Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,736 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:05 PM

Freeze Coolfm Flaunts His N7m Rolex Daydate Wristwatch (Pics) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Freeze Coolfm Flaunts His N7m Rolex Daydate Wristwatch (Pics) (38409 Views)

Amin Moussalli Who Sacked Freeze As CoolFM OAP & Why (photos) / CoolFM Confirms The Sack Of Daddy Freeze [PICS] / CoolFM "Femi & The Gang" In Twitter War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Freeze Coolfm Flaunts His N7m Rolex Daydate Wristwatch (Pics) by Nonywendy(m): 8:44am On Nov 24, 2015
I like dis watch but if u see d original u go love am....*akpos voice in 30 days in atlanta*

1 Like

Re: Freeze Coolfm Flaunts His N7m Rolex Daydate Wristwatch (Pics) by bueze046(m): 8:45am On Nov 24, 2015
Damn!!!!.... 7m for just wrist watch?... E get wireless GPS?

Bueze poverty no go kill you in Jesus name... Amen
*big ups to you boss*

1 Like

Re: Freeze Coolfm Flaunts His N7m Rolex Daydate Wristwatch (Pics) by Icon4s(m): 8:46am On Nov 24, 2015
How does this man make his money cos I am sure it is not from broadcasting.

3 Likes

Re: Freeze Coolfm Flaunts His N7m Rolex Daydate Wristwatch (Pics) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 8:49am On Nov 24, 2015
This display is senseless & idiotic. Who cares abt if he uses 10 billion watch. This is too selfish of him. I wonder if d watch can predict time of death?

2 Likes

Re: Freeze Coolfm Flaunts His N7m Rolex Daydate Wristwatch (Pics) by Kreamie(m): 8:49am On Nov 24, 2015
Dear Freeze; Your ex-wife ought to have spanked you harder

4 Likes

Re: Freeze Coolfm Flaunts His N7m Rolex Daydate Wristwatch (Pics) by evanstical: 8:52am On Nov 24, 2015
but he is still working in a radio station.why dont he save those monies and open his own radio station.then we know he has arrived.

3 Likes

Re: Freeze Coolfm Flaunts His N7m Rolex Daydate Wristwatch (Pics) by Mistaarhlohki(m): 8:53am On Nov 24, 2015
Let's face the facts, I follow an. Italian - lebanese on IG all he does is sell high-end watches to moneybags, he has a collection well over $150m, he gives out scholarship grants to the less privileged lebanese kids, has an NGO, and has never acted like a backward overgrown baby @daddyfreeze is right now.

I bought 2 rolex watches, a date just and. Skydweller but after rocking them I found out they didn't make me anybetter so I gave them out.

This guy called freeze thinks by flashing watches on iG gives him class or improves his ego, its just making him look stupid and third class...Who has ever seen Jayz show off his Hublot worth $1.5m or yeezy showing off a J&co swagged Out patek..

Nigerians are silly and that's why the govt isn't taking us serious, this is a radio presenter, a journalist who is suppose to be a pain in the neck of the govt for not being responsible enough to crush the MOMAN cabal hoarding our petrol, or the Power cabal that's gotten into the discos to increase electricity bills as generators are becoming obsolete..

#for the record #Daddyfreezeisasellout

9 Likes

Re: Freeze Coolfm Flaunts His N7m Rolex Daydate Wristwatch (Pics) by chicagobull83(m): 8:53am On Nov 24, 2015
Let him enjoy his money now that he has life to...
Re: Freeze Coolfm Flaunts His N7m Rolex Daydate Wristwatch (Pics) by InvertedHammer: 8:53am On Nov 24, 2015
/
Splurge on anything you like; your choice.

If you bring it up to social media, expect some backlash because it shows it is for show off and not an investment.

If you can't take insults, then keep the show off to yourself.

Rolex watches are assets. But I don't know if it could be easily monetized in Nigeria. Thus, Freeze made a bad choice of investment in this one.

3 Likes

Re: Freeze Coolfm Flaunts His N7m Rolex Daydate Wristwatch (Pics) by AmazingDanny(m): 8:53am On Nov 24, 2015
end time spending
Re: Freeze Coolfm Flaunts His N7m Rolex Daydate Wristwatch (Pics) by zingywingy: 8:57am On Nov 24, 2015
Lasisi69 ....this is ur food

End time watch
Re: Freeze Coolfm Flaunts His N7m Rolex Daydate Wristwatch (Pics) by Lifestone(m): 8:58am On Nov 24, 2015
Vanity upon vanity is vanity
Re: Freeze Coolfm Flaunts His N7m Rolex Daydate Wristwatch (Pics) by Nnachi404(m): 8:58am On Nov 24, 2015
why do nigeria have babies as men? biko if u knew tell me. fools every were

1 Like

Re: Freeze Coolfm Flaunts His N7m Rolex Daydate Wristwatch (Pics) by obinnashady(m): 8:58am On Nov 24, 2015
I've got the 41mm though...Rolex turning up ur swag since 1960
Re: Freeze Coolfm Flaunts His N7m Rolex Daydate Wristwatch (Pics) by obinnashady(m): 8:59am On Nov 24, 2015
Lifestone:
Vanity upon vanity is vanity
that's how poor men wail
Re: Freeze Coolfm Flaunts His N7m Rolex Daydate Wristwatch (Pics) by Taiwo20(m): 9:03am On Nov 24, 2015
Make him no try wave anybody for inside traffic...make them no go cut him hand.

#yeye dey smell
Re: Freeze Coolfm Flaunts His N7m Rolex Daydate Wristwatch (Pics) by Nobody: 9:06am On Nov 24, 2015
Whatever makes one happy is worth it. smiley
I enjoyed his rude response to Mr "misplaced priority". smiley

1 Like

Re: Freeze Coolfm Flaunts His N7m Rolex Daydate Wristwatch (Pics) by Eddufy(m): 9:08am On Nov 24, 2015
Until I see no changes, wake up in d morning and I ask myself, are some wealthy people bothered about the poor. Just imagine a wrist watch that can tell d time been bought for 7m or more when dat same amount of money will be able to feed 5000 people or more in one week.
Everything is vanity..the rolex my brother will not follow you to heaven. Bible scripture of jesus and the rich man said it all #Matthew 19:20-22 about if you want to make heaven.

#LoveNairaland
Re: Freeze Coolfm Flaunts His N7m Rolex Daydate Wristwatch (Pics) by somez(m): 9:10am On Nov 24, 2015
Holy Joseph. And iv been big boying with my cheap Michael kors 10th atm of about $375. God dey sha
Re: Freeze Coolfm Flaunts His N7m Rolex Daydate Wristwatch (Pics) by Rotimi47: 9:10am On Nov 24, 2015
Nastydroid:
why buy this watch when i can't know the time jesus is coming undecided
You nasty grin
Re: Freeze Coolfm Flaunts His N7m Rolex Daydate Wristwatch (Pics) by AleAirHub(m): 9:14am On Nov 24, 2015
So Freeze choose to remain as a boy.... fake style.... Nigeria celebrities should learn from America celebrities..

1 Like

Re: Freeze Coolfm Flaunts His N7m Rolex Daydate Wristwatch (Pics) by mathskill: 9:17am On Nov 24, 2015
Vanity untamed
Re: Freeze Coolfm Flaunts His N7m Rolex Daydate Wristwatch (Pics) by oluwasegun007(m): 9:17am On Nov 24, 2015
freeez response was 2 hard on dat guy ooooo,, me sef na celeb, because my temper get sense 4 where som ppl own dey....sma
Re: Freeze Coolfm Flaunts His N7m Rolex Daydate Wristwatch (Pics) by sucess001(m): 9:19am On Nov 24, 2015
You buy watch...you no set time.....

So which work your 7million Naira dey do?

angry angry angry angry grin grin grin grin

but seriosly speaking now...i tink nigerian celebs need a brain rewiring. i long for the day they will be showing off the good works, charities and people they have helped...until then...they lack class...most of em!!!

1 Like

Re: Freeze Coolfm Flaunts His N7m Rolex Daydate Wristwatch (Pics) by refreshrate: 9:24am On Nov 24, 2015
Mistaarhlohki:
Let's face the facts, I follow an. Italian - lebanese on IG all he does is sell high-end watches to moneybags, he has a collection well over $150m, he gives out scholarship grants to the less privileged lebanese kids, has an NGO, and has never acted like a backward overgrown baby @daddyfreeze is right now.

I bought 2 rolex watches, a date just and. Skydweller but after rocking them I found out they didn't make me anybetter so I gave them out.

This guy called freeze thinks by flashing watches on iG gives him class or improves his ego, its just making him look stupid and third class...Who has ever seen Jayz show off his Hublot worth $1.5m or yeezy showing off a J&co swagged Out patek..

Nigerians are silly and that's why the govt isn't taking us serious, this is a radio presenter, a journalist who is suppose to be a pain in the neck of the govt for not being responsible enough to crush the MOMAN cabal hoarding our petrol, or the Power cabal that's gotten into the discos to increase electricity bills as generators are becoming obsolete..

#for the record #Daddyfreezeisasellout

Gbamest!!!
Worse still is someone bragging in November 2015 about a 2015 model watch as being first...dude should know what they say about empty barrels.

That him wife wey him talk say wan break him head apparently did more harm than reported to him.

If na dis guy get that kain nestoil building for Akin Adesola na him be say everybody gats pack commot for Nigeria be dat.

How & why it's called "common sense" will forever remain a mystery to me.

3 Likes

Re: Freeze Coolfm Flaunts His N7m Rolex Daydate Wristwatch (Pics) by profmallory(m): 9:26am On Nov 24, 2015
There is Nothing wrong in buying a 7m wrist watch that only tell time and nothing more. It only speaks volumes about his values, then ofcourse he has to publicize it or how else would we know he has a big wrist watch on his small ego..

2 Likes

Re: Freeze Coolfm Flaunts His N7m Rolex Daydate Wristwatch (Pics) by jaymichael(m): 9:26am On Nov 24, 2015
Freeze, does that watch tell you the day you will die? Can it tell what's on my mind?
Re: Freeze Coolfm Flaunts His N7m Rolex Daydate Wristwatch (Pics) by Doubleas(m): 9:29am On Nov 24, 2015
EVEN A 7 MILLION NAIRA WATCH NEEDS TO BE SET........WATCH NA WATSH NA ONLY TIME E DEY SHOW
Re: Freeze Coolfm Flaunts His N7m Rolex Daydate Wristwatch (Pics) by fpeter(f): 9:37am On Nov 24, 2015
englishmart:
yeah. Jesus has been coming for the past 2000 years

the same way the people of old disregarded the warning of the flood in Noah's time
the same way Sodom and Gomorrah disregarded Lot and yet the destruction came
the same way the people disbelieved the birth of Jesus even when the prophets had
foretold it....my dear HE said HE would be born and HE was born, HE said HE would die
and sure HE died, HE said HE would rise up on the third day and HE did rise up...Guess
what?? HE said HE will be back and whether you believe it or not, HE is coming back
with a loud trumpet,with the voice of HIS archangel and all eyes will see HIM and believe!
Re: Freeze Coolfm Flaunts His N7m Rolex Daydate Wristwatch (Pics) by Adeoba10(m): 9:39am On Nov 24, 2015
Na all dis kin ppl dey make government tink say we don chop bellefull

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Beyoncé Pays Tribute To African Designers With Stunning Photos / BBNaija S6: Boma Almost Assaults Angel After She Said She's His Mate / Uche Jombo & Hubby At Her Baby Shower (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.