Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,537 members, 7,808,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:18 PM

Who Amongst These APC Candidates Should Replace Audu In The Dec 5 Supp Polls? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Amongst These APC Candidates Should Replace Audu In The Dec 5 Supp Polls? (60472 Views)

APC Candidates In Abuja Remove Buhari's Picture From Poster / Kogi: Bello Likely To Replace Audu / Anxiety Over Early Results: Wada, Audu In Tight Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Amongst These APC Candidates Should Replace Audu In The Dec 5 Supp Polls? by Rajjah(f): 7:43pm On Nov 24, 2015
ebira12345:
One good thing about God Almighty is that man pupose while God dispose, tym has come for Ebira peoples weather igala peoples like it or not, no any igala man no that by this time Audu will b no more, pls my people learn from history.
I gbadu u jaree

1 Like

Re: Who Amongst These APC Candidates Should Replace Audu In The Dec 5 Supp Polls? by Fellonigerians: 7:43pm On Nov 24, 2015
The candidate that came second. A different decision might mean losing the elections at the Tribunal, and handing over the post to PDP...

A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Who Amongst These APC Candidates Should Replace Audu In The Dec 5 Supp Polls? by donphilopus: 7:44pm On Nov 24, 2015
BALLOSKI:
you just seem to know a lot about Kogi politics.

There must be some connection between Ebira and igara or igara and Igala.

The connection might have originated from our immigration history.
Re: Who Amongst These APC Candidates Should Replace Audu In The Dec 5 Supp Polls? by modath(f): 7:46pm On Nov 24, 2015
eazy1990:
is Sanisi Abubakar not an ebira? Abeg think b4 u talk

Next time, try & get an education before quoting people who's brains function at a far higher capacity than that empty space you are carrying around...

Did you even comprehend the post that gave rise to the one you quoted.. .. Mtcheeww!
Re: Who Amongst These APC Candidates Should Replace Audu In The Dec 5 Supp Polls? by banio: 7:46pm On Nov 24, 2015
APC party of religious and ethnic politics. I taut APC was based on meritocracy but it's obvious that Am wrong.

Long live Nigeria without religious and ethnic politics.
Re: Who Amongst These APC Candidates Should Replace Audu In The Dec 5 Supp Polls? by donphilopus: 7:49pm On Nov 24, 2015
kahal29:

Am beginning to reason some of the things you said in the light of the new development. I think Yahaya bello should replace Audu since he came second in the primaries to avoid any legal loophole the other parties might want to exploit. For the Igala's they already have a minister in the person of ocholi who happens to come from the same Dekina LGA with wada, the okuns have the deputy in the person of faleke while the Ebira's will now be allowed to produce the Governor. I think this will balance things in the state. In addittion, to appease the Igala's the more maybe they should also be allowed to produce the speaker while the okun's will produce the deputy speaker of the house of assembly. What do you think with this arrangement?

Bros, that would be very hard. I dunno though but I guess the present Speaker of the State House of Assembly is an Egbira man. If he's from there, I don't think they can produce the Governor as well. BTW, I just saw a heady that another Primaries would be conducted by the APC, lemme go view the thread first.
Re: Who Amongst These APC Candidates Should Replace Audu In The Dec 5 Supp Polls? by tbarrister(m): 7:52pm On Nov 24, 2015
sanusi abubakar is an ebira man from kogi central, ebira took 2nd, 3rd and 4th in the apc primary and d only reason audu won was because they stubbornly refused to step down for each other

2 Likes

Re: Who Amongst These APC Candidates Should Replace Audu In The Dec 5 Supp Polls? by Raji4God: 7:53pm On Nov 24, 2015
Igalla love eating with their two side of the mouth even if it means eating with legs and hands at the same time.
In church, Mosque, Social gathering they want head the place.
Despite their 16 years rule in kogi state majority of their youth are still okada riders in Lokoja. It's only in kogi state is normal for igalla man to work with dead person certificate.
The Man is dead but d certificate is not dead is what they call it in kogi state.

Silly people

power most go to Ebira or Okun man

4 Likes

Re: Who Amongst These APC Candidates Should Replace Audu In The Dec 5 Supp Polls? by free2ryhme: 7:54pm On Nov 24, 2015
kestolove95:
Yahaya bello but his egbira, nd ebira can't rule kogi state, so let dem giv it to sanusi abubakar...to fill d vacuum left by prince audu abubakar

Na family property ?

You wan turn am to kwara politics?
Re: Who Amongst These APC Candidates Should Replace Audu In The Dec 5 Supp Polls? by catalanscrew(m): 7:54pm On Nov 24, 2015
Idrisima should take over because is ma current boss
Re: Who Amongst These APC Candidates Should Replace Audu In The Dec 5 Supp Polls? by ionsman: 7:57pm On Nov 24, 2015
How many votes are they fighting for?

Cc donphilopus.
Re: Who Amongst These APC Candidates Should Replace Audu In The Dec 5 Supp Polls? by SunstarS(m): 7:57pm On Nov 24, 2015
YAHAYA BELLO ALL d Way

Show some love nd download my first single ... A cover of jeson derulo talk dirty.... http://www.datafilehost.com/d/d95e2f79

#TEAM ENDTIME ELECTIONS

1 Like

Re: Who Amongst These APC Candidates Should Replace Audu In The Dec 5 Supp Polls? by donphilopus: 8:03pm On Nov 24, 2015
ionsman:
How many votes are they fighting for?
Cc donphilopus.
Which of the votes are you talking about?
Re: Who Amongst These APC Candidates Should Replace Audu In The Dec 5 Supp Polls? by loveuGOD: 8:08pm On Nov 24, 2015
GOD works in d way beyong human understanding.
The death of Audu either natural or human is predestiny to pave way for ebira and okun people.
Audu already got enough vote to claim victory for apc.
There is no way wada can get 42000 from 49000 votes from d suplementry election. Remember the 49000 is the total registered voters not accredited voters. All d 49000 wont vote that day unless there is a rigging.
So my analysis is that not all igala will votes for wada some will give pity or solidarity votes for apc becus of audu.

Let face reality GOD intentionally want to eraze the sectionalism in kogi with audu's death.
If apc field ebira apc will still win

Those calling apc to field deputy dont like the man at all. With speculations that tinubu poision audu because of his lagos boy boy has already disqualify the man morally.
Let d deputy stay clear and remain d deputy.

Ebira time is now by divine arrangement.
A Word is enough for a wise.
Re: Who Amongst These APC Candidates Should Replace Audu In The Dec 5 Supp Polls? by meforyou1(m): 8:13pm On Nov 24, 2015
Btruth:
Sensible comments. But will others see it like you, especially because of their sentiments.
i am not from kogi. Most posters here aren't. But we are telling you the situation on the ground. I galas wount even let an Igala Christain rule in peace. So u can imagine when they give the leadership to an Okun Christain. Just imagine

3 Likes

Re: Who Amongst These APC Candidates Should Replace Audu In The Dec 5 Supp Polls? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Nov 24, 2015
tribal politics. No wonder dat state is still on ghost mode interms of development.

I still don't believe kogi as to their calibre of education still believe in tribal politics. See what Prince Audu's dead cause to kogians. Religion is still another challenges there. So Annoying.
Re: Who Amongst These APC Candidates Should Replace Audu In The Dec 5 Supp Polls? by adaweezy(m): 8:16pm On Nov 24, 2015
kestolove95:
Yahaya bello but his egbira, nd ebira can't rule kogi state, so let dem giv it to sanusi abubakar...to fill d vacuum left by prince audu abubakar
sanusi is ebira and its not egbira
Re: Who Amongst These APC Candidates Should Replace Audu In The Dec 5 Supp Polls? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 24, 2015
What is the change you guys seek when majority of you are religous fannatic, what's wrng if an Xtian rules the state or an igbira,Nupe or yoruba person, how will we move forward if we dnt put aside our religeous afiliations aside and work as a nation pls nigerian

kahal29:

Since you are familiar with the area who from the igala axis do you think the party should field at this particular time cos fielding a non igala might not go down well with the igalas and they may use their numerical strenght in the state assembly to frustrate the person. Considering that faleke is a Christian so it stands to reason that the person should also be a Muslim. You can also help to classify the candidates that participated in the last primaries according to their tribe.

1 Like

Re: Who Amongst These APC Candidates Should Replace Audu In The Dec 5 Supp Polls? by babayinka77(m): 8:21pm On Nov 24, 2015
kestolove95:
Who says Egbira can't rule Kogi State? Are they not kogites like the other tribes in the state?
Re: Who Amongst These APC Candidates Should Replace Audu In The Dec 5 Supp Polls? by meforyou1(m): 8:21pm On Nov 24, 2015
davidvize:
Ebira man came 2nd, 3rd, 4th
respectively in d APC primaries, yet u
claim Ebira man can't rule the state...
Destiny can b delayed bt can neva b
change... Yahaya bello aka Fair-plus for
luggard housen.
If otherwise, what happen in Taraba wil repeat itself, where PDP filled som1 who did not particpated in d primaries durly.
PDP is waiting for APC to fall a victim here,
this one is different. The leading candidate won the primaries, but died
Re: Who Amongst These APC Candidates Should Replace Audu In The Dec 5 Supp Polls? by Idrismusty97(m): 8:23pm On Nov 24, 2015
MusaOseh:
tribal politics. No wonder dat state is still on ghost mode interms of development.

I still don't believe kogi as to their calibre of education still believe in tribal politics. See what Prince Audu's dead cause to kogians. Religion is still another challenges there. So Annoying.
The Igalas are very educated, They also value the English language very much and try to speak it like a Briton(At least all the Igalas i know are very intelligent academically). But that still doesn't stop them from being bigots cheesy.

2 Likes

Re: Who Amongst These APC Candidates Should Replace Audu In The Dec 5 Supp Polls? by meforyou1(m): 8:24pm On Nov 24, 2015
amanze15:
Using Taraba state theory, Yahaya Bello may take the mantle of aspirant
if you use taraba theory, it will be given to wada. Check it well
Re: Who Amongst These APC Candidates Should Replace Audu In The Dec 5 Supp Polls? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 24, 2015
What is the change you guys seek when majority of you are religous fanatics, what's wrng if an Xtian rules the state or an igbira,Nupe or yoruba person, how will we move forward if we dnt put aside our religeous afiliations aside and work as a nation...... pls nigerians

kahal29:

Since you are familiar with the area who from the igala axis do you think the party should field at this particular time cos fielding a non igala might not go down well with the igalas and they may use their numerical strenght in the state assembly to frustrate the person. Considering that faleke is a Christian so it sta...[color=#770077][/color]nds to reason that the person should also be a Muslim. You can also help to classify the candidates that participated in the last primaries according to their tribe.
Re: Who Amongst These APC Candidates Should Replace Audu In The Dec 5 Supp Polls? by LastProphet: 8:28pm On Nov 24, 2015
Augustbreak:
They Should Just let this Faleke be.Who knlws.he might be the change we seek in Kogi.He should just choose an Igala deputy.After all he won't rule forever.God has a purpose in everything.If Audu had allowed a strong and healthy canditate.instead of himself,This confusion would have been averted.

Thank you jooor, am Igala but its time for the other side to rule abeg, we Igalas have been jumping from one clueless candidate to the other

3 Likes

Re: Who Amongst These APC Candidates Should Replace Audu In The Dec 5 Supp Polls? by amanze15(m): 8:29pm On Nov 24, 2015
meforyou1:
shey election Don finish before audu left? NO, so even if Apc field a 17 yr old, they would still win, wada have been terrible
Re: Who Amongst These APC Candidates Should Replace Audu In The Dec 5 Supp Polls? by adaweezy(m): 8:29pm On Nov 24, 2015
Pecca:

are there really xtians in Kogi?...never heard of one. "if u believe me, u'll believe anything. xtians there just sidon de luuk...even late Audu mama na xtain!!
Am A christian........
Re: Who Amongst These APC Candidates Should Replace Audu In The Dec 5 Supp Polls? by adaweezy(m): 8:30pm On Nov 24, 2015
donphilopus:

Bros, that would be very hard. I dunno though but I guess the present Speaker of the State House of Assembly is an Egbira man. If he's from there, I don't think they can produce the Governor as well. BTW, I just saw a heady that another Primaries would be conducted by the APC, lemme go view the thread first.
the speaker is PDP and ebira ...
please it is Ebira not Egbira
Re: Who Amongst These APC Candidates Should Replace Audu In The Dec 5 Supp Polls? by jid72: 8:30pm On Nov 24, 2015
fairplus is the way write now...and who ever think that governor is meant for a particular tribe is joking...at least the power would change to kogi central.governor and minister from the same zone Na only una waka come@igalas?
Re: Who Amongst These APC Candidates Should Replace Audu In The Dec 5 Supp Polls? by adaweezy(m): 8:31pm On Nov 24, 2015
meforyou1:
Bello contested
Re: Who Amongst These APC Candidates Should Replace Audu In The Dec 5 Supp Polls? by kahal29: 8:33pm On Nov 24, 2015
donphilopus:

Mmmmmh. Let's see how it goes then
Re: Who Amongst These APC Candidates Should Replace Audu In The Dec 5 Supp Polls? by koma1(m): 8:34pm On Nov 24, 2015
Whoever APC present as there candidate will win because there already leading by 41000 votes. The supplementary election will hold in only 91 polling units which has about 49000 registered voters.so for pdp to win they need about 95% of the votes which is almost impossible because you can not have up to 95% turnout. So even if they present an ebira or okun candidate he will win because it's too late for the igalas to upturn the results.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Road On Lekki Phase 1 Shows ‘the Rich Also Cry’ (photos) / AK47 Rifles, RPGs Coming To Nigeria From Libya Intercepted In Niger Republic / Troops Uncover ISWAP's Underground Armoury In Sambisa Forest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.