Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,937 members, 7,806,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

How I Lost Two Jobs I Needed Today. - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How I Lost Two Jobs I Needed Today. (38743 Views)

I Have Been Offered Two Jobs And I Don't Know Which One To Choose. Please Help / I Got Two Jobs Offers Through Nairalabd / Undecided Over Two Jobs Offers!!! Please Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Lost Two Jobs I Needed Today. by Armstrong1975: 5:24am On Nov 24, 2015
Don't give, keep going, something good is about to happen
Re: How I Lost Two Jobs I Needed Today. by Yello1(m): 6:05am On Nov 24, 2015
@op,self criticism is gud but neva regret ur action... Another advice frm my church mind,dt work isnt 4 u,if it was urs u would hav got it.
Re: How I Lost Two Jobs I Needed Today. by chccho(m): 6:10am On Nov 24, 2015
Its a good thing to know what your shortcomings are so at least u can easily solve them. Some people don't even know what their problems are hence they just keep getting frustrated..I have a colleague in my office at the moment and she is just like u too,doesn't know how talk always spewing trash because of that I don't say more than goodmorning n bye bye to her...
Re: How I Lost Two Jobs I Needed Today. by kilokeys(m): 6:34am On Nov 24, 2015
Marine spirits grin

Ur brain got rewired on 3rd mainland bridge
Re: How I Lost Two Jobs I Needed Today. by francizy(m): 6:40am On Nov 24, 2015
Dolypson04:

Next time learn to activate your brain before put your mouth in gear!

This post reminds me of one of my chemistry lecturer's reply to the question our oldest student asked him back then when I was in 100L.. grin grin grin grin

"You have to put your brain in gear before you put your mouth in motion" shocked

Our old baba no come fit dey ask lecturers question after that humiliation.. cry
Re: How I Lost Two Jobs I Needed Today. by Sike(m): 6:59am On Nov 24, 2015
menix:
Chaii....
Uwa Mmebi applicant..
In English pls?
Re: How I Lost Two Jobs I Needed Today. by ajeleseujn(m): 7:10am On Nov 24, 2015
Work on your tongue, and pray more.

God bless
Re: How I Lost Two Jobs I Needed Today. by Nobody: 7:20am On Nov 24, 2015
You were too confident in yourself, which is extremely good but very detrimental if not properly checked. I guess you have learnt your lessons.
Re: How I Lost Two Jobs I Needed Today. by menix(m): 7:33am On Nov 24, 2015
Sike:
In English pls?

If I tell you the english version Lasisi09 would sue me for plagiarism...

But if u take it up and start asking neighbors u will learn nd never forget..
Re: How I Lost Two Jobs I Needed Today. by litetias(m): 8:13am On Nov 24, 2015
U women talk too much. Parrot. Even from article you wrote i can gleam that you are a chatterbox cos you were rambling. see yourself now
Re: How I Lost Two Jobs I Needed Today. by oismail(m): 8:20am On Nov 24, 2015
You copied José Mourinho
Good for you
Re: How I Lost Two Jobs I Needed Today. by floflo12: 8:52am On Nov 24, 2015
I dey sure say people go don tell u before say u dey talk too much,u no just gree.just learn from your mistakes sha
Re: How I Lost Two Jobs I Needed Today. by spacyzuma(m): 8:53am On Nov 24, 2015
MathsChic:
You dont want to show that you know more than your interviewer. I was at an interview where me flatly lost out on a fantastic job offer because i talked way too much about my abilities. My mouth sha grin

Lmao

That must have been very frustrating.

I've never done that in an interview. I'm usually too tense so I never speak more than I think is required. grin
Re: How I Lost Two Jobs I Needed Today. by pomsky: 10:11am On Nov 24, 2015
[size=14pt].....dats how many nairalanders come here and spue s-h-i-t out of their mouths, insulting, verbally abusing and talking anyhow to anyone. Well what you experienced is part of the price paid for "free speech". When you're full of s-h-i-t , shitty words come out of you.. Begin practicing controlled verbal communication and not be a victim of yourself again.Anyways, sori about your loss!
...Nairaland side effects.......[/size] sad
Re: How I Lost Two Jobs I Needed Today. by 123papas(m): 10:15am On Nov 24, 2015
Apply to Linda Ikeji Blog
Re: How I Lost Two Jobs I Needed Today. by Victosin09(f): 10:47am On Nov 24, 2015
My dear, You're just on your way to the top. I'm glad you were able to identify that weakness. You just work on it and any other flaw you might have identified. With God on your side, you'll scale through the job hunt and even help others.
Re: How I Lost Two Jobs I Needed Today. by MathsChic(f): 11:06am On Nov 24, 2015
spacyzuma:

Lmao

That must have been very frustrating.

I've never done that in an interview. I'm usually too tense so I never speak more than I think is required. grin
True it was. Over-confidence got me there.
Re: How I Lost Two Jobs I Needed Today. by Dolypson04(m): 11:15am On Nov 24, 2015
francizy:

This post reminds me of one of my chemistry lecturer's reply to the question our oldest student asked him back then when I was in 100L.. grin grin grin grin

"You have to put your brain in gear before you put your mouth in motion" shocked

Our old baba no come fit dey ask lecturers question after that humiliation.. cry
Lol
Re: How I Lost Two Jobs I Needed Today. by Originalsly: 12:37pm On Nov 24, 2015
"One of my greatest selling points had always been the fact that I am very outspoken" This is never a selling point unless you are running for political office or are an activist or religious leader.....it can bring you supporters. When it comes to jobs it spells doom...as you found out. In all aspects of life...there are things that are better left unsaid. I suggest you stop taking pride in yourself of being outspoken....allowing the tongue to speak out without filter whatever the brain is thinking. You need to start working on tongue control immediately and don't hope that when the time comes you would suddenly have control. Start working on yourself.
Re: How I Lost Two Jobs I Needed Today. by GoodFaith: 1:50pm On Nov 24, 2015
tjark1:

so is God that made her misyarn abi? ehn? angry

When your village people r using satellite to watch u, this kind ting must happen!

The only thing I can tell you is I have faith
God is in control of our life
Delay is not the end of the world
Re: How I Lost Two Jobs I Needed Today. by timilehin81(m): 1:51pm On Nov 24, 2015
oga shashfm...go and pray. .they re following you from village
Re: How I Lost Two Jobs I Needed Today. by Wandeabbas: 2:27pm On Nov 24, 2015
Lmaoo. Just one month after service? I know people who sat at home for up to 2 years grin you will find one soon don't worry.

1 Like

Re: How I Lost Two Jobs I Needed Today. by jackima: 3:41pm On Nov 24, 2015
The most dangerous part of our body is the TONGUE, think before you talk do not TALK before you think. Learn a very good lesson and move on.
Do not let this mistake repeat itself. Wonderful day.
Re: How I Lost Two Jobs I Needed Today. by lipranco: 3:49pm On Nov 24, 2015
[quote author=PRISTINEMUSCLES post=40332416] E be like say awon aye don dey turn ur pot for coven. Just kidding.

Experience they say is the best teacher. More opportunities gonna come and i believe you will never make that mistake again.

[/quote
Rotfl cheesy
Re: How I Lost Two Jobs I Needed Today. by Austeenite(m): 12:10pm On Nov 25, 2015
The deeds has been done. Learn from it and move on. There is no regrets in life, just lessons. You will get other offers, pls ensure you do what is expected. wishing you all the best in your quest.
Re: How I Lost Two Jobs I Needed Today. by nenergy(m): 2:28pm On Nov 30, 2015
Bookmarked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Invite From TGI Group / Gtbank Aptitude Test On Friday 9th Of Nov 2012 / Why Is Beard Not Allowed In Military But Moustache Is Allowed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.