Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,851 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:11 AM

MUST SEE:: 10 Reasons Why Ladies Steal Their Friend's Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MUST SEE:: 10 Reasons Why Ladies Steal Their Friend's Boyfriend (920 Views)

10 Good Reasons Why Ladies Steal Their Friends BOYFRIEND (pictured) / Reasons Why Some Ladies Steal Their Friends Boyfriends. / You Won't Believe The Rubbish Statement My Friend Boyfriend Made Over Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MUST SEE:: 10 Reasons Why Ladies Steal Their Friend's Boyfriend by Skybwizzy: 5:43am On Nov 24, 2015
1.Jealousy.
If she finds the guy caring and loving she deffinately would get jealous especially if she is single or her own BF is not that caring and nice. So stop telling your friend how caring your guy is.
2.Love
She could fall in love with your BF, ''Birds of the same feathers flies together after all'' she might just like the same type of guys you do.
3.Money
What else if not Money, he doesn't spare any cash to spoil you and your friend(s) are aware, hmmm where ever there is Sugar, ants comes in thousands.
4.Care
Every lady loves to be pampered, cared for and loved, if your guy is giving you such then your friend(s) would want to steal him, he is a scarce commodity.
5.Ego
Some ladies just do it to show they can most especially if you are bragging of is undying love for you or that you trust him so much that you know he wouldn't cheat on you, men! you just called the Calvary upon yourself. Stop the act, now.
6.Wickedness
Yeap some friends are like that, they believe if they are not happy your their friend dont deserve to be as well, while some would do it just to see you sad. Hmmm some friends could be evil i tell you.
7.Fun
Have seen some ladies who claimed they did it just to have fun (something to kill boredom), i once ask a female friend why she would do such to her friend and her reply was '' doing something crazy & silly can be fun sometimes '' she said.
8.Pleasure
Most ladies can't just resist hearing a guy is good in bed or he has the BIG thing, they would want to have a taste at all cost. Dont share your sexcapades with friends.
9.Stupidi.ty
She is just Crazy, she believes she can get back at you when she steals your BF from you. Be careful not to offend some friends.
10.Singleness
When a lady is single and not loving it she can be a dangerous friend to keep, because your Boyfriend might just be the closest catch for her. So if you are in a happy relationship and your friends is not please dont share your happy moments with her.

Source

http://sureinfobase..com/2015/11/must-see-10-reasons-why-ladies-steal.html

1 Like

Re: MUST SEE:: 10 Reasons Why Ladies Steal Their Friend's Boyfriend by Nobody: 5:51am On Nov 24, 2015
We're looking for 10 lasting solution to fuel scarcity, you're here telling us nonsensical nonsense.

5 Likes

Re: MUST SEE:: 10 Reasons Why Ladies Steal Their Friend's Boyfriend by david22uu(m): 5:56am On Nov 24, 2015
Steling in thier blood
Re: MUST SEE:: 10 Reasons Why Ladies Steal Their Friend's Boyfriend by saintgoogle(m): 6:09am On Nov 24, 2015
shocked
Re: MUST SEE:: 10 Reasons Why Ladies Steal Their Friend's Boyfriend by eyeon(m): 6:18am On Nov 24, 2015
That's why women understand women; and hates each other.
Re: MUST SEE:: 10 Reasons Why Ladies Steal Their Friend's Boyfriend by cruzita(f): 6:29am On Nov 24, 2015
if I suffer find boyfriend u go come steal am.hypo dey ur blood? i go just steal ur life
Re: MUST SEE:: 10 Reasons Why Ladies Steal Their Friend's Boyfriend by NinaNigeria(f): 6:37am On Nov 24, 2015
Nice thread. Even in my culture, i dnt know abt others. Wen a lady is abt to get married, those who have been here before u, wil come and give u tips. And most of dem wil always repeat one thing which seems to b common, which is for u de bride to never ever share de details of yo marriage or relationship wit any of yo friends, coz dat way u avoid a lot of wahala. Most advices from friends yo age r full of shit
Re: MUST SEE:: 10 Reasons Why Ladies Steal Their Friend's Boyfriend by NinaNigeria(f): 6:38am On Nov 24, 2015
Nice thread. Even in my culture, i dnt know abt others. Wen a lady is abt to get married, those who have been here before u, wil come and give u tips. And most of dem wil always repeat one thing which seems to b common, which is for u de bride to never ever share de details of yo marriage or relationship wit any of yo friends, coz dat way u avoid a lot of wahala. Most advices from friends yo age r full of shit, and r mostly intended to make u loose yo person
Re: MUST SEE:: 10 Reasons Why Ladies Steal Their Friend's Boyfriend by Blackfire(m): 7:42am On Nov 24, 2015
It only point to one thing.... Uwa mmebi/ opin aye.
Re: MUST SEE:: 10 Reasons Why Ladies Steal Their Friend's Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:20am On Nov 24, 2015
God hav mercy
cruzita:
if I suffer find boyfriend u go come steal am.hypo dey ur blood? i go just steal ur life

1 Like

Re: MUST SEE:: 10 Reasons Why Ladies Steal Their Friend's Boyfriend by ggrin(f): 11:47am On Nov 24, 2015
Hehe make ma gff con do am with me naundecided...I go talk sense into her bumbumangryangrylipsrsealed
Re: MUST SEE:: 10 Reasons Why Ladies Steal Their Friend's Boyfriend by chiddye(m): 11:47am On Nov 24, 2015
www.nairaland.com/2758113/legalising-marijuana-nigerian-economy
checkout the economic benefits of legalising marijuana

(1) (Reply)

I Just Don't Get It / Signs She's Not A Girlfriend Material / 21

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.