Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:24 AM

Estharfabian Is A Guy. (((proof!!!))) - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Estharfabian Is A Guy. (((proof!!!))) (9429 Views)

Why Has Estharfabian Been Missing? / Laveda,misspicy,mzpecs,estharfabian, Halfricanadian, Dollyjoy, Adeh39, I'm Sorry / NPC» Mrsphyno Vs Prettyhausagirl & Harbosede02 Vs Estharfabian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Estharfabian Is A Guy. (((proof!!!))) by Nobody: 9:23am On Nov 24, 2015
The person behind that moniker is a dude She claims on her diary that she is 18, but why cant she post her picture. All teenage girls love to put their pictures on social media. Why is she not putting her own. Because she is a guy.

She even types and acts like a guy!

Estharfabian prove me wrong and post your photo. Dude!
Re: Estharfabian Is A Guy. (((proof!!!))) by danton(m): 9:24am On Nov 24, 2015
Ok
Re: Estharfabian Is A Guy. (((proof!!!))) by Nobody: 9:24am On Nov 24, 2015
.. ... A fooolish animal

2 Likes

Re: Estharfabian Is A Guy. (((proof!!!))) by bronzegoddess(f): 9:25am On Nov 24, 2015
U suck, o.p

1 Like

Re: Estharfabian Is A Guy. (((proof!!!))) by Nobody: 9:26am On Nov 24, 2015
Darven:
The person behind that moniker is a dude She claims on her diary that she is 18, but why cant she post her picture. All teenage girls love to put their pictures on social media. Why is she not putting her own. Because she is a guy.

Is that your proof?

Fool

4 Likes

Re: Estharfabian Is A Guy. (((proof!!!))) by Mermaids(f): 9:27am On Nov 24, 2015
undecided
Re: Estharfabian Is A Guy. (((proof!!!))) by faith551(m): 9:28am On Nov 24, 2015
Dem don come again, jobless ppl.

1 Like

Re: Estharfabian Is A Guy. (((proof!!!))) by benedictnsi(m): 9:28am On Nov 24, 2015
Op I tot you have a proof to back your claims...... I never knew your level of thinking and expression is to outdated....... Prove it the same way they proved delectablegyal undecided
Re: Estharfabian Is A Guy. (((proof!!!))) by Nobody: 9:30am On Nov 24, 2015
benedictnsi:
Op I tot you have a proof to back your claims...... I never knew your level of thinking and expression is to outdated....... Prove it the same way they proved delectablegyal undecided

What other prove do u need. If she is really a girl let her post her picture.
Re: Estharfabian Is A Guy. (((proof!!!))) by Nobody: 9:34am On Nov 24, 2015
I've been practically Waiting for this momentgringringrin

Darven, it's No Longer Mrsphyno?? LoL! wait...You switched crushes Now?undecidedLmfao....

What's your proof? I'm Your dad's Ex-Wife? Or Your mom's house maid? Or wait...Since I'm A guy, I'm Your dad's Grandad?? Or Even Your dad?shocked perhaps His driver?gringrin

I honestly do not give a fück bout your thoughts sweety...You think I'd act like misphyno did and probably post a pic of me with my name crusted/tatoo'd on my heart and intestines? mbanu! Nice try buh that ain't happening!undecided

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Estharfabian Is A Guy. (((proof!!!))) by naijaboiy: 9:36am On Nov 24, 2015
Obviously you missed your morning dose of drugs this morning undecided

3 Likes

Re: Estharfabian Is A Guy. (((proof!!!))) by Nobody: 9:36am On Nov 24, 2015
Op is dah wat u call a proof??

1 Like

Re: Estharfabian Is A Guy. (((proof!!!))) by khristals(m): 9:37am On Nov 24, 2015
one would expect that this nigga would've gotten wiser after the Mrs Phyno incident...

this just goes to prove.. dumb niggas NEVER learn grin

my only problem tho, is the series of retarded "love threads" that will follow subsequently ..

1 Like

Re: Estharfabian Is A Guy. (((proof!!!))) by misspicy(f): 9:37am On Nov 24, 2015
cheesy her boo is coming for ya ass this evening dude
Re: Estharfabian Is A Guy. (((proof!!!))) by Nobody: 9:38am On Nov 24, 2015
Estharfabian:
I've been practically Waiting for this momentgringringrin

Darven, it's No Longer Mrsphyno?? LoL! wait...You switched crushes Now?undecidedLmfao....

What's your excuse? I'm Your dad's Ex-Wife??gringrin

Prove me wrong and post ur photo. You can't because u are a dude.undecided
Re: Estharfabian Is A Guy. (((proof!!!))) by naijaboiy: 9:38am On Nov 24, 2015
misspicy:
Boo? shocked
Re: Estharfabian Is A Guy. (((proof!!!))) by Nobody: 9:39am On Nov 24, 2015
Darven:

It is neither male nor female. It is a she.male grin
Re: Estharfabian Is A Guy. (((proof!!!))) by Nobody: 9:39am On Nov 24, 2015
Darven:

una go fear op proof.

proof of life, or mayb i shud cal it end time proof.

1 Like

Re: Estharfabian Is A Guy. (((proof!!!))) by Nobody: 9:40am On Nov 24, 2015
misspicy:
ha hagringrin;DSadly, he won't be coming....cry
Re: Estharfabian Is A Guy. (((proof!!!))) by kramfonos(m): 9:42am On Nov 24, 2015

What's this? A clutching-at-bloated-straws attempt at being labelled as a "DETECTIVE" since such tags are the in-things of recent? Without well-analyzed evidence to backup your claims? You sure share the intelligence of a sun-burnt tadpole.

Do us a favour - get a mug of frothy beer and choke yourself to the afterlife.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Estharfabian Is A Guy. (((proof!!!))) by IamLEGEND1: 9:43am On Nov 24, 2015
more importantly
who has any update on the fugitive abobaku?
dem never find the guy up till now?
Re: Estharfabian Is A Guy. (((proof!!!))) by Nobody: 9:43am On Nov 24, 2015
Darven:

Prove me wrong and post ur photo. You can't because u are a dude.undecided
U wanna see me?undecided you're curious to know my personality? can't blame ya tho..who wouldn't?cool

Very easy steps!! A Simple "Hey sweetheart, can I see a photo of you?" Would've been very nice...wink
Re: Estharfabian Is A Guy. (((proof!!!))) by Slimzjoe(m): 9:47am On Nov 24, 2015
What's this Darven? undecided
Re: Estharfabian Is A Guy. (((proof!!!))) by wordbank(m): 9:48am On Nov 24, 2015
The dry fish in my soup is a man while d crayfish na women
Lwkm
Now na to dey find catfish
Re: Estharfabian Is A Guy. (((proof!!!))) by naijaboiy: 9:48am On Nov 24, 2015
Estharfabian:
U wanna see me?undecided you're curious to know my personality? can't blame ya tho..who wouldn't?cool

Very easy steps!! A Simple "Hey sweetheart, can I see a photo of you?" Would've been very nice...wink
You are just playing into his gimmicks.

You really have time sha.
Re: Estharfabian Is A Guy. (((proof!!!))) by Nobody: 9:56am On Nov 24, 2015
misspicy:

Coming for my ass? Is her boo gay? undecided
Re: Estharfabian Is A Guy. (((proof!!!))) by Nobody: 9:56am On Nov 24, 2015
Mtcheeeeew! undecided
Re: Estharfabian Is A Guy. (((proof!!!))) by Jadoskii(m): 9:57am On Nov 24, 2015
A silly ruse to cajole estharfabian into uploading her pix,*in sheldon cooper's voice*fascinating..bt to think the o.p wants to self-service wit her pix z a logical explanation albeit disturbing rather than a ploy to unsheath an unscrupulous charlatan.
Re: Estharfabian Is A Guy. (((proof!!!))) by Nobody: 9:57am On Nov 24, 2015
Estharfabian:

Mtccheew.. undecided you are a dude. If no one believes I do.
Re: Estharfabian Is A Guy. (((proof!!!))) by Nobody: 9:59am On Nov 24, 2015
naijaboiy:

You are just playing into his gimmicks.

You really have time sha.
I'm practically bored...undecided
Re: Estharfabian Is A Guy. (((proof!!!))) by obiorathesubtle: 10:02am On Nov 24, 2015
undecided wow.
Re: Estharfabian Is A Guy. (((proof!!!))) by naijaboiy: 10:04am On Nov 24, 2015
Estharfabian:
I'm practically bored...undecided
Have fun practically cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Free Gmail Invites / SAFARIGIRL: The Tell-all / Who Is Interested In A Nutty Bbm Group.. 8 Guys And 10gurls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.