Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,852 members, 7,806,414 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:06 PM

Steve Jobs Stopped Going To Church Because Of Biafra(proof) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Steve Jobs Stopped Going To Church Because Of Biafra(proof) (7282 Views)

Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu / Ofiafuluagu Mbaka, Steve Eboh Visit Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence (Pics) / Major Jack Wears Slippers To Church - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Steve Jobs Stopped Going To Church Because Of Biafra(proof) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Nov 23, 2015
Do you know that Steve Jobs stopped believing in God and going to church because of Biafra? I am sure most people don't know this. Here is an excerpt from his authorized biography by Walter Isaacson.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Steve Jobs Stopped Going To Church Because Of Biafra(proof) by HungerBAD: 9:29pm On Nov 23, 2015
Wow.

But there is a difference between both Biafra.

2 Likes

Re: Steve Jobs Stopped Going To Church Because Of Biafra(proof) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Nov 23, 2015
This shows that the reality of that war is not something we would ever want a repeat of.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Steve Jobs Stopped Going To Church Because Of Biafra(proof) by LoveMachine(m): 9:35pm On Nov 23, 2015
tbae:
This shows that the reality of that war is not something we would ever want a repeat of.

GBAM!
Re: Steve Jobs Stopped Going To Church Because Of Biafra(proof) by BiafranAvatar(m): 9:38pm On Nov 23, 2015
tbae:

Believe me, Nigeria ain't ready for war!!!

4 Likes

Re: Steve Jobs Stopped Going To Church Because Of Biafra(proof) by IamAtribalist: 9:42pm On Nov 23, 2015
cool And that is why YEEBOOS are calling for ANOTHER Biafra - can you see how STUPID Yeeboos are?

1 Like

Re: Steve Jobs Stopped Going To Church Because Of Biafra(proof) by speedyGonzales: 9:44pm On Nov 23, 2015
well, this is what I have been mad about! starving children to death in the name of oil money...

And My problem with this guy called god, came in a similar way...

1 Like

Re: Steve Jobs Stopped Going To Church Because Of Biafra(proof) by KnowAll(m): 9:45pm On Nov 23, 2015
And he never went back to church , therby given into d caprice & deceipt who has nothing to offer other than kill, steal & destroy. Ironically he died of deviil given conn55ert.6
Re: Steve Jobs Stopped Going To Church Because Of Biafra(proof) by merzybenedict(m): 10:11pm On Nov 23, 2015
What shall it profiteth a man who gained so much wealth and lost his soul in the lake of fire ... If everybody were to think the way he thought, the world will suffer tragedies... God, no matter what, you'll still be my Lord !

3 Likes

Re: Steve Jobs Stopped Going To Church Because Of Biafra(proof) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Nov 23, 2015
Steve jobs stopped going to church because of biafra, big deal!

Did that helped Biafra win the war? Did that stopped the spread of kwashokor or prevent the deaths of millions of biafrans from starvation during the war? is this "breaking news" worth masturbating upon? Nope! Nope! Nope!. A thousand steve jobs, bill gates, Mark warners etc. can go on hunger strike if they like, but that wont stop any wars in Africa or the catastrophes that go with it, because nobody truly cares about Africans killing each other. So, let the seccessionistas go to another war with Nigeria at their own peril. This time around, even Rwanda genocide would be a child's play compared to the catastrophy that'll follow. Ask the civil war survivors, they'll tell you, war is no hollywood movie!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Steve Jobs Stopped Going To Church Because Of Biafra(proof) by simonlee(m): 10:16pm On Nov 23, 2015
Let them come and share free iPhone 6 to all indigenous people of Biafra please

1 Like

Re: Steve Jobs Stopped Going To Church Because Of Biafra(proof) by DaBullIT(m): 10:17pm On Nov 23, 2015
Bbwahahahahaha

Just like Zimbabwe's President is from Biafra

heheheheheh

1 Like

Re: Steve Jobs Stopped Going To Church Because Of Biafra(proof) by pazienza(m): 10:24pm On Nov 23, 2015
OTDR:

Did that helped Biafra win the war? Did that stopped the spread of kwashokor or deaths of millions of biafrans from starvation during the war? is this "breaking news" worth masturbating upon? Nope! Nope! Nope!. A thousand steve jobs, bill gates, Mark warners etc. can go on hunger strike if they like, but that wont stop any wars in Africa or the catastrophes that go with it, because nobody truly cares about Africans killing each other. So, let the seccessionistas go to another war with Nigeria at their own peril. This time around, even Rwanda genocide would be a child's play compared to the catastrophy that'll would follow. Ask the Nigerian civil war survivors, war is no hollywood movie!

May heavens overwhelm those who threaten Biafra with war!

May death visit and dwell amongst those who wish death on Biafrans!

May heavens give Peace to those who love freedom and justice.

God bless Biafra!

Death to those who wish death on Biafrans!

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Steve Jobs Stopped Going To Church Because Of Biafra(proof) by Nobody: 10:43pm On Nov 23, 2015
Re: Steve Jobs Stopped Going To Church Because Of Biafra(proof) by badnature: 10:44pm On Nov 23, 2015
@pazienza isee isee isee Nwa chineke

2 Likes

Re: Steve Jobs Stopped Going To Church Because Of Biafra(proof) by merzybenedict(m): 11:01pm On Nov 23, 2015
pazienza:

May heavens overwhelm those who threaten Biafra with war!
May death visit and dwell amongst those who wish death on Biafrans!
May heavens give Peace to those who love freedom and justice.
God bless Biafra!
Death to those who wish death on Biafrans!
dude.... Wake up and sit right.. Stop dreaming and nightmaring..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Steve Jobs Stopped Going To Church Because Of Biafra(proof) by biafranqueen: 12:34am On Nov 24, 2015
Intresting very intresting!

1 Like

Re: Steve Jobs Stopped Going To Church Because Of Biafra(proof) by biafranqueen: 12:38am On Nov 24, 2015
BiafranAvatar:

Believe me, Nigeria ain't ready for war!!!
I just watched the movie Beast of a Nation and nobody is ready for War. Even though I have been called a sabatour on facebook I will never stop preaching the realites and destrution of war. That is all the Western Powers are waiting for, they want us to kill ourselves while they sneak off with the resources, they love that crap. I hope we are not going to fall for it.

2 Likes

Re: Steve Jobs Stopped Going To Church Because Of Biafra(proof) by ArodeTsolaye: 12:41am On Nov 24, 2015
OTDR:

Did that helped Biafra win the war? Did that stopped the spread of kwashokor and deaths of millions of biafrans from starvation during the war? is this "breaking news" worth masturbating upon? Nope! Nope! Nope!. A thousand steve jobs, bill gates, Mark warners etc. can go on hunger strike if they like, but that wont stop any wars in Africa or the catastrophes that go with it, because nobody truly cares about Africans killing each other. So, let the seccessionistas go to another war with Nigeria at their own peril. This time around, even Rwanda genocide would be a child's play compared to the catastrophy that'll follow. Ask the civil war survivors, they'll tell you, war is no hollywood movie!

No Biafran is calling for war. You are the illiterate and hungry hyena baying for blood. If the peaceful referendum that was given to scotland is given to Biafra. Will the ground open up and swallow your family?
You Black Africans are evil and daft, that's why when you die in bomb blasts nobody gives a flying fccck. Then you go lamenting about 'selective humanity'. Use your brain for once, u daft negroid creatures.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Steve Jobs Stopped Going To Church Because Of Biafra(proof) by biafranqueen: 12:50am On Nov 24, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:

No Biafran is calling for war. You are the illiterate and hungry hyena baying for blood. If the peaceful referendum that was given to scotland is given to Biafra. Will the ground open up and swallow your family?
You Black Africans are evil and daft, that's why when you die in bomb blasts nobody gives a flying fccck. Then you go lamenting about 'selective humanity'. Use your brain for once, u daft negroid creatures.
My Dear I wish what your saying is true but some youths are saying Biafra or War.
Re: Steve Jobs Stopped Going To Church Because Of Biafra(proof) by ArodeTsolaye: 1:08am On Nov 24, 2015
biafranqueen:
My Dear I wish what your saying is true but some youths are saying Biafra or War.

POC, it is Biafra or death. Biafra is the first option and i wonder the fulanis can't give way and stay on their own and be contented with hausa and yoruba slaves they already have. Their greed to enslave republican Biafrans may see them forcefully retreating to Futa djallon where they came from.

I will rather die than do rankadede, that's where the #death comes in. It all depends on how fulani-nigeria wants it. I pray that they have a rethink and keep the slaves they already have. Biafrans can't be enslaved, even the whitemen had it tough trying to enslave Biafrans. So they should perish that idea.
Give unto Biafra what whitemen gave to scotland. Simples!

5 Likes

Re: Steve Jobs Stopped Going To Church Because Of Biafra(proof) by biafranqueen: 1:26am On Nov 24, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:

POC, it is Biafra or death. Biafra is the first option and i wonder the fulanis can't give way and stay on their own and be contented with hausa and yoruba slaves they already have. Their greed to enslave republican Biafrans may see them forcefully retreating to Futa djallon where they came from.

I will rather die than do rankadede, that's where the #death comes in. It all depends on how fulani-nigeria wants it. I pray that they have a rethink and keep the slaves they already have. Biafrans can't be enslaved, even the whitemen had it tough trying to enslave Biafrans. So they should perish that idea.
The Scottish National Party (SNP) won a Parliamentary seat in 1967, that is how it started and they did not get the independence until 2014. Will we be that patient?
Re: Steve Jobs Stopped Going To Church Because Of Biafra(proof) by kettykin: 2:14am On Nov 24, 2015
merzybenedict:
What shall it profiteth a man who gained so much wealth and lost his soul in the lake of fire ... If everybody were to think the way he thought, the world will suffer tragedies... God, no matter what, you'll still be my Lord !
Come to think of it, if Steve Jobs whose inventions and innovations helped millions if not billions of people to a better life and helped a lot of people out of poverty is expected by some section of Nigerian Christians to go to hell, what then happens to the millions of Nigerian Christians from the same section of the country whose wickedness sent millions of women and children to untimely death through starvation, whose abandoned property policy and $20 policy deprived millions of people the fruit of their labor and their sources of livelihood go to

7 Likes

Re: Steve Jobs Stopped Going To Church Because Of Biafra(proof) by Tkester: 2:48am On Nov 24, 2015
biafranqueen:

Biafraqueen stop saying this thing, youths are not calling for war. We have made entrities many times to the Nigerian government on the need for a referendum and all those entrities fell on deaf ears. Take for instance the continued unlawful detention of Nnamdi Kanu, is that not an invitation to anarchy? If these youths who have been calling for his release take to arms whose fault is it? When you look holistically on our challenges you will discover (as unfortunate as it may seem) that war is inevitable, because Buhari has shown total disregard to common sense and diplomacy.

I do not want war and I do not wish for it, but believe it or not I can tell you that If care is not taken there are dark days ahead for us Nigerians, many Nations of the world will want to see Nigeria divide and Buhari is playing into their antics. So please do not blame the youths for asking for what belongs to them.

1 Like

Re: Steve Jobs Stopped Going To Church Because Of Biafra(proof) by biafranqueen: 3:20am On Nov 24, 2015
Tkester:

Biafraqueen stop saying this thing, youths are not calling for war. We have made entrities many times to the Nigerian government on the need for a referendum and all those entrities fell on deaf ears. Take for instance the continued unlawful detention of Nnamdi Kanu, is that not an invitation to anarchy? If these youths who have been calling for his release take to arms whose fault is it? When you look holistically on our challenges you will discover (as unfortunate as it may seem) that war is inevitable, because Buhari has shown total disregard to common sense and diplomacy.

I do not want war and I do not wish for it, but believe it or not I can tell you that If care is not taken there are dark days ahead for us Nigerians, many Nations of the world will want to see Nigeria divide and Buhari is playing into their antics. So please do not blame the youths for asking for what belongs to them.
Sweetheart I am not blaming the youth. We must practice patience is all I am saying. It is a virtue for a reason. We are too intelligent to fall into the trap set by our enemies. They would love to come and destroy Igboland and her people. I am just begging and I will never stop begging to practice patience. The World is watching let us show them we will not act as savages, and start killing and destroying properties. They are pushing us but we can push back by using our brains and wisdom not blood and destruction. Did you see how the Scottish built a powerful party first? Let us use strategy and not fall into Buharis trap.
Re: Steve Jobs Stopped Going To Church Because Of Biafra(proof) by Tkester: 5:15am On Nov 24, 2015
biafranqueen:
Sweetheart I am not blaming the youth. We must practice patience is all I am saying. It is a virtue for a reason. We are too intelligent to fall into the trap set by our enemies. They would love to come and destroy Igboland and her people. I am just begging and I will never stop begging to practice patience. The World is watching let us show them we will not act as savages, and start killing and destroying properties. They are pushing us but we can push back by using our brains and wisdom not blood and destruction. Did you see how the Scottish built a powerful party first? Let us use strategy and not fall into Buharis trap.

My lovely sister, I too I'm worried with the way things are going. But the problem is not Nnamdi Kanu, the problem is the idiot called Buhari or burutanshi, you see most times wit is more powerful than sword, I'm worried because sooner than you know it these IPOB youths who hitherto have been peaceful will go into arms struggle, not merely because of Nnamdi's hate speeches but because some powerful forces world wide will want to use them to achieve their selfish desires.

Let's take for instance, there were over 20000 people that protested in Onitsha, now tell me sister, if half of those people are lured into arms struggle what will become of our collective desire and destiny. This was the way the Arab spring started. Like play like play, even now the country is not even in a good shape to fight a war, the FG can barely meets its obligation let alone affording the contingencies of war. When you factor in all the negatives that hold prospects, you discover why I said we may be living in dark days.

I fear for Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Steve Jobs Stopped Going To Church Because Of Biafra(proof) by onelover12: 5:58am On Nov 24, 2015
diplomacy.

Re: Steve Jobs Stopped Going To Church Because Of Biafra(proof) by Emmalaw10(m): 6:34am On Nov 24, 2015
O nwebero ihe ifu
Re: Steve Jobs Stopped Going To Church Because Of Biafra(proof) by Nobody: 6:59am On Nov 24, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:

No Biafran is calling for war. You are the illiterate and hungry hyena baying for blood . If the peaceful referendum that was given to scotland is given to Biafra. Will the ground open up and swallow your family?
You Black Africans are evil and daft, that's why when you die in bomb blasts nobody gives a flying fccck. Then you go lamenting about 'selective humanity'. Use your brain for once, u daft negroid creatures
ArodeTsolaye:

POC, it is Biafra or death. Biafra is the first option and i wonder the fulanis can't give way and stay on their own and be contented with hausa and yoruba slaves they already have Their greed to enslave republican Biafrans may see them forcefully retreating to Futa djallon where they came from.

You get too much sense. Abeg take am easy with us "illiterates" eh. Biko
Re: Steve Jobs Stopped Going To Church Because Of Biafra(proof) by SmartMugu: 7:02am On Nov 24, 2015
Steve Job was one of the least charitable millionaires in his lifetime, and he could have mixed Biafra up with starving area in Africa, just like most of today's Americans cant even list 4 countries in Africa without searching for the on their smart phones or google - that's if they know how to. Do they care?

Anyways, back to OP's message, found a piece online
http://tormentas.tumblr.com/post/51375910153/even-though-they-were-not-fervent-about-their
Re: Steve Jobs Stopped Going To Church Because Of Biafra(proof) by Naijji: 7:24am On Nov 24, 2015
biafranqueen:

The Scottish National Party (SNP) won a Parliamentary seat in 1967, that is how it started and they did not get the independence until 2014. Will we be that patient?

You've got your history all wrong

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cramjones To Give Away $500 To Political Supporters! Get In Here! / Musician Who Insulted Buhari Now In Hospital PICS / President Buhari's Victory Is Affirmation Of Confidence. - King Of Morocco

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.