Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,900 members, 7,806,627 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:21 PM

Buhari Appoints Azizi As NIMC DG - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Appoints Azizi As NIMC DG (30526 Views)

Buhari Appoints Uchechi Orji And Isa Hayatu Chiroma As Heads Of Agencies / APC Congratulates Oyinlola As NIMC Chairman / Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Kpotum Idris As New Inspector General of Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Appoints Azizi As NIMC DG by meforyou1(m): 11:20am On Nov 24, 2015
another hausa fulani
Re: Buhari Appoints Azizi As NIMC DG by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:21am On Nov 24, 2015
captainflash:
Lemme not be the first to comment yet cool

Cc

Truckpusher
Airmark
Airforce1

Y'all should say something..

Dnt Hate Miss, remember they are still a part of us even tho some of them are been carried away by their evil desire....

You're sick and silly for terming right and desire for freedom or self determination evil undecided

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Azizi As NIMC DG by mapet: 11:21am On Nov 24, 2015
dason4life:

No I don't, I have never been to school before,
I don't even know how to make use of Google to get information that are unknown
to me. embarassed

Kindly tell me, what is NIMC?

You mean you went to school? interesting........
Re: Buhari Appoints Azizi As NIMC DG by Nobody: 11:24am On Nov 24, 2015
mapet:

You mean you went to school? interesting........

When next you want to oppose any statement, always have it at the back
of your mind that "Every Statement has an element of truth" even if it's just
a microscopic fraction.
Re: Buhari Appoints Azizi As NIMC DG by Hemanwel(m): 11:28am On Nov 24, 2015
nwaanambra1:

You gave PDP and Goodluck Jonathan 16 years to turn your country into an eldorado - and they failed you woefully!

Then democratically, you gave APC and Buhari 4 years to achieve this change you so desired - its just 8 months and u r already complaining.

Don't forget the great economic disaster perpetrated by PDP still have to be straightened out first and the society straightened out morally and otherwise before any meaningful development will follow.

APC govt has not even started implementing their own budget - they are still pushing the country on PDP's disastrous budget.

Why are we so impatient with this government? why are we so in a haste to paint it black?

Why cant we let them use this four years and prove what they can do - after all if we are not satisfied with their performance, we still have our PVC!

Whatever happened to fairness and equity.
[b]Bro,remember the PDP misruled the country for 16 years?Remember also that if the PDP government had provided stable/regular electricity,a vibrant economy,adequate employment for the youths,good roads,near-perfect security,etc,there probably would not be an emergence of the APC?There also probably wouldn't have been a PMB presidency.We saw that the PDP could not provide the aforementioned for the Nigerian masses and we therefore voted them out!
Now the APC has been given the opportunity to provide Nigerians what the PDP couldn't,for 16 disastrous years!You are now talking about equity and fairness.Are you saying that we give the APC 16 years to also toy with the destiny of Nigeria/Nigerians??Look,what Nigerians are saying is that they cant do that "16 years" mistake anymore.Much as I also believe in equity and fairness,we are wiser now!Once you are voted in and you dont hit the ground running,you'll be kept on your toes.
Nigerians are no longer patient with this administration cos: they've denied all their campaign promises I.e they've dashed our hopes;the economy is not revamping rather,it is getting worse;power is still not improving;queues are back in our gas stations just like the past disastrous administrations; nothing to show that the 16 years maladministrations have ended;nothing to show that the ship (Nigeria) that has been sinking for the past 16 years of democracy has been taken over by a new experienced captain - it keeps going down the more!

PS:I replied you cos of your reasonable post.[/b]

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Azizi As NIMC DG by mapet: 11:32am On Nov 24, 2015
dason4life:

But we have experienced youth that are not retired, why not them?

Ok, let's make this practical. Mention of 5 these "experienced" youths, their profile and tell their fit for the job in context.
Re: Buhari Appoints Azizi As NIMC DG by mahyowah(m): 11:37am On Nov 24, 2015
i dont even know the basis for appointment by this new govt. many questions are beginning to pop up.
Re: Buhari Appoints Azizi As NIMC DG by Nobody: 11:47am On Nov 24, 2015
mapet:

Ok, let's make this practical. Mention of 5 these "experienced" youths, their profile and tell their fit for the job in context.

No body can fill the position except an experienced member of the organization.
Take a look at some workers who were sacked from the banking or oil sector, some weren't laid off
due to in-competencies you know, but they possess some experience too. Even if they have no idea of the job, an experienced staff from NIMC
can fill the position, making room for an unemployed youth (since his previous position will now be vacant).
It is totally wrong to bring in a retiree, except in the Force & specified mission which are always within short period.
Perhaps you thought i was making reference to those fresh-out-of-school graduates, who possess no work experience
let alone leadership skills.
Re: Buhari Appoints Azizi As NIMC DG by mapet: 11:55am On Nov 24, 2015
mahyowah:
i dont even know the basis for appointment by this new govt. many questions are beginning to pop up.

Bros,

NIMC is a very sensitive organisation whose appointment cannot be political. NIMC is a body that houses one of the most sensitive aspects our national database i.e. identity and information security. There work is related and interfaces to virtually all segments of the society - BVN, National ID, INECS, Police and SSS, etc..........

and this is my grouse with baseless arguments. Is this an organisation that should be toyed with by putting people just to fill in the numbers or to compensate? Chris Onyeama was one of Jim Ovia's prodigies, an ex-ED at Zenith bank before he was recommended to Jonathan. The new man is an ex-ED of the same NIMC.

NIMC had to be "spring-cleaned" not too long ago, to rid the place of those who professionally do not meet the criteria, this involved laying off of staff and employment of professionals, many gotten from private sectors and overseas......
Re: Buhari Appoints Azizi As NIMC DG by nobeku: 11:59am On Nov 24, 2015
donofdons:

When we said he was a bigot...they said it is a lie
When we said he is clueless....the said it was a lie
When we said he will not reform the oil industry....they said he was oil minister
When we said he will not fight corruption....the said he is a saint
When we said he could not fight boko haram.....the said he once annexed chad
When we said he would not help our economy.....the said he will make dollar equal to naira

Now some of the wiser ones are saying

He is a bigot
He is clueless
He have worsened the oil industry and we cue for 10hr to get petrol
He has not arrested even one corrupt person execept the man that once overthrew him
Boko haram is killing with reckless abbandon
Our economy is about to collapse and foreigners have ran away

While the dumb ones are shouting sai buhari in fuel line.....the wise ones lead by the angelic host are shouting [size=18pt]BRING BACK GEJ[/size]

If this is change please [size=18pt]BRING BACK CORRUPTION
[/size][/b]
Your father is a PATHETIC BUFFOON for climbing your mother in the first place for your sake... go and bring back GEJ naa... STEWPEED LOAFER,as usual, it's only teenagers and young lads that sound this uncerebral and m0ronic... TORCHECUL!!!!
Re: Buhari Appoints Azizi As NIMC DG by mapet: 12:06pm On Nov 24, 2015
dason4life:

No body can fill the position except an experienced member of the organization.
Take a look at some workers who were sacked from the banking or oil sector, some weren't laid off
due to in-competencies you know, but they possess some experience too. Even if they have no idea of the job, an experienced staff from NIMC
can fill the position, making room for an unemployed youth (since his previous position will now be vacant).
It is totally wrong to bring in a retiree, except in the Force & specified mission which are always within short period.
Perhaps you thought i was making reference to those fresh-out-of-school graduates, who possess no work experience
let alone leadership skills.

1. The leadership of NIMC is very sensitive. It requires you to be an astute professional of repute and vast experience. Could you have made the argument when GEJ at the recommendation of Jim Ovia, brought Chris Onyema? Whre was this your "denial of youth" argument when PMB appointed a retired Kachikwu to head NNPC?
2. Yes, someone within the ranks could have been picked, but this is not a rule cast in stone. If the recommendations to the president did not consider someone within the ranks, then maybe, they are not ripe enough. At least the head of service to the FG Mrs. Oyo-Ita came from the ranks.......
3. Who told you it is totally wrong to bring a retiree? evidence abounds where various government have done so, besides if the said retiree has some specific unique skills and experience best suited for the job at hand, then he's best to be picked.
4. I did not think you were talking of fresh-grads alone. Your reference to out of job/blanket clamour for youths, without regards to the nature of the job in question is what I addressed
Re: Buhari Appoints Azizi As NIMC DG by j1mmy: 12:09pm On Nov 24, 2015
Re: Buhari Appoints Azizi As NIMC DG by Nobody: 12:11pm On Nov 24, 2015
mapet:

1. The leadership of NIMC is very sensitive. It requires you to be an astute professional of repute and vast experience. Could you have made the argument when GEJ at the recommendation of Jim Ovia, brought Chris Onyema? Whre was this your "denial of youth" argument when PMB appointed a retired Kachikwu to head NNPC?
2. Yes, someone within the ranks could have been picked, but this is not a rule cast in stone. If the recommendations to the president did not consider someone within the ranks, then maybe, they are not ripe enough. At least the head of service to the FG Mrs. Oyo-Ita came from the ranks.......
3. Who told you it is totally wrong to bring a retiree? evidence abounds where various government have done so, besides if the said retiree has some specific unique skills and experience best suited for the job at hand, then he's best to be picked.
4. I did not think you were talking of fresh-grads alone. Your reference to out of job/blanket clamour for youths, without regards to the nature of the job in question is what I addressed

retired Kachikwu?
Re: Buhari Appoints Azizi As NIMC DG by mapet: 12:21pm On Nov 24, 2015
dason4life:

retired Kachikwu?

You mean you did not know Kachikwu had retired from Mobil?
Re: Buhari Appoints Azizi As NIMC DG by ODUBEZE: 12:34pm On Nov 24, 2015
mapet:

Do you know what NIMC is? or better still tell me which country uses the position of the head a body as sensitive as that of Identity management to compensate jobless youths?
Carry out a research or better still make the vacancy public! You will be amazed at the result.
And if after that you are not still convinced then it means that National
Identity Management Commission (NIMC) has failed!
The beauty of any organization is imparting positively on the next generation. So saying that they did not train someone or people who can take over from them over the years will be their greatest undoing.
These database keeping will still fall to the youth working under them. What do they know, With PMB paying Hugh amount of money to train his staff on the use of Internet in this current dispensation!
It is well!
Re: Buhari Appoints Azizi As NIMC DG by permsec: 12:45pm On Nov 24, 2015
jane0000:
@young man, Are u okay
Yes. Are you?
Re: Buhari Appoints Azizi As NIMC DG by mapet: 12:46pm On Nov 24, 2015
ODUBEZE:

Carry out a research or better still make the vacancy public! You will be amazed at the result.
And if after that you are not still convinced then it means that National
Identity Management Commission (NIMC) has failed!
The beauty of any organization is imparting positively on the next generation. So saying that they did not train someone or people who can take over from them over the years will be their greatest undoing.
These database keeping will still fall to the youth working under them. What do they know, With PMB paying Hugh amount of money to train his staff on the use of Internet in this current dispensation!
It is well!

What!!!

I must have overestimated the basis of this discussion with you...
Re: Buhari Appoints Azizi As NIMC DG by Rexnegro(m): 1:08pm On Nov 24, 2015
Airforce1:

Politics in Nigeria is so fuckedup..
.. I dont want to be part of it.

In the last election, I campaigned for jonathan but voted for buhari thinking he's a saint.. I just realised he is not.

He's only a pretender.
A promise and fail president.

He promised me "change" during his election campaign.
But today I cant buy fuel to run my car and generator.
epileptic power supply and insecurity now the order of the day in nigeria.

I feel I betrayed president jonathan.
sad sad
calm down no worry ur doubt go soon clear....
Re: Buhari Appoints Azizi As NIMC DG by ArcIbrahim38(m): 1:11pm On Nov 24, 2015
I was waiting to hear someone says he is not qualified........and is north not far bigger and larger in population than south.....
So is not rocket science to understand what is going on
Re: Buhari Appoints Azizi As NIMC DG by Nobody: 2:46pm On Nov 24, 2015
jane0000:
@young man, Are u okay
You want lie say you no be guy?
Re: Buhari Appoints Azizi As NIMC DG by flokii: 2:46pm On Nov 24, 2015
Airforce1:

Politics in Nigeria is so fuckedup..
.. I dont want to be part of it.

In the last election, I campaigned for jonathan but voted for buhari thinking he's a saint.. I just realised he is not.

He's only a pretender.
A promise and fail president.

He promised me "change" during his election campaign.
But today I cant buy fuel to run my car and generator.
epileptic power supply and insecurity now the order of the day in nigeria.

I feel I betrayed president jonathan.
sad sad

them suppose gas you I swear...

you're d biggest moronn I have seen this year..

so PMB is now a magician abi ... to perform wonders ur Cluesless drunk of a boss couldn't do for good 6 yrs
Re: Buhari Appoints Azizi As NIMC DG by flokii: 2:55pm On Nov 24, 2015
lestat:

WTF? Hateful, two penny, money grubbing, hungry daughter of a cancerous wh0re... you want to incite tribal bashing in this nice thread? bloody, cheap grimey slutt!
i bet u get molested by your uneducated father and hiv positive brother everynight!! lemme gues you had to suck alotta cork to get money to buy data for this post right?

i bet you die of breast cancer before u turn 50, and your corpse will be used as gun power in an ISIS bomb!!! even lucifer will reject your putrid soul because it would be too foul to be tortured for eternity!
then your damned soul will be cursed to roam forever in oblivion for all the babies you aborted !!! f00l your mates have graduated instead u have a PHD in abortionism

why you wan commit suicide ontop kestolove95 matter na?..

olori pelebe... biko calm.down
Re: Buhari Appoints Azizi As NIMC DG by IAMTHEHERO: 3:14pm On Nov 24, 2015
If l comment now, some zombies and robots will leave the main issue and start attacking me. Nigeria, how did we get here?
It is well that all l can say.
...and for you the zombies, l have decided if you insult me, l will return it to you. If you curse me, get ready. I have decided from now henceforth to return fire for fire.
Re: Buhari Appoints Azizi As NIMC DG by ckmayoca: 3:43pm On Nov 24, 2015
Blizzy9ja:
Peeps like u make dem(Igbos) hate Nigeria d more... U make it look like a particular people own dis country, U should just die and rot in hell

Why wasting ur time quoting a 20yrs old girl
Re: Buhari Appoints Azizi As NIMC DG by Stylaay(m): 6:00pm On Nov 24, 2015
Some days back I had a very insightful discuss with a couple of guys i met. They were from the south west I am from the east but we had a point we harped on so long as the youths can't speak with one voice we have allowed ethinic and tribal sentiments overtake our sense of reasoning we are in trouble. After the first coup in Nigeria, divide and rule has being the best political tool used by the elites to keep suppressing the youths. I was discussing with my neighbor who is from Adamawa and a staunch APC follower. We are all in abuja and are feeling the economic crunch. He said something I really thought about that "if this is the change I voted for I think I made a mistake" we should join forces to keep our political leaders in check and really stop this tribal politics. U sing praises about Buhari, Tinubu, Nnamdi Kalu but in reality how does this translate to your economical well being as a Nigerian. For my IBO brothers someone is saying you should kill other ethnic nationalities. U should fight for your sovereignty has he told you of his economic blueprint of this his Utopia. We should be logical thinkers and not blind followers. The east has been really marginalised I agree over the years but is this the best way to become politically relevant. This nigerian mentality of just study to get paper qualification is really manifesting now. I see even south westeners generalizing IBOs same way IBOs generalize the south westerners or the northerner. The day we start practising equality and justice in this nation will be the day we become a federation. The day you stop being judged based on your tribe or place of origin that's the day this nation will achieve it's God given potentials. You reading my post did not choose to be Yoruba, Ibo, Hausa, idoma, bura, ika and the other 200 and something equally important tribes in Nigeria it was God's design that's why we are church andosque goers in this country butwe can't get our act right cos we lie to ourselves. I am dating a lady fr Maiduguri and l might eventually get married to her cos I have overcome the myopism of being a tribal bigot and ethnic jingoist
Re: Buhari Appoints Azizi As NIMC DG by Nobody: 6:47pm On Nov 24, 2015
So there is no other young Guy to handle the post than an old man who has already retired.
Re: Buhari Appoints Azizi As NIMC DG by Nobody: 9:18pm On Nov 24, 2015
calaway:

YOU ARE A BASTARD... LOOK ELSWHERE FOR YOUR FATHER.....
What is dis one saying?

calaway:
GOOGLE IS YOUR FRIEND...UKWA WEST IN ABIA STATE PRODUCING SINCE 1972, Abiaziem in Oguta, Imo State Nigeria since 1978 and infact the largest onshore deposit in west africa, aguleri in anambra state etc.........

U're either a pathetic liar or a deluded fool or both to claim that SE oil is d backbone of Nigeria?
Why d by-force association with d SS? Can't u guys do without d SS?
Listen dimwit, offshore production accounts for more than 85% of exports in Nigeria and these production come from Delta, Rivers, Bayelsa and Akwa-Ibom states. These four states are d backbone of Nigeria. Stop famzing with them.

Ukwa West is the only LGA in d entire Abia state with oil production which cannot even sustain 2states in d SE talk more of d whole of Nigeria.
Talking about Imo state having d largest onshore deposit in Nig, guy u're funny. Evryone has been claiming oil this oil that.
I ask u, where is the significant productn?
There's a big difference between claiming to have reserves n having actual oil productn which constitutes a significant % of oil exports.
Don't 4get that Abia state r even claiming oil wells which have not been returned by rivers state.
Even d oil claimed by anambra is still under dispute with kogi state.
The combined states of Ondo, Edo, Abia, Imo, Cross-River, Anambra gives a much smaller % production which will make no difference.
Do not compare wildcat wells with fully producing wells.
Even lagos state claims oil presence, that doesn't mean they're now a producing state.

Back to d topic, pple will always have sth to whine about. If u're one of those hate-filled pple or Biafra apologists trying to famz with SS, sorry I can't help u. Hugging a transformer is ur solution.
Re: Buhari Appoints Azizi As NIMC DG by Nobody: 9:32pm On Nov 24, 2015
Jaideyone:
patiently waiting for the wailers

I want to read comments
Your Buhari is a BASTARD! and he is going to die like a chicken just like Abacha!
Re: Buhari Appoints Azizi As NIMC DG by ihedioramma: 9:39pm On Nov 24, 2015
@Airfoce1 you dont want to be part of nigerian politce but you are into it now . tell us the truth how much did you get in the last election ?.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC Mocks Saraki Over Crashed Presidential Run / FG Traces Looted Funds To UK, Switzerland, Others / Boko Haram Members Dressed As Health Workers Arrested In Zaria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.