Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,662 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:06 PM

Can Girls Of Nowadays Date A Guy Without Demanding Money? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Girls Of Nowadays Date A Guy Without Demanding Money? (1882 Views)

Exposed : How To Make Nigerian Men Spend Money On You Without Demanding sex / Why Cant Ladies Stay In A Relationship Without Demanding For Money? / Can Guys Of Nowadays Date A Lady Without Demanding Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Girls Of Nowadays Date A Guy Without Demanding Money? by DikSin(m): 10:23am On Nov 24, 2015
Imagine Shantel, that fat lazy asss Edo girl asking if I have money "for this love" undecided

Is it because I love you? undecided
Make thunder fire your left yansh & left pu$$y_
Re: Can Girls Of Nowadays Date A Guy Without Demanding Money? by Nobody: 10:25am On Nov 24, 2015
DikSin:
Imagine Shantel, that fat lazy asss Edo girl asking if I have money "for this love" undecided

Re: Can Girls Of Nowadays Date A Guy Without Demanding Money? by naijaboiy: 10:26am On Nov 24, 2015
When you meet the wrong girl you complain undecided
Re: Can Girls Of Nowadays Date A Guy Without Demanding Money? by deewhone(f): 10:27am On Nov 24, 2015
Its very very possible
Re: Can Girls Of Nowadays Date A Guy Without Demanding Money? by cupidhero(m): 10:28am On Nov 24, 2015
Yes. Cut ur cloth according to available material.
Re: Can Girls Of Nowadays Date A Guy Without Demanding Money? by MissSlimbody(f): 10:29am On Nov 24, 2015
Yes.
Not all girls demand for money in a relationship smiley
Re: Can Girls Of Nowadays Date A Guy Without Demanding Money? by MadCow1: 10:29am On Nov 24, 2015
Yes..
Re: Can Girls Of Nowadays Date A Guy Without Demanding Money? by hahn(m): 10:30am On Nov 24, 2015
MadCow1:
Yes..

Of course
Re: Can Girls Of Nowadays Date A Guy Without Demanding Money? by Nobody: 10:30am On Nov 24, 2015
DikSin, have sense nah...shocked
Re: Can Girls Of Nowadays Date A Guy Without Demanding Money? by Nobody: 10:30am On Nov 24, 2015
If a biatch is a brokeass like most of men then yeah, money is always an issue... but when yo girl has a stable job, I bet she will never asked u a loose change grin
Re: Can Girls Of Nowadays Date A Guy Without Demanding Money? by Kingsasian(m): 10:31am On Nov 24, 2015
Very very possible. Meet a working class and you will know its possible.
Re: Can Girls Of Nowadays Date A Guy Without Demanding Money? by DikSin(m): 10:32am On Nov 24, 2015
naijaboiy:
When you meet the wrong girl you complain undecided

Like seriously??
How many "right girls" can you vouch for, ma neega undecided

Show me a girl who isn't "in for the money" and I'll marry her off without having selfish sex with her.
Re: Can Girls Of Nowadays Date A Guy Without Demanding Money? by DikSin(m): 10:34am On Nov 24, 2015
Estharfabian:
DikSin, have sense nah...shocked

Bros, na watin I do you na undecided
Re: Can Girls Of Nowadays Date A Guy Without Demanding Money? by naijaboiy: 10:35am On Nov 24, 2015
DikSin:

Like seriously?? 334AE3AC
How many "right girls" can you vouch for, ma neega undecided

Show me a girl who isn't "in for the money" and I'll marry her off without having selfish sex with her.
I can vouch for some girls,at least i've had an encounter with them.

And why are you posting her pin here?
Re: Can Girls Of Nowadays Date A Guy Without Demanding Money? by Nobody: 10:36am On Nov 24, 2015
DikSin:

Bros, na watin I do you na undecided
gringringringringrin
Re: Can Girls Of Nowadays Date A Guy Without Demanding Money? by DikSin(m): 10:39am On Nov 24, 2015
See them... Fake people everywhere angry

I've met over 50 girls, this year alone & theyakre all in for the Naira bill.

Short sighted mofos angry
Re: Can Girls Of Nowadays Date A Guy Without Demanding Money? by Nobody: 10:42am On Nov 24, 2015
not all girls .
Re: Can Girls Of Nowadays Date A Guy Without Demanding Money? by DikSin(m): 10:43am On Nov 24, 2015
naijaboiy:

I can vouch for some girls,at least i've had an encounter with them.

And why are you posting her pin here?

Well, you so lucky to have it easy that way...
Too many hoe out there. And that's not her pin; it's mine... Wrongly pasted.
Re: Can Girls Of Nowadays Date A Guy Without Demanding Money? by naijaboiy: 10:44am On Nov 24, 2015
DikSin:

Well, you so lucky to have it easy that way...
Too many hoe out there. And that's not her pin; it's mine... Wrongly pasted.
Okay bruh! cheesy
Re: Can Girls Of Nowadays Date A Guy Without Demanding Money? by osazeeblue01: 10:44am On Nov 24, 2015
only for the first two weeks. Later u will hearing oooh i wanted to, and will now ask what? She now replied dont worry am ok. If u continue to ask her what is disturbing her, brother u nw hear the may gist.
Re: Can Girls Of Nowadays Date A Guy Without Demanding Money? by ojun50(m): 10:47am On Nov 24, 2015
Don't date if u don't hv money
Re: Can Girls Of Nowadays Date A Guy Without Demanding Money? by DikSin(m): 10:47am On Nov 24, 2015
Re: Can Girls Of Nowadays Date A Guy Without Demanding Money? by kramfonos(m): 10:48am On Nov 24, 2015
MissSlimbody:
Yes.
Not all girls demand for money in a relationship smiley

You are right. But they are the most clingy and faithful.
They'd look into your eyes and say," all I ask is that you stay faithful to me". Big clause. So we've just have to stay true while we watch our friends chase every other beautiful girl.

You dare not break their hearts though. The guilt would haunt you.

1 Like

Re: Can Girls Of Nowadays Date A Guy Without Demanding Money? by DikSin(m): 10:51am On Nov 24, 2015
ojun50:
Don't date if u don't hv money

Suppress your emotions/feelings if you don't have money.

Fake plastic fella like you are, ode angry
Re: Can Girls Of Nowadays Date A Guy Without Demanding Money? by MissSlimbody(f): 12:41pm On Nov 24, 2015
kramfonos:

You are right. But they are the most clingy and faithful.
They'd look into your eyes and say," all I ask is that you stay faithful to me". Big clause. So we've just have to stay true while we watch our friends chase every other beautiful girl.

You dare not break their hearts though. The guilt would haunt you.
would rather date a girl that make demands, so you would be free to chase other girls?

Just asking smiley
Re: Can Girls Of Nowadays Date A Guy Without Demanding Money? by MissSlimbody(f): 12:47pm On Nov 24, 2015
Kingsasian:
Very very possible. Meet a working class and you will know its possible.

Bro, they are lots of working class parasites out there.

That a lady is working doesn't mean she won't make demands. And that a lady is not yet working doesn't mean she's a money grubber.

1 Like

Re: Can Girls Of Nowadays Date A Guy Without Demanding Money? by cruzita(f): 12:50pm On Nov 24, 2015
this op self I tire for u.how u go date girl without spending on her.even if she no ask u suppose know ur job
Re: Can Girls Of Nowadays Date A Guy Without Demanding Money? by DikSin(m): 1:04pm On Nov 24, 2015
cruzita:
this op self I tire for u.how u go date girl without spending on her.even if she no ask u suppose know ur job
My job is to stay alive for good; make my family happy. Spend for my parent and siblings. Pay my bills and succeed.

My job is not to signup a job to let other people manipulate and use me to achive they dreams and drop my sorry ass like they do my bro, whichcraft (no offense bro)

My job is not to be a stupid idiot
My job is not to be a waster.

I see a girl I like, we run things, we feel each other for real, we hook up, marry and she's my family. Then I won't withhold a dime from her whenever she asks
Re: Can Girls Of Nowadays Date A Guy Without Demanding Money? by whichcraft: 8:33pm On Dec 27, 2015
DikSin:

My job is to stay alive for good; make my family happy. Spend for my parent and siblings. Pay my bills and succeed.

My job is not to signup a job to let other people manipulate and use me to achive they dreams and drop my sorry ass like they do my bro, whichcraft (no offense bro)

My job is not to be a stupid idiot
My job is not to be a waster.

I see a girl I like, we run things, we feel each other for real, we hook up, marry and she's my family. Then I won't withhold a dime from her whenever she asks
Omo see finishing na
Its ok bro, no offense taken.
Know it can still happen to you to tho.
I used to consider myself a wise guy too in the past
Re: Can Girls Of Nowadays Date A Guy Without Demanding Money? by whichcraft: 5:56pm On Feb 15, 2016
DikSin:

Which 1 be left pussy_ again bros? undecided
Re: Can Girls Of Nowadays Date A Guy Without Demanding Money? by DikSin(m): 6:52pm On Feb 15, 2016
whichcraft:

Which 1 be left pussy_ again bros? undecided
haha... na vex cover my mind at that point in time... nothing like left pu*** bro cheesy
Re: Can Girls Of Nowadays Date A Guy Without Demanding Money? by SexyCeline(f): 7:09pm On Feb 15, 2016
Can guys date without sex?

(1) (Reply)

Guys Who Keep Comparing White And Nigerian Girls / What Would You Do If You Are This Boyfriend / All About Valentine's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.