Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:12 AM

Rivers Assembly Screens, Confirms 20 Commissioner-nominees For Wike - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Assembly Screens, Confirms 20 Commissioner-nominees For Wike (11685 Views)

Amaechi Knelt To Beg For Wike - Uchendu / Rivers Assembly Approves Another 20billion Naira Loan For Wike / Amaechi Left Over N7billion For Wike's Government - Aide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Assembly Screens, Confirms 20 Commissioner-nominees For Wike by demarc001: 8:44am On Nov 24, 2015
Wike is working
Re: Rivers Assembly Screens, Confirms 20 Commissioner-nominees For Wike by HopeAtHand: 8:45am On Nov 24, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Oga, after wike na riverine/Ogoni turn. No worry, I go consider you for Deputy when I become Governor. grin

Kel4soft will be our Speaker

Wrong bruvh...after Dakuku wins the rerun, Riverine would hand over to upland(Me) grin...and then i'll do as proposed..you must be involved, kel4soft maybe, but freeglobe surely will serve in my cabinet..the girl too dey tag me, she never talk her mind yet tongue

Dakuku is a better option to Wike anyday..we all know that.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Assembly Screens, Confirms 20 Commissioner-nominees For Wike by wildchild1: 8:48am On Nov 24, 2015
Re: Rivers Assembly Screens, Confirms 20 Commissioner-nominees For Wike by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:51am On Nov 24, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Wrong bruvh...after Dakuku wins the rerun, Riverine would hand over to upland(Me) grin...and then i'll do as proposed..you must be involved, kel4soft maybe, but freeglobe surely will serve in my cabinet..the girl too dey tag me, she never talk her mind yet tongue

Dakuku is a better option to Wike anyday..we all know that.
That's why Dakuku will NOT win. grin. Omo, the rerun will be a one-way traffic but I have issues with some of Wike's nominees. Some were part of Odili mafia that brought cultism into the state.

Freeglobe na guy with (f)...
Re: Rivers Assembly Screens, Confirms 20 Commissioner-nominees For Wike by Greatidonis: 8:53am On Nov 24, 2015
mrvitalis:
the riverians are still not ready to govern rivers state... .. .. after wike.. .. It's is time to the igbos... . The etche
. Thunder go locate and fire. Na becouse the riverine people just cool down becouse of Jona and him wife? Make I tell u once wiked come down everything done change. Na the turn of the riverine people or the Ogonis. ikwerre no fit hand over to Ikwerre, and the Etche people na still Ikwerre owner won f u c k hole?
Re: Rivers Assembly Screens, Confirms 20 Commissioner-nominees For Wike by alaskido(m): 8:54am On Nov 24, 2015
By the time they will conduct another election and Wike is removed from office, Dakuku Peterside will remove all these old wine in new bottles from the cabinet and appoint fresh and energetic persons. Look at Boma Iyaye still being appointed from Odilis time. Na wa for Wike o.
Re: Rivers Assembly Screens, Confirms 20 Commissioner-nominees For Wike by FreeGlobe(f): 8:54am On Nov 24, 2015
Vorp:

can this happen in your enugu or abia? selfish people looking to reap where they will never sow.

Ndi ara!!
It is what we deserve and not a favour considering the amount of tax we contribute to the state govt. I'm happy Wike is doing the right thing unlike the arrogant Amaechi

1 Like

Re: Rivers Assembly Screens, Confirms 20 Commissioner-nominees For Wike by durasome(m): 8:55am On Nov 24, 2015
fulfill election promises my fooot
Re: Rivers Assembly Screens, Confirms 20 Commissioner-nominees For Wike by Nobody: 8:59am On Nov 24, 2015
Enugu or Abia will always consider you the day you decide to invest millions of dollars in those states, Just Ibeto cement at bundu ama and Uche ogar oil tank farm in portharcourt worths millions of usd
Vorp:

can this happen in your enugu or abia? selfish people looking to reap where they will never sow.

Ndi ara!!
nna gi onye ara
Re: Rivers Assembly Screens, Confirms 20 Commissioner-nominees For Wike by HopeAtHand: 9:02am On Nov 24, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

That's why Dakuku will NOT win. grin. Omo, the rerun will be a one-way traffic but I have issues with some of Wike's nominees. Some were part of Odili mafia that brought cultism into the state.

Yea, Odilis are really making a comeback thru Wike..anyone who seriously wish developmentin the next 4years in Rivers would want Wike out..no clear direction in his govt..no policy whatsoever..just cut-and-join approach to governance..we have passed the level of celebrating purposeless and mediocre governance..the times we are in demands leaders with clear purpose and direction..as an Ikwerre, im quite ashamed of Wike representing me when we have alot better alternatives.Wike is empty, he cant give anything..2mao you go follow yab Ikwerre people when Wike flops big time..

Freeglobe na guy with (f)...

WTF... shocked shocked shocked..na wah.
Re: Rivers Assembly Screens, Confirms 20 Commissioner-nominees For Wike by Nobody: 9:04am On Nov 24, 2015
DikeOha882:
Enugu or Abia will always consider you the day you decide to invest millions of dollars in those states, Just Ibeto cement at bundu ama and Uche ogar oil tank farm in portharcourt worths millions of usd nna gi onye ara

like play like play we will start hearing stories of how you ofe mmanus developed Port harcourt.
Ibeto ko bebeto ni.
Re: Rivers Assembly Screens, Confirms 20 Commissioner-nominees For Wike by Nobody: 9:06am On Nov 24, 2015
FreeGlobe:

It is what we deserve and not a favour considering the amount of tax we contribute to the state govt. I'm happy Wike is doing the right thing unlike the arrogant Amaechi
The only thing you deserve is to be wiped off to your erosion ravaged land..
Parasites!!
Re: Rivers Assembly Screens, Confirms 20 Commissioner-nominees For Wike by FreeGlobe(f): 9:08am On Nov 24, 2015
Vorp:

The only thing you deserve is to be wiped off to your erosion ravaged land..
Parasites!!
If we are wiped off, port Harcourt will collapse. Igbos make ph what is today. Go figure you drunkard

1 Like

Re: Rivers Assembly Screens, Confirms 20 Commissioner-nominees For Wike by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:10am On Nov 24, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Yea, Odilis are really making a comeback thru Wike..anyone who seriously wish developmentin the next 4years in Rivers would want Wike out..no clear direction in his govt..no policy whatsoever..just cut-and-join approach to governance..we have passed the level of celebrating purposeless and mediocre governance..the times we are in demands leaders with clear purpose and direction..as an Ikwerre, im quite ashamed of Wike representing me when we have alot better alternatives.Wike is empty, he cant give anything..2mao you go follow yab Ikwerre people when Wike flops big time..

WTF... shocked shocked shocked..na wah.
Peterside is also part of Odili establishment same with Amaechi. Why I don't like him(Peterside) is his hypocrisy. Pretending to be angel of light when he's part of the demons of Rivers state.
Re: Rivers Assembly Screens, Confirms 20 Commissioner-nominees For Wike by Nobody: 9:12am On Nov 24, 2015
Segadem:
wait oh, I thought the man has been sacked by the supreme court grin

me three.
Re: Rivers Assembly Screens, Confirms 20 Commissioner-nominees For Wike by MadCow1: 9:16am On Nov 24, 2015
End time commissioners. .

They will all get kicked and probed and jailed with Jimoh. angry
Re: Rivers Assembly Screens, Confirms 20 Commissioner-nominees For Wike by Nobody: 9:18am On Nov 24, 2015
FreeGlobe:

If we are wiped off, port Harcourt will collapse. Igbos make ph what is today. Go figure you drunkard

Same thing you said about Nigeria and even lagos.
Idiot,continue your chest beating
Re: Rivers Assembly Screens, Confirms 20 Commissioner-nominees For Wike by FreeGlobe(f): 9:22am On Nov 24, 2015
Vorp:

Same thing you said about Nigeria and even lagos.
Idiot,continue your chest beating
Prove me wrong you bastard. Genesis that is the entertainment hub of PH is igbo owned, everyday emporium, etc. Same with Lagos so you better accept this fact or die
Re: Rivers Assembly Screens, Confirms 20 Commissioner-nominees For Wike by Dejohnbull: 9:24am On Nov 24, 2015
Wike 4 life, in another news" since this wiked apc dullard overtrol G E J. IBETO CEMENT have been closed for no reason, why dangote cement trucks are blocking the roads from eastwest road to f,o,t roundabout. He dont want to buy or lease land but to use busy road as his supply warehouse, this apc gvmt is looking for trouble wike will win. WWW
Re: Rivers Assembly Screens, Confirms 20 Commissioner-nominees For Wike by mrvitalis(m): 9:28am On Nov 24, 2015
Greatidonis:
. Thunder go locate and fire. Na becouse the riverine people just cool down becouse of Jona and him wife? Make I tell u once wiked come down everything done change. Na the turn of the riverine people or the Ogonis. ikwerre no fit hand over to Ikwerre, and the Etche people na still Ikwerre owner won f u c k hole?
No... U dashed wike ur turn.... So it is gone... wait another 24 years.. .... smh... Fi$h brains
Re: Rivers Assembly Screens, Confirms 20 Commissioner-nominees For Wike by Nobody: 9:30am On Nov 24, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Prove me wrong you bastard. Genesis that is the entertainment hub of PH is igbo owned, everyday emporium, etc. Same with Lagos so you better accept this fact or die
Wasted sperm, keep deluding yourself with your mumuric lies.
Re: Rivers Assembly Screens, Confirms 20 Commissioner-nominees For Wike by greatiyk4u(m): 9:37am On Nov 24, 2015
Vorp:

Ndi ara!!

The former chief of staff 2 governor chime is from abia state,.......the chief security officer is from akwa ibom

Next time try 2 get ur fact right b4 spewing trash here

1 Like

Re: Rivers Assembly Screens, Confirms 20 Commissioner-nominees For Wike by Greatidonis: 9:37am On Nov 24, 2015
mrvitalis:

No... U dashed wike ur turn.... So it is gone... wait another 24 years.. .... smh... Fi$h brains
Na ur papa be fish brain u think say I be Rivers man? Eledugbaye. Are up to 24 years?
Re: Rivers Assembly Screens, Confirms 20 Commissioner-nominees For Wike by Nobody: 9:48am On Nov 24, 2015
Thought you will counter me or argue maturedly
Vorp:

like play like play we will start hearing stories of how you ofe mmanus developed Port harcourt.
Ibeto ko bebeto ni.
Re: Rivers Assembly Screens, Confirms 20 Commissioner-nominees For Wike by FreeGlobe(f): 9:50am On Nov 24, 2015
Vorp:
Wasted sperm, keep deluding yourself with your mumuric lies.
foolish drunkard, next time don't enter into an argument you can't win. bastard
Re: Rivers Assembly Screens, Confirms 20 Commissioner-nominees For Wike by Nobody: 9:58am On Nov 24, 2015
FreeGlobe:

foolish drunkard, next time don't enter into an argument you can't win. bastard
I would have been suprised if you are not from the deluded tribe. keep it up.
Re: Rivers Assembly Screens, Confirms 20 Commissioner-nominees For Wike by Nobody: 9:59am On Nov 24, 2015
DikeOha882:
Thought you will counter me or argue maturedly
Go and hustle or better still sleep.
Re: Rivers Assembly Screens, Confirms 20 Commissioner-nominees For Wike by mrvitalis(m): 10:02am On Nov 24, 2015
Greatidonis:

Na ur papa be fish brain u think say I be Rivers man? Eledugbaye. Are up to 24 years?
All the same... fi$h brain

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Saraki's Speech As Buhari Presents 2017 Budget / Former President Goodluck Jonathan Visits Governor Okowa Over Father's Death / Elite Solar Kiosk A Great Kit Ngos, Political Office Holders Can Empower With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.