Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,356 members, 7,780,963 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:27 AM

#ago #blco Loaded Or Tank Farm, China Rotterdam - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / #ago #blco Loaded Or Tank Farm, China Rotterdam (1624 Views)

Ago & Blco Available. / AGO,BLCO,BULK ALOCATION For Sale / Ago,blco,lpfo, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#ago #blco Loaded Or Tank Farm, China Rotterdam by MaxWellStores(m): 1:42am On Nov 24, 2015
Dear All,
A.) BLCO EX-TANK FARM IN ROTTERDAM AND CHINA PROCEDURE
1. Seller to issue, sign and seal the SPA 2. Buyer to return the SPA 3. Buyer VIA his bank issue RWA according to seller format(bank to write RWA to seller bank and request for ALL the documents ; TSR, DTA, and WTO ETC of the TANK FARM either OFFSHORE or ONSHORE/VESSELS). 4. Seller to provide ALL THE DOCUMENTS OF THE TANK FARM/VESSELS. 5. Buyer bank to issue MT760 SBLC BANK TO BANK FROM TOP INTERNATIONAL BANK.
B.) BLCO LOADED VESSEL PROCEDURE ON IT WAY TO CHINA: MT AL DERWAZAH IMO: 9653410 ROTTERDAM: MT AL KOUT. IMO: 9653434
1. Seller issues Sales Purchase Agreement. (S.P.A), Buyer sign's and return in pdf with ATB format . 2. Seller give ATS/Cargo documents in Nigeria or China for buyer to verify and swift instrument. 3. Buyer's bank Issues BG via swift MT 760, MT799 (Blocked Funds)or IRDLC or any swift instrument to the Seller’s bank. Please NOT MT199.
C.) AGO PROCEDURE FOR TTO IN LOME INT'L WATERS:
1. SELLER ISSUES SPA TOGETHER WITH POP- DOCUMENTS TO BUYER, AND BUYER RETURNS COUNTER-SIGNED SPA + IMFPA WITH BUYER (ATB- FORMAT, TUG-BOAT & PAYMENT RECEIPT OF BUYER TUG-BOAT)
2. Buyer / Any Buyer’s Top 25 World Prime Bank Issues Either Buyer’s Bank (POF) BCL by Swift MT799 or BG/ SBLC or Irrevocable Confirmed L/C Swift MT760/ MT700 to Seller’s Bank And Provide Seller/Seller’s Rep. with Copy of Buyer’s Bank Swift Message Communication.
FOR MORE DETAILS AND FULL PROCEDURE: ONLY SERIOUS BUYER SHOULD CONTACT ME.
Regards, Udoka Mentus Okolie Mobile: +2348158807215 Whatsapp: +2347036883241 email: mentus.okolie.udoka2015@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: #ago #blco Loaded Or Tank Farm, China Rotterdam by Emempaul(m): 2:43am On Nov 25, 2015
Pls ooo. I am just a arc
welder without d degrees u
all have. All i have is a trade
test in welding and
fabrication as well as
experience with mechanical
motos transfer pumps HSD and gears, i also have xperenice in store-keeping pls can so
body help me out cos i
since lost my job its bin
difficult for me. I dont
want to steal or b called a
thief. Abeg help me with a
job
my contacts are-
emempaul1985@gmail.com
Re: #ago #blco Loaded Or Tank Farm, China Rotterdam by Emempaul(m): 10:34pm On Jul 26, 2016
Pls help needed nothing is too small
Re: #ago #blco Loaded Or Tank Farm, China Rotterdam by SABASTIEN(m): 7:53am On Jul 27, 2016
hi,i am interested in supply of ago to lome waters,could you please call 08067480036

(1) (Reply)

Now You Can Make Money With My New Business Windows Application / Make Regular Income Mixing Cream Like A Pro For All Skin Types. / Who Knws A Good Shipping Agent From China To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.