Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,334 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:26 AM

APC Will Only Substitute Audu For Kogi Supplementary Election - Attorney General - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Will Only Substitute Audu For Kogi Supplementary Election - Attorney General (40342 Views)

Kogi Supplementary Election Results / Tinubu Insists On Faleke For The Kogi Supplementary Election / Prince Mohammed Audu's For Kogi Governorship (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Will Only Substitute Audu For Kogi Supplementary Election - Attorney General by Seunaj05(m): 4:14pm On Nov 24, 2015
Z
Re: APC Will Only Substitute Audu For Kogi Supplementary Election - Attorney General by Goldencollins: 4:14pm On Nov 24, 2015
End time election
End time APC
End time Falake
End time Kogi state.
Re: APC Will Only Substitute Audu For Kogi Supplementary Election - Attorney General by Clevite(m): 4:17pm On Nov 24, 2015
maupe:
This is totally unacceptable. The AGF should have called for fresh elections. So as to have a fair and free election, a fresh election is the only thing that should have sufficed. If INEC wants to be taken serious, they should discountenance the AGF's interpretation and announce a day for Fresh elections. This is Fraud.

Then what happens to the already substantially conducted election and each of the candidate's results as duly announced? They should be thrown overboard because of the death of one of the candidates? Would you have said this if it was Wada or any of the other candidates that was leading? Or would your position be this if it was the candidate with the least scores that passed on like Audu?

4 Likes

Re: APC Will Only Substitute Audu For Kogi Supplementary Election - Attorney General by RexTramadol1: 4:21pm On Nov 24, 2015
Only in the last days...............will Ronaldo be substituted for Bebe
Re: APC Will Only Substitute Audu For Kogi Supplementary Election - Attorney General by Goldencollins: 4:22pm On Nov 24, 2015
baby124:
Well it has to be Faleke because that is why there is a main candidate and a deputy. In case of situations like this. Same happened with GEJ and Yar Adua. It doesn't matter whether they have been elected as long as the process has started. If a ship's captain dies on a journey, the deputy takes over. You don't stop the ship and fly in a new captain to take over. That is absurd.
you can take this your logic to the ocean where ships are found not in politics.

1 Like

Re: APC Will Only Substitute Audu For Kogi Supplementary Election - Attorney General by FrontPageLawyer(m): 4:23pm On Nov 24, 2015
AGF is not the court.
Re: APC Will Only Substitute Audu For Kogi Supplementary Election - Attorney General by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:25pm On Nov 24, 2015
The isse of runner-up is irrelevant
Re: APC Will Only Substitute Audu For Kogi Supplementary Election - Attorney General by ejeh121(f): 4:25pm On Nov 24, 2015
APC will bring in a new candidates,if they don't kogi people should rather vote wada than allowing that faleke to become gov!
Re: APC Will Only Substitute Audu For Kogi Supplementary Election - Attorney General by ejeh121(f): 4:27pm On Nov 24, 2015
Goldencollins:

you can take this your logic to the ocean where ships are found not in politics.
Abeg help me tell that baby!
Re: APC Will Only Substitute Audu For Kogi Supplementary Election - Attorney General by sandraokosun1: 4:28pm On Nov 24, 2015
doctokwus:
Initially I felt Faleke shud automatically complete the process and a deputy chosen for him by the party,but on 2nd thought it cannot be right and just. This is because Faleke didn't contest the APC primaries,so how can he now assume the mandate that was won by the APC because Audu was preferred to Wada, not necessarily that Audu/Faleke were preferred to Wada/deputy.
In otherwords, Faleke's electoral value is not that much, left on the ticket as a main, APC might have lost.
So the logical thing I feel shud be done is for APC to organize another primary while Faleke remains the deputy.
faleke aside being a deputy is apc, and it rests on apc to decide a supplement outside audu, faleke would be chosen, it doesnt have to do with if he did primary, the previous primary stand for them nt to do a total cancellation.
Its the sole right of apc to now say who it presents.
Frm history and backing faleke would get it.

Weither he is igala is nt issue, the whole votes saw less than 50% turn up. And that thread would continue. Apc has 40,000 advantage and we have 49,000 left, if apc gets only 9,000 it has won, nt forgetting the anxiety that would create more desperation frm wada and thus cancelling of a significant number
Re: APC Will Only Substitute Audu For Kogi Supplementary Election - Attorney General by baby124: 4:28pm On Nov 24, 2015
Goldencollins:

Of course, there are lunatics like you that don't believe in rational thinking. Force yourself to be the candidate na. Luckily there are educated people who will not allow your thinking. Too bad for you.
Re: APC Will Only Substitute Audu For Kogi Supplementary Election - Attorney General by ejeh121(f): 4:29pm On Nov 24, 2015
Chanchit:
Wetin I know be say the deputy is taking over.
only 4 your dream!
Re: APC Will Only Substitute Audu For Kogi Supplementary Election - Attorney General by Ayatullah(m): 4:30pm On Nov 24, 2015
born2lead01:
Really?

Unhun!...... Unhun! shocked
Re: APC Will Only Substitute Audu For Kogi Supplementary Election - Attorney General by mazzi: 4:31pm On Nov 24, 2015
Pdp still have a good case here,con electral act says you can only substitute before the commencement of an election and in this case election has already started. I didn't bother to read what this man said cos he is an APC apologist!
Re: APC Will Only Substitute Audu For Kogi Supplementary Election - Attorney General by mazzi: 4:31pm On Nov 24, 2015
Pdp still have a good case here,cos electral act says you can only substitute before the commencement of an election and in this case election has already started. I didn't bother to read what this man said cos he is an APC apologist!
Re: APC Will Only Substitute Audu For Kogi Supplementary Election - Attorney General by NgeneUkwenu(f): 4:32pm On Nov 24, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
The isse of runner-up is irrelevant

The only sane thing, is that, the Deputy Candidate Should naturally assume the Substantive Candidate while he Nominates his deputy! What do you think?

1 Like

Re: APC Will Only Substitute Audu For Kogi Supplementary Election - Attorney General by Orobo2Lekpa: 4:33pm On Nov 24, 2015
doctokwus:
Initially I felt Faleke shud automatically complete the process and a deputy chosen for him by the party,but on 2nd thought it cannot be right and just. This is because Faleke didn't contest the APC primaries,so how can he now assume the mandate that was won by the APC because Audu was preferred to Wada, not necessarily that Audu/Faleke were preferred to Wada/deputy.
In otherwords, Faleke's electoral value is not that much, left on the ticket as a main, APC might have lost.
So the logical thing I feel shud be done is for APC to organize another primary while Faleke remains the deputy.

Going by your submission, why can't Faleke be part on any new primary?
Re: APC Will Only Substitute Audu For Kogi Supplementary Election - Attorney General by Acidosis(m): 4:33pm On Nov 24, 2015
My prediction gradually coming to passsssss!

Congrats Alhaji Yahaya Bello/James Faleke!

1 Like

Re: APC Will Only Substitute Audu For Kogi Supplementary Election - Attorney General by NgeneUkwenu(f): 4:34pm On Nov 24, 2015
sandraokosun1:
faleke aside being a deputy is apc, and it rests on apc to decide a supplement outside audu, faleke would be chosen, it doesnt have to do with if he did primary, the previous primary stand for them nt to do a total cancellation.
Its the sole right of apc to now say who it presents.
Frm history and backing faleke would get it.

Weither he is igala is nt issue, the whole votes saw less than 50% turn up. And that thread would continue. Apc has 40,000 advantage and we have 49,000 left, if apc gets only 9,000 it has won, nt forgetting the anxiety that would create more desperation frm wada and thus cancelling of a significant number

Remember, only 25000 of those people collected PVC grin

1 Like

Re: APC Will Only Substitute Audu For Kogi Supplementary Election - Attorney General by Dallazday(m): 4:37pm On Nov 24, 2015
maupe:
This is totally unacceptable. The AGF should have called for fresh elections. So as to have a fair and free dispensation, a fresh election is the only thing that should have sufficed. If INEC wants to be taken serious, they should discountenance the AGF's interpretation and announce a day for Fresh elections. This is Fraud.
guy go and sleep!! when you wake up, take malaria tablets!!

1 Like

Re: APC Will Only Substitute Audu For Kogi Supplementary Election - Attorney General by noeloge82(m): 4:38pm On Nov 24, 2015
baby124:
Well it has to be Faleke because that is why there is a main candidate and a deputy. In case of situations like this. Same happened with GEJ and Yar Adua. It doesn't matter whether they have been elected as long as the process has started. If a ship's captain dies on a journey, the deputy takes over. You don't stop the ship and fly in a new captain to take over. That is absurd.

This is not same with yaradua Gej , in their case yaradua has been sworn in as president and Gej vp remember d then senate lead by david mark had to adopt law of circumstances which was not in d constitution but they back it up with senate legislation but in this case Audu has not been declared winner neither d running mate been sworn in as a deputy governor
Re: APC Will Only Substitute Audu For Kogi Supplementary Election - Attorney General by NobleAky(m): 4:39pm On Nov 24, 2015
...and what if the substituted person dies again while the remaining elections are underway? Left for me i assumed that Wada has gone to India to combine their juju with a potent Igala juju to pronounce death on any close rival! If you dash Me the post i no go collect. A living goat is better than a dead lion

1 Like

Re: APC Will Only Substitute Audu For Kogi Supplementary Election - Attorney General by yyeanqah(m): 4:40pm On Nov 24, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: APC Will Only Substitute Audu For Kogi Supplementary Election - Attorney General by docsholz(m): 4:40pm On Nov 24, 2015
Anybody waiting for a fresh election is high on weed

PS: There's a difference between an inconclusive election and a cancelled one
Re: APC Will Only Substitute Audu For Kogi Supplementary Election - Attorney General by sandraokosun1: 4:41pm On Nov 24, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Remember, only 25000 of those people collected PVC grin
i guess the supplementary is more of a thing to make everyone exercise their franchaise than to choose who becomes gov. Its a done deal frm any angle
Re: APC Will Only Substitute Audu For Kogi Supplementary Election - Attorney General by doctokwus: 4:41pm On Nov 24, 2015
Orobo2Lekpa:

Going by your submission, why can't Faleke be part on any new primary?
That maybe political suicide on his part. What if he loses and the new candidate decides he wants another deputy?Deputy Now for him is better than taking any risk, believe me.
Re: APC Will Only Substitute Audu For Kogi Supplementary Election - Attorney General by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:42pm On Nov 24, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

The only sane thing, is that, the Deputy Candidate Should naturally assume the Substantive Candidate while he Nominates his deputy! What do you think?
That's it! There is nothing anti-Faleke group can do about it. The Igalas should accept the reality of having a non-Igala as Governor. We can't deny Faleke of what rightfully and lawfully belongs to him because he isn't an Igala-man. God has uplifted him, we all must accept the will of God.

2 Likes

Re: APC Will Only Substitute Audu For Kogi Supplementary Election - Attorney General by Junior66(m): 4:44pm On Nov 24, 2015
Any Igala man has to step in, otherwise i dn's see Faleke or Yahaya Bello (Fair Plus) enjoying a fruitful 4 years. If More than 50% of your state do not want you as a Governor, then you are in trouble!
Re: APC Will Only Substitute Audu For Kogi Supplementary Election - Attorney General by noeloge82(m): 4:45pm On Nov 24, 2015
mazzi:
Pdp still have a good case here,con electral act says you can only substitute before the commencement of an election and in this case election has already started. I didn't bother to read what this man said cos he is an APC apologist!

That's true irrepective of who wins prof itse sagi said it yestarday and I believe that the law prof who is even working under d APC is not baiased and by d time this gets to d supreme court this issue will be laid to rest
Re: APC Will Only Substitute Audu For Kogi Supplementary Election - Attorney General by simplycarro: 4:46pm On Nov 24, 2015
Acidosis:
My prediction gradually coming to passsssss!

Congrats Alhaji Yahaya Bello/James Faleke!

Unfortunately, it's well known to the APC apparatchiks that Alhaji Yahaya Bello engaged in anti-party activities after losing the primaries to the late Audu.

1 Like

Re: APC Will Only Substitute Audu For Kogi Supplementary Election - Attorney General by adadadon(m): 4:49pm On Nov 24, 2015
baby124:
don you understand English
1 Faleke is not qualified because he did not participate in the primaries
2 A Primaries was held and a second position emerged
3 Audu/faleke ticket is not yet elected
Re: APC Will Only Substitute Audu For Kogi Supplementary Election - Attorney General by Orobo2Lekpa: 4:50pm On Nov 24, 2015
doctokwus:

That maybe political suicide on his part. What if he loses and the new candidate decides he wants another deputy?Deputy Now for him is better than taking any risk, believe me.

what if he doesn't contest and the person who wins decides he wants another deputy?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

El-Rufai Campaigns With Swag With His Convoy And Security Details (Photo) / Caption This Photo Of Amaechi And Bukola Saraki / Michael Arowosaiye Suicide: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Death Of RCCG Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.