Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,194 members, 7,780,332 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:37 PM

How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University - Education (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University (215006 Views)

How I Used What I Had To Get What I Need In The University / Photo: I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In Jamb / "How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University" - Abandon Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by thatsincerechic(f): 7:50am On Nov 26, 2015
Woke up late.
Feeling sleepy.
Getting set for work.
Will continue when I'm less busy at work and in the right state of mind.

No PMs.
I'm sorry I can not reply them due to reasons best known to me.
So please stop sending them.

If you must chat with me personally
. I hope you understand. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by rosalieene(f): 7:52am On Nov 26, 2015
guardian09:

Lovely story, I may be missing something@bolded, thought you sold your phone, if so how did your mum get across to you or am I missing something? Keep it up doing a great job.

I was wondering too
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by marlockj: 7:53am On Nov 26, 2015
thatsincerechic:
I can't say everything that happened word for word.. In school the same day Andy had complained about trying to reach me on my line.. I got a small Nokia touch light phone from a course mate. If I needed to include that, then I needed to include the character, the good samaritan. So you see, I only mention those who really had a great impact in my life. I hope you understand.

Op I think you need to include everybody,to avoid questions n mke use comprehend the story.

Even does you greet in the morning include them.

1 Like

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Nobody: 7:58am On Nov 26, 2015
anonimi:

Have you ever tried to advise any of these financially "struggling" students to FIRST go to a vocational/technical school/college, acquire SKILLS then earn money of their own before deciding if they still want the ACADEMIC enrichment of a university education.
What was their reaction?
If you never made such suggestion to them, why did you never make such a suggestion? What do you think kept you from giving such advice?

Guy, this your thinking na wa oh! So person don go through the drills of securing a university admission, ala, jamb, aptitude and other tests, then after paying fees for class clearance cards and just cus there's no sustenance allowances you crawl up with this kind advice?! Vocational ko, side kick skills ni, even if your argument is to come back later for unilevel profession, how long do you think an approved admission can be deferred for crying out loud or you think an opportunity at passing jamb in one sitting could always come back at the snap of one finger (lolz)?! Get a life guy and always try the advice of putting the horse before the cart and not the other way round! If you own a vocational school go look for students elsewhere and not from this fictional/non fictional thread, #no offence!

3 Likes

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by skedy1(m): 7:59am On Nov 26, 2015
xfanlegal:
ur Mum called, n was gonna call bck so she cld speak wit ur Rita friend; which phone did u answer d call wit? Tot urs ws sold already undecided

She explained in the previous page, to someone who also asked the same question.

That a good samarithan gave her a Nokia touch.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by skedy1(m): 8:07am On Nov 26, 2015
marlockj:

Op am now confused.
Ur early story said u sold ur only phone for 5k.
So which phone u take receive you mama call.
Cuz it cnt b Andy,from ur story and it can't be Rita.
So how phne take enter ur hand

Late comer!!!!!

5 Likes

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by danielous(m): 8:09am On Nov 26, 2015
techskulz:

same question in my mind bro, thank God you asked first. Now we can begin to see that it was just a fiction story and not a reality story
if u read back through the page you'll see what she said concerning how she got a new phone....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by salawustyles(m): 8:10am On Nov 26, 2015
jaydude:

I am a sister smiley
haaaa sister sister

1 Like

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by salawustyles(m): 8:11am On Nov 26, 2015
jaydude:

I am a sister smiley
haaaa sister sister
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by dhummystecah(f): 8:14am On Nov 26, 2015
noblegrex:
of course you'll be a fool to reject it.I'm sure she knows your condition and she's richer than you.God gave you a good friend with a heart of gold to compliment your strenght. But pls I still need to be connected to TRACY don't forget that.I want to see tracy.
lol. That good friend is the same on OP's neck for a rent of 90,000 plus bills 4000.

1 Like

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by ayusco85(m): 8:15am On Nov 26, 2015
viruz007:

Interesting... Love it too.. Harold, Reese, Root and Samin

My mentor is Harold Finch. That guy is a ghost. Lol. Practically non existent. I wish I cld be this anonymous.

"Only the paranoid survive ". He will always say
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by ayusco85(m): 8:15am On Nov 26, 2015
arnold123:
that is the kind of ingrate mind I smell in many bitches making me not want to get close to dem, he nor tell u say he wan foak ur toto, he tell u say he need ur company

Shut up. I feel like slapping u. Ur kind don't ever help without expecting something in return

4 Likes

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Nobody: 8:16am On Nov 26, 2015
Hmmmm____________________still waiting patiently for the op...... cool shocked shocked cool......
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by clefstone(m): 8:18am On Nov 26, 2015
skondo09:

Mehn, you are the boss, am just around 110 and am feeling like am a don in candy crush
you haven't even started
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by babs01(m): 8:18am On Nov 26, 2015
Nibiyi loluwa ranmi lowo de. She is getting help cos she z a gal. My own was terrible than this. Now serving...nd pls i need job to forget all these as soon as possible.

Many guys ar suffering rit now in their various scus, nd noone to help them.

2 Likes

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by techskulz(m): 8:19am On Nov 26, 2015
danielous:
if u read back through the page you'll see what she said concerning how she got a new phone....
i read the full post maybe she modified it
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by streetzdreamz(m): 8:21am On Nov 26, 2015
its quite unfortunate reading about the woes and predicaments of humans,things they had no power or will over,I don't know who gets the greater blame,the parents or the society we find ourselves, but I give it to the society!!!most stuffs are just so over rated,friendship,relationships,money,rides,sex,marriage,kids,grades,education,th-e list goes on and on,the must syndrome people attach to this stuffs makes em more vulnerable to vices and bad judgements,its gotten so bad,if you lack a tiny fragment of any of the stuffs above the society labels you a cast away!!!!!a reorientation about this stuffs will go a long way in curbing most excesses that results into vices and pain,most people see marriage and kids as a must,howbeit they have no idea of how the institution works,no patience,perseverance,zero commitments,all they scream is am in love,hence am getting married plus am getting old what will the society say,lil wonder the union goes crumbling in no time,kids are lovely creatures,but most parents don't see things beyond that,they have no plans for the upkeep of their wards,feeding,clothing,schooling,miscellaneous expenses,some can't even give a free gift of nature which is love,yet they bring innocent kids to the world to come bear the brunt as if they committed a crime in their past life!!!people ask me about marriage and kids and ma response always riles em up,they see me as a strange psycho who needs help,this stuffs goes deeper than just walking down some aisle and fathering kids ,most humans out there are just walking deads,dead from the pressures,emotions,frustrations,pains and odds of life,a ticking bomb waiting to explode,@op your story is captivating, either real or imaginary, thumbs up.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by babseg(m): 8:21am On Nov 26, 2015
queenfav:
)You are spot on.A friend I had in school spent 5 years with only 4 polo's and 2 jeans..As na black and white we dey wear,e help d guy so people for class no too know say d guy no get.He was very serious sha,despite all those challenges.Sometimes,when we sit together during class,I will gist him about what I cooked.Once hostel visiting time reach,omo guy don show o.I will make food for the both of us...He go wash me with words like "na you go marry my elder brother","make I come be your roommate na"etc.Very funny and easy going guy o.I liked the fact that he barely complained o.He is one optimistic fellow.And me wen neva know wetin hunger be at all go dey complain over irrelevant things.Wheras this my friend was not even getting shishi as pocket money during the semester.Na me just decode say all is not well back home then try to assist when I can with small provisions and lunch dates in my hostel.Anytime my mum comes to see me in school with provisions and cooked food,he must fall in for him share.My mum liked him a lot cos he is like a comedian.I thank God for him sha,cos he is now a lawyer.All those ones na things of the past for am.

You no do well oo my sister. You for marry this guy now
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by 1EmmyKay: 8:24am On Nov 26, 2015
You dont wanna Miss dis!!!!!!!!!!!! its the JUMIA BLACK FRIDAY-Baddest feeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllll the Rush the Exictement while u open ur mouth Agape on Mind blowing deals...Contact emmykay to get free shipping across all discounted items-08189308336....WhatsApp rush!!!!!!! remember tis first come first serve.
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by olenime(m): 8:34am On Nov 26, 2015
@ Op, good to know you now work! I wish u a happy life and aa good husband to complement all u went. Tru! Cheers! Happy ending!

1 Like

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by fortunechy(m): 8:38am On Nov 26, 2015
still waitin for the conclusion
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by ayusco85(m): 8:41am On Nov 26, 2015
Blazinraj01:
Harold is my main man. Quirky Guy

Only the paranoid survive. That's his favorite quote. I love him right from Lost Series.

Do u knw that Grace Hendricks, the painter, his fiance in d movie is actually his real wife in the real world.
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by ayusco85(m): 8:42am On Nov 26, 2015
braxjay:
OP ! OP ! ! OP ! ! ! how many times did i call you ? Oya complete this story angry angry angry see how i have been following your story since yesterday like say Na government work. better finish it o . before it becomes one of those Tv series that was cut half way like the EVENT.

Men I vex as dem ban that The Event season 2 from airing. I learnt it's for security reasons
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Ionkidiz(m): 8:46am On Nov 26, 2015
M4gunners:
Rita was even a good person to have allowed you to stay at her place up to that time. Don't forget it's the same Rita you always make her hair and collect money from her while you still live under her room free of charge.
thumb up bro!

1 Like

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by femo86(m): 8:48am On Nov 26, 2015
Why not post once I'm getting tired of ur campus history jare. We don belle full

Dis tin go be naija movie wey start well, but the end na wash...... grin
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Eberex(m): 8:50am On Nov 26, 2015
My question to the OP is : how old is this story? Is it recent or something you decided to bring out from the archives? Are. You still a student or have you graduated?
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by swimcash(m): 8:51am On Nov 26, 2015
conclude it already
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by ayusco85(m): 8:53am On Nov 26, 2015
dhummystecah:
lol. That good friend is the same on OP's neck for a rent of 90,000 plus bills 4000.

U are either poor in compression, or u totally got the whole story wrongly. Tracy isn't the girl that is asking for rent money. She is the real owner of the bed space in the hostel where the OP was staying before she was kicked out

2 Likes

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Fynpatra(f): 8:53am On Nov 26, 2015
No, from other girls, the house owner introduced her to.

Oklander:
You mean you were collecting money from the person that house and feed you for doing her hair or am I missing something?
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Nobody: 8:53am On Nov 26, 2015
guardian09:

Lovely story, I may be missing something@bolded, thought you sold your phone, if so how did your mum get across to you or am I missing something? Keep it up doing a great job.

Yeah, crapy oversight. She had indeed "sold" her phone! Writers should keep short or side diaries.
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Nobody: 8:57am On Nov 26, 2015
thatsincerechic:
I can't say everything that happened word for word.. In school the same day Andy had complained about trying to reach me on my line.. I got a small Nokia touch light phone from a course mate. If I needed to include that, then I needed to include the character, the good samaritan. So you see, I only mention those who really had a great impact in my life. I hope you understand.

So this great Samaritan offering this great help was no great impact in your ungrateful life?! Some say you dirty for shyting afta showering but I say u an ingrate for not mentioning this greatly life-impacting good Samaritan.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (53) (Reply)

Uniben 2011/2012 Post-ume Result / Unilag 2017/2018 Admission Thread / FUT Minna 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.