Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,806 members, 7,802,577 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:37 PM

Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] - Phones (98) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] (178085 Views)

Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] / Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] / Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (107) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by Nobody: 11:22pm On Nov 22, 2016
....stilll avaible. make me an Irresistible offer

Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by iyanuakin(m): 11:34pm On Nov 22, 2016
Xxpress:

It has to be the charging port issue and not the cord.

doest warranty cover the repair of charging point and will i be able to get it back the same day
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by iyanuakin(m): 12:15am On Nov 23, 2016
Deeni131:

after changing the port at gionee office, the phone is now charging as usual.superfast.

how much and how long did it take
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by Xxpress(m): 6:06am On Nov 23, 2016
iyanuakin:

doest warranty cover the repair of charging point and will i be able to get it back the same day
it's covered by warranty but u won't get it the same day unless they have the port in Stock but Still u won't get it the same day
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by iyanuakin(m): 6:46am On Nov 23, 2016
Xxpress:
it's covered by warranty but u won't get it the same day unless they have the port in Stock but Still u won't get it the same day

Wanna get the cord first and see how it goes cos the original cord that came with it is already damaged, using the one i bought in one road side shop for now, if i see no changes ill go for port change, butnlike how manyndays will it take
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by Deeni131: 9:08am On Nov 23, 2016
iyanuakin:

how much and how long did it take

free of charge cos of warranty, 23 hours only.
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by puyol5: 9:15am On Nov 23, 2016
iyanuakin:

Wanna get the cord first and see how it goes cos the original cord that came with it is already damaged, using the one i bought in one road side shop for now, if i see no changes ill go for port change, butnlike how manyndays will it take
go to gionee service centre, them go get original one there.
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by zexzy(f): 11:08am On Nov 23, 2016
I have the same charging port issue but the Gionee office in port harcourt is charging me 7500 for the repair, the guy there said I didn't buy the phone directly from them. Am I supposed to pay?
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by Xxpress(m): 11:26am On Nov 23, 2016
iyanuakin:

Mine too 27 days, they said they didn't have the port then.
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by Kiady16: 11:27am On Nov 23, 2016
iyanuakin:

Cord is N800.
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by Kiady16: 11:31am On Nov 23, 2016
zexzy:
I have the same charging port issue but the Gionee office in port harcourt is charging me 7500 for the repair, the guy there said I didn't buy the phone directly from them. Am I supposed to pay?
Call 08175240616 and mention your Nairaland username and lay complaints, you would be attended to.
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by zexzy(f): 11:55am On Nov 23, 2016
Kiady16:

Call 08175240616 and mention your Nairaland username and lay complaints, you would be attended to.
really, thank you.
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by iyanuakin(m): 3:55pm On Nov 23, 2016
zexzy:
really, thank you.
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by iyanuakin(m): 3:59pm On Nov 23, 2016
Kiady16:

Cord is N800.

sent my sis to gionee office ikeja, she was told there are two types, 1800 and 3k own..this sounds funny to me thou
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 23, 2016
Do Gionee flash and upgrade phone for free in their office
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by Kiady16: 4:37pm On Nov 23, 2016
Iamtosignno:
Do Gionee flash and upgrade phone
for free in their office
For sure
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by Kiady16: 10:55am On Nov 24, 2016
iyanuakin:

sent my sis to gionee office ikeja, she was told there are two types, 1800 and 3k own..this sounds funny to me thou
the cord is N800 go back to service centre and buy it.
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by Nobody: 11:22am On Nov 24, 2016
iyanuakin:

I think that's with the charger. I got just the cord at Gionee Store Alaba for 1k
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by peeguy(m): 3:04pm On Nov 24, 2016
khristology:

I think that's with the charger. I got just the cord at Gionee Store Alaba for 1k
ok
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by peeguy(m): 3:04pm On Nov 24, 2016
khristology:

but person talk say na N800
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by iyanuakin(m): 9:03am On Nov 25, 2016
khristology:

okay , thanks
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by Kiady16: 11:03am On Nov 25, 2016
iyanuakin:

It depends
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by Kiady16: 2:51pm On Nov 25, 2016
please, anybody that wants to sell Splus. I want to buy please mention me on this thread and if you want a swap i can swap with p5mini.
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by Nobody: 12:16am On Dec 01, 2016
Kiady16:
please, anybody that wants to sell Splus. I want to buy please mention me on this thread and if you want a swap i can swap with p5mini.

Gionee Splus available 37000 Lagos. Neatly used
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by Proffdada: 11:12am On Dec 01, 2016
Please add me on the whatsapp group 0 7 0 6 0 6 5 3 6 8 8
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by orobosa26(m): 6:11pm On Dec 01, 2016
how do I download new themes on my theme park app in gionee S plus
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by queenfav(f): 5:54am On Dec 02, 2016
Few months old Navy blue gionee S plus for sale in Ibadan with carton and complete follow come accessories .

Its in perfect working condition with no issues whatsoever.Thw battery life is still top notch,gives me 12 hrs usage with 3g on plus heavy internet surfing.

What's more,you get all the original accessories which came with it which is Charger,ear piece, the two pouches, a valid warranty and user manual.(All in the phone Pack)

Contact me for more further enquiries.

(PLS,SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY!)

Reason for selling; I want to get a higher phone otherwise its in excellent working condition.

Location-Ibadan but can deliver it to you anywhere Nationwide.

Price-N35,000
(Not negotiable)

Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by queenfav(f): 3:49pm On Dec 02, 2016
SOLD!!!
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by peeguy(m): 10:52am On Dec 03, 2016
queenfav:
SOLD!!!
I was planning to pay 45k grin
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by queenfav(f): 11:00am On Dec 03, 2016
peeguy:
I was planning to pay 45k grin
UNSOLD!!! Bring the money..lol.
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by grudges: 12:43am On Dec 04, 2016
Half of my screen flicker at low brightness and when its goes to sleep or turn off, nd the phone did'nt drop, I dont know if any one experience this on his splus nd possible solution if any.
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by bogtrotter: 1:00am On Dec 04, 2016
grudges:
Half of my screen flicker at low brightness and when its goes to sleep or turn off, nd the phone did'nt drop, I dont know if any one experience this on his splus nd possible solution if any.

I have the exact problem with mine but I just dey manage am like that.

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (107) (Reply)

Download PES 19 ISO PPSSPP Game For Android / iPhone Killer Apps Section!! / Tecno Phantom Z–Full Specification & Price(Tecno Best so far)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.