Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,781 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

You Want To Buy Or Sell Dollars, Euro Or Pound Sterling? P2P Barter Solution - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / You Want To Buy Or Sell Dollars, Euro Or Pound Sterling? P2P Barter Solution (577 Views)

At What Rate Does CBN Sell Dollars To BDCs? / Where To Cash Western Union In Dollars/euro Or Pounds In Ghana / CBN To Sell Dollars To Pilgrims For 197 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Want To Buy Or Sell Dollars, Euro Or Pound Sterling? P2P Barter Solution by kanor: 1:40pm On Nov 24, 2015
Is walahifx.com (http://www.walahFX.com) the current solution to sourcing and funding domiciary accounts in Nigeria? It is a peer-to-peer currency barter platform.

It is no news that Nigerians businesses cannot rely on official government sources to get foreign exchange any longer.

It is also no news that with the current restriction in funding domiciliary accounts via cash deposits has resulted in frozen international trading activities. Most importers are having difficulties doing Telegraphic transfers or opening letters of credit to pay for goods and services abroad.

Can a peer-to-peer method as that initiated by WalahiFX.com(http://www.walahifx.com) meet the needs of exchange in currency assets to some extent?

(1) (Reply)

I Need An Hardworking Writer On Fiverr / Pat Utomi Business Plan Competition / Please I Need Someone To Help Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.