Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,455 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:41 PM

PHOTOS: Top 5 Richest Comedians In Nigeria And What They Charge Per Show - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTOS: Top 5 Richest Comedians In Nigeria And What They Charge Per Show (531 Views)

"Helen Paul And AY Are The Worst Comedians In Nigeria", Nigerians Blast / Top 5 Richest Comedians In Nigeria And What They Charge Per Show (photos) / Wives Of Nigerian Comedians In A Group Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Top 5 Richest Comedians In Nigeria And What They Charge Per Show by goldrush111(m): 2:15pm On Nov 24, 2015
Richest comedians in Nigeria: They may be the b*tt of their jokes. They could do anything but be serious. But they’re no fools. While you smile at home, they are rocking and dancing Gobe to the banks! From obscurity to fortune, these comedians are the biggest in the game.They are Nigerian’s top five richest comedians.

Julius Agwu [/b]He is a genius. No doubt. Book publishing in Nigeria could be anything but money spinning. But Julius defied the odds. His book, Jokes Apart fetched him N20 million. A humor investor, Julius is the CEO of Real Laff entertainment, organizers of Crack Your Ribs and Laugh for Christ’s Sake.

These events bring him N140 million annually. With a performance fee between N2 to N3 million, his net worth is N1.5 billion, including properties scattered across the country. He’s indeed a money making genius.

[b]I Go Dye
[/b]He’s a UN amba$$ador. But he hardly banks on that! Beyond thrilling his admirers, I Go Dye is a consummate businessman. He owns Revamp Construction. Revamp deals in real estate, property and road construction.

His annual take home is between N350 and N500 million. With a net worth of over N2 billion, I Go Dye is not done. Not yet. Franstel Bottle water is in the works.

[b]Basketmouth [b]
[/b]He’s basket mouth, but so is his business appetite. More than any other Nigerian comedian, Basketmouth remains the toast of reputable brands in Nigeria. He pockets over N120 million annually from his endorsement deals. He gets N100 million from his Basketmouth Uncensored show. With an income of over N360 million, his net worth stands at N2 billion.

SEE MORE- http://www.goldrushnews247.com/2015/11/photos-top-5-richest-comedians-in-nigeria-and-what-they-charge-per-show/2/

(1) (Reply)

New Video: Orezi Feat. Wizkid & Timaya – Ogede / Olamide Loses Dad / Banky W & Chidinma – “all I Want Is You”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.