Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:05 AM

Are There Courses You Can Study At Unilag/lasu With A D7 In Maths??? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Are There Courses You Can Study At Unilag/lasu With A D7 In Maths??? (4018 Views)

Any Chance For An Art Student With D7 In Maths? / I Have D7 In Literature What Course Can I Study? / Plz Is There Any Art Course I Can Get Admission With D7 In Litterature? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are There Courses You Can Study At Unilag/lasu With A D7 In Maths??? by ThatNaijaNigger: 12:53pm On Nov 24, 2015
Please I want to study at unilag but I have a d7 in maths,is there any course that allows a d7 pass in maths at unilag/lasu??
Here's my result-
Maths-D7
English-C6
Civics-A1
Geography -B3
Agric-B3
Economics-C6
Physics-C6
Tourisim-C6
Would really appreciate helpfull comments,thank you
Re: Are There Courses You Can Study At Unilag/lasu With A D7 In Maths??? by Aspiregreat: 2:41pm On Nov 24, 2015
There's actually no course You can study with D7 IN maths.Go register for the forthcoming Waec.
Re: Are There Courses You Can Study At Unilag/lasu With A D7 In Maths??? by ThatNaijaNigger: 4:49pm On Nov 24, 2015
I don't think that's correct cause I've got a friend at uniben with E8 in maths doing English and international studies
Re: Are There Courses You Can Study At Unilag/lasu With A D7 In Maths??? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Nov 24, 2015
ThatNaijaNigger:
I don't think that's correct cause I've got a friend at uniben with E8 in maths doing English and international studies

A credit pass in mathematics and English is the general requirement for any course even in the colleges of education.
Re: Are There Courses You Can Study At Unilag/lasu With A D7 In Maths??? by shettima97835: 8:33am On Jul 24, 2017
You should go and see your guardian and counselor in school and seek advice. I got D7 in maths and presently a final year student of sociology dept. During my time with D7 in math you can study law, English, sociology, pol sci, public adm, linguistics but for now I don't know. Meet your Guardian and counselor if you don't have one go to the uni and look for the admission officer and tell him your problem and he will be in the best position to advice you. Wish you luck.
Re: Are There Courses You Can Study At Unilag/lasu With A D7 In Maths??? by BenditoVal: 9:13am On Jul 24, 2017
good
Re: Are There Courses You Can Study At Unilag/lasu With A D7 In Maths??? by Dface2: 9:37am On Jul 24, 2017
Download Project Topics and Materials for your Research Work!
@
www.projectreserve.com

Preparing to write your Final Year Project/Thesis and in need of the best project topics and materials at various levels (i.e Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Ph.D)?
Get it done with NO stress today.
Goto: www.projectreserve.com for downloads!
-----------------------------------------------
Are you also working on a FRESH Project Topic approved to you by your supervisor?
Or are you working on a project topic which is not listed or related to the topics we have on our site?
If "YES", then you have nothing to worry about as we are capable of developing a "NEW" research topic in various field of study.
Kindly click here: www.projectreserve.com/p/hire-writer.html and follow the procedure to get started right away.
Contact our help desk today: 08074521866, 08066484965.
Our Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/projectreserve

NOTE: All research projects, Research Term Papers and Essays on our site are well researched, supervised and approved by lecturers who are intellectuals in their various fields of study.
Re: Are There Courses You Can Study At Unilag/lasu With A D7 In Maths??? by Bettiana: 5:04pm On Sep 25, 2019
Godday sir...please what course can study sand which university can gain admission easily

(1) (Reply)

Rep'ing My School With Pics.. / Is / 2015/2016 Delta State School Of Nursing.warri Is Closing Soon.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.