Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,796 members, 7,802,537 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:05 PM

Height of nollywood stars ft/inch - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Height of nollywood stars ft/inch (86580 Views)

Mercy Johnson Brings Mr Ibu & Top Nollywood Stars To Kogi For Talent Hunt (Pics) / Nollywood Stars Show Support For Julius Agwu (video) / Bovi Hangs Out With Nollywood Stars On Set (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Height of nollywood stars ft/inch by Nobody: 1:52am On Nov 24, 2015
Everybody knows that there are lots of fans of Nollywood music stars. The fans are not just within Nigeria, the Nollywood home, but in abroad as well. Every youngster whether boys or girls wants to be like his or her favorite celebrity and for Achieving this, they engage themselves in various activities. As for example, if one likes the body of Peter of p-square or Iyanya then he goes to build his body like them.

Similarly, on girls side, if a girl wants to be as beautiful as her favorite artiste then she does alot of Make'ups or even cosmetic surgery to achieve that shocked. The girls want to be as beautiful as Tiwa Savage, Chidima or Tonto Dikeh sad(Seun's hum! Hum!)

You all might also be curious to know the height of the artistes. So, here I am going to list the height of all your famous celebrities. Part 1.

Mind you, this is according to their close source and their medical report.

Watch out for part 2.

If you like wear elevator shoe. E no concern me. Science no deh lie.

MALE
2face - 5''10.5 ft
9ice - 5''10 ft
Adekunle Gold - 6''0
Banky W - 5''8
Burna Boy - 5''11
Chinko Ekun - 5''8
D-Banj - 5''10
Da-Prince
Damikrane - 5''7.5
Davido - 5''6
Don-Jassy - 5''11
Dr-Sid - 5''8
Flavour - 5''11.5
Harrysong - 6''0
Ice-Prince - 5''5 bare footed
Iyanya - 5''7
Jesse Jagz - 5''4 bare footed
K-cee - 5''7
Kiss Daniel - 6''0
Korede Bello - 5''5 excluding his tall hair and shoes
Lil'kesh - 5''9
M.I - 5''2
Olamide - 5''7.5
P-Square - 5''10
Patoranking - 5''10 excluding his 2 1/2 inches long hair
Phyno 5''10 excluding his 5inches long hair
Reminisce - 5''9
Ricardo Banks - 5''8
Skales - 5''7.5
Shina Rambo - 5''7
Timaya - 5''6
Vector - 6''2
Viktoh - 5''6
Wizkid - 5''4

FEMALE
Asa - 5''3
Chidima - 5''1
Cynthia Morgan - 5''4
Di'ja - 5''2.5
Tiwa Savage - 5''5
Eva - 5''3
Niyiola - 5''3
Shayi Shay - 5''5
Tonto Dikeh - 5''3
Waje - 5''3.5
Yemi Alade - 5''3

Re: Height of nollywood stars ft/inch by Nobody: 11:29am On Nov 24, 2015
Re: Height of nollywood stars ft/inch by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 22, 2016
Favour will be like 6'2

1 Like

Re: Height of nollywood stars ft/inch by sarkarali123: 2:16am On Feb 17, 2017
Re: Height of nollywood stars ft/inch by lokito: 7:41am On Feb 17, 2017
Kiss Daniel own na lie

1 Like

Re: Height of nollywood stars ft/inch by Nobody: 3:02pm On May 07, 2017
Somewhere listed 2face height as 6'8??

1 Like

Re: Height of nollywood stars ft/inch by Codedrock(m): 12:45pm On May 16, 2017
This is bull

2 Likes

Re: Height of nollywood stars ft/inch by ladykilllar: 11:39pm On Jun 19, 2017
Are you saying most male naija celebs are below 5ft? I disagree the likes of don jazzy are above 6ft

1 Like

Re: Height of nollywood stars ft/inch by Bezed(m): 7:03pm On Aug 11, 2017
O.P are you F. kidding me, don jazzy, flavour phyno and 9ice barley 6foot... you need a new measuring tape grin

4 Likes

Re: Height of nollywood stars ft/inch by meobizy(f): 6:55am On Oct 15, 2018
This forum is really a children’s playground. See them rebuffing the findings without a claim of theirs.

The findings funny enough are close to reality if not accurate in some cases.

Tuface however, is a full six footer.

Phyno strikes me as a five feet seven plus guy.

I’ve seen Paul upclose. He might have had a footwear advantage otherwise he struck me as a six footer. The five feet ten thing is probably right.

Sinzu is five feet and eight inches.

1 Like

Re: Height of nollywood stars ft/inch by Troygod: 9:38am On Jul 29, 2020
Flavour 6.1
Tuface 6.0
Iceprince 5.8
Dprince 6.5
Patoranking 5.11
Runtown 6.0
Donjazzy 6.2

These guys wear big shoes that make them look taller plus camera also makes them seem taller than in real life also some have long limbs like flavour and two face for instant that make them seem taller while those who are bulkier or thicker seem shorter like don jazzy but in the real world when they actually compare their heights that's not always the case...
Everyother one should be correct for the guys but for the ladies it's all wrong apart from Chidinma
Re: Height of nollywood stars ft/inch by Nobody: 7:53am On Nov 12, 2021
Troygod:
Flavour 6.1
Tuface 6.0
Iceprince 5.8
Dprince 6.5
Patoranking 5.11
Runtown 6.0
Donjazzy 6.2

These guys wear big shoes that make them look taller plus camera also makes them seem taller than in real life also some have long limbs like flavour and two face for instant that make them seem taller while those who are bulkier or thicker seem shorter like don jazzy but in the real world when they actually compare their heights that's not always the case...
Everyother one should be correct for the guys but for the ladies it's all wrong apart from Chidinma

D'prince is not 6'5 definitely

1 Like

Re: Height of nollywood stars ft/inch by Niyi4321: 9:02pm On Dec 12, 2023

Everybody knows that there are lots of fans of Nollywood music stars. The fans are not just within Nigeria, the Nollywood home, but in abroad as well. Every youngster whether boys or girls wants to be like his or her favorite celebrity and for Achieving this, they engage themselves in various activities. As for example, if one likes the body of Peter of p-square or Iyanya then he goes to build his body like them.

Similarly, on girls side, if a girl wants to be as beautiful as her favorite artiste then she does alot of Make'ups or even cosmetic surgery to achieve that shocked. The girls want to be as beautiful as Tiwa Savage, Chidima or Tonto Dikeh sad(Seun's hum! Hum!)

You all might also be curious to know the height of the artistes. So, here I am going to list the height of all your famous celebrities. Part 1.

Mind you, this is according to their close source and their medical report.

Watch out for part 2.

If you like wear elevator shoe. E no concern me. Science no deh lie.

MALE
2face - 5''10.5 ft
9ice - 5''10 ft
Adekunle Gold - 6''0
Banky W - 5''8
Burna Boy - 5''11
Chinko Ekun - 5''8
D-Banj - 5''10
Da-Prince
Damikrane - 5''7.5
Davido - 5''6
Don-Jassy - 5''11
Dr-Sid - 5''8
Flavour - 5''11.5
Harrysong - 6''0
Ice-Prince - 5''5 bare footed
Iyanya - 5''7
Jesse Jagz - 5''4 bare footed
K-cee - 5''7
Kiss Daniel - 6''0
Korede Bello - 5''5 excluding his tall hair and shoes
Lil'kesh - 5''9
M.I - 5''2
Olamide - 5''7.5
P-Square - 5''10
Patoranking - 5''10 excluding his 2 1/2 inches long hair
Phyno 5''10 excluding his 5inches long hair
Reminisce - 5''9
Ricardo Banks - 5''8
Skales - 5''7.5
Shina Rambo - 5''7
Timaya - 5''6
Vector - 6''2
Viktoh - 5''6
Wizkid - 5''4

FEMALE
Asa - 5''3
Chidima - 5''1
Cynthia Morgan - 5''4
Di'ja - 5''2.5
Tiwa Savage - 5''5
Eva - 5''3
Niyiola - 5''3
Shayi Shay - 5''5
Tonto Dikeh - 5''3
Waje - 5''3.5
Yemi Alade - 5''3
Out of touch with reality.

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 'Small Girls With Big God' In The Nigerian Entertainment Industry / Azuka Ogujiuba, Tiwa Savage's Interviewer Responds To Her Critics, Reveals More / DJ Cuppy Shows Otedola's Monaco Mansion (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.