Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

The Evil In Nigeria New 100 Naira Note - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Evil In Nigeria New 100 Naira Note (6282 Views)

Babangida's 75th Birthday Interview: "I’m Not The Evil Many Think I Am" / Forbes Take On Kemi Adeosun, Nigeria's New Minister For Finance / CBN Boss, Emefiele May Resign Over Buhari’s Order To Change Colour Of naira note (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Evil In Nigeria New 100 Naira Note by Nobody: 4:57pm On Nov 24, 2015
A country whose citizens claims to be very religious yet very superstitious at the same time, what a contradiction.
Re: The Evil In Nigeria New 100 Naira Note by Detective05: 5:10pm On Nov 24, 2015
[size=5]What brought snake, tortoise, cat, lizard and fish into a national currency.

Pls check the QR code section well. Like i said check it carefully with your eyes.[/size]
Re: The Evil In Nigeria New 100 Naira Note by kelechiMarie(f): 5:12pm On Nov 24, 2015
It's olokun not oloko. Anyway are you saying it is the reason for Nigeria's lack of progress? But uuu emmmm na so we be before the note come out ooo angry
kiss
Re: The Evil In Nigeria New 100 Naira Note by handebayor: 6:03pm On Nov 24, 2015
naptu2:

I totally agree with you. This is why it's very important that you quickly gather all the 100 naira notes in your possession and give them to me.

LMAO!!!!!!
Naptu2!!! I think you've been spending too much time with Yuzedo and Mr Cork
Re: The Evil In Nigeria New 100 Naira Note by oglalasioux(m): 6:10pm On Nov 24, 2015
Nonsense. Mere coincidence
Re: The Evil In Nigeria New 100 Naira Note by Chigold101(m): 6:23pm On Nov 24, 2015
Detective05:
Hi Nairalanders, did you listen to "Lean On Me"? If no then read this piece.

A girl who claimed to be a river goddess told her spiritual story yesterday on the Lean on Me radio programme on Capital Fm said
"The N100 Note Is Evil, full of demonic symbols... Like cowries, snake, lizard, tortoise, fish, egg in a nest, cat, and an Edo woman & a girl with a wrapper smiling (which are not suppose to be on its).
She said, all those symbols belong to 'Oloko'. And 'Oloko' they say is a god of rivers which is worshipped by many in Edo state. According to her, thats why the image of an Edo woman was placed on the N100 Note.

If you noticed this, in the rest Nigerian currencies, the
Hausa - Naira dari
came first before the Yoruba - Ogorun Naira and lastly
Igbo - Naira Otu Nari
but in the N100 note the Igbo is first Yoruba and then Hausa.

Now Nairalanders take your 100 naira note and check the back carefully.
it hurts when people spend time listening to foo lish talks.
Before introduction of paper or oyibo currency was it not cowries that was being used as money.
What is evil about snake and all the animals and reptiles you mentioned? Are they not what we see every day and what we eat depending the tribe we came from here in Nigeria.

All these lairs sent from hell by satan to cconfuse the sons and daughters of men should stop taking you people for foo ls.
Re: The Evil In Nigeria New 100 Naira Note by Chigold101(m): 6:26pm On Nov 24, 2015
Detective05:
Mind you this was revealed by an occultic lady that confessed on air in Abuja radio station Kapital Fm (92.9) in the Lean on Me weekly (Every Monday) programme.

Pls check the QR code section and comment again. Like i said check it carefully with your eyes.
OP you are an agent of the devil. But please do not allow Jesus Christ to catch u or else u will born in hell.
Evil man with lie infested demonic evil news
Re: The Evil In Nigeria New 100 Naira Note by harristo(m): 6:31pm On Nov 24, 2015
naptu2:

I totally agree with you. This is why it's very important that you quickly gather all the 100 naira notes in your possession and give them to me.

I think you meant to say that he should burn them.
Re: The Evil In Nigeria New 100 Naira Note by harristo(m): 6:33pm On Nov 24, 2015
kelechiMarie:
It's olokun not oloko. Anyway are you saying it is the reason for Nigeria's lack of progress? But uuu emmmm na so we be before the note come out ooo angry
kiss

You don believe am already.
Re: The Evil In Nigeria New 100 Naira Note by UncleSnr(m): 6:43pm On Nov 24, 2015
I hate christianity!
Re: The Evil In Nigeria New 100 Naira Note by missKiffy(f): 8:07pm On Nov 24, 2015
bugzbunny:
While foreign youths are pressurizing the govt to deliver dividends of democracy...creat jobs... Build refineries.. Good roads and hospitals..provide security for all... Our youths clap for an old president grandpa who lusts after petroluem and tourism ministry.... To make matters worse.. They are either looking for islamic.xtian..or occultic inscriptions on a valueless naira note... Pathetic
Very pathetic
Re: The Evil In Nigeria New 100 Naira Note by flokii: 8:15pm On Nov 24, 2015
Detective05:
Hi Nairalanders, did you listen to "Lean On Me"? If no then read this piece.

A girl who claimed to be a river goddess told her spiritual story yesterday on the Lean on Me radio programme on Capital Fm said
"The N100 Note Is Evil, full of demonic symbols... Like cowries, snake, lizard, tortoise, fish, egg in a nest, cat, and an Edo woman & a girl with a wrapper smiling (which are not suppose to be on its).
She said, all those symbols belong to 'Oloko'. And 'Oloko' they say is a god of rivers which is worshipped by many in Edo state. According to her, thats why the image of an Edo woman was placed on the N100 Note.

If you noticed this, in the rest Nigerian currencies, the
Hausa - Naira dari
came first before the Yoruba - Ogorun Naira and lastly
Igbo - Naira Otu Nari
but in the N100 note the Igbo is first Yoruba and then Hausa.

Now Nairalanders take your 100 naira note and check the back carefully.

shey make I drop my acct. number so you go send money..

na d old note dey with me... can't check
Re: The Evil In Nigeria New 100 Naira Note by ODUBEZE: 9:01pm On Nov 24, 2015
CUMPOLICE01:
Mucheeew
Pls increase the mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew like this! A lot of character in Nigeria!
Re: The Evil In Nigeria New 100 Naira Note by Detective05: 6:46am On Nov 25, 2015
Chigold101:
OP you are an agent of the devil. But please do not allow Jesus Christ to catch u or else u will born in hell.
Evil man with lie infested demonic evil news
If you are sensible enough you will not speak like a 3-year-old kid.
You lack the capacity to read and understand a common article and you will still say you are not an illiterate.
Re: The Evil In Nigeria New 100 Naira Note by kelechiMarie(f): 9:01am On Nov 25, 2015
harristo:

You don believe am already.
for wia. Even if na evil you know how many evil spirits dem tok say e dey naija? Na today

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

They Are Reporting Nnamdi Kanu To Twitter Picture / BREAKING: Result Of TVC Polls For Ameachi, Tinubu, Ahmed Lawan And Osinbajo / Enahoro - “january 15, 1966 Not Nzeogwu’s Coup”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.