Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:00 AM

New Business Idea Protection - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / New Business Idea Protection (901 Views)

New Business Concept. / This Business Idea Can Generate Btw N300K To N600K Monthly Profit / Consumer Protection Council Orders Dstv To Compensate Consumers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Business Idea Protection by 2sex(m): 12:28pm On Nov 24, 2015
Is This ever possible?

I have an idea that I wish to establish in the future in a rather untapped format that rebranding it would yield greater returns as the pioneer.

However, knowing that Nigerians are copy-cats who let their brains stay idle until they see you do something, I will like to make sure that anyone who tries copying my brand in anyway, be it packaging in whatever form or using my kind of business model would have to pay legal fees/ royalty in a way...

Is this possible in Nigeria? Please anyone with an idea should help me here. let's take the pure water industry for example. Is it possible to prevent anyone from packaging pure water in the nylon package as we see it today? It doesn't matter the name of the company behind it... but just prevent anyone from not doing same sealing format...

it may sound silly/wicked but I would really like to know if this is possible.
Re: New Business Idea Protection by lindseynicole: 1:13pm On Nov 24, 2015
online pet shop puts every conceivable push to convey the request at your doorstep with-in 2-3 working days. In any case, if because of some reason the conveyance gets postponed, the staff of client administration will call you on the gave contact number gave and advise seeing the circumstance as they comprehend that your request is exclusively their obligation until it is conveyed. Indeed, even after conveyance of items they arrive to help you in the event that there is any sort of imperfection in any of the items.

Return or Exchange Policy - on the off chance that, the thing you acquired is deserted or you are not fulfilled by item that is conveyed to you or if the item conveyed is in any case not quite the same as the one requested, you can assert the trade.

Every one of these reasons specified are more than adequate to make your psyche for shopping from an online pet store. In this way, on the off chance that you have still not delighted in web shopping from different online pet stores, allow it to make your pet look particular from all without intruding on your day by day indignant timetable.

Designer Pet Clothes | Pet shop bowl
Re: New Business Idea Protection by 2sex(m): 2:53pm On Nov 24, 2015
lindseynicole:
online pet shop puts every conceivable push to convey the request at your doorstep with-in 2-3 working days. In any case, if because of some reason the conveyance gets postponed, the staff of client administration will call you on the gave contact number gave and advise seeing the circumstance as they comprehend that your request is exclusively their obligation until it is conveyed. Indeed, even after conveyance of items they arrive to help you in the event that there is any sort of imperfection in any of the items.

Return or Exchange Policy - on the off chance that, the thing you acquired is deserted or you are not fulfilled by item that is conveyed to you or if the item conveyed is in any case not quite the same as the one requested, you can assert the trade.

Every one of these reasons specified are more than adequate to make your psyche for shopping from an online pet store. In this way, on the off chance that you have still not delighted in web shopping from different online pet stores, allow it to make your pet look particular from all without intruding on your day by day indignant timetable.

Designer Pet Clothes | Pet shop bowl

Bloody fool angry

2 Likes

Re: New Business Idea Protection by sadiqgcon: 6:50pm On Nov 25, 2015
I get your point bro, but i doubt the possibility of such protection. Think of any best selling product in the this country you must see a replicate some where from another maker
Re: New Business Idea Protection by 2sex(m): 8:07am On Nov 29, 2015
sadiqgcon:
I get your point bro, but i doubt the possibility of such protection. Think of any best selling product in the this country you must see a replicate some where from another maker
yes... I am just concerned about getting competitors lol. no wonder not much comments. Thanks for commenting.
Re: New Business Idea Protection by sanni4susx(m): 1:03am On Dec 01, 2015
seems to be...
Re: New Business Idea Protection by Nobody: 6:49am On Dec 01, 2015
You can apply for copyright on design. As for patenting business strategies, Nigeria doesn't do that. Visit NOTAP's website to see if your idea meets their requirements for patent protection.
With a patent protection, you will get 3 years tax holiday and 7 years exclusive monopoly.

1 Like

Re: New Business Idea Protection by 2sex(m): 8:03am On Dec 01, 2015
chimze:
You can apply for copyright on design. As for patenting business strategies, Nigeria doesn't do that. Visit NOTAP's website to see if your idea meets their requirements for patent protection.
With a patent protection, you will get 3 years tax holiday and 7 years exclusive monopoly.
Thanks. This is a long term thing... The industry is huge but the current mode of sales is not appealing health-wise. Yet, we spend millions daily on the product.
Re: New Business Idea Protection by dhtglobal(m): 8:13am On Dec 01, 2015
sanni4susx:
seems to be...

(1) (Reply)

Dangote Buys Back Former Subsidiary To Save Over 3,000 Jobs--Vanguard / Dry Ginger Available For Supply (lagos, Abuja Or Kaduna) / Japanese Trader Turns $13,000 Into $250,000,000 In Eight Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.