Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,647 members, 7,801,888 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:54 AM

British Man Creates His Facebook Profile Pic With Nigerian Flag: What He Wrote - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / British Man Creates His Facebook Profile Pic With Nigerian Flag: What He Wrote (53315 Views)

Never Include Where You Work On Your Facebook Profile / When You Use French Flag As Facebook Profile Pic (photo) / How To See Who Viewed Your Facebook Profile The Most (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: British Man Creates His Facebook Profile Pic With Nigerian Flag: What He Wrote by joystickextend1(m): 10:28am On Nov 24, 2015
Very nice of him
Re: British Man Creates His Facebook Profile Pic With Nigerian Flag: What He Wrote by Lovelynature(m): 10:29am On Nov 24, 2015
Nice one oyinbo. But Naija no send oo. Na thick head Africans and stubborn leaders full Naija. God help the nation.

1 Like

Re: British Man Creates His Facebook Profile Pic With Nigerian Flag: What He Wrote by olatade(m): 10:29am On Nov 24, 2015
Make I sharply send this guy friend's request jare smiley
Re: British Man Creates His Facebook Profile Pic With Nigerian Flag: What He Wrote by mrkings84(m): 10:29am On Nov 24, 2015
Scheduled payment from Firstmonie for 4Corners.
Amount: N24260.27
Fee: N0.00
Ref: 104523244
Time: 23/11/2015 12:55:39
Bal: N25212.81
2015/11/23 12:55:42PM

Got this alert yesterday, this from a network marketing I joined 2 months ago, Check my signature for more info....
Re: British Man Creates His Facebook Profile Pic With Nigerian Flag: What He Wrote by Nobody: 10:31am On Nov 24, 2015
[size=38pt]
Are we even United in this country? 80 out of 100 Nigerians are tribalists!!! For Nigeria to change we don't need APC nor PDP or whatsoever, we need to change from our mindset!!

[/size]

3 Likes

Re: British Man Creates His Facebook Profile Pic With Nigerian Flag: What He Wrote by tuna4servi(m): 10:31am On Nov 24, 2015
Nice from the white man
Re: British Man Creates His Facebook Profile Pic With Nigerian Flag: What He Wrote by vivianaku: 10:32am On Nov 24, 2015
Ushering Job for an International Brand Launch from Monday To Saturday N5,000 per day Plus Some Gift from the Company NeoLife Int'l. Want to Promote Their New cosmetics and weight loss product. The international officials and C.E.O is also coming from U.S.A. venue: Odukoya Event Centre, 41 Shasha Akowonjo road. Dopemu Lagos. Call if you are interested or refer it to someone. Eniola 07032085108
Re: British Man Creates His Facebook Profile Pic With Nigerian Flag: What He Wrote by j4sure(m): 10:32am On Nov 24, 2015
creativity in action

Re: British Man Creates His Facebook Profile Pic With Nigerian Flag: What He Wrote by anonimi: 10:37am On Nov 24, 2015
Towncrier247:
"For Nigeria who just had another terrorist attack. Facebook won't create one, so I did this myself." Richard Thrift writes on his Facebook page. "Just making a point. Every western cause is given special treatment by Facebook and then a terrorist attack in Africa does not get its attention." he added.

www.newseveryhour.com/2015/11/british-man-creates-his-fb-profile-pic.html

Let us ask ourselves- Do we give better, more expensive gifts to our RICH relations & friends
Do we or do we not?

Let us stop deceiving ourselves by playing victim.
Rather let us make the necessary sacrifice today so our society is competitive and rich compared to the oyinbo societies.
Investing heavily on EDUCATION for all our children is a necessary first step.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2995823_img20151001045439_jpegab04322a9213336241039a1276e3723a

1 Like 1 Share

Re: British Man Creates His Facebook Profile Pic With Nigerian Flag: What He Wrote by Princematarazzi(m): 10:39am On Nov 24, 2015
The man wise.

Re: British Man Creates His Facebook Profile Pic With Nigerian Flag: What He Wrote by danidee10(m): 10:39am On Nov 24, 2015
This news is fake i've checked fb i didn't see any post like this.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: British Man Creates His Facebook Profile Pic With Nigerian Flag: What He Wrote by anonimi: 10:43am On Nov 24, 2015
Lovelynature:
Nice one oyinbo. But Naija no send oo. Na thick head Africans and stubborn leaders full Naija. God help the nation.

Abeg can you go through the history of Britain to show where/how God helped their nation?
Thanks.

What you are likely to find is the story of PEOPLE who woke up and recognized that their RULERS are just ordinary citizens that THEY have allowed to lead them as first among EQUALS and are held responsible and accountable to people!
See the difference

www.nairaland.com/attachments/294278_chinainafrica_jpgbd4ea16cc6391fffe329bb549e5ad537

1 Like 1 Share

Re: British Man Creates His Facebook Profile Pic With Nigerian Flag: What He Wrote by MuamarGaddaffi: 10:46am On Nov 24, 2015
Facebook owner is aware there is no country like Nigeria, deal with it.

1 Like

Re: British Man Creates His Facebook Profile Pic With Nigerian Flag: What He Wrote by temitope06(m): 10:55am On Nov 24, 2015
The Western Nations can't be trusted as well but the gesture and point being passed is very appreciated. Na N7m wristwatch our own people dey show off for internet. We r our own doom..
Re: British Man Creates His Facebook Profile Pic With Nigerian Flag: What He Wrote by DJMCOTTY(m): 10:55am On Nov 24, 2015
No go take ur head carry mata wey no concern u.. Nigerians alone can solve Nigeria's problem.
Re: British Man Creates His Facebook Profile Pic With Nigerian Flag: What He Wrote by philips70(m): 10:59am On Nov 24, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6OgFyoNWyA

Just watch this YouTube video and get the bitter truth about our situation and the western world.

2 Likes

Re: British Man Creates His Facebook Profile Pic With Nigerian Flag: What He Wrote by Nobody: 10:59am On Nov 24, 2015
Well done !

1 Like

Re: British Man Creates His Facebook Profile Pic With Nigerian Flag: What He Wrote by argob44(f): 11:00am On Nov 24, 2015
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!! so sweet
Re: British Man Creates His Facebook Profile Pic With Nigerian Flag: What He Wrote by Miaraka: 11:00am On Nov 24, 2015
Obipat:
Let. Hausa kill themselves, what's our business. Hausa. Man kill house man no be problem na!isis they kill each other everyday for syria na their business. I want make muslims kill each other finish self. Useless religion
So you think this is all about Hausa killing Hausa and that Boko Haram consists only of Nigerians? How pathetic! Is that why you've decided to be an armchair critic, instead of doing something yourself? Shameless tribalist! Wait until Boko Haram reaches the South. For your information, not only Hausas live, work, worship and do business in the North. The bonbs and bullets are not tribalists. They maime and kill indiscriminately. Your tribalism is indirectly helping Boko Haram to swell its ranks and raise funds in Nigeria and abroad.
Re: British Man Creates His Facebook Profile Pic With Nigerian Flag: What He Wrote by Lovelynature(m): 11:03am On Nov 24, 2015
anonimi:

Abeg can you go through the history of Britain to show where/how God helped their nation?
Thanks.

What you are likely to find is the story of PEOPLE who woke up and recognized that their RULERS are just ordinary citizens that THEY have allowed to lead them as first among EQUALS and are held responsible and accountable to people!
See the difference

www.nairaland.com/attachments/294278_chinainafrica_jpgbd4ea16cc6391fffe329bb549e5ad537
You are right bro. Africans and their inferiority mindset.

I think Nigeria would've been a better place if not for the lack of oneness among Nigerians mostly based on tribal and religious differences.

The Western World is making impact because they consider themselves as one without much discrimination unlike Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: British Man Creates His Facebook Profile Pic With Nigerian Flag: What He Wrote by stevedre: 11:11am On Nov 24, 2015
America na scam ooo... Just imagine the grammatical trash this stupid Caucasian slowpoke is spitting out his infested mouth. Damn ! Been watching CNN for years n can't believe I missed this..... Thanks for the post cry

philips70:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6OgFyoNWyA

Just watch this YouTube video and get the bitter truth about our situation and the western world.

1 Like

Re: British Man Creates His Facebook Profile Pic With Nigerian Flag: What He Wrote by maurs(f): 11:13am On Nov 24, 2015
bluaero:
Who send am? undecided

Mr Richard, I advise you not to carry this country's matter on ur head. Na we dey do ourselves for here.
mumu
Re: British Man Creates His Facebook Profile Pic With Nigerian Flag: What He Wrote by Panshow(m): 11:22am On Nov 24, 2015
Towncrier247:
"For Nigeria who just had another terrorist attack. Facebook won't create one, so I did this myself." Richard Thrift writes on his Facebook page. "Just making a point. Every western cause is given special treatment by Facebook and then a terrorist attack in Africa does not get its attention." he added.

www.newseveryhour.com/2015/11/british-man-creates-his-fb-profile-pic.html
May God bless this man. Though he's white but there's a spirit of blackness in him.
Re: British Man Creates His Facebook Profile Pic With Nigerian Flag: What He Wrote by bluaero(m): 11:23am On Nov 24, 2015
maurs:
my father is a great mumu

I agree!
Btw ensure u always wash ur stinking pvssy with hydrogen peroxide before coming anywhere close to my posts. It is oozing horribly!
Re: British Man Creates His Facebook Profile Pic With Nigerian Flag: What He Wrote by missKiffy(f): 11:32am On Nov 24, 2015
Nice one smiley
Re: British Man Creates His Facebook Profile Pic With Nigerian Flag: What He Wrote by somez(m): 11:39am On Nov 24, 2015
Shut d f*ck uq. That guy did that for real and it aint foto shop. I myself added him on fb.
dason4life:
Nice try Op!
Am not fooled by this
grin grin grin grin

It's unfortunate how bloggers do generate stories just to get traffic in their sites
- That stuff was Photoshopped.
- The story has no genuine evidence (No Screen-shot)

Well, it's allowed
Re: British Man Creates His Facebook Profile Pic With Nigerian Flag: What He Wrote by datigbogirl: 11:42am On Nov 24, 2015
free2ryhme:
sometimes I wonder if the whites are more patriotic to the African cause than Africans themselves

Sometimes I'm tempted to believe God created d black man to be ruled over and colonized....I won't be wrong if only black men evolved from Apes.
Re: British Man Creates His Facebook Profile Pic With Nigerian Flag: What He Wrote by Ezegozie(m): 11:46am On Nov 24, 2015
dason4life:
Nice try Op!
Am not fooled by this
grin grin grin grin

It's unfortunate how bloggers do generate stories just to get traffic in their sites
- That stuff was Photoshopped.
- The story has no genuine evidence (No Screen-shot)

Well, it's allowed

Do you research at all before you talk?

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=961265017271037&id=100001626435744&set=a.104733026257578.6576.100001626435744&refid=17
Re: British Man Creates His Facebook Profile Pic With Nigerian Flag: What He Wrote by uzolexis(f): 11:48am On Nov 24, 2015
So what Why is this news When Nigerians used french flag for their fb profile pic was it news
Also, charity they say begins at home, we Nigerians don't take our terrorist attacks seriously, how do you expect the world to take us seriously
When these attacks happen, you don't see us outraged, we just say it's a pity and go about our daily lives like nothing happened. Our leaders just condemn the attack and that's the end.
Compare our reaction to that of the french pple and french govt. They declared days of mourning, they are still talking about it, their govt retaliated the attack by sending bombs to ISIS known locations, they have tracked down a lot of culprits and are still tracking down more. They value the lives of their citizens more than our govt does, so tell me ahy the world won't sympatise with them after they put all these effort.
We need to get it right 1st before the world can join us.
Re: British Man Creates His Facebook Profile Pic With Nigerian Flag: What He Wrote by j1mmy: 11:56am On Nov 24, 2015
charity must begin at home, Nigerians must elevate Nigeria before others elevate it

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Etisalat BIS Is Now 1500 And 1000 Monthly / [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] / How To Stop Airtel Payg..??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.