Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:22 AM

Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] - Phones (60) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] (178358 Views)

Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] / Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] / Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (107) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by enoch273: 2:30pm On May 29, 2016
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by hawksford: 4:54pm On May 29, 2016
Xxpress:

I don't know the problem with their type C USB. Am on my 3rd cable now. It doesn't last like the normal USB cable. It's 1k at their office in Ikeja.

Please, help send contact address of the office
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by Xxpress(m): 8:29pm On May 29, 2016
hawksford:

Please, help send contact address of the office
Along medical road, opposite Zenith bank
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by Sammiel: 11:03pm On May 29, 2016
ezybaba:
My gionee s plus Can ' t receive bbm notifications unless app is open
Just enable background data under settings.
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by callydon(m): 9:04am On May 30, 2016
plz whats d current price of this phone? and does it av any issues i shud be aware of, cos i am on my way to go n get it now.
Please someone shud reply me as soon as possible.
Thanks
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by NewsongBeauty(f): 11:49am On May 30, 2016
The camera isn't as nice as they hype it on here,i think most of the comments are from their agents.

1 Like

Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by Owodiran1(m): 12:54pm On May 30, 2016
davdandam:

Is it still available?
yes. It's still available
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by ebab(m): 1:51pm On May 30, 2016
NewsongBeauty:
The camera isn't as nice as they hype it on here,i think most of the comments are from their agents.

If the camera is not good enough, pls get a canon camera.... Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by callydon(m): 6:46pm On May 30, 2016
duroisstunting
adeolageorge
thetrendingdiva
allthingswilson
All d above accounts registered on NairaLand on 03 May, and jst stormed this thread same day on were all hyping d phone ONLY for me to get d phone today n notice that ALL they were saying was all FALSE.
Also all d above accounts were last seen online on 20th May, meaning they are being operated by one person.
U people shud av a little conscience n stop deceiving ur fellow human beings.
Another set of accounts was also opened on 12th April also to hype d phone.
Please d REAL people using this phone shud come online lets tackle d issues on this phone together.
THANKS

1 Like

Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by Jacinta44(f): 8:45pm On May 30, 2016
duroisstunting:
you are the one who confused me by saying they dont have customer care.

See me see wahala o.
Okay, they gat CC.
Satisfied?
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by adoptop70: 9:51pm On May 30, 2016
callydon:
duroisstunting
adeolageorge
thetrendingdiva
allthingswilson
All d above accounts registered on NairaLand on 03 May, and jst stormed this thread same day on were all hyping d phone ONLY for me to get d phone today n notice that ALL they were saying was all FALSE.
Also all d above accounts were last seen online on 20th May, meaning they are being operated by one person.
Please d REAL people using this phone shud come online lets tackle d issues on this phone together.
THANKS
What is the issue you are talking about
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by homesteady(m): 11:39pm On May 30, 2016
Got mine on Wednesday, it has been a lovely experience, a very lovely one!
The camera picture quality is on point, the phone is aesthetically excellent!

The only problem I have with the phone is the keyboard, I'm so used to my Samsung keyboard and this keyboard is quite not as easy as my Samsung! Whenever I'm typing a word and I complete it with the predicted word shown at the top of the keyboard, it gives a space after the word! So if I want to put a punctuation mark after the word, I would have to go back, and it kills my vibe when typing!
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by Nobody: 5:30am On May 31, 2016
homesteady:

The only problem I have with the phone is the keyboard, I'm so used to my Samsung keyboard and this keyboard is quite not as easy as my Samsung! Whenever I'm typing a word and I complete it with the predicted word shown at the top of the keyboard, it gives a space after the word! So if I want to put a punctuation mark after the word, I would have to go back, and it kills my vibe when typing!
Thanks for honest review Dude!
I've been also confused, but i got truth about this phone online while watching video review.
I can't get this phone here at Osogbo
i just wanted place an order online but if anyone know where i can get it at Osogbo should pls let me know
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by Nobody: 5:51am On May 31, 2016
callydon:
duroisstunting
adeolageorge
thetrendingdiva
allthingswilson
THANKS
can you just explain wat has happened or you aren't satisfy with the phone?
your honest review will definitely help others
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by callydon(m): 7:31am On May 31, 2016
benjeeade:

can you just explain wat has happened or you aren't satisfy with the phone?
your honest review will definitely help others
adoptop70:

What is the issue you are talking about
D ba3 doesn't last 1/4 of d hype they were giving it here.
And d charge time? Dat one is something else, takes like forever to fully charge.
Av already rooted n installed xposed last night,though i jst bought it yesterday.
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by danwoo(m): 9:39am On May 31, 2016
NewsongBeauty:
to me the cam is just fine. and i can show you pic.
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by danwoo(m): 9:44am On May 31, 2016
callydon:

And d charge time? Dat one is something else, takes like forever to fully charge.
Av already rooted n installed xposed last night,though i jst bought it yesterday.
bro cant really say wats up with your phone, but mine take about 2+ hours to fully charge.
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by callydon(m): 3:19pm On May 31, 2016
danwoo:
bro cant really say wats up with your phone, but mine take about 2+ hours to fully charge.
over 2hrs+ and d phone couldn't even charge 4rm 53% - 100%
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by danwoo(m): 3:47pm On May 31, 2016
callydon:

over 2hrs+ and d phone couldn't even charge 4rm 53% - 100%
haba in that case i feel your battery has an issue cos i haven't experienced that with my phone.
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by callydon(m): 4:04pm On May 31, 2016
danwoo:
haba in that case i feel your battery has an issue cos i haven't experienced that with my phone.
OK oohhh
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by danwoo(m): 4:09pm On May 31, 2016
callydon:

OK oohhh
but just to be sure ask any of ur guys with the same phone cos i dont think anyone here would send u a reply immediately.
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by Nobody: 5:18pm On May 31, 2016
I've tested Gionee m5 camera and is great, so can any S plus ususers compare Gionee m5 camera to S plus
just wanna know.
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by gabylzy(m): 7:28am On Jun 01, 2016
homesteady:

Get a new keyboard...or go 2 settings of touchpal nd correct it from there its that simple
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by queenfav(f): 8:07am On Jun 01, 2016
homesteady:

You cant call a phone setting an issue, go to the language and input to adjust it to your preference.
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by queenfav(f): 8:13am On Jun 01, 2016
callydon:

Oga,locate the nearest gionee care centre you can find.I have been using s plus since april and i can confidently say the phone charges fast (2hrs) with Nepa light,Generator takes like 3 hrs.Besides u cant leave all your apps open,be using the phone and expect it to charge fast.Its best u charge after your recent apps running in the background had been cleared or put it on airplane mode to charge fast.
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by samabos007: 11:59am On Jun 01, 2016
Gionee S-Plus Original follow come battery for sale.. A day old. Contact 08060955366.
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by callydon(m): 2:59pm On Jun 01, 2016
queenfav:
Oga,locate the nearest gionee care centre you can find.I have been using s plus since april and i can confidently say the phone charges fast (2hrs) with Nepa light,Generator takes like 3 hrs.Besides u cant leave all your apps open,be using the phone and expect it to charge fast.Its best u charge after your recent apps running in the background had been cleared or put it on airplane mode to charge fast.
I am not a novice when it comes to using phones, so don't think i am.
i don't touch my phone whenever it's charging.
i clean ALL recent apps.
All i know is dt d battery hype these guys were giving this phones battery isn't real at all.
QED.
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by homesteady(m): 3:43pm On Jun 01, 2016
The battery is really really cool
It lasts very long, I only charge my phone once a day - in the night, and I'm a very heavy user of my phone!

My battery also charges fast, I also read some reviews of the charging issues, but I was surprised that my phone charged very fast - 2hours.
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by fredie107(m): 4:07pm On Jun 01, 2016
Charging port is type C. That's the problem
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by afuye(m): 5:54pm On Jun 01, 2016
This is one of the best android phones in town. my friend who uses samsung s4 borrows my phone every money to take selfie ( No hype, check my profile n nairaland.) I bought mine December i can tell u the only issue i have is the USB cord which i bought last month.

Infact the picture on my dp was taken by the front camera of the phone.

Gionee phones are good buy cos I started from M3 and the specs are correct unlike some yeye android phones
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by ebab(m): 6:17pm On Jun 01, 2016
callydon:

I am not a novice when it comes to using phones, so don't think i am.
i don't touch my phone whenever it's charging.
i clean ALL recent apps.
All i know is dt d battery hype these guys were giving this phones battery isn't real at all.
QED.

Pls get a car battery if the battery is not good enough.. You can never satisfy humans sha
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by callydon(m): 7:25pm On Jun 01, 2016
ebab:

Pls get a car battery if the battery is not good enough.. You can never satisfy humans sha
I'll just pass this comment.

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (107) (Reply)

Download PES 19 ISO PPSSPP Game For Android / iPhone Killer Apps Section!! / Tecno Phantom Z–Full Specification & Price(Tecno Best so far)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.