Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:15 AM

ESTIMATE FOR BLINDING, NYLON, AND GERMAN FLOOR Could anyone provide prices pls ? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / ESTIMATE FOR BLINDING, NYLON, AND GERMAN FLOOR Could anyone provide prices pls ? (7996 Views)

Could Anyone Pls Provide Estimate For Blinding & German Floor ? / Cost For A Raft Foundation With German Floor / Estimate For Building A 4 Bedroom Room Duplex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ESTIMATE FOR BLINDING, NYLON, AND GERMAN FLOOR Could anyone provide prices pls ? by Osterly: 11:59pm On May 23, 2009
Quantity Description Rate Amount
Compacting Machine (Rental and Labour)
Cost of Nylon
Casting of blinding

Sharp Sand (White)
25 Bags of Cement
25 Bags of water Proof Cement
Labour,Spreading Nylon,Casting (50mn thick)
Labour from work Tornado nail

German floor
Reinforcement
2 ½ tones of 12mn d rod
1/4 tones of 16mn d rod
1 Coil Binding wire
4 rolls of B.R.C
Labour
Casting
230 bags of cement
60 tones of granite
80 tones of sharp sand (Berger)
Labour for casting
Re: ESTIMATE FOR BLINDING, NYLON, AND GERMAN FLOOR Could anyone provide prices pls ? by tolu10: 3:51pm On May 24, 2009
Osterly,

It was positioned to be a good estate back in 2006. But I have not seen any advertising from this development recently.

They were selling half and full plot. N 6m for 900sqm plots
N 3.5m for 450sqm plots.

But I don't know if it's liveable.

Email : tolu10@hotmail.com
Re: ESTIMATE FOR BLINDING, NYLON, AND GERMAN FLOOR Could anyone provide prices pls ? by Osterly: 12:12am On May 26, 2009
@Tolu10, Many thanks 4 d info. I bought into that estate scheme since 2006 and was told that the road network and other promised infrastructure were been done up and because I live abroad I am keen to monitor the progress of development on the site i.e have people begun to build on allocated plots ?,
Re: ESTIMATE FOR BLINDING, NYLON, AND GERMAN FLOOR Could anyone provide prices pls ? by dan6019(m): 9:52am On May 30, 2009
please call henry odofin on 08055342735, odofinbr@yahoo.com, he works with ARM, the owners of the beachwood Estate, hewill give an update needed.
Re: ESTIMATE FOR BLINDING, NYLON, AND GERMAN FLOOR Could anyone provide prices pls ? by deleojo: 4:56pm On Jun 16, 2009
I think there has been a great progress in the development of the estate since 2006. I was there recently and the road was 95 percent completed. only few adjoining roads are yet to be completed. The perimeter fence is undergoing construction. Three gate houses construction are near completion (90 percent completed). The Water distribution is also in progress. The electricity connection (Poles, wiring) is in progress. Some subscribers who have received their deeds of assignment have also started building their houses (5 - 6 houses are under construction). There is  progress in the estate work, but it is very slow. However, subscribers who have finished paying their money and received their deeds of assignment can contribute to the development of the estate by starting their building construction
Re: ESTIMATE FOR BLINDING, NYLON, AND GERMAN FLOOR Could anyone provide prices pls ? by JayJayCee: 3:20pm On Oct 17, 2009
WANTED : i need a Beechwood Estate plot (450 or 900) to purchase instantly,
by the way does any knows the going rate?
whatever , this is an effective demand
Re: ESTIMATE FOR BLINDING, NYLON, AND GERMAN FLOOR Could anyone provide prices pls ? by woleb09: 12:32am On Oct 29, 2009
Just spoke to my contact in Nigeria (Goke Oyewusi of JS Realty). He adviced that a few pople have started building. The 900sqm is now NAI15M, while the 450sqm is now NAI7.5M. Go to www.jsrealtyonline.com They are located at Fara park on Lekki-Epe expressway.
Re: ESTIMATE FOR BLINDING, NYLON, AND GERMAN FLOOR Could anyone provide prices pls ? by Nimshi: 6:29pm On Apr 25, 2010
JSReality offers Beechwood at N7.5m for 450 sq. m. : http://jsrealtyonline.net/residential_detail.php?5

You could get a 450 sq.m. plot for N1m less if buying directly from an existing owner . . .

Re: ESTIMATE FOR BLINDING, NYLON, AND GERMAN FLOOR Could anyone provide prices pls ? by grandstar(m): 1:54pm On Apr 27, 2010
450m for 6m which is negotiable

900m for 11million.

Call me now on 08033472004 for the best deaL
Re: ESTIMATE FOR BLINDING, NYLON, AND GERMAN FLOOR Could anyone provide prices pls ? by Nimshi: 7:34pm On Apr 27, 2010
grandstar:

450m for 6m which is negotiable

900m for 11million.

Call me now on 08033472004 for the best deaL

What's your bottom price for the 450sq m?

And, what's the location of the plot in the estate?
Re: ESTIMATE FOR BLINDING, NYLON, AND GERMAN FLOOR Could anyone provide prices pls ? by patAlkarp: 5:42pm On Jun 07, 2010
Очень хочу заказать шкафы-купе фото расскажите что нибудь,такой выбор стал большой не могу понять чего выбрать совсем
Re: ESTIMATE FOR BLINDING, NYLON, AND GERMAN FLOOR Could anyone provide prices pls ? by Habitat: 7:15am On Oct 15, 2011
Have people began to live on Beechwood Estate as yet ?
Re: ESTIMATE FOR BLINDING, NYLON, AND GERMAN FLOOR Could anyone provide prices pls ? by dan6019(m): 9:01pm On Feb 01, 2012
this is one of the best Estate on Lekki axis, the infrastructures on ground is second to none.

we have quiet a number of plots for sale - 450sq m within the Estate now if you have a need. the price is N5.5m.

contact: Daniel - +2348033259595, daniel.adebayo@as22track.com

(1) (Reply)

1 Storey Building @ Equitable Estate Phase1, Igbe Laara, Igbe, Ikorodu for #16m / Our Renovation Diary-lekki Scheme I (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) / LEKKI PRIDE ESTATE ABRAHAM ADESANYA, NOW SELLING HOUSES!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.