Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,438 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:27 PM

Trailer With Container Nearly Falls Off A Bridge In Lagos - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Trailer With Container Nearly Falls Off A Bridge In Lagos (27850 Views)

Hawker Falls Off A Bridge In Lagos After Being Hit By A Danfo Bus. Photos / Trailer With Container Falls At CMS Busstop Lagos, Causes Traffic Jam / Bus Nearly Falls Off Ojuelegba Bridge (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trailer With Container Nearly Falls Off A Bridge In Lagos by Awoofawo(m): 11:43am On Nov 24, 2015
Looting of commodities convey by these trailers, whenever one fall on the road, may wake-up their owners/importers to observe the right safety practice/caution in their operations.

Their non sense is becoming too much!
Re: Trailer With Container Nearly Falls Off A Bridge In Lagos by obaival(m): 11:45am On Nov 24, 2015
& dis s called pakful grin
Re: Trailer With Container Nearly Falls Off A Bridge In Lagos by 1surdman: 11:45am On Nov 24, 2015
It is well
Re: Trailer With Container Nearly Falls Off A Bridge In Lagos by abeniagbon(m): 11:45am On Nov 24, 2015
A
Re: Trailer With Container Nearly Falls Off A Bridge In Lagos by Moheat(m): 11:50am On Nov 24, 2015
Another case of DUI
Re: Trailer With Container Nearly Falls Off A Bridge In Lagos by musicwriter(m): 12:30pm On Nov 24, 2015
This reminds me of a documentary I saw some years ago. A bridge just collapsed and there was this oncoming trailer lucky enough to stop just at the breaking point of the bridge. Half of the trailer was hanging off the bridge though, with tyres hanging in the air, while the remaining half stood on the bridge. Half on bridge, half hanging on air.

One of the occupant made a phone call telling his family he was just involved in an accident and that "half of the vehicle is hanging off the bridge while the other half is still on the bridge". He told them he was literally hanging on the air as he speak. His family members were having a good laugh, thinking he must be drunk or joking!. It was just unbelievable!.

Later, they were rescued. It took his family seeing the pictures to understand what he was saying.
Re: Trailer With Container Nearly Falls Off A Bridge In Lagos by seedsower(m): 12:35pm On Nov 24, 2015
#Endtime tanker drivers everywhere. #Endtime trucks.
#Endtime roads.
#Endtime government.
#Endtime commentator.
Re: Trailer With Container Nearly Falls Off A Bridge In Lagos by deramarks(f): 12:49pm On Nov 24, 2015
seedsower:
#Endtime tanker drivers everywhere. #Endtime trucks.
#Endtime roads.
#Endtime government.
#Endtime commentator.
. #Endtime you
#Endtime me
#Endtime quote
#Endtime endtime

1 Like

Re: Trailer With Container Nearly Falls Off A Bridge In Lagos by seedsower(m): 1:04pm On Nov 24, 2015
deramarks:
. #Endtime you
#Endtime me
#Endtime quote
#Endtime endtime

You will soon get banned by an #Endtime moderator.

Oga you better repent.
Re: Trailer With Container Nearly Falls Off A Bridge In Lagos by fart: 1:18pm On Nov 24, 2015
Chai, where was the fool rushing to eh? End time driver. There is God ooooooo
Re: Trailer With Container Nearly Falls Off A Bridge In Lagos by Kennydoc(m): 1:32pm On Nov 24, 2015
Segadem:
Yeah,just because Lagos is the busiest road in Africa.

Is Lagos a road?

1 Like

Re: Trailer With Container Nearly Falls Off A Bridge In Lagos by AndyAustin(m): 1:33pm On Nov 24, 2015
hmmm....I no fit shout reach... big big halleluyah!!!
Re: Trailer With Container Nearly Falls Off A Bridge In Lagos by deramarks(f): 1:34pm On Nov 24, 2015
seedsower:

You will soon get banned by an #Endtime moderator.

Oga you better repent.
me a gal don't b deceived
Re: Trailer With Container Nearly Falls Off A Bridge In Lagos by cricifixo: 2:06pm On Nov 24, 2015
End time trailer
Re: Trailer With Container Nearly Falls Off A Bridge In Lagos by eghuan1(m): 2:29pm On Nov 24, 2015
Segadem:
Yeah,just because Lagos is the busiest road in Africa.

o'boy lagos na road?
Re: Trailer With Container Nearly Falls Off A Bridge In Lagos by olanje: 3:19pm On Nov 24, 2015
Where are the parents of the missing Chibok girls? and why are they not crying out again? or hv they suddenly found their girls without letting Nigerians know? and where is Abubaka Shekau?Oby Ezekwesilli is not campaigning again ,
All this questions is what i expect Nigerians to ask BUHARI
Re: Trailer With Container Nearly Falls Off A Bridge In Lagos by just4wilson(m): 3:21pm On Nov 24, 2015
Lwkmd
dason4life:

because the trailer is scared of height

1 Like

Re: Trailer With Container Nearly Falls Off A Bridge In Lagos by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 24, 2015
just4wilson:
Lwkmd

Don't mind that thing, his mate would have jumped down
Re: Trailer With Container Nearly Falls Off A Bridge In Lagos by Liverpoolfc(m): 3:55pm On Nov 24, 2015
END TIME CONTAINERS ON 9JA ROADS
Re: Trailer With Container Nearly Falls Off A Bridge In Lagos by GodswillGEO(m): 5:44pm On Nov 24, 2015
sleep carry driver Ni abi him drink??
Re: Trailer With Container Nearly Falls Off A Bridge In Lagos by Exponental(m): 5:53pm On Nov 24, 2015
menix:
Three possible causes; *the driver slept off *brake issues *the driver is Onye Uwa Mmebi...
he could probably be trying to avoid a reckless driver before losing balance.
Re: Trailer With Container Nearly Falls Off A Bridge In Lagos by engrjacuzzi: 8:23pm On Nov 24, 2015
do we really have minister of transportation in this country I don't expect trailers to ply our roads when we should be thinking of the rail tracks for heavy vehicles. which way Nigeria?
Re: Trailer With Container Nearly Falls Off A Bridge In Lagos by engrjacuzzi: 8:27pm On Nov 24, 2015
do we really have minister of transportation in this country I don't expect trailers to ply our roads when we should be thinking of the rail tracks for heavy vehicles. which way Nigeria? I'm yet to see change
Re: Trailer With Container Nearly Falls Off A Bridge In Lagos by idupaul: 1:25pm On Jan 17, 2017
boujaye:

These truck drivers should be tested for drugs and alcohol

And madness

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bullion Van Impounded For Driving Against Traffic In Lagos / Man Describes What Happened When He Prayed Traditional Prayer In A Bus / Lagos Bans Interstate Vehicles along Ikorodu Road.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.