Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,999 members, 7,806,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:43 AM

Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] - Phones (100) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] (178316 Views)

Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] / Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] / Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (107) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by udemzyudex(m): 4:54pm On Dec 28, 2016
Fidha254:

the amount of people with mobile phones in Nigeria are more than the whole population of Kenya.... By well connected I mean technologically speaking and also infrastructurewise... Connected not only within Kenya but also to neighbouring countries.... E.g. Members of East Africa have same uniform call rates, You can send money to someone in a neibouring country at the same rate as you send within ones country... Tanzania and Kenya for E.G cumulatively transact $6billion a month through mobile money... Online transaction like from PayPal and VISA and MasterCard from anywhere in the world sent to ones account can be deposited to an MPEsa account, and you don't even have to step inside any bank.... While these things are not enough to persuade a phone company to choose Kenya as its launchpad, the hype around launching your product it this new upcoming tech savvy economy is 'catchy' to the ears of those calling the shots in those companies... Then infrastructure means all the countries in the region are well connected with minimal bottlenecks when it comes to EAS OF DOING BUSINESS thus when you talk of launching a product in Kenya, its almost like you are launching in/for all east African countries combined population, each of these countries has its own sizeable middleclass
Noted... thanks for the explanation
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by aamstih: 2:10pm On Dec 31, 2016
aamstih:
Gionee should please intervene in this our charging port issues with the S plus, their engineers keep saying that there is no "sub board" for my phone to be fixed.
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by tall2ce(m): 9:52am On Jan 03, 2017
[quote author=aamstih post=52418819][/quote]
which service centre?
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jan 10, 2017
wizzywisdom:

Don't bother coming to Lagos, my phone is with them for the past 2 months with the same problems. They said the charging port isn't available!!!
Did they say when it will be available
And can't we repair it somewhere else??
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jan 10, 2017
peeguy:
i did mine N4,900
Where
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jan 10, 2017
Youcharia:
Did they say when it will be available And can't we repair it somewhere else??
No they didn't!!! If u know anyone that can fit it for u, why take it to them?
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jan 10, 2017
wizzywisdom:

No they didn't!!! If u know anyone that can fit it for u, why take it to them?
I really don't...Just putting the question out there
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by tall2ce(m): 4:03pm On Jan 13, 2017
Youcharia:

Where
Na service centre
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jan 13, 2017
tall2ce:
Na service centre
service center where??
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jan 13, 2017
tall2ce:
Na service centre
You mean u paid for the service? Which of the service center pls?
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by kingnas(m): 8:05pm On Jan 15, 2017
In need of hot note.ABUJA residents call or whatsaapp 0:8:1:9:7:9:4:6:4:6:4:8 or gionee.
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by puyol5: 10:12am On Jan 20, 2017
which service?
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by homesteady(m): 8:00am On Jan 27, 2017
Who else is experiencing this rubbish?

Connecting my S-plus to any laptop is wahala! It keeps on showing me one USB setup stuff, there is an option to install it, I've done it and my files won't still open on the laptop! Only few laptops can view files on my phone directly!
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by tellsblinks(m): 8:14am On Jan 27, 2017
homesteady:

Connecting my S-plus to any laptop is wahala! It keeps on showing me one USB setup stuff, there is an option to install it, I've done it and my files won't still open on the laptop! Only few laptops can view files on my phone directly!

Install phone driver
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by homesteady(m): 10:26am On Jan 27, 2017
tellsblinks:

Install phone driver

Please can you explain more?
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by Xxpress(m): 6:15pm On Jan 27, 2017
My splus screen flickers so much, Pls who can tell me the cause and possible solution to this.
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by Kiady16: 11:08pm On Jan 27, 2017
Xxpress:
My splus screen flickers so much, Pls who can tell me the cause and possible solution to this.
If the screen is not broken and its under warranty, it would be changed for you free at Gionee service centre
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by Xxpress(m): 5:59am On Jan 28, 2017
Kiady16:

If the screen is not broken and its under warranty, it would be changed for you free at Gionee service centre
Are you sure of this cos it's not broken and the warranty will elapse this month.
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by Kiady16: 11:39am On Jan 28, 2017
Xxpress:

Are you sure of this cos it's not broken and the warranty will elapse this month.
Thats if its a screen problem.
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by homesteady(m): 1:33pm On Jan 28, 2017
homesteady:

Please someone should help me na!
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by tellsblinks(m): 2:54pm On Jan 28, 2017
Gionee Splus for sale...Contact me 50k

Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by Kiady16: 11:46pm On Jan 28, 2017
tellsblinks:
Gionee Splus for sale...Contact me 50k

30k cash is available now
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by orobosa26(m): 11:08am On Jan 29, 2017
Xxpress:
tot am d only one experiencing such
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by Xxpress(m): 3:15pm On Jan 29, 2017
orobosa26:
tot am d only one experiencing such
Initially it was minor but now it's bad, I will take it to their office dis week
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by orobosa26(m): 6:17pm On Jan 29, 2017
Xxpress:

Initially it was minor but now it's bad, I will take it to their office dis week
when u do so please let me know Wat dey said...thanks
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by venorite(m): 10:39pm On Jan 29, 2017
Pls where can I fix my gionee s plus screen, I shattered it.
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by Misterdhee1(m): 8:14am On Jan 30, 2017
Pls, I am also encountering the charging point issue. My question is - is it advisable to give my road side engineer to repair it for me?
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by Kiady16: 10:11am On Jan 30, 2017
Misterdhee1:
Pls, I am also encountering the charging point issue. My question is - is it advisable to give my road side engineer to repair it for me?
take it to Gionee service centre. If you reside in Lagos, Lagos Service Centre: 9, Medical Road, Off Obafemi Awolowo way, Ikeja. If you do not reside in Lagos, then you can mention me with a reply with the details of your state of residence.
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by Kiady16: 10:11am On Jan 30, 2017
venorite:
Pls where can I fix my gionee s plus screen, I shattered it.
where do you reside?
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by venorite(m): 10:54am On Jan 30, 2017
Aba
Kiady16:
where do you reside?
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by Kiady16: 1:22pm On Jan 30, 2017
venorite:
Aba
36, St Micheal Road, Aba, Abia State.
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by venorite(m): 2:03pm On Jan 30, 2017
Thanks a lot, will go there
Kiady16:
36, St Micheal Road, Aba, Abia State.

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (107) (Reply)

Download PES 19 ISO PPSSPP Game For Android / iPhone Killer Apps Section!! / Tecno Phantom Z–Full Specification & Price(Tecno Best so far)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.