Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,297 members, 7,780,699 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:56 PM

This Is Why Basketmouth Was In Linda Ikeji's Bedroom - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This Is Why Basketmouth Was In Linda Ikeji's Bedroom (61823 Views)

Laura Ikeji Denies Living In Linda Ikeji's House & Leaving Instagram / Photo Of OAP Freeze Chilling In Popular Blogger Linda Ikeji's Bedroom / Basketmouth Spotted In Linda Ikeji's Bedroom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Why Basketmouth Was In Linda Ikeji's Bedroom by Daminaj1(f): 9:46pm On Nov 23, 2015
Linda Ikeji and Basket mouth go way backkkkk!
They have been friends for a while..

But WHAT is he doing there you ask.
Only God knows cheesy

Someone said he went to charge his phone cheesy

POSTED BY : DAMINAJ.COM

7 Likes 6 Shares

Re: This Is Why Basketmouth Was In Linda Ikeji's Bedroom by Adaowerri111: 9:48pm On Nov 23, 2015
Linda has always been a chick, amongst all basket mouth is presently the only high flying artist that's why he is back in her bed room.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is Why Basketmouth Was In Linda Ikeji's Bedroom by tunnyl(m): 9:51pm On Nov 23, 2015
OK o

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Basketmouth Was In Linda Ikeji's Bedroom by Meeloreh(f): 9:57pm On Nov 23, 2015
But he hasn't been to others (in the pix ) bedroom. Y Linda's own gan gan.

6 Likes

Re: This Is Why Basketmouth Was In Linda Ikeji's Bedroom by Lucialovely(f): 9:59pm On Nov 23, 2015
Wow! Can't stop laughing. Is dat faze? Is d guy still alive? I thank God for them

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why Basketmouth Was In Linda Ikeji's Bedroom by Daminaj1(f): 10:02pm On Nov 23, 2015
Lucialovely:
Wow! Can't stop laughing. Is dat faze? Is d guy still alive? I thank God for them

Yes o. that is faze....sound sultan is also in the picture

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why Basketmouth Was In Linda Ikeji's Bedroom by Lucialovely(f): 10:27pm On Nov 23, 2015
Daminaj1:

Yes o. that is faze....sound sultan is also in the picture
really?! Never knew . its indeed a throw back
Re: This Is Why Basketmouth Was In Linda Ikeji's Bedroom by miqos02(m): 2:46am On Nov 24, 2015
linda is now super celeb
Re: This Is Why Basketmouth Was In Linda Ikeji's Bedroom by Hernandez88(m): 6:40am On Nov 24, 2015
[sub][/sub]
Re: This Is Why Basketmouth Was In Linda Ikeji's Bedroom by Pamelayoung: 9:48am On Nov 24, 2015
Wen men were boys

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why Basketmouth Was In Linda Ikeji's Bedroom by GMan650(m): 10:00am On Nov 24, 2015
O boy see Sound Sultan
Re: This Is Why Basketmouth Was In Linda Ikeji's Bedroom by chiddye(m): 10:42am On Nov 24, 2015
www.nairaland.com/2758113/legalising-marijuana-nigerian-economy
checkout the economic benefits of legalising marijuana
Re: This Is Why Basketmouth Was In Linda Ikeji's Bedroom by blesseddivah(f): 10:47am On Nov 24, 2015
Lol
Una like amebor ehn
Re: This Is Why Basketmouth Was In Linda Ikeji's Bedroom by looseweight: 10:48am On Nov 24, 2015
No wonderrr

Do you care to reduce your tummy fat and court down excess weight using natural method, click the link below

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Basketmouth Was In Linda Ikeji's Bedroom by MadCow1: 10:48am On Nov 24, 2015
Re: This Is Why Basketmouth Was In Linda Ikeji's Bedroom by Aminat508(f): 10:48am On Nov 24, 2015
See that cup chai cheesy

29 Likes

Re: This Is Why Basketmouth Was In Linda Ikeji's Bedroom by ademoladeji(m): 10:48am On Nov 24, 2015
Ehn Ehen?
Re: This Is Why Basketmouth Was In Linda Ikeji's Bedroom by Nobody: 10:48am On Nov 24, 2015
It's clear they go way way back.
Re: This Is Why Basketmouth Was In Linda Ikeji's Bedroom by CR77(f): 10:49am On Nov 24, 2015
lipsrsealed
korogu:

Fraudster

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why Basketmouth Was In Linda Ikeji's Bedroom by Gelengelen: 10:49am On Nov 24, 2015
Alves: “No questions from Marca or AS - don’t waste your time asking me questions. I’m like Mourinho, I only speak with your boss.” Alves: "I don't want things to go bad for Madrid, I want something even worse than that.But it's more important that things go well for us." Alves:"I still see Cristiano as a great player. The problem is that when you want to be the protagonist,you get the praise & the criticism." Alves: "As long as Real Madrid is there, Barça will be way better. It's a team that makes us better." Alves: "Winning was not because they were bad, it was because we were good. It was the game in which I felt most superior to Madrid." Alves: "Respecting the rival is trying to score the 5th goal after you've scored the 4th,we learned that with Pep.If we can win 0-100 better." Alves: "Barça have revolutionized football in recent years, for the good of the lovers of this sport." Alves: "For the joy of many and the sadness of many more, I stayed. It seemed like there was a campaign to kick me out of here." Alves: "Clasico turns me on? A football game doesn't turn me on, my girlfriend does." Alves: "I wanted Neymar to come here to write his name at Barcelona with letters of gold."

7 Likes

Re: This Is Why Basketmouth Was In Linda Ikeji's Bedroom by Nobody: 10:49am On Nov 24, 2015
Not my business
Re: This Is Why Basketmouth Was In Linda Ikeji's Bedroom by Pidggin(f): 10:49am On Nov 24, 2015
Mind your business aproko
Re: This Is Why Basketmouth Was In Linda Ikeji's Bedroom by sample042(m): 10:50am On Nov 24, 2015
Money Don change basketmouth.
Re: This Is Why Basketmouth Was In Linda Ikeji's Bedroom by Chestar5(f): 10:50am On Nov 24, 2015
Re: This Is Why Basketmouth Was In Linda Ikeji's Bedroom by johnstar(m): 10:50am On Nov 24, 2015
Oo
Re: This Is Why Basketmouth Was In Linda Ikeji's Bedroom by free2ryhme: 10:51am On Nov 24, 2015
who no like better thing
Re: This Is Why Basketmouth Was In Linda Ikeji's Bedroom by Princejebs(m): 10:52am On Nov 24, 2015
Yea indeed him go charge battery.

Soon they go begin they charge each other undecided undecided lipsrsealed
Re: This Is Why Basketmouth Was In Linda Ikeji's Bedroom by Nobody: 10:52am On Nov 24, 2015
Time is comedian.
Re: This Is Why Basketmouth Was In Linda Ikeji's Bedroom by Nobody: 10:53am On Nov 24, 2015
Daminaj1:
Linda Ikeji and Basket mouth go way backkkkk!
They have been friends for a while..

But WHAT is he doing there you ask.
Only God knows cheesy

Someone said he went to charge his phone cheesy

POSTED BY : DAMINAJ.COM

I see azadus, faze and sound sultan in that pic too.
Re: This Is Why Basketmouth Was In Linda Ikeji's Bedroom by LockDown69(m): 10:54am On Nov 24, 2015
He went to get some...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Moyo Lawal Flaunts Massive Boobs In Plunging Bikini / Top 5 Nollywood Stars Who Dumped Christianity For Islam / Wizkid's Artwork Created By Chris Brown (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.