Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,048 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:46 AM

Buhari Appoints Azizi As NIMC DG - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Appoints Azizi As NIMC DG (30529 Views)

Buhari Appoints Uchechi Orji And Isa Hayatu Chiroma As Heads Of Agencies / APC Congratulates Oyinlola As NIMC Chairman / Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Kpotum Idris As New Inspector General of Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Appoints Azizi As NIMC DG by calaway: 9:52pm On Nov 24, 2015
ChokolateBoss:

What is dis one saying?

U're either a pathetic liar or a deluded fool or both to claim that SE oil is d backbone of Nigeria?
Why d by-force association with d SS? Can't u guys do without d SS?
Listen dimwit, offshore production accounts for more than 85% of exports in Nigeria and these production come from Delta, Rivers, Bayelsa and Akwa-Ibom states. These four states are d backbone of Nigeria. Stop famzing with them.

Ukwa West is the only LGA in d entire Abia state with oil production which cannot even sustain 2states in d SE talk more of d whole of Nigeria.
Talking about Imo state having d largest onshore deposit in Nig, guy u're funny. Evryone has been claiming oil this oil that.
I ask u, where is the significant productn?
There's a big difference between claiming to have reserves n having actual oil productn which constitutes a significant % of oil exports.
Don't 4get that Abia state r even claiming oil wells which have not been returned by rivers state.
Even d oil claimed by anambra is still under dispute with kogi state.
The combined states of Ondo, Edo, Abia, Imo, Cross-River, Anambra gives a much smaller % production which will make no difference.
Do not compare wildcat wells with fully producing wells.
Even lagos state claims oil presence, that doesn't mean they're now a producing state.

Back to d topic, pple will always have sth to whine about. If u're one of those hate-filled pple or Biafra apologists trying to famz with SS, sorry I can't help u. Hugging a transformer is ur solution.

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? YOU ARE LIVING IN A FOOLS PARADISE. YOU CANNOT TAKE AWAY THE OIL IN THE SOUTH EAST I GUESS YOU ALSO DONOT KNOW THAT MOST OF THE OIL FROM THE OKWA EAST AS OIL FROM OGUTA IS COLLECTED AT THE AKWA IBOM TERMINAL A COUNTED AS AKWA IBOM OIL BY YOUR PROPANGANDA UNJUST GOVT. LET ME HELP YOU GET THINGS CLEAR 1. THE BIAFRANS DONT HATE ANYBODY AND ARE A PEACE LOVING ENTERPRISING RACE, THE SS PEOPLE ARE THEIR BROTHERS REGARDLESS OF WHAT YOU BELIEVE OR THINK THERE IS AN UNSPOKEN SOLIDARITY BETWEEN THEM AND WHEN THE CHIPS DROPS YOU WILL APPRECIATE THIS INDELIBLE FACT.
TELL ME IS IT THE HAUSA WHO OWN AND STEALS THE OIL WELL IN THEIR VILLAGES THEY WISH TO HOLD CLOSE? OR IS IT THE YORUBA WHO IN COLLUSION WITH THE HAUSA CHAIR AND LOCATE THE OIL COMPANIES IN LAGOS COLLECTING ALL THE TAXES?
2. THE FOREMOST BAYELSAN ALAMESIAGHA (PUBH) APOLOGIZED TO OJUKWU FOR NOT SUPPORTING BIAFRA. THERE WAS OPEN SHOW OF SOLIDARITY IN BAYELSA FOR BIAFRA BY IJAW YOUTHS. DOKUBO OPENLY DECLARED HISA BIAFRAN HERITAGE
3. FORMER AKWA IBOM GOV SEN. AKPABIO SAID THE BIAFRAN AGITATORS ARE HIS CHILDREN
4. THE PARAMOUNT RULER OF THE MOST POPULOUS ETHNIC GROUP IN DELTA THE IKEMBA OF ASABA JOE ACHUZIE IS A BIAFRAN TILL HIS DYING DAY
5.THE IKWERE MAN OF RIVER IS AN IGBO MAN

THUS KNOW IT TODAY THAT THE SS AND SE SHARE A COMMON DESTINY REGARDLESS OF WHAT ROCHAS OKOROAWUSA AND HIS CO TRAVELERS FROM THE SS TELL YOU.

THE SUN IS RISING!!
Re: Buhari Appoints Azizi As NIMC DG by Nobody: 10:29pm On Nov 24, 2015
calaway:

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? YOU ARE LIVING IN A FOOLS PARADISE. YOU CANNOT TAKE AWAY THE OIL IN THE SOUTH EAST I GUESS YOU ALSO DONOT KNOW THAT MOST OF THE OIL FROM THE OKWA EAST AS OIL FROM OGUTA IS COLLECTED AT THE AKWA IBOM TERMINAL A COUNTED AS AKWA IBOM OIL BY YOUR PROPANGANDA UNJUST GOVT. LET ME HELP YOU GET THINGS CLEAR 1. THE BIAFRANS DONT HATE ANYBODY AND ARE A PEACE LOVING ENTERPRISING RACE, THE SS PEOPLE ARE THEIR BROTHERS REGARDLESS OF WHAT YOU BELIEVE OR THINK THERE IS AN UNSPOKEN SOLIDARITY BETWEEN THEM AND WHEN THE CHIPS DROPS YOU WILL APPRECIATE THIS INDELIBLE FACT.
TELL ME IS IT THE HAUSA WHO OWN AND STEALS THE OIL WELL IN THEIR VILLAGES THEY WISH TO HOLD CLOSE? OR IS IT THE YORUBA WHO IN COLLUSION WITH THE HAUSA CHAIR AND LOCATE THE OIL COMPANIES IN LAGOS COLLECTING ALL THE TAXES?
2. THE FOREMOST BAYELSAN ALAMESIAGHA (PUBH) APOLOGIZED TO OJUKWU FOR NOT SUPPORTING BIAFRA. THERE WAS OPEN SHOW OF SOLIDARITY IN BAYELSA FOR BIAFRA BY IJAW YOUTHS. DOKUBO OPENLY DECLARED HISA BIAFRAN HERITAGE
3. FORMER AKWA IBOM GOV SEN. AKPABIO SAID THE BIAFRAN AGITATORS ARE HIS CHILDREN
4. THE PARAMOUNT RULER OF THE MOST POPULOUS ETHNIC GROUP IN DELTA THE IKEMBA OF ASABA JOE ACHUZIE IS A BIAFRAN TILL HIS DYING DAY
5.THE IKWERE MAN OF RIVER IS AN IGBO MAN

THUS KNOW IT TODAY THAT THE SS AND SE SHARE A COMMON DESTINY REGARDLESS OF WHAT ROCHAS OKOROAWUSA AND HIS CO TRAVELERS FROM THE SS TELL YOU.

THE SUN IS RISING!!

Lol. Now I get where he's coming from. Blind biafra apologist agitating 4 d worthless cause of a deranged british citizen. No wonder d senseless n biased comments. N I was wasting my precious time giving facts. Facts dnt mean shitt 2 a bellicose patriot.
Go n ask ur leaders hw they hav used d trillions of allocations given 2 dem ova d yrs 2 develop ur region.

SS r ur brodas indeed. Nigga u dnt kw shit abt d SS or hw much they dnt give a rat's assss abt a worthless biafra cause. Luk arnd u, hw many prominent Ibo leaders/statesmen hav u seen agitating 4 Biafra? Any governor, senator, minister or evn Ohaneze?
I saw dem live wen dey were protesting in Asb. Bunch of touts, drunkards n hoodlums constituting nuisance, blockin roads n lukin 4 means 2 steal. Shebi d COAS abi na CDS have spelt out d army rules of engagemt 2 u guys? Keep on, wen soldiers use una do target practice, na una kw.

FOH man n stop quoting me. I'm nt ur problem.

And leave SS pple outta ur worthless cause dammit!
Re: Buhari Appoints Azizi As NIMC DG by kenny987(f): 11:05pm On Nov 24, 2015
teamchocolate:
I don't know why u pple talk without thinking.. do u work in NIMC? What do u know.. the DG is a career civil servant.. the man who was there before was ibo and his tenure had expired.. Azizi was next in line.....

Receive sense IJN. Ode!!!

You read well before u start cursing. Azizi was not next in line as u claim. He was retired and called back from retirement to head the agency. Are there no capable hands then in active service?
Re: Buhari Appoints Azizi As NIMC DG by kenny987(f): 11:12pm On Nov 24, 2015
ChokolateBoss:
There are 3 geopolitical zones in d north as well as 3 in d south making a total of 6. There's a good number of xtians in d north too as well as different ethnic groups (not every northerner is Hausa/Fulani).

However, when an appointment is made from d north, some biased goats start shouting about marginalization as if d entire north is one ethnic group or zone.
But when its made from d south, these same set of goats will start checking whether d person is Ibo, Ijaw, Yoruba or whatever.
The same treatment u give to d north, apply it to d south.
When Ibe Kachikwu was appointed, some sons of hate quickly disowned him that he's from SS n not SE even though he's Ibo. Yet they're quick to include his hometown Onicha-Ugbo under their useless biafra map.
Before d electn, we were all hearing how PMB was gonna islamize Nigeria n turn it to a muslim caliphate. After election, d 'religious bigot' mantra has been dropped and d 'ethnic bigot' mantra picked.
The SGF is a xtian pastor from a minority tribe in d north. Yet d sons of hate will behave as if they didn't see dat one. What nonsense!
For ur information a lot of Buhari's appointees are not even his kinsmen and they're xtians n all his appointments so far are constitutional. So shut d hell up n look for sth to wail about.
Another fact, since Nigeria gained independence, no HAUSA person has ruled it n yet we keep hearing abt Hausa/Fulani hegemony. Prove me wrong if u can.
Look at Asari Dokubo, when he was forming solidarity with those from d north central, he dropped d title of 'North Central' n referred to them as 'middle belt'. But when he wants 2 attack d north, he'll include dsame middle belt pple. What nonsense!
16yrs of democracy n d south ruled 14yrs out of it n yet we keep hearing 'north this north that'
Nairalanders will never have sense.

And b4 u say trash, I'm from delta state in d SS and i'm apolitical (though of cos I prefer PMB to GEJ)

Show some respect n regard for Christ...He's the reason we have Christians so stop blotting out His name with an 'x'. It's not such a long word either so it can't be that typing it will consume too much space.
Re: Buhari Appoints Azizi As NIMC DG by Nobody: 11:49pm On Nov 24, 2015
kenny987:

Show some respect n regard for Christ...He's the reason we have Christians so stop blotting out His name with an 'x'. It's not such a long word either so it can't be that typing it will consume too much space.
Superfluous xtianity
Using 'X' is nt a sign of disrespect 4 Christ.
X is d greek alphabet pronounced 'Chi' which is used 2 represent Christ (since 'Chi' is d 1st letter of Christ).
If u insist its disrespectful, e concern u. Dats ur P to solve.

Btw I'm not religious.
Re: Buhari Appoints Azizi As NIMC DG by Jaideyone(m): 4:28am On Nov 25, 2015
Ernieman:
Your Buhari is a BASTARD! and he is going to die like a chicken just like Abacha!
he he see frustration cheesy cry all you want. that man is your president till 2023. you can bite me now :p
Re: Buhari Appoints Azizi As NIMC DG by Airforce1(m): 6:23am On Nov 25, 2015
ihedioramma:
@Airfoce1 you dont want to be part of nigerian politce but you are into it now . tell us the truth how much did you get in the last election ?.
cheesy cheesy
Funny question
Re: Buhari Appoints Azizi As NIMC DG by ihedioramma: 10:01am On Nov 25, 2015
Airforce1:
cheesy cheesy Funny question
grin so funny question is the reply ? grin one love .
Re: Buhari Appoints Azizi As NIMC DG by NIGERIALOLoCOM(m): 1:12pm On Nov 25, 2015
Frankaka8:
Ibo boys don use this one front and back, middle and centre!! Now dis she-male is going haywire!!!! Hahahahahahaha.... ride one re-tard we love ur comments!!! Hehehehehehehehehehehe
The way that she. male vibrates in angry frequencies makes me believe you grin
Re: Buhari Appoints Azizi As NIMC DG by jane0000(f): 3:55pm On Nov 30, 2015
blublahd:

You want lie say you no be guy?
Lol... Yes I am a man. If we dey talk say make una stop to dey smoke weed una no gree. cheesy
Re: Buhari Appoints Azizi As NIMC DG by Nobody: 5:47pm On Nov 30, 2015
jane0000:
Lol... Yes I am a man. If we dey talk say make una stop to dey smoke weed una no gree. cheesy
You know wetin you go do for me?
Re: Buhari Appoints Azizi As NIMC DG by jane0000(f): 8:09pm On Nov 30, 2015
blublahd:
You know wetin you go do for me?
am all ears!
Re: Buhari Appoints Azizi As NIMC DG by Nobody: 5:47am On Dec 01, 2015
jane0000:
am all ears!
Delete the last three words of your personal text and put 'you'

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

IPOB Sit-At-Home: Army, Police, Navy, DSS, Others Take Over Onitsha / Akpabio’s Vehicle Collided With Ours – US Embassy / Dss Threatens To Shoot Wike.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.