Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:28 PM

British Man Creates His Facebook Profile Pic With Nigerian Flag: What He Wrote - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / British Man Creates His Facebook Profile Pic With Nigerian Flag: What He Wrote (53301 Views)

Never Include Where You Work On Your Facebook Profile / When You Use French Flag As Facebook Profile Pic (photo) / How To See Who Viewed Your Facebook Profile The Most (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: British Man Creates His Facebook Profile Pic With Nigerian Flag: What He Wrote by Nobody: 12:02pm On Nov 24, 2015
Atmmachine:
He's a great guy.
Don't mind those foolish nigerians putting the French flag on their Facebook while their home country is under savagery.
including you becoz i think you are a idiotic entity, tell me how long will i keep writing or saying R.I,P on bokoharm vitim when their leader s almost cliamed all avaliable power & fail to put their house proper order,..in ungoing branfian crisis in eastern part of Nigeria for long now have you heard any soul lost becoz they choose to serve the living God,.Nigeria is one get that into ur skull
Re: British Man Creates His Facebook Profile Pic With Nigerian Flag: What He Wrote by smoby(m): 12:06pm On Nov 24, 2015
Dee60:
Good effort.

He probably does not now there is a lot of difference in these climes. See the effort made by France in the last 9 days against the terrorists. See the arrests that have been made.

Here, our leaders will sit in their mansions and issue condemantion through their press secretaries.

xo surprising just xo surprising. How I wish say I have the power of a God na the leaders I go start from ,I no blame them sha there piking no the country ,how I wish say one of there piking go they amongst
Re: British Man Creates His Facebook Profile Pic With Nigerian Flag: What He Wrote by danowena: 12:20pm On Nov 24, 2015
A very nice one by the guy.
Re: British Man Creates His Facebook Profile Pic With Nigerian Flag: What He Wrote by ibroyoung1(m): 12:24pm On Nov 24, 2015
Abeg Help Me Give This Dude One Fresh Black P***y Pls
Re: British Man Creates His Facebook Profile Pic With Nigerian Flag: What He Wrote by kajoula(m): 12:25pm On Nov 24, 2015
dason4life:
Nice try Op!
Am not fooled by this
grin grin grin grin

It's unfortunate how bloggers do generate stories just to get traffic in their sites
- That stuff was Photoshopped.
- The story has no genuine evidence (No Screen-shot)

Well, it's allowed

Blogger are lias & liars will go to hell grin
Re: British Man Creates His Facebook Profile Pic With Nigerian Flag: What He Wrote by AmazingDanny(m): 12:29pm On Nov 24, 2015
Theres a special place in heaven for this man
Re: British Man Creates His Facebook Profile Pic With Nigerian Flag: What He Wrote by jascon1(m): 12:30pm On Nov 24, 2015
Celebrity stunt. This man don popular
Re: British Man Creates His Facebook Profile Pic With Nigerian Flag: What He Wrote by yyeanqah(m): 12:36pm On Nov 24, 2015
Gud
Re: British Man Creates His Facebook Profile Pic With Nigerian Flag: What He Wrote by aadoiza: 12:37pm On Nov 24, 2015
Towncrier247:
"For Nigeria who just had another terrorist attack. Facebook won't create one, so I did this myself." Richard Thrift writes on his Facebook page. "Just making a point. Every western cause is given special treatment by Facebook and then a terrorist attack in Africa does not get its attention." he added
You grammar gave you away. British guy ko, Britisher ni.
Re: British Man Creates His Facebook Profile Pic With Nigerian Flag: What He Wrote by Gayjesus: 12:38pm On Nov 24, 2015
This is animal farm. Some humans are more not equal to others. Black lives don't really matter in Europe. Can you compare the English Premier League to the Nigeria football league? Which one doe people really care about....lets be honest! Even in Nigeria,black lives don't matter.
Re: British Man Creates His Facebook Profile Pic With Nigerian Flag: What He Wrote by theDEVILisHERE: 12:42pm On Nov 24, 2015
Towncrier247:
"For Nigeria who just had another terrorist attack. Facebook won't create one, so I did this myself." Richard Thrift writes on his Facebook page. "Just making a point. Every western cause is given special treatment by Facebook and then a terrorist attack in Africa does not get its attention." he added.

www.newseveryhour.com/2015/11/british-man-creates-his-fb-profile-pic.html

His people created Nigeria
So he can do what ever he likes with the Nigerian flag as long as it is ok by his people

As for his last quote
That's because Africans are inherently stupid and foolish
Re: British Man Creates His Facebook Profile Pic With Nigerian Flag: What He Wrote by danidee10(m): 12:44pm On Nov 24, 2015
danidee10:
This news is fake i've checked fb i didn't see any post like this.....

ooh i stand corrected...it's true, the man get sense pass 50% of our population (all those using france flag)
Re: British Man Creates His Facebook Profile Pic With Nigerian Flag: What He Wrote by TheEclectic: 12:51pm On Nov 24, 2015
Towncrier247:
"For Nigeria who just had another terrorist attack. Facebook won't create one, so I did this myself." Richard Thrift writes on his Facebook page. "Just making a point. Every western cause is given special treatment by Facebook and then a terrorist attack in Africa does not get its attention." he added.

Only a mentally retvrded Briton would do this kind of shyt.
Re: British Man Creates His Facebook Profile Pic With Nigerian Flag: What He Wrote by barcaboi(m): 1:09pm On Nov 24, 2015
dason4life:
Nice try Op!
Am not fooled by this
grin grin grin grin

It's unfortunate how bloggers do generate stories just to get traffic in their sites

Well, it's allowed
it is true...I saw it on fb and liked his post.....don't just scream photoshop everytime. ...
Re: British Man Creates His Facebook Profile Pic With Nigerian Flag: What He Wrote by Macelliot(m): 1:56pm On Nov 24, 2015
dason4life:
Nice try Op!
Am not fooled by this
grin grin grin grin

Well, it's allowed
https://mobile.facebook.com/Da.Real.Ikon?
Re: British Man Creates His Facebook Profile Pic With Nigerian Flag: What He Wrote by itsfarnas(m): 2:14pm On Nov 24, 2015
Hehehe. This is nice jor. He is doing something we really need to change our image as a country
Re: British Man Creates His Facebook Profile Pic With Nigerian Flag: What He Wrote by lampardizik(m): 2:26pm On Nov 24, 2015
this did make sense
Re: British Man Creates His Facebook Profile Pic With Nigerian Flag: What He Wrote by Matty33(m): 2:48pm On Nov 24, 2015
Towncrier247:

Touching. Oh Nigeria my beloved country, where art thou.
Re: British Man Creates His Facebook Profile Pic With Nigerian Flag: What He Wrote by wakabout(m): 2:56pm On Nov 24, 2015
Joeself1:
I hope our gullible so called celebrities and other Nigerians will learn from him,Boko haram keep bombing day and night, we think it's normal because we are used to it,only one explosion in Paris ,and the world stood up to it like say Nigeria is not on world map when Boko haram terrorise us,I don't blame them though, much blame should be on ourselves,our journalist and money greedy bloggers,who are only interested in tonto dike's hairstyle, Linda ikeji's bedroom,even her toilets,if only they can use their blogs to let the world know how bloody Boko haram is,maybe they would have been tamed,I was watching European matches on weekend ,all the teams,across all the leagues wore armbands as a tribute to the victims, if I happened to be a Nigerian in any of the team,I swear I won't wear it cos since when Nigeria has been suffering from attacks from Boko haram all this while,nobody wears it for Nigeria....Much is expected from we Nigerians,especially our celebs,because they have more followers on social media who can help us propagate the menace of those blood sucking terrorists !!!!

i so agree with u bro

1 Like

Re: British Man Creates His Facebook Profile Pic With Nigerian Flag: What He Wrote by Rossikk(m): 3:44pm On Nov 24, 2015
datigbogirl:

Sometimes I'm tempted to believe God created d black man to be ruled over and colonized....I won't be wrong if only black men evolved from Apes.

You need therapy.
Re: British Man Creates His Facebook Profile Pic With Nigerian Flag: What He Wrote by charlesucheh(m): 4:00pm On Nov 24, 2015
dason4life:
Nice try Op!
Am not fooled by this
grin grin grin grin

Well, it's allowed
TAAR! Shataap dere! What do you know? Luna pics does for all countries under terrorist threats and seasonal attack. If you don't know what to say just pin ur toilet.
Re: British Man Creates His Facebook Profile Pic With Nigerian Flag: What He Wrote by Berylpharm(m): 4:48pm On Nov 24, 2015
yes God bless dis considerable: and reasonable white man "he takes d words from my mouth" see my earlier post

French Flag Colour Display: Shameful On Nigerians by
Berylpharm( m ): 11:12am On Nov 19
pls wats all dis.... why we Nigerians can't reason
well,France terror attack shouldn't be a tragic
consolation trends of displaying its color flag...The
ones happening in your country past and present are
countless, most people doesn't show sympathy with
thousands of people wasted....,other than to be
displaying a colour flag of a country dat just 160+
died under only ONE attack not to talk of
ours......#shamefulacts ......neither do french people nor
other country people commiserate with us here in
Nigeria whenever thoes BK(ISIS) terrorists launches der
attacks.
Re: British Man Creates His Facebook Profile Pic With Nigerian Flag: What He Wrote by 3rdlegxxx(m): 5:14pm On Nov 24, 2015
No offence but that picture looks fake or photoshoped rather
Re: British Man Creates His Facebook Profile Pic With Nigerian Flag: What He Wrote by arnold123: 5:16pm On Nov 24, 2015
Thats cos Most of these Nigerians are stewpid, they can put their ugly faces behind a french flag when less Than 1000 died but cant to that for Nigeria especially when bokoharam killed more than thousands of people and troops kmt ...............silly Nigerians i dunno what to say their own level of mugucity is a mysterious wonder, IF UNA LIKE MAKE UNA CUSS ME BUT NA FACT I DEY TALK (THOSE THAT ARE MAD AT YOU FOR SAYING THE TRUTH ARE THOSE THAT ARE LIVING A LIE, DON'T LIVE A LIE LIVE THE TRUTH)
Re: British Man Creates His Facebook Profile Pic With Nigerian Flag: What He Wrote by Berylpharm(m): 5:38pm On Nov 24, 2015
arnold123:
Thats cos Most of these Nigerians are stewpid, they can put their ugly faces behind a french flag when less Than 1000 died but cant to that for Nigeria especially when bokoharam killed more than thousands of people and troops kmt ...............silly Nigerians i dunno what to say their own level of mugucity is a mysterious wonder, IF UNA LIKE MAKE UNA CUSS ME BUT NA FACT I DEY TALK (THOSE THAT ARE MAD AT YOU FOR SAYING THE TRUTH ARE THOSE THAT ARE LIVING A LIE, DON'T LIVE A LIE LIVE THE TRUTH)
arnld ....das just d fact.....God bless u for saying out d truth,sincerely d World leaders are partisan.... racism in-practice
Re: British Man Creates His Facebook Profile Pic With Nigerian Flag: What He Wrote by Berylpharm(m): 5:45pm On Nov 24, 2015
3rdlegxxx:
No offence but that picture looks fake or photoshoped rather
u fool ....I knw ure among d stupid fellow we ar talking of.....not all foreign pple reasoning desame.... he notice d wrong, and did d needful,still u re saying 'fake' 'Photoshop'... ....slowpoke
Re: British Man Creates His Facebook Profile Pic With Nigerian Flag: What He Wrote by 3rdlegxxx(m): 6:30pm On Nov 24, 2015
Berylpharm:

u fool ....I knw ure among d stupid fellow we ar talking of.....not all foreign pple reasoning desame.... he notice d wrong, and did d needful,still u re saying 'fake' 'Photoshop'... ....slowpoke

na wa oo! see beefing, dude i love Nigerian more than you could ever do, let me ask what have you really donr for Nigeria? come here come dey form patriot, guy park well, it's a simple observation, the pic looks fake, it might be real and all, i only made an observation.
Re: British Man Creates His Facebook Profile Pic With Nigerian Flag: What He Wrote by rockebolla: 6:31pm On Nov 24, 2015
Award for what.. Gerrra out of here men.. Awards don't come easy...
iliyande:
grin the guy deserve an award from our Government.

Re: British Man Creates His Facebook Profile Pic With Nigerian Flag: What He Wrote by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 24, 2015
free2ryhme:
sometimes I wonder if the whites are more patriotic to the African cause than Africans themselves

With that yeye Photoshop? what's the name of the Brit?
Re: British Man Creates His Facebook Profile Pic With Nigerian Flag: What He Wrote by Youngsage: 8:44pm On Nov 24, 2015
Towncrier247:

Awww touching cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Etisalat BIS Is Now 1500 And 1000 Monthly / Top 10 Best Affordable Smartphones In Nigeria Currently / How Did I Get The NIN Without Registration?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.