Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,015 members, 7,806,969 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

I Am Looking For A Virgin, What Age I Can Find One? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Looking For A Virgin, What Age I Can Find One? (5375 Views)

The Search Is No Longer For Virgin; What Has Gone Wrong? / A Perplexed Virgin.what Could Be His Problem? / At What Age Should a Girl Have a Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

I Am Looking For A Virgin, What Age I Can Find One? by edogram(m): 5:47pm On May 24, 2009
I am looking for a virgin, I have not make loff with a virgin, my friends keep telling me that they have diverging a girl, they have tested it, it's really fun when she is crying, shorting, bleeding and all that stuff,  the stories was all sweet,  but i am little scared becos my dicck is  a large long one, girls keep crying and shorting when i am making loff with them 90% of them have told my my dicck is too big. so i was wondery if i could insart this to a virgin what will happen> u tell megrin grin grin

I loff it, I think I will test virgin, but it seems that there is no virgin any more this day in Nigeria above 19 or 21?,

Ill be in niaja soon, I knw it will be a big  search for me to find one, but what age are u sure i can get a virgin?

I just what to know how it feels that all, i may probably marry her, becos i will only marry a virgine, i hate to see the woman who have slept with other men to get marry to me, this will hard. all girl keep telling that they are virgine but when the time comes i always find out that they are lieing. it happen to me, so i hardly believe any girl telling me they are virgine.

plz tell me.
Re: I Am Looking For A Virgin, What Age I Can Find One? by MrCrackles(m): 5:50pm On May 24, 2009
Re: I Am Looking For A Virgin, What Age I Can Find One? by edogram(m): 5:51pm On May 24, 2009
what the hell is that? i dont click links tell me here.
Re: I Am Looking For A Virgin, What Age I Can Find One? by Nobody: 5:52pm On May 24, 2009
edogram:

I am looking for a virgin, I have not make loff with a virgin, my friends keep telling me that they have diverging a girl, they have tested it, it's really fun when she is crying, shorting, bleeding and all that stuff,  the stories was all sweet,  but i am little scared becos my dicck is  a large long one, girls keep crying and shorting when i am making loff with them 90% of them have told my my dicck is too big. so i was wondery if i could insart this to a virgin what will happen> u tell megrin grin grin

I loff it, I think I will test virgin, but it seems that there is no virgin any more this day in Nigeria above 19 or 21?,

Ill be in niaja soon, I knw it will be a big  search for me to find one, but what age are u sure i can get a virgin?

I just what to know how it feels that all, i may probably marry her, becos i will only marry a virgine, i hate to see the woman who have slept with other men to get marry to me, this will hard. all girl keep telling that they are virgine but when the time comes i always find out that they are lieing. it happen to me, so i hardly believe any girl telling me they are virgine.

plz tell me.

Your friends are psychos.  shocked shocked
Re: I Am Looking For A Virgin, What Age I Can Find One? by MrCrackles(m): 5:54pm On May 24, 2009
edogram:

what the hell is that? i dont click links tell me here.

Eat a dic.k then!
Re: I Am Looking For A Virgin, What Age I Can Find One? by edogram(m): 5:56pm On May 24, 2009
michelin89 (f)

what do u mean?
Re: I Am Looking For A Virgin, What Age I Can Find One? by Nobody: 5:59pm On May 24, 2009
edogram:

michelin89 (f)

what do u mean?

I mean this thread is a joke and you want us to have fun. Guys who like virgins like the bond they think they create with them and definitely not for the joy of seeing them in pains.

How can you love seeing someone in pain and call it fun. They must be sadists.
Re: I Am Looking For A Virgin, What Age I Can Find One? by chinesedoll(f): 6:03pm On May 24, 2009
Go and get Brighter Grammar or Queens Premier English

ASSWIPE
Re: I Am Looking For A Virgin, What Age I Can Find One? by edogram(m): 6:04pm On May 24, 2009
michelin89 (f)

Is like you are getting it all wrong.  You know we guy love when she is crying is just natural to us, so and again the hole is very tite meaning u gain more pleasure, the cunt is fresh meaning u r the first guy to get there. it is loffly
Re: I Am Looking For A Virgin, What Age I Can Find One? by justwise(m): 6:04pm On May 24, 2009
edogram:

I am looking for a virgin, I have not make loff with a virgin, my friends keep telling me that they have diverging a girl, they have tested it, it's really fun when she is crying, shorting, bleeding and all that stuff,  the stories was all sweet,  but i am little scared becos my dicck is  a large long one, girls keep crying and shorting when i am making loff with them 90% of them have told my my dicck is too big. so i was wondery if i could insart this to a virgin what will happen> u tell megrin grin grin

Ill be in niaja soon, I knw it will be a big  search for me to find one, but what age are u sure i can get a virgin?

plz tell me.

Sick mind. I have to agree with michelin89 anyway
Re: I Am Looking For A Virgin, What Age I Can Find One? by edogram(m): 6:06pm On May 24, 2009
chinesedoll (f) what the hell, why taking this to that level.

u wan nor finish primary school de talk. I de ba for u ooh.

Don’t try to insult me next time.
Re: I Am Looking For A Virgin, What Age I Can Find One? by chinesedoll(f): 6:07pm On May 24, 2009
edogram:

chinesedoll (f) what the hell, why taking this to that level.

u wan nor finish primary school de talk. I de ba for u ooh.

Don’t try to insult me not time.

Try harder
Re: I Am Looking For A Virgin, What Age I Can Find One? by justwise(m): 6:07pm On May 24, 2009
edogram:

michelin89 (f)

Is like you are getting it all wrong.  You know we guy love when she is crying is just natural to us, so and again the hole is very tite meaning u gain more pleasure, the cunt is fresh meaning u r the first guy to get there. it is loffly

Crackhead. not we GUY, its just only u scumbag. u love it wen she bleeds?
Re: I Am Looking For A Virgin, What Age I Can Find One? by Nobody: 6:08pm On May 24, 2009
The breed of men of this generation! Mind boggling
Re: I Am Looking For A Virgin, What Age I Can Find One? by tope5000: 6:09pm On May 24, 2009
edogram:

michelin89 (f)

Is like you are getting it all wrong. You know we guy love when she is crying is just natural to us, so and again the hole is very tite meaning u gain more pleasure, the cunt is fresh meaning u r the first guy to get there. it is loffly
So this are the reasons y u want virgin, for tightness n pleasure?
Re: I Am Looking For A Virgin, What Age I Can Find One? by chinesedoll(f): 6:10pm On May 24, 2009
FL Gators:

The breed of men of this generation! Mind boggling

my dear i bow o!!,  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: I Am Looking For A Virgin, What Age I Can Find One? by tope5000: 6:12pm On May 24, 2009
@poster- u need jesus. Asshole
Re: I Am Looking For A Virgin, What Age I Can Find One? by chinesedoll(f): 6:14pm On May 24, 2009
tope5000:

@poster- u need jesus. Asshole

shocked shocked shocked shocked
surprised to see u, use a curse word
LOL
Re: I Am Looking For A Virgin, What Age I Can Find One? by edogram(m): 6:15pm On May 24, 2009
Is like u all r low life…

Don’t make me insult you. where are u people from…

Abeg where is 190 self. Or fucku

Don’t u know is more pleasurable when it tithing
Re: I Am Looking For A Virgin, What Age I Can Find One? by justwise(m): 6:16pm On May 24, 2009
chinesedoll:

shocked shocked shocked shocked
surprised to see u use a curse word
LOL

Hahah Jesus and Ashawo don't go together.
Re: I Am Looking For A Virgin, What Age I Can Find One? by C2H5OH(f): 6:17pm On May 24, 2009
Why don't you go bank an Asian damsel. I heard their down under stays tight.
Re: I Am Looking For A Virgin, What Age I Can Find One? by Nobody: 6:18pm On May 24, 2009
edogram:

Enjoy your high life.
Re: I Am Looking For A Virgin, What Age I Can Find One? by chinesedoll(f): 6:19pm On May 24, 2009
justwise:

Hahah Jesus and Ashawo don't go together.

Lol

dats why she used a fullstop first b4 d asshole lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: I Am Looking For A Virgin, What Age I Can Find One? by robby1(m): 6:19pm On May 24, 2009
@poster, your english is horrible.  omg i cant even stop laughing. lol
Re: I Am Looking For A Virgin, What Age I Can Find One? by edogram(m): 6:20pm On May 24, 2009
hello low lifes

I am sure  u all get diverging  hand work done by a scumborg.
 What's why the answer is boring   hahhehe  grin grin grin grin

is like the guy finish u to number noneses.

well done
Re: I Am Looking For A Virgin, What Age I Can Find One? by justwise(m): 6:20pm On May 24, 2009
chinesedoll:

Lol

dats why she used a fullstop first b4 d asshole lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Oh yea, just noticed that
Re: I Am Looking For A Virgin, What Age I Can Find One? by Nobody: 6:21pm On May 24, 2009
edogram:

Don’t make me insult you. where are u people from…

Abeg where is 190 self. Or fucku

Don’t u know is more pleasurable when it tithing

You mean it pays tithes
Re: I Am Looking For A Virgin, What Age I Can Find One? by chinesedoll(f): 6:23pm On May 24, 2009
edogram:

hello low lifes

well done

tope pls interpret
i do not understand Swahili

@poster

do u even understand urself

michelin89:

You mean it pays tithes

ROTFLMAO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Am Looking For A Virgin, What Age I Can Find One? by edogram(m): 6:24pm On May 24, 2009
Even the guys here are also womanreppers.

U r not guy enough to reply my thread
Re: I Am Looking For A Virgin, What Age I Can Find One? by justwise(m): 6:24pm On May 24, 2009
edogram:

hello low lifes

well done

English = -1, get a dictionary under ur pillows next day u will be find, else ur prob has passed that of zom[b]B[/b], its now zom[b]C[/b]
Re: I Am Looking For A Virgin, What Age I Can Find One? by tope5000: 6:25pm On May 24, 2009
@chinesedoll- some ppl hia can make u sin. Lol
Re: I Am Looking For A Virgin, What Age I Can Find One? by tope5000: 6:28pm On May 24, 2009
Bro poster abeg log out, na by force to type in english?

(1) (2) (3) (4)

Serrrious Question to all females? / I'm Getting Tired Of Being A Virgin. / If Mountain Doesn't Go To Muhammed, Muhammed Should Go To The Mountain!! (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.