Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,808,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:12 AM

Photo Of Princess Diana With Maryam Babangida - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Princess Diana With Maryam Babangida (31924 Views)

Photo Of Princess Diana With Maryam Babangida In The 80s / Aminu Tambuwal Marries Maryam Mairo-Mustapha (Photos) / Prince Charles And Princess Diana In Nigeria (memories, Stories And Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Princess Diana With Maryam Babangida by kaywiluv(f): 12:54pm On Nov 24, 2015
Walkopet:

Awon end time Space bookers, Dem fast die.
End time quoter tongue
Re: Photo Of Princess Diana With Maryam Babangida by RexTramadol1: 12:54pm On Nov 24, 2015
In the last days..........these shits will keep occuring

Spirits of the dead will keep coming back! grin grin grin
Re: Photo Of Princess Diana With Maryam Babangida by BizBayo: 12:55pm On Nov 24, 2015
see where Empty Hen land me, 2nd page. Chai

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Princess Diana With Maryam Babangida by Mariojane(f): 12:56pm On Nov 24, 2015
shiinihost:
Why is Maryam crossing her legs on a long skirt? looks bush.
which of your teachers told you that it's only ladies on short skirt that cross legs? you need training on ladies manners

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Princess Diana With Maryam Babangida by kinglekan: 12:56pm On Nov 24, 2015
Aminat508:
Boda Lekan, eku ojometa iyawo ati Omo nko? cheesy

Mo ti miss yin ooo, ewo bi e shey fine ninu pishure yin.

Re: Photo Of Princess Diana With Maryam Babangida by Aminat508(f): 12:58pm On Nov 24, 2015
kinglekan:

Mo ti miss yin ooo, ewo bi e shey fine ninu pishure yin.

grin grin ESE Oooo Boda lekan
Re: Photo Of Princess Diana With Maryam Babangida by shiinihost: 12:59pm On Nov 24, 2015
Mariojane:
which of your teachers told that it's only ladies on short skirt that cross legs? you need training on ladies manners

Looks so unladylike. compare with the pretty beside her. Looks like she could make do with some self confidence boost.
Re: Photo Of Princess Diana With Maryam Babangida by kinglekan: 12:59pm On Nov 24, 2015
Aminat508:
grin grin ESE Oooo Boda lekan

e pada wa sori whatsapp naa cry

Re: Photo Of Princess Diana With Maryam Babangida by Aminat508(f): 1:01pm On Nov 24, 2015
kinglekan:

e pada wa sori whatsapp naa cry

phonu torchlight ni mohunlo ba yii o embarassed emajeka derail threadi yii fa cheesy
Re: Photo Of Princess Diana With Maryam Babangida by Nobody: 1:03pm On Nov 24, 2015
kingarizona1:

They were once Early__Alive like we y'all are now. That's life
yea
Re: Photo Of Princess Diana With Maryam Babangida by Lilimax(f): 1:09pm On Nov 24, 2015
Both of them are late cry
This life..... sad
I will never build for another person to inhabit in Jesus name Amen.

Untimely death, back to sender! Amen.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Princess Diana With Maryam Babangida by ODUBEZE: 1:10pm On Nov 24, 2015
Do as I do! Putting on glasses at d same time. both dead (RIP) Both ladies did well during their time. Maryam Babangida is the best 1st lady this country has ever had! Sentiments apart! Her work still speaks for her long after she has gone. It is well!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Princess Diana With Maryam Babangida by kinglekan: 1:13pm On Nov 24, 2015
Aminat508:
phonu torchlight ni mohunlo ba yii o embarassed emajeka derail threadi yii fa cheesy

iro le pa angry

Fone torchlight lo n si nairaland. Aunty asake, nnkan te se koda oooo cry cry

Re: Photo Of Princess Diana With Maryam Babangida by Viktor1983(m): 1:23pm On Nov 24, 2015
profmallory:
Both were powerful, beautiful and influential. Now they are both gone. One day it would be our turn.. where do you plan on spending the life after this vain one?

This one is not vain ooo, but anyways after this one na Hawaii I go spend the next one.
Re: Photo Of Princess Diana With Maryam Babangida by Nobody: 2:08pm On Nov 24, 2015
Two Women who are gone to eternity! They are in either of these places: Heaven or Hell[quote author=contactmorak post=40351180]Taken by Getty Images. Late Princess Diana and late Maryam Babangida pictured at the Rural Women's Fair in Tafawa Balewa square, Lagos in 1990. Stylish women!
Re: Photo Of Princess Diana With Maryam Babangida by sholay2011(m): 2:14pm On Nov 24, 2015
Nostalgia
Re: Photo Of Princess Diana With Maryam Babangida by joystickextend1(m): 2:26pm On Nov 24, 2015
wishing them both eternal Rest embarassed.....
Re: Photo Of Princess Diana With Maryam Babangida by ogbe2K3(m): 2:35pm On Nov 24, 2015
Late Late everywhere
Re: Photo Of Princess Diana With Maryam Babangida by Nobody: 4:07pm On Nov 24, 2015
rip in peace...
Re: Photo Of Princess Diana With Maryam Babangida by stasius: 6:51pm On Nov 24, 2015
See as that woman for their back dey look them!
Re: Photo Of Princess Diana With Maryam Babangida by ademi87(m): 7:02pm On Nov 24, 2015
America just waste d woman life for nothing..........
Re: Photo Of Princess Diana With Maryam Babangida by ModiKen(m): 5:48am On Nov 25, 2015
profmallory:
Both were powerful, beautiful and influential. Now they are both gone. One day it would be our turn.. where do you plan on spending the life after this vain one?

I'm not making any plan on that cos there is no life after this one.

If you can show me where I was before I was born, then I wld believe there is a life after this one.

IMO, after death comes darkness; an eternal sleep.

We are just monkeys living in a ship floating across space.
Re: Photo Of Princess Diana With Maryam Babangida by profmallory(m): 10:45am On Nov 25, 2015
Simple, Before you were born you didnt exist bro.. you have just this one life to live. There are tonnes of proofs from various times that points to the fact that it doesn't just end when we die. Many cultures and almost all religions have clear documentations of life after death. Many have either died or been in comas to return to attest to life after death. Infact, not believing in life after death is to believe that all there is to life is what we see at the moment and nothing more - I think that's shallow.

Have you ever been in a surgical operation under anaesthesia ?, ask most people who have, they would tell you they saw their whole life flash by and could see a glance of life after death.

Don't be deceived, many have come before us and gone, and they didn't just end, they are somewhere.

ModiKen:

I'm not making any plan on that cos there is no life after this one.

If you can show me where I was before I was born, then I wld believe there is a life after this one.

IMO, after death comes darkness; an eternal sleep.

We are just monkeys living in a ship floating across space.
Re: Photo Of Princess Diana With Maryam Babangida by FRANKOXY(m): 10:52am On Nov 25, 2015
My favorite princess, I love you even in death.

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Makes Ali Sheriff Chairman / Nigerian-born Khadijah Haliru Wins Councillorship Election In Canada (pix) / Obi Wins Plateau State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.