Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,105 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:35 AM

7 Types Of Corper Teachers You'll Meet In A School - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / 7 Types Of Corper Teachers You'll Meet In A School (40200 Views)

Burial Of Corper Who Drowned In A River In Rivers State (Photos) / Corpse Of Corper Who Died From Laptop Explosion Taken To Home Town In Ogun State / Ebonyi State Slashes Monthly Allowance Of Corper Doctors From N130k To N15k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Types Of Corper Teachers You'll Meet In A School by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 24, 2015
Few months i've spent teaching as a corps member in a school somewhere in osun state, I was able to make out this list and i'm sure you'd agree with some of my points!

Let's begin! cool

The one who skips assignment.
This person is unaware about it, but she's making her students life miserable by dumping countless assignments that are impossible to finish before the deadline.

The Noob.
This corper has no experience at all in teaching. He is usually focused and is never late. The students will either forget about him or remember him because he's HANDSOME grin

The ace corper teacher.
Love him or hate him, he's so good at doing his job. He usually coaches student contestants during inter-school quiz. He's also known as the "over sabi corper" grin

The absentee corper.
Who remembers his name? He might come to school like once in a month and the next time you'll see him is when it's time for principal to sign and give us our clearance for that month! grin

The comedian.
One of the best corpers in school. They're the most memorable ones, fun to be with, turning the class into a comedy show. The students will immediately forget about the lessons. cheesy cheesy cheesy

The one who fails at explaining.
She's incompetent. She'd just read whatever in her textbook and probably has no idea what she's teaching. undecided

The counsellor.
Every class of hers is like a counselling session. She never fails to make an enlightening advice to her students. She might teach for 5mins and the remaining period is for counselling.

You can add yours!
Written by muah! cool

31 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 7 Types Of Corper Teachers You'll Meet In A School by Nobody: 2:02pm On Nov 24, 2015
grin

2 Likes

Re: 7 Types Of Corper Teachers You'll Meet In A School by kinglekan: 2:03pm On Nov 24, 2015

Wifey which one u be? grin

3 Likes

Re: 7 Types Of Corper Teachers You'll Meet In A School by Nobody: 2:05pm On Nov 24, 2015
kinglekan:

Hehehehehee
No. 1 grin grin

1 Like

Re: 7 Types Of Corper Teachers You'll Meet In A School by yomi007k(m): 2:08pm On Nov 24, 2015
kinglekan:

I guess d "Wifey Corper". grin

2 Likes

Re: 7 Types Of Corper Teachers You'll Meet In A School by Nobody: 2:10pm On Nov 24, 2015
yomi007k:

I guess d "Wifey Corper". grin
Hehehehehe grin
Hilarious!
Re: 7 Types Of Corper Teachers You'll Meet In A School by ice25(f): 2:15pm On Nov 24, 2015
I guess I'm going to be a combination of all.

The nature of the ECONOMY will determine which one I will be at any particular time cheesy

3 Likes

Re: 7 Types Of Corper Teachers You'll Meet In A School by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 24, 2015
ice25:
I guess I'm going to be a combination of all.

The nature of the ECONOMY will determine which one I will be at any particular time cheesy
Lol! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 7 Types Of Corper Teachers You'll Meet In A School by yomi007k(m): 3:04pm On Nov 24, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Hehehehehe grin
Hilarious!

This type of corper wud make a classic wifey during n after nysc.

That's all.

Grab ur copy FAST!
Re: 7 Types Of Corper Teachers You'll Meet In A School by Emodeee: 3:21pm On Nov 24, 2015
Sotta lyk "types of lecturers"

1 Like

Re: 7 Types Of Corper Teachers You'll Meet In A School by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 24, 2015
Cc; Lalasticlala lipsrsealed
Re: 7 Types Of Corper Teachers You'll Meet In A School by Welcomme: 4:09pm On Nov 24, 2015
Emi na ni

#Team Noob
Re: 7 Types Of Corper Teachers You'll Meet In A School by freshness2020: 4:16pm On Nov 24, 2015
The super corper..
He does the work of ...
the time-keeper
The gateman.
Principal/ headmistress..
Class captain et al .
Comes to school before everybody and leaves after everybody..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Types Of Corper Teachers You'll Meet In A School by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 24, 2015
The randy corper teacher
he is always looking for matured female student to defile

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Types Of Corper Teachers You'll Meet In A School by fpeter(f): 4:16pm On Nov 24, 2015
lol cheesy
Re: 7 Types Of Corper Teachers You'll Meet In A School by GMan650(m): 4:17pm On Nov 24, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Few months i've spent teaching as a corps member in a school somewhere in osun state, I was able to make out this list and i'm sure you'd agree with some of my points!
Let's begin! cool
The one who skips assignment.
This person is unaware about it, but she's making her students life miserable by dumping countless assignments that are impossible to finish before the deadline.
The Noob.
This corper has no experience at all in teaching. He is usually focused and is never late. The students will either forget about him or remember him because he's HANDSOME grin
The ace corper teacher.
Love him or hate him, he's so good at doing his job. He usually coaches student contestants during inter-school quiz. He's also known as the "over sabi corper" grin
The absentee corper.
Who remembers his name? He might come to school like once in a month and the next time you'll see him is when it's time for principal to sign and give us our clearance for that month! grin
The comedian.
One of the best corpers in school. They're the most memorable ones, fun to be with, turning the class into a comedy show. The students will immediately forget about the lessons. cheesy cheesy cheesy
The one who fails at explaining.
She's incompetent. She'd just read whatever in her textbook and probably has no idea what she's teaching. undecided
The counsellor.
Every class of hers is like a counselling session. She never fails to make an enlightening advice to her students. She might teach for 5mins and the remaining period is for counselling.
You can add yours!
Written by muah! cool

And which category are you in

2 Likes

Re: 7 Types Of Corper Teachers You'll Meet In A School by Ahmed4002(m): 4:17pm On Nov 24, 2015
Corper lagmostkuit grin
Re: 7 Types Of Corper Teachers You'll Meet In A School by ademoladeji(m): 4:17pm On Nov 24, 2015
What about the ones who are FUCKAHOLICS

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 7 Types Of Corper Teachers You'll Meet In A School by lurlah2014(f): 4:17pm On Nov 24, 2015
the broken English speaker and the tautology cooper the intonation speaking cooper nko lol
Re: 7 Types Of Corper Teachers You'll Meet In A School by ShakurM(m): 4:17pm On Nov 24, 2015
This ur name na wa oo, na Lagimo skit u wan write abi, I blame Autocorrects grin

2 Likes

Re: 7 Types Of Corper Teachers You'll Meet In A School by Warlord3000(m): 4:18pm On Nov 24, 2015
cheesy

Time does fly... Can't believe I used to be one of the above listed or even maybe 2 combine wink
Re: 7 Types Of Corper Teachers You'll Meet In A School by pretydiva(f): 4:18pm On Nov 24, 2015
Just here 2 read comments
Re: 7 Types Of Corper Teachers You'll Meet In A School by Nobody: 4:18pm On Nov 24, 2015
kinglekan:

big head where v u been? grin
Re: 7 Types Of Corper Teachers You'll Meet In A School by ChappyChase: 4:18pm On Nov 24, 2015
The Toasters!! Men are always guilty of this dirty act!
Re: 7 Types Of Corper Teachers You'll Meet In A School by pretydiva(f): 4:18pm On Nov 24, 2015
ShakurM:
Pause
play undecided
Re: 7 Types Of Corper Teachers You'll Meet In A School by justicejay(m): 4:19pm On Nov 24, 2015
what about those that can deep their rod into any pit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Types Of Corper Teachers You'll Meet In A School by Princejebs(m): 4:19pm On Nov 24, 2015
Op you forget these 1

The one that will always keep inviting student to the lodge lipsrsealed
Re: 7 Types Of Corper Teachers You'll Meet In A School by Tobium1(m): 4:19pm On Nov 24, 2015
I fall under de category of Noob
Re: 7 Types Of Corper Teachers You'll Meet In A School by omoijesa(m): 4:20pm On Nov 24, 2015
And d otondo corpers as well
Re: 7 Types Of Corper Teachers You'll Meet In A School by Thermythorpe(f): 4:20pm On Nov 24, 2015
I am a combo of all except the absentee and incompetent corper.
Re: 7 Types Of Corper Teachers You'll Meet In A School by free2ryhme: 4:21pm On Nov 24, 2015
Why shld I add? When the title restricts addition itself
Re: 7 Types Of Corper Teachers You'll Meet In A School by ShakurM(m): 4:21pm On Nov 24, 2015
pretydiva:
play undecided
Trouble maker ni e tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

6 Things I Learnt From Serving In Enugu State / NYSC To Deploy Doctors, Pharmacists To IDPs Camps / Nine Corpers Drown In Taraba During Picnic By Riverside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.