Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,188 members, 7,807,638 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:42 PM

Shameless Rigging Of Kogi Election Exposed - Pic - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shameless Rigging Of Kogi Election Exposed - Pic (7270 Views)

Lai Mohammed Is A Gangster Minister And A Shameless Old Fool - FFK / James Faleke To Appeal Kogi Election Ruling / Nigeria Army Order General Who Masterminded Rigging Of Ekiti Election To Resign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shameless Rigging Of Kogi Election Exposed - Pic by chigoizie7(m): 2:24pm On Nov 24, 2015
adeymoj:
common sense should tell you that total cancelled vote will include people that are eligible to vote and not necessarily those that voted.That in the maximum inec is expecting during the rerun.Or how inec wan take count where voting was disrupted or ballot/report sheet snathed

So, what are u insinuating?
Re: Shameless Rigging Of Kogi Election Exposed - Pic by doctokwus: 2:28pm On Nov 24, 2015
This is foolishness taken too far by the op.
But on a deeper thought, channels really messed up here.
Despite all the noise made about channels television,if u actually compare them to the average news TV channel in the western and even developing nations,u come to realise we are actually celebrating a below par station,just that they have the potential of going far with more funding.
Re: Shameless Rigging Of Kogi Election Exposed - Pic by doctokwus: 2:29pm On Nov 24, 2015
This is foolishness taken too far by the op.
But on a deeper thought, channels really messed up here.
Despite all the noise made about channels television,if u actually compare them to the average news TV channel in the western and even developing nations,u come to realise we are actually celebrating a below par station,just that in our clime,even this their below par standard beats the others.
Re: Shameless Rigging Of Kogi Election Exposed - Pic by obailala(m): 2:34pm On Nov 24, 2015
snailspeed:

Haha. It is so interesting how you and your friends have been comparing notes to try and put a spin to this. At least, I have to give you guys credit for working hard for your pay. You have even searched the whole of Google to try and figure it out. Una try

At the end, you still fail exam. If only 15, 000 were accredited, INEC will already know that and then they wouldnt even paste the overall registered in the final result released. Nice try. And even with all the various spins you have tried to put on it, your figures still dont tally and will never tally. That means, even if we take one of your pathetic excuses for the hoax, INEC will still have announced a result where the figures were wrong. Its that simple
Lol... I am only replying you because I am sitting idly in a boring journey. I'm also replying you because I am actually fascinated by your adamant nature even as you continue to commit the same blunder over and over; you strongly believe the whole world is wrong but you are right. Like I said earlier, you must be very exhausted now, after a good refreshing sleep, you will most likely figure out where you are getting it wrong and you will be shocked (and amused at the same time) at how you couldn't even spot your little error for this long.

By the way, if you really think this is politics of apc vs pdp, dont you wonder why your PDP colleagues have not come in here to support your argument?... Maybe you can try to invite them by cc'ing some of the notable ones. grin
Re: Shameless Rigging Of Kogi Election Exposed - Pic by careersap: 2:36pm On Nov 24, 2015
You see, our's have become a country of illiterates, for the illiterates, by the illiterates.
Illiteracy is contagious and cascades from the top to the bottom. I don't know how the country got itself into this abyss.
Re: Shameless Rigging Of Kogi Election Exposed - Pic by ameleon(m): 2:43pm On Nov 24, 2015
naija for you
Re: Shameless Rigging Of Kogi Election Exposed - Pic by dazdilijae(m): 2:44pm On Nov 24, 2015
obailala:

@snailspeed
The Nigerian educational system is bad, but it isn't as bad as we might want to paint it. The irony of the matter you raised and your accusations of the other lad is that you aren't actually as smart as you think you are. Next time, you should slow down on the insults and seek for understanding before you proceed to attack people's intelligence and expose your own ignorance.

Now to the topic, Channels TV obviously did not present the results in a clear enough manner for people who aren't too intelligent to understand, so neither you nor the people you insulted can be blamed here. Now a little explanation:

Total Valid Votes = 459,983
Total Rejected Votes = 21,351
Total Votes Cast = [Valid Votes] + [Rejected Votes] = 481,334

After elections, results in some areas were cancelled...
Total Cancelled Votes = 49,953

Now this 49,953 cancelled votes are a part of the Total Valid Votes (481,334). So using simple arithmetic approach, we should be subtracting the 49,953 from the Total Valid Votes and not adding it to arrive at 531,287 (like Channels TV has done). I hope I am clear enough?

If I m not mistaken INEC declared the following figures:

APC. - 264851
PDP. - 199480
Total valid votes -. 459983
Rejected votes. -. 21351
If you add APC + PDP votes alone you get more than the valid votes stated here.
Also the cancelled vote can only take place when actual voting has occured which requires accreditation so any way you look at it INEC has a faulty election result
I guess they saw it and decided to label it inconclusive

1 Like

Re: Shameless Rigging Of Kogi Election Exposed - Pic by obailala(m): 2:50pm On Nov 24, 2015
dazdilijae:

APC. - 264851
PDP. - 199480
Rejected votes. -. 21351
Also the cancelled vote can only take place when actual voting has occured which requires accreditation so any way you look at it INEC has a faulty election result
Kindly reconfirm where you got those figures for APC and PDP from. Definitely not from INEC or any known media house. APC is presently leading with about 41,000 votes not 65,371 as you figures suggest.
Re: Shameless Rigging Of Kogi Election Exposed - Pic by donphilopus: 2:56pm On Nov 24, 2015
obailala:

@snailspeed
The Nigerian educational system is bad, but it isn't as bad as we might want to paint it. The irony of the matter you raised and your accusations of the other lad is that you aren't actually as smart as you think you are. Next time, you should slow down on the insults and seek for understanding before you proceed to attack people's intelligence and expose your own ignorance.

Now to the topic, Channels TV obviously did not present the results in a clear enough manner for people who aren't too intelligent to understand, so neither you nor the people you insulted can be blamed here. Now a little explanation:

Now this 49,953 cancelled votes are a part of the Total Valid Votes (481,334). So using simple arithmetic approach, we should be subtracting the 49,953 from the Total Valid Votes and not adding it to arrive at 531,287 (like Channels TV has done). I hope I am clear enough?

We Edolites are arithmetically blessed. Nice one!
Re: Shameless Rigging Of Kogi Election Exposed - Pic by Nobody: 2:59pm On Nov 24, 2015
obailala:
I knew you would do this, I knew you would still come back to expose more of your ignorance in public.

You have 10 votes, 3 were cancelled, and in your peculiar wisdom, you are adding the 3 to the 10 instead of subtracting it?....
In fact, I apologise for attempting to point out your error to you. You know what?... you are actually correct. INEC and APC wanted to rig and they didn't know how to calculate simple mathematics so they presented silly results. Kudos to your highness for spotting this glaring error which the entire INEC, APC and even PDP were too dumb to see. In fact, I propose you go for recruitment in the CIA for being such a SMART detective. Haha.. grin

please dont be rediculous ..... valid is diffrent from rejected which is diffrent from cancelled..... total number of valid votes + total number of rejected votes + total number of cancelled votes gives the total number of votes
which should not be more than total number of accredited votes...

2 Likes

Re: Shameless Rigging Of Kogi Election Exposed - Pic by Nobody: 3:01pm On Nov 24, 2015
obailala:

@snailspeed

how can something that is termed valid be cancelled.... lol... brilliant nonesense
Re: Shameless Rigging Of Kogi Election Exposed - Pic by Alhajipaulo(m): 3:06pm On Nov 24, 2015
snailspeed:

funny question. If you cant see who the rigger is, you should ask your teacher for a refund.

An electoral body rigs and cooks up figures and a party emerges on top and you are asking who the rigger is? Is Nigerian education that bad?
punch line of the day.. hehe
Re: Shameless Rigging Of Kogi Election Exposed - Pic by irondome: 3:07pm On Nov 24, 2015
dazdilijae:

APC. - 264851
PDP. - 199480
Rejected votes. -. 21351

I tire for your self-generated result ooo. Kindly reconfirm your figures.
Re: Shameless Rigging Of Kogi Election Exposed - Pic by Alhajipaulo(m): 3:18pm On Nov 24, 2015
obailala:

@snailspeed

xo u want us to belive you!! still going to kogi for my....
Re: Shameless Rigging Of Kogi Election Exposed - Pic by Addme: 3:56pm On Nov 24, 2015
snailspeed:

Hahahaha. You mean 10 APC pay-per-post cashtivists are trying to to correct me?

If you see as I dey laugh so hard here, you no go believe!
The question you should ask yourself is this:why would PDP as a party and other stakeholders in this election ignore this your "glaring evidence" without raising any eyebrows if your analysis are so true?

1 Like

Re: Shameless Rigging Of Kogi Election Exposed - Pic by ALISMILE(m): 4:19pm On Nov 24, 2015
boujaye:

so if you don't insults you cannot answer or is it part of your Nigerian education?
ask that man that if INEC really wants to rig, why didn't rig such that d election wud ve been conclusive!
Re: Shameless Rigging Of Kogi Election Exposed - Pic by hariorh: 6:46pm On Nov 24, 2015
Addme:
The question you should ask yourself is this:why would PDP as a party and other stakeholders in this election ignore this your "glaring evidence" without raising any eyebrows if your analysis are so true?

He has seen his error and decided to ignore the thread obviously. We know his type grin
Re: Shameless Rigging Of Kogi Election Exposed - Pic by snailspeed: 8:21pm On Nov 24, 2015
obailala:
Lol... I am only replying you because I am sitting idly in a boring journey. I'm also replying you because I am actually fascinated by your adamant nature even as you continue to commit the same blunder over and over; you strongly believe the whole world is wrong but you are right. Like I said earlier, you must be very exhausted now, after a good refreshing sleep, you will most likely figure out where you are getting it wrong and you will be shocked (and amused at the same time) at how you couldn't even spot your little error for this long.

By the way, if you really think this is politics of apc vs pdp, dont you wonder why your PDP colleagues have not come in here to support your argument?... Maybe you can try to invite them by cc'ing some of the notable ones. grin

Hahaha. I dont do party like you cashtivists. PDP is a dead party. Actually, Nigeria has only one party. It is the party of the chop-make-I-chop. That is why all the so called PDP thieves have migrated to APC. In fact, APC was formed by PDP thieves. Na only hungry youths like una dey run after party. I will hammer any government in power wey mess up!

I no dem dey do you well. How far for the brown envelope from Lie Mohammed? I see say the thing dey do him work. Continu!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Gowon Actually Igbo? / Gej Visits Xmas Day Bombing Site, 6 Days After! / President Buhari Assures On Credible Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.