Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:24 AM

Even Dogs At Govt House Cost More Than ₦18k To Maintain- Ben Bruce - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Even Dogs At Govt House Cost More Than ₦18k To Maintain- Ben Bruce (25787 Views)

Senator George Sekibo Celebrates With Wike & His Supporters At Govt House(pics) / Edo Election: Security Beefed Up At Govt House, Other Locations / Even Dogs At Govt House Cost More Than ₦18k To Maintain- Ben Bruce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Even Dogs At Govt House Cost More Than ₦18k To Maintain- Ben Bruce by pikapizy(m): 8:48am On Nov 24, 2015
efilefun:
This man only pour out his words on twitter but his always silent in the House, we all saw how mute he was during the ministerial screening like he forgot his mouth at home. He should do more of the talking and confrontations on the floor of national assembly and not on twitter.

Dude FG aint the one complaining its state governors that are complaining and mind you eastern governors aint left out. No matter how bad you dislike someone or how bad the person hurt you never wish someone dead cuz the wish might just come give you a sweet hug. #shalom
APC frog trying so hard to show intelligence

1 Like

Re: Even Dogs At Govt House Cost More Than ₦18k To Maintain- Ben Bruce by luvinhubby(m): 8:48am On Nov 24, 2015
Raiders:
Attention seeker. Who said anything about reducing the minimum wage? Senator "look like obama with Obanikoro's Brain 
You must be living in an Igloo house made of ice among the Eskimos in the Ice region of the North pole not to know what an APC governor called Abiola Ajimobi said about minimum wage last week.

1 Like

Re: Even Dogs At Govt House Cost More Than ₦18k To Maintain- Ben Bruce by AprokoMan: 8:48am On Nov 24, 2015
[size=28pt]ben bruce is yet another fayose in the making. . .outspoken and intelligent[/size]
Re: Even Dogs At Govt House Cost More Than ₦18k To Maintain- Ben Bruce by Nobody: 8:48am On Nov 24, 2015
Raiders:
Attention seeker. Who said anything about reducing the minimum wage? Senator "look like obama with Obanikoro's Brain 
Apc toothless attack dog detected!!

1 Like

Re: Even Dogs At Govt House Cost More Than ₦18k To Maintain- Ben Bruce by mescapee: 8:49am On Nov 24, 2015
Re: Even Dogs At Govt House Cost More Than ₦18k To Maintain- Ben Bruce by M4gunners: 8:50am On Nov 24, 2015
Change oooo.
Re: Even Dogs At Govt House Cost More Than ₦18k To Maintain- Ben Bruce by Nobody: 8:50am On Nov 24, 2015
Raiders:

Lol you sound pained and u lack info.... The Governors said so.....
Re: Even Dogs At Govt House Cost More Than ₦18k To Maintain- Ben Bruce by obinnashady(m): 8:50am On Nov 24, 2015
Raiders:
fool..read news
Re: Even Dogs At Govt House Cost More Than ₦18k To Maintain- Ben Bruce by lastpage: 8:50am On Nov 24, 2015
Bitterleafsoup:
The change is clear!
This administration is out to suffer the 95% that voted for them but they are still defending them. I guess all that clueless talk during the election has infected them.

SaTANoid! tongue tongue tongue

Show us PROOF of the above, from the Fed Govt Account Books........... not some fake "captcha" you did yourself!

Lastpage!

Re: Even Dogs At Govt House Cost More Than ₦18k To Maintain- Ben Bruce by anonimi: 8:52am On Nov 24, 2015
permsec:
Well said sir!
Aregbesola must hear this. You cannot be maintaining your uselsess beards for thousands of naira monthly and pay ur workers peanuts.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2081946_change_jpeg1d261807316c13729a0ba23ee58934ff

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2630622_cjlpxmiwsaap2su_png84e6ed0c16cc1a142bc93d7da71a34a9

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Even Dogs At Govt House Cost More Than ₦18k To Maintain- Ben Bruce by iykebobywhite(m): 8:52am On Nov 24, 2015
Hate him or luv him. He is d new face of Africa&Nigeria democracy.

1 Like

Re: Even Dogs At Govt House Cost More Than ₦18k To Maintain- Ben Bruce by efilefun(m): 8:52am On Nov 24, 2015
Not everyone reasons like an animal like you #Shalom
pikapizy:

APC frog trying so hard to show intelligence
Re: Even Dogs At Govt House Cost More Than ₦18k To Maintain- Ben Bruce by pikapizy(m): 8:53am On Nov 24, 2015
dammytosh:
loud mouthed

APC owns your soul....even when buhari don't pay your parents and y'all die of starvation, your ghost will still support Buhari...whenever I see your comments..I laff!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Even Dogs At Govt House Cost More Than ₦18k To Maintain- Ben Bruce by Raiders: 8:53am On Nov 24, 2015
giftadene:

Lol you sound pained and u lack info.... The Governors said so.....
I want you to give me a link when the governors say they are going to reduce the minimum wage. The governors only said they are broke and needed more money so they can pay the salary of workers
Re: Even Dogs At Govt House Cost More Than ₦18k To Maintain- Ben Bruce by Bitterleafsoup: 8:54am On Nov 24, 2015
lastpage:

Show us PROOF of the above, from the Fed Govt Account Books........... not some fake "captcha" you did yourself!

Lastpage!
zombie where is your proof that GEJ and others were corrupt? Why NOI is in her new job enjoying and GEJ traveling the globe making millions for just showing up. You people are delusional.

2 Likes

Re: Even Dogs At Govt House Cost More Than ₦18k To Maintain- Ben Bruce by AprokoMan: 8:54am On Nov 24, 2015
efilefun:
This man only pour out his words on twitter but his always silent in the House, we all saw how mute he was during the ministerial screening like he forgot his mouth at home. He should do more of the talking and confrontations on the floor of national assembly and not on twitter.

amebo, are you a member of the House? how then is he always silent?
Re: Even Dogs At Govt House Cost More Than ₦18k To Maintain- Ben Bruce by Xbee007(m): 8:55am On Nov 24, 2015
vkeydon:
what do u expect from the zoo before, all u will see is wretched hausa/fullani people.. also popularly referd to as the dogs of our time.
To say you think with your anus is an understatement.
Re: Even Dogs At Govt House Cost More Than ₦18k To Maintain- Ben Bruce by pikapizy(m): 8:56am On Nov 24, 2015
efilefun:
Not everyone reasons like an animal like you #Shalom
I reason like an animal? I feel much better when I compare with you that reason like an insect.BTW ...humans are animals ..so thank you

1 Like

Re: Even Dogs At Govt House Cost More Than ₦18k To Maintain- Ben Bruce by Nobody: 8:56am On Nov 24, 2015
Pure wickedness,if not why 18k?

1 Like

Re: Even Dogs At Govt House Cost More Than ₦18k To Maintain- Ben Bruce by AprokoMan: 8:58am On Nov 24, 2015
lastpage:

Lastpage!

i know u won't see any truth in what the senator said even when it's an issue that affects everyone, irrespective of the party you belong to. zombies without brain

1 Like

Re: Even Dogs At Govt House Cost More Than ₦18k To Maintain- Ben Bruce by ststyreal(f): 8:58am On Nov 24, 2015
Thank you Senator Bruce for being honest here and let me use this opportunity to make case for one papa T, in person of Mr Timothy Dike who retired from the military in Lagos since 2006, since then, have not being receiving his pension, only his gratuity was paid to him. I am begging who so ever in charge of the military pension board in Abuja and Lagos, to please release our dear papa T's pension document and money, the old man have suffered enough (una dey wait make him die first), I am begging the army to please and please release Mr Ts pension.
Back to Murray Bruce, if it cost more than the minimum wage to maintain a dog in the govt house, then human(civil servants), deserves much more. Thank you for speaking the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Even Dogs At Govt House Cost More Than ₦18k To Maintain- Ben Bruce by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 8:58am On Nov 24, 2015
Raiders:
Abeg no cast the man
He Said The Truth!!

1 Like

Re: Even Dogs At Govt House Cost More Than ₦18k To Maintain- Ben Bruce by jane0000(f): 8:59am On Nov 24, 2015
vkeydon:
what do u expect from the zoo before, all u will see is wretched hausa/fullani people.. also popularly referd to as the dogs of our time.
who is this Biafra bastard ni Oma le.
Re: Even Dogs At Govt House Cost More Than ₦18k To Maintain- Ben Bruce by anonimi: 9:02am On Nov 24, 2015
Raiders:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3073565_ctuafvju8aakuv5_jpeg49a942de8e3d1d388856e63d96b767a5

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Even Dogs At Govt House Cost More Than ₦18k To Maintain- Ben Bruce by bbjummy: 9:02am On Nov 24, 2015
Well said
Re: Even Dogs At Govt House Cost More Than ₦18k To Maintain- Ben Bruce by Kingbilo(m): 9:04am On Nov 24, 2015
dabriggs:

A lot of these things happen when the civil service is over bloated and everyone is looking to work in the civil service because ''it will give them time to do other things''. When a man or woman is looking for how to come to work by 10 am and leave by 2 pm they go into teaching or one of the arms of the civil service. When a politician is looking for where to employ his nieces, nephews and girlfriends they seek the civil service.

Do not get me wrong there are hard workers in the civil service and some arms do create real value. However, it is majorly over bloated with redundant staff. What value is created in many arms of the civil service? A civil service where to get service you have to beg, go back a million times, bribe, curry favor, inflate contracts, give kick backs, etc?

I agree with you on the fact the civil service is bloated.. But on the matter of services rendered...its a case of chicken vs egg. You could say they don't provide value and are therefore redundant for the money spent on them. But you can also say they are that way because they have to survive in 18k per month taking bribes might be their only means of survival ..
It all boils down to disciplining the hiring system and raising wages to an acceptable level.. Like Bruce said, you can't pay a man 18k and expect him not to steal given the opportunity..

We need more quality, less quantity.
Re: Even Dogs At Govt House Cost More Than ₦18k To Maintain- Ben Bruce by alaskido(m): 9:05am On Nov 24, 2015
Ben Murray Bruce is only trying to make common sense and he is correct. This is the only Senator who considers the poor and the masses in general. He should be our next president. Those of you who says he looks like Obama and thinks like Obanikoro, you are all APC brain washed. You think like the governors of this country. You should have your brains re-examined.

3 Likes

Re: Even Dogs At Govt House Cost More Than ₦18k To Maintain- Ben Bruce by AprokoMan: 9:05am On Nov 24, 2015
Re: Even Dogs At Govt House Cost More Than ₦18k To Maintain- Ben Bruce by obibob2020(m): 9:06am On Nov 24, 2015
Raiders:
Are you not in Nigeria. If actually you haven't heard of the reduction of minimum wage, then you are not qualify to be a nairalander. Governors had a meeting two weeks ago to reduce minimum wage but Oshiomole of Edo state disassociated himself from it. Saying that 18k is not even enough. So don't always comment if you don't have a meaningfull contribution to make.

2 Likes

Re: Even Dogs At Govt House Cost More Than ₦18k To Maintain- Ben Bruce by ikkkkk: 9:06am On Nov 24, 2015
That's the change APC wants to bring. Minimum wage reduction. The whole thing is getting clearer now.
Re: Even Dogs At Govt House Cost More Than ₦18k To Maintain- Ben Bruce by wilcox(m): 9:07am On Nov 24, 2015
Raiders:
I would've refered to you as a dunnce, but i chose not to because all i can figure out from your comment is hatred.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Esther Kehinde: Sowore's Mother Appeals To Buhari, DSS To Release Her Son / Chinua Achebe Lying In State In Awka (Picture) / President Buhari Won The APC Presidential Ticket With 14,842,072 Million Votes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.