Stats: 3,150,562 members, 7,809,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:56 PM

My New Boyfriend Is A Yoruba Boy. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My New Boyfriend Is A Yoruba Boy. (6242 Views)

When Your Boyfriend Is Giving You Tough Competition(pics) / "If You Tell Me About My Boyfriend's Infidelity, You Owe Me A New Boyfriend" / My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

Re: My New Boyfriend Is A Yoruba Boy. by cupidhero(m): 7:59am On Nov 24, 2015
misspicy:

grin you should be disturbed bae...yoruba boys are green snakes under green grass,I mean they can turn your life upside down with lies cheesy

last bullet if you love a guy enough to cope with his lies and cheating nature wch they all term as all men are polygamus in nature, please go ahead and have a great time with your yoruba boyfriend....note they are not romantic,even if they pretend for sometime their true nature will eventually surface grin so if you can cope with all these....happy dating life from me grin

oh and hope you have money to spend on them,they like girls spending on them and giving them money alot...trust me this infos are tested and trusted grin
You dey fuckkk up! Why not say "some Yoruba boys" are liars instead of tagging men from a whole tribe as liars?
Re: My New Boyfriend Is A Yoruba Boy. by misspicy(f): 8:04am On Nov 24, 2015
[quote author=PunkyVeer post=40344185][/quote] trial and luck situation maami.....just pray for a soul mate,its not by tribe.
Re: My New Boyfriend Is A Yoruba Boy. by misspicy(f): 8:05am On Nov 24, 2015
cupidhero:

You dey fuckkk up! Why not say "some Yoruba boys" are liars instead of tagging men from a whole tribe as liars?
emabinu baami...that the truth and you know it...awon yooba boys badt gan grin
Re: My New Boyfriend Is A Yoruba Boy. by Nobody: 8:07am On Nov 24, 2015
PunkyVeer:
So which are the best people to date/wed in Naija?
Yorubas of course. And I'm being serious.
Re: My New Boyfriend Is A Yoruba Boy. by Nobody: 8:09am On Nov 24, 2015
misspicy:

trial and luck situation maami.....just pray for a soul mate,its not by tribe.

Sure smiley
Re: My New Boyfriend Is A Yoruba Boy. by Iamoilprince(m): 8:10am On Nov 24, 2015
the question is: Can u marry him ?

U date someone you can settle down with.
Re: My New Boyfriend Is A Yoruba Boy. by cupidhero(m): 8:13am On Nov 24, 2015
misspicy:

emabinu baami...that the truth and you know it...awon yooba boys badt gan grin
A close relative lost millions in the name of dating but i still won't tag the tribe of the boy who duped her as conmen. Naijabois will always be naijabois. I no be Yoruba and i don't speak Yoruba...i'm just speaking for some of my Yoruba niggas.
Re: My New Boyfriend Is A Yoruba Boy. by Nobody: 8:14am On Nov 24, 2015
BoboYekini:

Really? tongue

They kinda do have the looks I normally go for. Take you for an example cheesy tongue Nice of you to grace us with your hotness this morning wink How are you, Bo? All good?
Re: My New Boyfriend Is A Yoruba Boy. by misspicy(f): 8:37am On Nov 24, 2015
cupidhero:

A close relative lost millions in the name of dating but i still won't tag the tribe of the boy who duped her as conmen. Naijabois will always be naijabois. I no be Yoruba and i don't speak Yoruba...i'm just speaking for some of my Yoruba niggas.
true talk
Re: My New Boyfriend Is A Yoruba Boy. by Nobody: 8:55am On Nov 24, 2015
misspicy:

seriously grin

and i forgot to add that if you are not submissive don't even dare to date a yoruba boy or if you don't know how to cook or can't clean and wash his clothes and apartment....summary if you can't do d duty of a wife don't bother dating a yoruba boy,the end product will be he would bang yout intestine out and then marry a woman who.would do all tthis things for him grin

I'm surprised this came from you because i'm sure you ain't looking for no attention. Please, what's your state of origin?

cc freakypinky

morning punkie
Re: My New Boyfriend Is A Yoruba Boy. by Nobody: 9:01am On Nov 24, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Really? tongue

They kinda do have the looks I normally go for. Take you for an example cheesy tongue Nice of you to grace us with your hotness this morning wink How are you, Bo? All good?
cheesy You are too kind. Don't get carried away o, we're star crossed remember?
Re: My New Boyfriend Is A Yoruba Boy. by naijaboiy: 9:05am On Nov 24, 2015
misspicy:

[color=1980BC]Hi wink[/color]
What's up with you? wink
Re: My New Boyfriend Is A Yoruba Boy. by Nobody: 9:07am On Nov 24, 2015
BoboYekini:
cheesy You are too kind. Don't get carried away o, we're star crossed remember?

cry
Re: My New Boyfriend Is A Yoruba Boy. by misspicy(f): 9:12am On Nov 24, 2015
naijaboiy:

What's up with you? wink
trouble shooting grin.....

and waiting for next week,the month is pregnant wink
Re: My New Boyfriend Is A Yoruba Boy. by firstking01(m): 9:32am On Nov 24, 2015
Chai, @d fellows above me, nlanders and their badt mouthedness sha, op, wat have u bin hearing abt yoloba boys, muku start frm their first
Re: My New Boyfriend Is A Yoruba Boy. by naijaboiy: 9:34am On Nov 24, 2015
misspicy:

trouble shooting grin.....

and waiting for next week,the month is pregnant wink
Lol you always seem to get away with it. What's the special thing about next month? wink
Re: My New Boyfriend Is A Yoruba Boy. by Nobody: 9:39am On Nov 24, 2015
Freakypinky:
The thing is, i don't want to get heart broken at the end of the day or better still end up being a side chick.
with the way u think right now,u are already a side chick,stupidity is written all over this post

Re: My New Boyfriend Is A Yoruba Boy. by misspicy(f): 9:47am On Nov 24, 2015
naijaboiy:

Lol you always seem to get away with it. What's the special thing about next month? wink
cheesy behind the scene dear
Re: My New Boyfriend Is A Yoruba Boy. by naijaboiy: 9:49am On Nov 24, 2015
misspicy:

cheesy behind the scene dear
hmm...okay.

I think I have a clue though. cheesy
Re: My New Boyfriend Is A Yoruba Boy. by torqque7(m): 10:08am On Nov 24, 2015
buygala:
Bad behaviour isn't tribe-dependent sad

Anyway, going by op's pishure, I think it's the guy who needs our counselling and advice, not the op embarassed ....She looks like a professional destiny-killer sad
Rotfl..this really got me laughing hard..professional destiny killer.. grin..can't get over that part lol
Re: My New Boyfriend Is A Yoruba Boy. by blessedfavoured: 11:16am On Nov 24, 2015
Re: My New Boyfriend Is A Yoruba Boy. by MrsChima(f): 11:43am On Nov 24, 2015
Freakypinky:
With all i'm hearing about Yoruba boys. I don't know if i should be cautious. We've gone far already and it's too late for me to turn back now.

He has t a Ken your "flowers" huh? If so, you have fvcked up..literally. lipsrsealed

Re: My New Boyfriend Is A Yoruba Boy. by MrsChima(f): 11:46am On Nov 24, 2015
BoboYekini:

(Falls off buhari's dick)

Joke of the day. grin grin
Re: My New Boyfriend Is A Yoruba Boy. by ggrin(f): 11:48am On Nov 24, 2015
buygala:
Bad behaviour isn't tribe-dependent sad

Anyway, going by op's pishure, I think it's the guy who needs our counselling and advice, not the op embarassed ....She looks like a professional destiny-killer sad
she a karishikacry
Re: My New Boyfriend Is A Yoruba Boy. by MrsChima(f): 11:50am On Nov 24, 2015
misspicy:

grin you should be disturbed bae...yoruba boys are green snakes under green grass,I mean they can turn your life upside down with lies cheesy

last bullet if you love a guy enough to cope with his lies and cheating nature wch they all term as all men are polygamus in nature, please go ahead and have a great time with your yoruba boyfriend....note they are not romantic,even if they pretend for sometime their true nature will eventually surface grin so if you can cope with all these....happy dating life from me grin

oh and hope you have money to spend on them,they like girls spending on them and giving them money alot...trust me this infos are tested and trusted grin

Me and the fetus is laughing out loud. grin grin grin

Yoruba boys don suffer ooo
Re: My New Boyfriend Is A Yoruba Boy. by MrsChima(f): 11:54am On Nov 24, 2015
Wallade:
Every man is polygamous in nature.
Most men cheat on their women.
Every man loves women.

Why do you castigate Yoruba men for acts that are common to all men?

If Every men are polygamus then why is there issues with women having multiple partners since women are made from a rib of a man?
Re: My New Boyfriend Is A Yoruba Boy. by MrsChima(f): 11:56am On Nov 24, 2015
JimiCoker:
I think I now understand serial killers. The whole throat slashing and eyeball squishing thing, I totally get it. OP I feel like smashing your head against the wall and eating your brains. Since I can't, I'll just denounce your relationship to the hapless yoruba guy. Go spread your toilet diseases amongst your own kinsmen. Ijit

Awww...did she touch a nerve Ekiti boy? grin kiss tongue
Re: My New Boyfriend Is A Yoruba Boy. by Freakypinky(f): 12:03pm On Nov 24, 2015
MrsChima:

He has t a Ken your "flowers" huh? If so, you have fvcked up..literally. lipsrsealed
I'm not a virgin.
Re: My New Boyfriend Is A Yoruba Boy. by MrsChima(f): 12:04pm On Nov 24, 2015
Freakypinky:

I'm not a virgin.

Yup you have fvcked up!
Re: My New Boyfriend Is A Yoruba Boy. by Nobody: 12:15pm On Nov 24, 2015
MrsChima:

Awww...did she touch a nerve Ekiti boy? grin kiss tongue
Naah, I think I have NL rage (kinda like road rage, only worse) grin
I'm actually a Lagosian, at least my great grandpa was born here and so we carved a niche for ourselves. Why ekiti tho, dated a lotta ekiti boiz have you?
*wink* *wink*
Dont let Chima hear dis oh cheesy
Re: My New Boyfriend Is A Yoruba Boy. by MrsChima(f): 12:21pm On Nov 24, 2015
JimiCoker:

Naah, I think I have NL rage (kinda like road rage, only worse) grin
I'm actually a Lagosian, at least my great grandpa was born here and so we carved a niche for ourselves. Why ekiti tho, dated a lotta ekiti boiz have you?
*wink* *wink*
Dont let Chima hear dis oh cheesy

One. I also dated a Yoruba from a clan known for big dicks. lipsrsealed
Re: My New Boyfriend Is A Yoruba Boy. by misspicy(f): 12:36pm On Nov 24, 2015
MrsChima:

Me and the fetus is laughing out loud. grin grin grin

Yoruba boys don suffer ooo
kikikikiki grin abeg greet baby for me,i consider him/her baby not foetus undecided

Tag 3 Nairalanders / Unilag Big Girl Caught Giving It Hot To Her Sugar Daddy In An Hotel / See What This Woman Wore To A Night Party