Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,822 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:21 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo To Return To Man United? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo To Return To Man United? (492 Views)

Nigeria Vs Poland, Serbia: Ideye, Ighalo To Return; Nwakaeme, Nwakali Dropped / Chant About The Size Of Romelu Lukaku's Manhood By Man United Fans Causes Uproar / Siasia: We Won’t Return To Nigeria Without Bronze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cristiano Ronaldo To Return To Man United? by Josnac(m): 3:27pm On Nov 24, 2015
Are you a United fan?? what do you think about CR7 going back to Man UTD
Louis van Gaal says he hopes Cristiano Ronaldo returns to Manchester United and the Real Madrid star's future has come under scrutiny again following their 4-0 humliation against Barcelona in El Clasico last Saturday.
Ronaldo left Old Trafford for £80m in 2009 having scored 118 goals for the club and many fans long for the No.7 to return -- but not everyone is keen on seeing the Ronaldo back in Manchester.

www.espn.go.com/soccer/blogs/blogpost?w=1fqme&i=TOP&id=2724151&topslot=1&wjb=
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo To Return To Man United? by muheewa(m): 3:30pm On Nov 24, 2015
Will lovee to see him back to OT.............I love him.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo To Return To Man United? by Monalisa185(f): 3:45pm On Nov 24, 2015
to come and do what? let him retire there jare...we need young players and not players that would retire anytime soon...
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo To Return To Man United? by Christmasdon(m): 7:31pm On Nov 24, 2015
How on earth could that be possible, just like eating what you have since vomited! I think he can solemly come back for at the age of say 47.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo To Return To Man United? by mikron(m): 10:29pm On Nov 24, 2015
Christmasdon:
How on earth could that be possible, just like eating what you have since vomited! I think he can solemly come back for at the age of say 47.
like Drogba came to eat what he vomited in chelsea abi?

(1) (Reply)

Full List Of FIFA Ballon D'or Winners / See How Rooney’s Sucker-punch Felled Liverpool. Www.blinknaija.com / Wonder Manager Breaks The Internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.