Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,771 members, 7,798,576 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:15 AM

Eight-year-old Girl Suffers Breast Cancer - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Eight-year-old Girl Suffers Breast Cancer (553 Views)

10-Year-Old Zimbabwean Eats Sex Sweets, Suffers ‘Everlasting’ Erection / 4-Year-Old Girl Suffers Nephrotic Syndrome In Kaduna. Photo / SHOCKING PHOTOS: Girl Suffers Burns After Transformer Explodes At Epe,lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eight-year-old Girl Suffers Breast Cancer by JoelNkantaBlog: 11:50am On Nov 24, 2015
AN EIGHT-YEAR-OLD girl diagnosed with breast cancer, is thought to be the youngest ever person to have the disease.[/i][b][/b]

Brave Chrissy Turner discovered a lump on her chest in October.

Tests then showed she was suffering from a very rare form of breast cancer, known as Secretory Carcinoma, of which only one in a million people are diagnosed.

Both Chrissy’s parents - Tory and Annette have both suffered from cancer themselves, with Annette beating the disease in her cervix and Troy diagnosed with Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma when Chrissy was a baby.

Mum Annette told ABC4 Utah News: “I broke down. It’s a struggle every day worrying about my family, about my husband and now my baby girl.
“She was our therapy when he was going through chemotherapy. She was always making us laugh and she’s got the wit of someone far beyond her age.”

The little girl is now set to undergo a mastectomy at the Huntsman Cancer Institute in her home state Utah and family have started a GoFundMe campaign to raise money for the medical bills.
<[url: http://wwww.primeviewsng.com]>

[i]Source: The Sun

Re: Eight-year-old Girl Suffers Breast Cancer by Tallesty1(m): 11:52am On Nov 24, 2015
crycrycrycrycrycrycrycry
Re: Eight-year-old Girl Suffers Breast Cancer by Zambux(f): 11:54am On Nov 24, 2015
Breast cancer is no respector of age..... I pray she gets well so
Re: Eight-year-old Girl Suffers Breast Cancer by Lucialovely(f): 12:13pm On Nov 24, 2015
I pray she gets well cry cry cry so young and beautiful

(1) (Reply)

Care For Your Health!avoid Chemical Preserved Vegetables / Brazil Declares Emergency-2400 Babies Born With Brain Damage From Mosquito Bite / Saving Helpless Accident Victims.........our Contributions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.