Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

VISA To HEAVEN... Life Is A Journey From Eternity To Earth N Back To Eternity - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / VISA To HEAVEN... Life Is A Journey From Eternity To Earth N Back To Eternity (844 Views)

Zimbabwean Pastor, Tito, Arrested For Selling Tickets To Heaven For $500 Each / Best Explanation/analogy Of God And Eternity To An Atheist / Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

VISA To HEAVEN... Life Is A Journey From Eternity To Earth N Back To Eternity by berepiki(m): 8:27pm On Nov 23, 2015
Secure your eternal destiny by receiving the visa(Jesus) to HEAVEN... Accept Jesus Today as your Lord and personal Savior... WITHOUT Jesus in ur life, life is a waste... RIP TO THE Dead... Let the living be wise... Where u end up in eternity is determined by the choices you make now... May God open your eyes to the truth in Jesus Name AMEN... As you read this, I anoint ur eyes with eyesalve that you might see beyond the veil IJN AMEN

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Anita Ebhodaghe (formally Anita Oyakhilome) Writes Touching E-book / I Need To Know Please / My Pesent Religious Life, In Summary!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.