Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,573 members, 7,809,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:50 PM

Sleeping Positions With Your Spouse - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sleeping Positions With Your Spouse (16131 Views)

Top 10 Couple Sleeping Positions And Their Interesting Meanings (photos & Video) / Sleeping Positions That Could End Your Marriage / How To Make A Woman Orgasm Fast…with These 3 Killer Sex Positions With Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sleeping Positions With Your Spouse by Nobody: 11:12pm On Nov 24, 2015
TjNoobsaibot:

Cool. Just checking on ya wink

Still alive & kickin. How do we celebrate tonight's win? wink
Re: Sleeping Positions With Your Spouse by Candyrain(m): 11:14pm On Nov 24, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Lol, why should I be the one giving him advice? Dude is a head case.
Anyway, congrats on your team's victory smiley Same goes to you too tj smiley
Becos you seem to have the cure to his insanity. I've seen you do it before cheesy
Yea we won and who's tj?

1 Like

Re: Sleeping Positions With Your Spouse by Nobody: 11:21pm On Nov 24, 2015
Candyrain:

Becos you seem to have the cure to his insanity. I've seen you do it before cheesy

Yea we won and who's tj?

Lol. Wateever. Congrats smiley tj is tjnoob.
Re: Sleeping Positions With Your Spouse by Nobody: 11:28pm On Nov 24, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Still alive & kickin. How do we celebrate tonight's win? wink

Wanna meet? I can make you a cuppa Cappuccino right here

Re: Sleeping Positions With Your Spouse by Candyrain(m): 11:31pm On Nov 24, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Lol. Wateever. Congrats smiley tj is tjnoob.
Oh TJNOOBSAIBOT congrats. Just make sure my palm wine gets to me Punkie tongue

1 Like

Re: Sleeping Positions With Your Spouse by Nobody: 11:32pm On Nov 24, 2015
TjNoobsaibot:

Wanna meet? I can make you a cuppa Cappuccino right here

Lovely. Not a cappuccino fan though, too much froth. It actually makes me nauseous. Bring some bubbly, cheese & crackers. If anything stupid happens, we always blame it on the a-a-a-alcohol
Re: Sleeping Positions With Your Spouse by Nobody: 11:33pm On Nov 24, 2015
Candyrain:

Will do tongue
Re: Sleeping Positions With Your Spouse by Nobody: 11:41pm On Nov 24, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Lovely. Not a cappuccino fan though, too much froth. It actually makes me nauseous. Bring some bubbly, cheese & crackers. If anything stupid happens, we always blame it on the a-a-a-alcohol

Ha ha! My kinda gyal. Do you need anything else? Do not worry, my dear. We'll have a private sauna all to ourselves.
Re: Sleeping Positions With Your Spouse by Nobody: 11:44pm On Nov 24, 2015
Candyrain:

Thanks, You a gunner?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Black Is Beautiful: Top Ten African Countries With The Most Beautiful Girls / My Girlfriend Got Me Drunk And I Mistakenly Had Sex With Her / Girls If He Doesn't Eat You He Is Gay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.