Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,362 members, 7,808,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:32 AM

Relationship Talk: I Am Sure This Has Happened To You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship Talk: I Am Sure This Has Happened To You (1150 Views)

Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex / Nairaland Guys And Babes, Come In Let's Talk. I Dey Vex!!! (very Important) / Am Sure This Is Gonna Make You Vibrate (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relationship Talk: I Am Sure This Has Happened To You by DJBIGGY(m): 8:39am On Nov 24, 2015
There are sometimes a couple would be in a heated argument and be on the verge of a break up. All it takes is a good meal to reset her brain to changing her mind.

So to the ladies... How many of you has this ever happened to you? And guys, have you ever used food to calm your babe in rage mode?

http://www.olamzy.com/2015/11/relationship-talk-i-am-sure-this-has.html

Re: Relationship Talk: I Am Sure This Has Happened To You by misspicy(f): 8:42am On Nov 24, 2015
it works like magic grin
Re: Relationship Talk: I Am Sure This Has Happened To You by DJBIGGY(m): 8:48am On Nov 24, 2015
misspicy:
it works like magic grin

I know your melecine now cheesy
Re: Relationship Talk: I Am Sure This Has Happened To You by misspicy(f): 8:54am On Nov 24, 2015
DJBIGGY:

I know your melecine now cheesy
cheesy dependz on the offense though
Re: Relationship Talk: I Am Sure This Has Happened To You by naijaboiy: 9:42am On Nov 24, 2015
I think a good sex satisfies better grin
Re: Relationship Talk: I Am Sure This Has Happened To You by Adasun(m): 11:46am On Nov 24, 2015
naijaboiy:
I think a good sex satisfies better grin
hw u go start when una wan start to throw blowsgrin
Re: Relationship Talk: I Am Sure This Has Happened To You by naijaboiy: 11:48am On Nov 24, 2015
Adasun:
hw u go start when una wan start to throw blowsgrin
If it's a physical argument just grab her unexpectedly and kiss her silly. It always works.

If it's through chat just send her a pic of your erect dick an invite her over. grin
Re: Relationship Talk: I Am Sure This Has Happened To You by DJBIGGY(m): 12:48pm On Nov 24, 2015
naijaboiy:

If it's a physical argument just grab her unexpectedly and kiss her silly. It always works.

If it's through chat just send her a pic of your erect dick an invite her over. grin

I don learn something from u... see expert analysis grin
Re: Relationship Talk: I Am Sure This Has Happened To You by Adasun(m): 12:52pm On Nov 24, 2015
naijaboiy:

what if am dating a pastor's daughter.grin
Re: Relationship Talk: I Am Sure This Has Happened To You by DJBIGGY(m): 1:01pm On Nov 24, 2015
Adasun:
what if am dating a pastor's daughter.grin

Forget!!! Pastor pikins dey bad pass some other girls
Re: Relationship Talk: I Am Sure This Has Happened To You by IntelligentEze: 1:03pm On Nov 24, 2015
DJBIGGY:

Forget!!! Pastor pikins dey bad pass some other girls

Na them bad pass

(1) (Reply)

When A Man Loves A Woman.(pic) / Can You Chase A Lady For 2 Years? / 5 REAL (and Absolutely Shocking) Reasons Men Hire Prostitutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.