Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,464 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:19 PM

I Tried Going in but Was Just To Tight To Enter - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Tried Going in but Was Just To Tight To Enter (5920 Views)

A Lady Exposes Her Friends On Facebook Who Use Sex Charms To Tight Rich Guys / I Prefer Loose Pussy To Tight Pussy / Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Tried Going in but Was Just To Tight To Enter by Tobilexy: 11:57pm On Nov 23, 2015
we"ve been dating for a year now, she is quite a damsel must confess, one couldnt have imagined shes a virgin tho. not until that very day she decided to come over and was ready to roll. mehn! itried inserting my usb cable into her usb port, but was finding it difficult, the V was just freaking tight to swim in,it was like hitting a wall. though she was afraid of experiencing severe pain. it was one hell of a night. since i have been lashing havent experienced this.
Re: I Tried Going in but Was Just To Tight To Enter by obiorathesubtle: 12:00am On Nov 24, 2015
pre-intimacy! How many fÛcking times do it have to spell it out for you biiitches F O R E P L A Y!

She wasn't in the right mood man, you're an amateur

25 Likes

Re: I Tried Going in but Was Just To Tight To Enter by menix(m): 12:01am On Nov 24, 2015
That's what happens when u keep trying to insert ur dikk into her nostrils..

End (complete the rest)

3 Likes

Re: I Tried Going in but Was Just To Tight To Enter by magicminister: 12:01am On Nov 24, 2015
Tobilexy:
we"ve been dating for a year now, she is quite a damsel must confess, one couldnt have imagined shes a virgin tho. not until that very day she decided to come over and was ready to roll. mehn! itried inserting my usb cable into her usb port, but was finding it difficult, the V was just freaking tight to swim in,it was like hitting a wall. though she was afraid of experiencing severe pain. it was one hell of a night. since i have been lashing havent experienced this.

Using the word "force" makes it sound like you raped her.
If that is the case, then shame on you.

Otherwise, use lube for easier penetration.
Don't push too hard.
Disvirgining a girl isn't a one time affair.

6 Likes

Re: I Tried Going in but Was Just To Tight To Enter by procy7(m): 12:04am On Nov 24, 2015
bloody learner.........or wen d witches in ur village wants 2 tamper with ur sexual life ..my niggie flex tongue
Re: I Tried Going in but Was Just To Tight To Enter by Tobilexy: 12:06am On Nov 24, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
pre-intimacy! How many fÛcking times do it have to spell it out for you biiitches F O R E P L A Y!

had enuf fore play besides she ws freaking w*t

2 Likes

Re: I Tried Going in but Was Just To Tight To Enter by Tobilexy: 12:12am On Nov 24, 2015
procy7:
bloody learner.........or wen d witches in ur village wants 2 tamper with ur sexual life ..my niggie flex tongue
I am straight, tot I had started having problems sexually, not until i got down wif another chick lately lo n behold it went down smoothly. which kindacleared ma doubt
Re: I Tried Going in but Was Just To Tight To Enter by fammo: 12:17am On Nov 24, 2015
Lube is your friend...tnk me later
Re: I Tried Going in but Was Just To Tight To Enter by redvektor(m): 12:26am On Nov 24, 2015
in ajebo voice PRESS AM BROS PRESS AM

4 Likes

Re: I Tried Going in but Was Just To Tight To Enter by Tobilexy: 12:39am On Nov 24, 2015
magicminister:

Using the word "force" makes it sound like you raped her. If that is the case, then shame on you.
Otherwise, use lube for easier penetration. Don't push too hard. Disvirgining a girl isn't a one time affair.
abeg oo not rape it was a mutual agreement, we r dating, over a yr nw.
Re: I Tried Going in but Was Just To Tight To Enter by vooyour(f): 5:34am On Nov 24, 2015
Did you finger her? As in stretch her vag with your fingers? Coz she might be wet but still not relaxed. undecided

5 Likes

Re: I Tried Going in but Was Just To Tight To Enter by usermane(m): 5:36am On Nov 24, 2015
Isn't the OP aware we have sexuality section for this kind of threads?
Re: I Tried Going in but Was Just To Tight To Enter by cruzita(f): 6:36am On Nov 24, 2015
another virgin has left us#teamvirgin

2 Likes

Re: I Tried Going in but Was Just To Tight To Enter by BEEEEMONEY(m): 6:42am On Nov 24, 2015
pre-intimacy is the Answer, Stop been a learner wake up bro.
Re: I Tried Going in but Was Just To Tight To Enter by BEEEEMONEY(m): 6:43am On Nov 24, 2015
pre-intimacy is the Answer, Stop been a learner wake up bro.

1 Like

Re: I Tried Going in but Was Just To Tight To Enter by JonSnow(m): 9:24am On Nov 24, 2015
obiorathesubtle:

fvcking amateur. angry angry

1 Like

Re: I Tried Going in but Was Just To Tight To Enter by unilagfreshest(m): 9:56am On Nov 24, 2015
Since she allowed, here r d steps, prepare her mind towards it, (sweetalk her, let her knw it's like havin a small wound, nnd b4 1hour she wntt feel it anymore. ).
Dnt rush tins, it's gradual, pre-intimacy is key here, wen u r sure she is wet, confirm with ur fingers (atleast 2), she might scream or bite u,(sorry), go down as deep as possible, den stop nd confort her, contn d pre-intimacy, use d lube nw (I suggest u use a condom), den missionary, will b d best nd enter slowly, den wen ur tip is in, d rest is history..(make sure u don't use face me I slap u room else na sorry b ur name).. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: I Tried Going in but Was Just To Tight To Enter by DopeBoiRapy(m): 10:44am On Nov 24, 2015
dis is a big scam
Re: I Tried Going in but Was Just To Tight To Enter by DikSin(m): 11:12am On Nov 24, 2015
cruzita:

The holy spirit has stopped inserting baby after Jesus Christ of Nazareth.
And, Jesus is coming back. This time around from the sky.

Now, tell me why your virginity is so special, I mean you ain't giving birth to another Messaiah, get it?! undecided

Smellows shocked

1 Like

Re: I Tried Going in but Was Just To Tight To Enter by chiddye(m): 11:51am On Nov 24, 2015
www.nairaland.com/2758113/legalising-marijuana-nigerian-economy
checkout the economic benefits of legalising marijuana
Re: I Tried Going in but Was Just To Tight To Enter by Nobody: 12:20pm On Nov 24, 2015
First slide your middle finger inside her kitty several times to widen it before using your c.ock to penetrate her.
Re: I Tried Going in but Was Just To Tight To Enter by merizy(f): 1:05pm On Nov 24, 2015
usermane:
Isn't the OP aware we have sexuality section for this kind of threads?
tel him
Re: I Tried Going in but Was Just To Tight To Enter by Nobody: 1:19pm On Nov 24, 2015
Devil's slave, lost generation!

1 Like

Re: I Tried Going in but Was Just To Tight To Enter by Nobody: 1:21pm On Nov 24, 2015
Did you 1st whisper "Open sesame" ? Eyeroll.

People like you should remain virgins & collect dust on the dick. You're telling what happens in your bedroom for what reason? Like really, who cares? Please, grow up.
Re: I Tried Going in but Was Just To Tight To Enter by free2ryhme: 1:47pm On Nov 24, 2015
cruzita:
\

oloshi grin
Re: I Tried Going in but Was Just To Tight To Enter by cvtg(m): 3:14pm On Nov 24, 2015
u too rush.learn to mk her feel like a woman first,i mean learn to be romantic b4 anything
Re: I Tried Going in but Was Just To Tight To Enter by schumastic(m): 3:49pm On Nov 24, 2015
vooyour:
Did you finger her? As in stretch her vag with your fingers? Coz she might be wet but still not relaxed. undecided

OGBOLOGBO ahh u should v ur own website for talk like this n i bet u it il help a lot of ladies out there if ur really good at it ooo...jus saying wink
Re: I Tried Going in but Was Just To Tight To Enter by harffie(m): 3:55pm On Nov 24, 2015
See how people are advising a young foolish fellow. I think the OP should worry about getting his life together first before forcing his drive into some girl's port....#just saying ;DSee how people are advising a young foolish fellow. I think the OP should worry about getting his life together first before forcing his drive into some girl's port....#just saying

2 Likes

Re: I Tried Going in but Was Just To Tight To Enter by adellam16(f): 5:59pm On Nov 24, 2015
Tobilexy:

abeg oo not rape it was a mutual agreement, we r dating, over a yr nw.
nd u went to insert ur schlong in anoda puccie! Men ur wrong
Re: I Tried Going in but Was Just To Tight To Enter by harristo(m): 6:57pm On Nov 24, 2015
Believe it or not, in this world some females are born with no vagina opening.

Op, God forbid but, your babe might just be one of them.
Re: I Tried Going in but Was Just To Tight To Enter by vooyour(f): 8:16pm On Nov 24, 2015
schumastic:

OGBOLOGBO ahh u should v ur own website for talk like this n i bet u it il help a lot of ladies out there if ur really good at it ooo...jus saying wink
lol thanks I guess. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

RAPE??? ..... Its Not Possible If U Ask Me..get In Here Galz / What Is Going On Here? See People Making Love Behind A Car Wash! (photo) / She Has A Big Problem, Has Anyone Gone Through This Before

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.