Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,977 members, 7,799,322 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:54 PM

Looters Have Started Returning Stolen Money- Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Looters Have Started Returning Stolen Money- Buhari (41890 Views)

PDP Doesn’t Need Your Stolen Money – Sheriff Tells Fayose, Wike To Leave / Stolen Money Are Buried In Caskets & Uncompleted Buildings – Dino Melaye / Recover Stolen Oil Money, Buhari Tells NNPC Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Looters Have Started Returning Stolen Money- Buhari by Gondonu: 2:14pm On Nov 24, 2015
klax:
Buhari listen carefully I say it in capital *NOBODY CARES*

NO FUEL, NO LIGHT, NO ROAD, NO ECONOMY, NO SECURITY INFACT NO LIFE and you are talking looters are bringing money back pls to what effect

Buhari should go to hell with Tom and dick stories it does not move people with senses again except apc baboons who reason through their anus.
Re: Looters Have Started Returning Stolen Money- Buhari by ify84(m): 2:15pm On Nov 24, 2015
Mumus will praise the dullard... See how they have reduced Nigeria to comedy.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Looters Have Started Returning Stolen Money- Buhari by lagdmark(m): 2:15pm On Nov 24, 2015
Bubu,if naa treu you de talk just use the money very well and stop re-looting the cash gallivanting the globe no time.

3 Likes

Re: Looters Have Started Returning Stolen Money- Buhari by saint047(m): 2:16pm On Nov 24, 2015
This government should wake up. It's no longer in the opposition. Stop the propaganda. Stop the emotional blackmail. Just get the job done.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Looters Have Started Returning Stolen Money- Buhari by saint047(m): 2:16pm On Nov 24, 2015
GMB feels they have all the time in the world
You have not held a FEC Meeting to even adopt
MTEF and forward to NASS
Let alone Budget 2016

4 Likes

Re: Looters Have Started Returning Stolen Money- Buhari by lastpage: 2:17pm On Nov 24, 2015
richidinho:
Alwayz talking from afar, is he afraid?

anyway

That poor student should have written "ABA" made...instead of China!

Lastpage!
Re: Looters Have Started Returning Stolen Money- Buhari by basilo101: 2:19pm On Nov 24, 2015
i just marvel how ppl fall for these childish lies

1 Like

Re: Looters Have Started Returning Stolen Money- Buhari by adeniyia33(m): 2:19pm On Nov 24, 2015
Be careful and never joke with anointed one.....

Judas2013:
Including Pastors? e.g Kumuyi and his brethren?
Re: Looters Have Started Returning Stolen Money- Buhari by Fearcom(m): 2:20pm On Nov 24, 2015
TruthHurts1:
Mr.Presido, sorry to have to point this out, but you seem to do more talking outside Nigeria than you do within Nigeria. I'm not even aware of any press conference you have given since May 29th. Hope all is well with you? Because if it is not well with you then we're in big trouble in this country.

Whose's the Liar now?
Re: Looters Have Started Returning Stolen Money- Buhari by johnstar(m): 2:21pm On Nov 24, 2015
Cool story
Re: Looters Have Started Returning Stolen Money- Buhari by ajepako(f): 2:22pm On Nov 24, 2015
Well done oh, dem baba..

Hopefully, the looters that returned their loot include ;OBJ, IBB, Abdusalam, Tinubu, Ameachi, Okorocha,Oshiomole, Fashola, Ngige, Aregbe,Ajimobi and Saraki as well?

Not just Diezani, GEJ, PEJ, Fayose, Okonjo Iweala, Suswam, or Danzuki...

I believe, he that comes to equity must come with a clean hand...
Re: Looters Have Started Returning Stolen Money- Buhari by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 24, 2015
This brainless moro.n must think all Nigerians are as Stupi.d and gullible as those that voted him. Money is being returned and you are seeking senate approval to take a loan to pay subsidy and feed students.

1 Like

Re: Looters Have Started Returning Stolen Money- Buhari by Magnitki: 2:24pm On Nov 24, 2015
THATS WHY WE SANE NIGERIANS VOTED FOR YOU MR PRESIDENT. coolSOMETIMES I WISH YOU CAME BACK AS A MILITARY DICTATOR WITH FULL AND UNCHECKED POWERS TO DEAL WITH LOOTERS AND BIAFRA AGITATORS WITHOUT COURT TRIALS. DEMOCRACY IS TRULY THE ENEMY OF THE POOR MASSES BECAUSE IT CONDONES CORRUPTION AND GIVES NUISANCE LIKE NNAMDI KANU THE CHANCE TO THRIVE ALL IN THE NAME OF RULE OF LAW AND FREEDOM OF SPEECH HEREBY DELAYING INSTANCE JUSTICE WITH UNENDING COURT TRIALS. MAY YOU LIVE LONG TO RULE NIGERIA TILL 2023.

I totally agree with you
Re: Looters Have Started Returning Stolen Money- Buhari by ajepako(f): 2:26pm On Nov 24, 2015
PLANETMARS:
U mean oshio baba has started returning money voluntarily?

I wonder oh..

Abeg add Tinubu, IBB, OBJ, Saraki, Atiku, Okoroawusa, Ngige, among others..

Yeye people..

1 Like

Re: Looters Have Started Returning Stolen Money- Buhari by philips70(m): 2:27pm On Nov 24, 2015
LMAyedun:
This guy should keep shut abeg!
He doesn't only talk too much these days but e come dey lie join am

I agree with you he talks too much but lies, I don't think so. People are returning cash!
Re: Looters Have Started Returning Stolen Money- Buhari by PLANETMARS(m): 2:27pm On Nov 24, 2015
ajepako:

I wonder oh..
Abeg add Tinubu, IBB, OBJ, Saraki, Atiku, Okoroawusa, Ngige, among others..
Yeye people..
I b 100% apc bros o
Re: Looters Have Started Returning Stolen Money- Buhari by jascon1(m): 2:29pm On Nov 24, 2015
What a piece
Re: Looters Have Started Returning Stolen Money- Buhari by victorazy(m): 2:30pm On Nov 24, 2015
Who and who so far?
Re: Looters Have Started Returning Stolen Money- Buhari by gbishman: 2:32pm On Nov 24, 2015
Our great president this wasn't what u promised. There is no where on earth a thief ans saboteur of the country should be shielded.
I all want to know the faces of this thieves and the amount they have stolen.
That shouldn't be too much to ask should it?

1 Like

Re: Looters Have Started Returning Stolen Money- Buhari by agwom(m): 2:32pm On Nov 24, 2015
No fuel no light, where is the money? Nigerian are suffering! Is the change a negative one? Baba buhari remember your promises. God is watching you.

1 Like

Re: Looters Have Started Returning Stolen Money- Buhari by musicwriter(m): 2:32pm On Nov 24, 2015
Is he there to brainwash Nigerians?. Anybody who believe this should be flogged.

2 Likes

Re: Looters Have Started Returning Stolen Money- Buhari by October1960: 2:33pm On Nov 24, 2015
Problem is MOST Nigerian Politicians and government officials are compromised even in APC.

Most of their legitimate business is built from stolen money. Their children are educated with stolen money overseas.

APC even if Buhari and a few members want to do the right thing. They are outnumbered by corrupt career politicians and government officials.

I feel sorry for the young people that will inherit this country.

PDP was a disaster. But some of the bad eggs from PDP are now in APC.

And APC had plenty of bad eggs already.

1 Like

Re: Looters Have Started Returning Stolen Money- Buhari by ceejay80s(m): 2:34pm On Nov 24, 2015
Buhari, I heard u signed an agreement with gej and some others. Like obasanjo, abdul salam etc (that why they keep visiting u at aso rock to remind u) that u will not arrest or prosecute past leaders that have stolen our money even if there's evidence, can he explain that to me because I am very baffles about it ,
Re: Looters Have Started Returning Stolen Money- Buhari by princefaculty(m): 2:35pm On Nov 24, 2015
This same statement is now stale as we've been hearing this since may 29 2015

1 Like

Re: Looters Have Started Returning Stolen Money- Buhari by bayulll01(m): 2:36pm On Nov 24, 2015
neolboy:
President Muhammadu Buhari during his working visit in Iran has disclosed that some treasury looters have commenced returning stolen money voluntarily.

Meanwhile, the president stated that he was not pleased yet as his administration would stop at nothing to confirm all stolen funds and not a fraction was returned.

The president revealed this during a communicating session he had with members of the Nigerian community living in Iran.
The Nigerian leader didn’t list the names of the former government officials who have so far returned parts of stolen assets.

Buhari also did not reveal how much had so far been returned to Nigeria’s treasury.
The president stated that unlike what was appropriate in 1985 when he was a military head of state that suspects could be imprisoned while being probed, democracy and rule of law do not encourage that.

He said: “ On corruption; yes, they (the past government officials) are still innocent.November 24, Tuesday.

source:https://www.naij.com/647129-looters-voluntarily-returning-stolen-funds-buhari.html

Am a staunch buhari supporter and Agent of change,he should stop all these stupidity and fixed the economy of the nation.

How much is returned ?,how much do we have now?
He should do the needful,all we wants is things done,not excuse,he's the father of the nations,he should know,father provides for his kids,the kids don't want excuse,if there is money or not,what we want is provide and do the needful
Re: Looters Have Started Returning Stolen Money- Buhari by Xfemt(m): 2:36pm On Nov 24, 2015
palladin:
They have no choice.

Any one that refuses to return money might just meet Diezani's fate or Alameyesiegha's fate

Or both. smiley smiley

Check my signature.

What of Audu's faith

APC nd sentiment is like police nd bribe

1 Like

Re: Looters Have Started Returning Stolen Money- Buhari by perrezy(m): 2:36pm On Nov 24, 2015
and he didnt mention anyfin on bokoharam bombings
Re: Looters Have Started Returning Stolen Money- Buhari by Nobody: 2:36pm On Nov 24, 2015
How will Audu Abubarka return his own, now that he is dead?
Re: Looters Have Started Returning Stolen Money- Buhari by Nobody: 2:37pm On Nov 24, 2015
This guy is indeed a dullard from duara. Returning money by anybody is admission of quit and it makes conviction easy but dullardkpo is still collecting document and waiting.

1 Like

Re: Looters Have Started Returning Stolen Money- Buhari by chynergy1(m): 2:37pm On Nov 24, 2015
only reveals to foreign press.
another trip, another revelation.

go home and start work joooh.
the country is in deep mess. undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Looters Have Started Returning Stolen Money- Buhari by BABANGBALI: 2:37pm On Nov 24, 2015
msglobalwonder,rokiatu,vickyrotex,freeglobe,eleko1,funjosh,seun and lalasticlala nko?have dey returned their own
Re: Looters Have Started Returning Stolen Money- Buhari by banio: 2:37pm On Nov 24, 2015
PMB is now realising that this is democracy. At first he taut he wud just pronounce people guilty or free, as he did in 1983. The judges are displaying dia prowess in court, I don't blame them. Its dia job.
If he likes he shud start saying the truth. Who returned money- I don't believe MR PMB

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Am Wiser Now - Governor Akinwunmi Ambode / FG Under Fire For Tagging #EndSARS Campaigners Terrorists / Kano Residents Shout Sai Atiku As Tinubu Arrives Kano (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.