Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,312 members, 7,780,749 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:12 PM

Is It Right That I'm Loving The Attention? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right That I'm Loving The Attention? (1178 Views)

My Ex Wants Me Back Because She Heard That I'm Now Employed / loving the wrong person?.. HELP! / My Fiance Complains That I'm Too Fat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right That I'm Loving The Attention? by caramel007(f): 7:48am On Nov 24, 2015
Good morning house,

A brief insight into my situation right now. I'm in a serious relationship but currently getting advances from a guy i'm four years older than.

My man is ok alright but sometimes he can be so emotionally unavailable but I'm a hopeless romantic. He hasn't got time for me in recent times possibly due to the nature of this job. I've not been kissed ( just occasional pecks here and there) nor made love to in the last three months and I'm Hot out of my skin. I'm ovulating right now and it just compounds everything.

And there comes this young dude, tall, with broad chest and a cute charming smile and a soft sexy voice to match. Although a junior staff but he s confident and knows what he wants. The truth is, I'm loving the attention and hating the fact that I'm loving it all because my man isn't sensitive to my emotional needs. I am so afraid because I feel and I know that given the right circumstances I won't be able to control myself. I know I won't have the power to stop this temptation that has so engulfed me. It doesn't help because I see him everyday. I've never experienced this before and u really do not know how to go about this .

My man and I are currently having issues and I don't seem to bother. Because of this young man, I look forward to my job now cos seeing him makes me smile and wet at the same time.

I want to stop all of this and snap out of this ' nonsense' but my man isn't helping matters. I'll never forgive myself if I fall. I'll hate myself for it. What do I do?

Help me lest I fall....
Re: Is It Right That I'm Loving The Attention? by Nobody: 7:50am On Nov 24, 2015
Ediøot, animal
Re: Is It Right That I'm Loving The Attention? by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 8:03am On Nov 24, 2015
See this amateur Ashawo

1 Like

Re: Is It Right That I'm Loving The Attention? by Richy4(m): 8:10am On Nov 24, 2015
Every misunderstanding could be resolved one day with good communication.

The way you described that young man, I simply fear for your next actions..............

You did not even describe your BF One bit. Biko!!!!! stay away from temptation or better still, stay clear from office gossip or
Do you equally love to be in the centre of attention when it comes to office gossip?

Maybe you don't know how some immature boys discuss their latest conquest.........
Would you like a situation where he will be telling his male colleague how you were satisfied in his bed? how you were screaming and asking for more..... I suggest u stay away from office romance. it's not always cool. Don't sh!t were you eat please.
Re: Is It Right That I'm Loving The Attention? by Nobody: 8:16am On Nov 24, 2015
I understand what you are going through. I can tell it's really hard for you, not having your man around to provide you with that "romantic attention" you crave, and then getting it from someone else.

But the crucial question your need to ask yourself, is do you really want to destroy all your have built with your boyfriend all for this? Because the truth is, from everything you said, it's obvious you are already beginning to like this other guy, and if you succumb to his antics, you'd probably find yourself falling in love with him.

My advice is that since you are still committed to your relationship, the best thing to do is to tell this other guy that you love your partner and that you don't want to cheat on him, and that whatever it is that he is doing, is all leading up to that.
Tell him that although he is a nice gentleman, that he should keep his distance from you, lest you do something you would regret.

And please find a way to rejuvenate that connection you are loosing with your boyfriend. Talk to him, I am sure he doesn't work 24/7. He could still create time for the both of you. Perhaps go on a date together. Go watch a movie. Have sex, just things to spark up your relationship.
Re: Is It Right That I'm Loving The Attention? by wordbank(m): 8:35am On Nov 24, 2015
I don't think there's something wrong with the age ish it's about what you want and what want you. But in all, your feelings right now shouldn't supersede your future plans (if you have any). And I tell you what, ever since I forego beauty for brain I've never regretted it.
Re: Is It Right That I'm Loving The Attention? by Nobody: 8:37am On Nov 24, 2015
cryThe big question is "Do You Have feelings for This Unromantic "Bf" of Yours?undecided
'Coz If You don't...I don't see why you're still in the relationship..sad I'd say go for the Younger guy! YOLOwink

Buh on the other hand, if You do have feelings for Him...I think You need to Rekindle the Old sparks You Had with him...Everything could change with a little bit of "Communication"...undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Right That I'm Loving The Attention? by misspicy(f): 8:48am On Nov 24, 2015
This is just your boyfriend o,what if it was your husband.....bae get cucumber and do the needful...5 minutes pleasure can destroy 3 years relationship....call your man and tell him how you feel okay?
Re: Is It Right That I'm Loving The Attention? by Nobody: 8:50am On Nov 24, 2015
misspicy:
This is just your boyfriend o,what if it was your husband.....bae get cucumber and do the needful...5 minutes pleasure can destroy 3 years relationship....call your man and tell him how you feel okay?

Cucumber? Really? Is that what you use?

Dildos aren't expensive, and you could get them in different sizes....just saying.
Re: Is It Right That I'm Loving The Attention? by misspicy(f): 8:52am On Nov 24, 2015
Decker:

Cucumber? Really? Is that what you use?

Dildos aren't that expensive...just saying.
good...you can get the OP one to save her from making a huge mistake....you'd bedoing theclady some good you know cheesy
Re: Is It Right That I'm Loving The Attention? by khristals(m): 8:54am On Nov 24, 2015
no shagging in 3months??

and ur sure your man doesn't eat out?..
Re: Is It Right That I'm Loving The Attention? by Nobody: 8:55am On Nov 24, 2015
misspicy:

good...you can get the OP one to save her from making a huge mistake....you'd bedoing theclady some good you know cheesy

I asked you a question and you haven't replied it. Do you use cucumbers to masturbate like you advised the OP?

And I don't need to get her a dildo_. She has a job. She can easily get one herself if she wants.
Re: Is It Right That I'm Loving The Attention? by Nobody: 9:00am On Nov 24, 2015
misspicy:
see the advice u are giving someone,no iota of sense in it,no wonder u are still single,cos u use cucumber to pleasure urself,and u come here to say Rubbish,posters above u were all saying something sensible,urs is the only senseless and immature one
Re: Is It Right That I'm Loving The Attention? by misspicy(f): 9:01am On Nov 24, 2015
Decker:

I asked you a question and you haven't replied it. Do you use cucumbers to masturbate like you advised the OP?

And I don't need to get her a dildo_. She has a job. She can easily get one herself if she wants.
i reserve the right to answer or not to answer so i choose not to answer...deal with that....hian!

NB: i don't give a fvck really
Re: Is It Right That I'm Loving The Attention? by steffans(m): 9:02am On Nov 24, 2015
D same way you are feeling wet and confused..

by the time dis jnr staff pops ur cherry..
na so u go dey fear to go to work when things go south...

Women sha.. given excuses for immorality angry undecided
Re: Is It Right That I'm Loving The Attention? by Nobody: 9:03am On Nov 24, 2015
misspicy:

i reserve the right to answer or not to answer so i choose not to answer...deal with that....hian!

NB: i don't give a fvck really

Yea, whatever!

By the way, people who really don't give a fuck_ don't need to tell everyone that they don't give a fuck_. Their actions speak for them.
Re: Is It Right That I'm Loving The Attention? by misspicy(f): 9:05am On Nov 24, 2015
markkaycee:
see the advice u are giving someone,no iota of sense in it,no wonder u are still single,cos u use cucumber to pleasure urself,and u come here to say Rubbish,posters above u were all saying something sensible,urs is the only senseless and immature one
are you all nuts undecided

so because i adviced her to masturbate to ease her sexual tension rather than giving in to another guy's advances and avoid stories that touch in her long time relationship am now a bad person that mastubate right....you hypocrites are high on chicken poo because if she cheats on her man you lot will still call her HOE....

PS: i don't give a fvck what you think about me....deal with it tongue

1 Like

Re: Is It Right That I'm Loving The Attention? by misspicy(f): 9:06am On Nov 24, 2015
Decker:

Yea, whatever!

By the way, people who really don't give a fuck_ don't need to tell everyone that they don't give a fuck_. Their actions speak for them.
that is just for emphasis dude.. .live with it tongue
Re: Is It Right That I'm Loving The Attention? by Nobody: 9:08am On Nov 24, 2015
misspicy:

that is just for emphasize dude.. .live with it tongue

For emphasis.
Re: Is It Right That I'm Loving The Attention? by Nobody: 9:10am On Nov 24, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Is It Right That I'm Loving The Attention? by IamLEGEND1: 9:11am On Nov 24, 2015
it's the new guys fault
how dare he shower you with all that attention!
Re: Is It Right That I'm Loving The Attention? by misspicy(f): 9:12am On Nov 24, 2015
Decker:

For emphasis.
oh thanks smiley

1 Like

Re: Is It Right That I'm Loving The Attention? by steffans(m): 9:13am On Nov 24, 2015
going thru dis OPs treads on NL...
She actually has a problem..
and she doesnt love her so called BF/fiancee..
Just get it over with..

You dont need to come to NL to give u a nod to cheat.. tongue
Re: Is It Right That I'm Loving The Attention? by Nobody: 9:15am On Nov 24, 2015
misspicy:

oh thanks smiley

You are welcome.
Re: Is It Right That I'm Loving The Attention? by Emmalaw10(m): 9:16am On Nov 24, 2015
That get the cucumber girl above eh, I am sure she uses paw-paw(those tiny ones)
Re: Is It Right That I'm Loving The Attention? by Nobody: 9:19am On Nov 24, 2015
CUMPOLICE01:
Ediøot, animal

Ode!
Re: Is It Right That I'm Loving The Attention? by Nobody: 9:21am On Nov 24, 2015
steffans:
going thru dis OPs treads on NL...
She actually has a problem..
and she doesnt love her so called BF/fiancee..
Just get it over with..

You dont need to come to NL to give u a nod to cheat.. tongue
Quite some sense in what u said. But I don't think it's the love. I feel she's the type who gets worried easily. And a tad bit emotional with a tinge of vulnerability.
Re: Is It Right That I'm Loving The Attention? by Nobody: 9:23am On Nov 24, 2015
daretodiffer:

Ode!
yur family name?
Re: Is It Right That I'm Loving The Attention? by naijaboiy: 10:14am On Nov 24, 2015
Just fuçk him once and for all let's hear word.

All these people coming to seek for advise who have already made their mind on what to do are just funny.

You know very well that this is just a temporary issue compared to the relationship you have with your partner yet you want to give in.

After you guys have banged yourselves and get tired the regrets will start coming in and then you'll apologise to your boyfriend expecting him to forgive you and i'm sure you'll blame him for your own immoral actions.

See the way you are already describing him like he's the one pushing you to cheat. If it happens don't blame him at all. Every adult has self control I suppose.

(1) (Reply)

Shameless Girl Posts Naakeed Photos On Instagram (!8+ Photos) / My Girl Wasnt Cheating On Me As I Suspected Her To / Breaking News: Girl Friend Brought Pounded Yam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.