Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,869 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:09 AM

6 Tips On How To Handle A Cheating Partner - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Tips On How To Handle A Cheating Partner (2552 Views)

Why You Should Never Tolerate A Cheating Partner / 7 Easy Ways Of Identifying A Cheating Partner / How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Tips On How To Handle A Cheating Partner by Nobody: 11:02am On Nov 24, 2015
TjNoobsaibot:

Catlova, a dey here abegi cool

Hahahahaha! Where is ur cv?
Re: 6 Tips On How To Handle A Cheating Partner by Nobody: 11:04am On Nov 24, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Who is he? wink

Im sorting out the good from the bad grin
Re: 6 Tips On How To Handle A Cheating Partner by misspicy(f): 11:14am On Nov 24, 2015
TjNoobsaibot:

No lies? The obvious? without a proof? Listen to yourself, swts. I don't know where you are from but i don't have noin against nobady and if i don't have noin against nobody, i ain't gon say shii against nobody. It's like saying the ever growing percentage of sluts make y'all sluts. We know there are good ones and the not so good ones. Tell me, what's your state of origin?
okay i get your point and amma change ma language from now on.....
Re: 6 Tips On How To Handle A Cheating Partner by Nobody: 11:17am On Nov 24, 2015
catlova:

Hahahahaha! Where is ur cv?

cool

Re: 6 Tips On How To Handle A Cheating Partner by Nobody: 11:19am On Nov 24, 2015
misspicy:

okay i get your point and amma change ma language from now on.....

wink

Re: 6 Tips On How To Handle A Cheating Partner by misspicy(f): 11:21am On Nov 24, 2015
TjNoobsaibot:

wink
so you wanna join the club? grin
Re: 6 Tips On How To Handle A Cheating Partner by Nobody: 11:23am On Nov 24, 2015
misspicy:

so you wanna join the club? grin

Yeah, i wanna take charge of the club wink tongue
Re: 6 Tips On How To Handle A Cheating Partner by misspicy(f): 11:32am On Nov 24, 2015
TjNoobsaibot:

Yeah, i wanna take charge of the club wink tongue
do u have the humor?
thanks to estharfabian for teaching me the real spelling is humor grin
Re: 6 Tips On How To Handle A Cheating Partner by Nobody: 11:38am On Nov 24, 2015
misspicy:

do u have the humor?

If you Nigerian, I'm afraid estharfabian is wrong. And yeah, i do.
Re: 6 Tips On How To Handle A Cheating Partner by Nobody: 11:40am On Nov 24, 2015
misspicy:

do u have the humor?

It's humour in proper English aka British English. Humor is American English. Both are recognised spellings though.
Re: 6 Tips On How To Handle A Cheating Partner by misspicy(f): 11:41am On Nov 24, 2015
TjNoobsaibot:

If you Nigerian, I'm afraid estharfabian is wrong. And yeah, i do.
then i guess i was right after all its humour grin i'd kill your ba3 with mentions just that ur moniker is too long undecided
Re: 6 Tips On How To Handle A Cheating Partner by misspicy(f): 11:43am On Nov 24, 2015
PunkyVeer:

It's humour in proper English aka British English. Humor is American English. Both are recognised spellings though.
oh ignorant me....so both spellings are right abi?
Re: 6 Tips On How To Handle A Cheating Partner by Nobody: 11:46am On Nov 24, 2015
misspicy:

then i guess i was right after all its humour grin
i'd kill your ba3 with mentions just that ur moniker is too long undecided

cheesy tongue Bring it on, swts
Re: 6 Tips On How To Handle A Cheating Partner by Nobody: 11:51am On Nov 24, 2015
misspicy:

do u have the humor?

lmfao...You're hilarious!grin

LoL..Blame it on my autocorrectcry it's AME...
Besides, I wasn't trying to correct you o...shocked was Just innocently asking Why You said I had "humour"?cry You misunderstood...undecided

See?? Autocorrect ish! "Humor" Abeg...!
Re: 6 Tips On How To Handle A Cheating Partner by ebyoma(f): 11:54am On Nov 24, 2015
Interesting! BFM La cheat, La breakup. No time to waste. angry
Re: 6 Tips On How To Handle A Cheating Partner by misspicy(f): 12:06pm On Nov 24, 2015
Estharfabian:

Besides, I wasn't trying to correct you o...shocked was Just innocently asking Why You said I had "humour"?cry You misunderstood...undecided

oh...my bad cry

well i have read alot of your post and i see them as playfully humourous,no banter but laffing at people's stvpidity etc..... grin
Re: 6 Tips On How To Handle A Cheating Partner by misspicy(f): 12:08pm On Nov 24, 2015
Estharfabian:

oh...my bad cry

well i have read alot of your post and i see them as playfully humourous,no banter but laffing at people's stvpidity etc
..... grin
Re: 6 Tips On How To Handle A Cheating Partner by Nobody: 12:23pm On Nov 24, 2015
misspicy:

oh...my bad cry

well i have read alot of your post and i see them as playfully humourous,no banter but laffing at people's stvpidity etc
..... grin
Aweeee! thanks jaweh! !tongue

Uh...so, Are you gonna stick To This New "font"??wink it looks good on Yah....tongue
Buh lemme warn yah..It could be stressful..No more FTC...tonguetongue
Re: 6 Tips On How To Handle A Cheating Partner by misspicy(f): 12:28pm On Nov 24, 2015
Estharfabian:
Aweeee! thanks jaweh! !tongue

Uh...so, Are you gonna stick To This New "font"??wink it looks good on Yah....tongue
Buh lemme warn yah..It could be stressful..No more FTC...tonguetongue
thats the scary thing,i'd try to stick to it and if i can't help it amma just type ordinaryly...between you really are trying typing with fonts my fingers are already complaining grin
Re: 6 Tips On How To Handle A Cheating Partner by Nobody: 12:49pm On Nov 24, 2015
misspicy:

thats the scary thing,i'd try to stick to it and if i can't help it amma just type ordinaryly...between you really are trying typing with fonts my fingers are already complaining grin
hehehehgringrin

LoL! You could use the normal font, Then, modify it immediately...It's pretty easy...and You'd get used to it the instant You use it Often...smiley
Re: 6 Tips On How To Handle A Cheating Partner by Jack188: 4:10pm On Jan 11, 2016
I've had an awful experience with an unfaithful wife too... I discovered that she was chatting with someone over the Internet, and she did not admit it. I then downloaded the free keylogger from http://www.spyrix.com/spyrix-free-keylogger.php and installed it on her computer. Which helped me discover everything about her lover. It was very horrible for me, but we had to split up sad
Re: 6 Tips On How To Handle A Cheating Partner by mart2k(m): 4:24pm On Jan 11, 2016
My friend, there is no amount of reasons or excuses to justify ur cheating habit because there ar millions of people that av d same reasons u stated above, yet they choose not to go astray so, keep ur reasons to ursef.
Re: 6 Tips On How To Handle A Cheating Partner by mart2k(m): 4:25pm On Jan 11, 2016
Decker:
Best way to handle a cheating partner; Break up with them. They are not worth your time.
too good, so good.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Originals Or Vampire Daries??? Guys Which Do You Prefer? / Why Do Ugly Girls Marry Every Week Nd Da Pretty Ones Be Wearing Ashebi? / Nominate Atleast 3 Romanceland Queens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.