A man who has a sexual challenge of not being able to make a woman achieve orgasm is more often than not being looked down upon. This will result in the man having low self esteem, which may lead to depression. You have a solution in Samsu oil. It's specially made of root extracts of zingiberries etal from a foremost Chemist in Indonesia. It helps you to achieve hard rock attention, makes you last long in bed, gives you sexual stamina and energy, reduces joystick over sensitivity and gives you and your partner all round sexual enjoyment.It has no side effects at all . Give it a try and you will thank me later. WhatsApp or call sir Joe on 08030883020. Very affordable. No dulling!
Re: Enhance Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil For Men by Humblegoodman(m): 4:07pm On Jan 31, 2016
If you desire to graduate from a two minutes man to a 30 minutes man in bed, you need to have your Samsu oil today. If you are tired of your partner getting upset and keeps complaining due to your inability to give her bed-breaking sex that would leave her satisfied, you need samsu oil to enhance your performance. No two ways about it. WhatsApp or call Sir Joe on 08030883020.You will thank me later . No dulling!
Re: Enhance Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil For Men by smsshola(m): 5:38pm On Jan 31, 2016
anthney87:
how can it b gotten in other states and how much is it

If you ar in the northern part of the country its 1k.
Re: Enhance Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil For Men by smsshola(m): 5:41pm On Jan 31, 2016
Welcomme:
Where can I get it in d northern part of the country.

If u want it then call this line 09091340712

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Do You Feel When Your Girl Scream During Sex??? / Hypocrisy Of Society When It Comes To Gender Equality. / Best Hook Up App In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.