Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,489 members, 7,801,256 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:00 PM

Leak: The Lollipop Android Phone L5 With A Massive 5000mah Battery Capacity... - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Leak: The Lollipop Android Phone L5 With A Massive 5000mah Battery Capacity... (3756 Views)

5 Smartphones With Massive Battery Capacity / Gionee M2017 With 7000mah Battery Capacity Now Official: See Meme / Itel To Release It1556 With A Massive 5000mAh Battery - First Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leak: The Lollipop Android Phone L5 With A Massive 5000mah Battery Capacity... by onekindaguy: 4:10pm On Nov 29, 2015
daphid25:

I think this is a better peace of mind than Gionee3
haha
so peace of mind pass peace of mind
Re: Leak: The Lollipop Android Phone L5 With A Massive 5000mah Battery Capacity... by snehgang: 1:16pm On Nov 30, 2015
think its been reeased already
Re: Leak: The Lollipop Android Phone L5 With A Massive 5000mah Battery Capacity... by daphid25(m): 1:58pm On Nov 30, 2015
onekindaguy:
haha so peace of mind pass peace of mind
Sure
Re: Leak: The Lollipop Android Phone L5 With A Massive 5000mah Battery Capacity... by Nobody: 3:39pm On Nov 30, 2015
HeavenlyBang:

Eh, are you trying to say Tecno is better? Cos that would be downright hilarious. Gionee is a whole two leagues ahead of Tecno.
Then why are people not buying them the way they buy infinix and tecno?
Re: Leak: The Lollipop Android Phone L5 With A Massive 5000mah Battery Capacity... by onekindaguy: 7:11pm On Nov 30, 2015
daphid25:

Sure
na you oo
Re: Leak: The Lollipop Android Phone L5 With A Massive 5000mah Battery Capacity... by snehgang: 8:51pm On Nov 30, 2015
help me ask lol
asuustrike2009:

Re: Leak: The Lollipop Android Phone L5 With A Massive 5000mah Battery Capacity... by wildcatter23(m): 9:06pm On Nov 30, 2015
snehgang:
help me ask lol

gionee has a poor marketing strategies. tecno has the best market strategy. they are by far ahead of other smart phone companies including big sam and apple pie
Re: Leak: The Lollipop Android Phone L5 With A Massive 5000mah Battery Capacity... by snehgang: 9:34pm On Nov 30, 2015
wildcatter23:

gionee has a poor marketing strategies. tecno has the best market strategy. they are by far ahead of other smart phone companies including big sam and apple pie
wow!!
Re: Leak: The Lollipop Android Phone L5 With A Massive 5000mah Battery Capacity... by HeavenlyBang(m): 9:56pm On Nov 30, 2015
asuustrike2009:

Because everyone knows Gionee really doesn't give a shii about the Nigerian market.
And stop insinuating that higher sales/popularity implies higher quality in any way.
Re: Leak: The Lollipop Android Phone L5 With A Massive 5000mah Battery Capacity... by Nobody: 10:21pm On Nov 30, 2015
HeavenlyBang:

Because everyone knows Gionee really doesn't give a shii about the Nigerian market.
And stop insinuating that higher sales/popularity implies higher quality in any way.
You are the one insinuating that. Gionee doesn't give a fck about Nigeria yet they came as if we force them. They don't give a fck yet they are fighting tooth and nail to gain relevance in Nigeria market. Haven't you ask yourself the sudden demand for infinix over Gionee even when the latter as being in market for sometime? Why are these phone companies rushing to Africa especially Nigeria to sell their product if they don't a Bleep about Nigeria?. Why don't you ask those using mid and high range infinix the sudden love for it when Gionee is available?
Re: Leak: The Lollipop Android Phone L5 With A Massive 5000mah Battery Capacity... by Yorubago(f): 2:57am On Dec 01, 2015
Oya lemme confess, I want to buy this phone....
Re: Leak: The Lollipop Android Phone L5 With A Massive 5000mah Battery Capacity... by BustScam: 3:01am On Dec 01, 2015
asuustrike2009:

I have noticed that tooo....it is just a messi-ronaldo thing....
Re: Leak: The Lollipop Android Phone L5 With A Massive 5000mah Battery Capacity... by Oladipupo22: 3:04am On Dec 01, 2015
The problem of power will make this phone be a hit in Nigeria! Everyone wants a reliable phone na wink
Re: Leak: The Lollipop Android Phone L5 With A Massive 5000mah Battery Capacity... by OnyeAraNdiIgbo(f): 3:06am On Dec 01, 2015
This is the best period to produce this kind of phone since Buhari have decided to irresponsible
Re: Leak: The Lollipop Android Phone L5 With A Massive 5000mah Battery Capacity... by Frontier2: 5:35am On Dec 01, 2015
snehgang:
think its been reeased already
Probably this week I guess
Re: Leak: The Lollipop Android Phone L5 With A Massive 5000mah Battery Capacity... by HeavenlyBang(m): 10:02pm On Dec 02, 2015
asuustrike2009:

You are the one insinuating that. Gionee doesn't give a fck about Nigeria yet they came as if we force them. They don't give a fck yet they are fighting tooth and nail to gain relevance in Nigeria market. Haven't you ask yourself the sudden demand for infinix over Gionee even when the latter as being in market for sometime? Why are these phone companies rushing to Africa especially Nigeria to sell their product if they don't a Bleep about Nigeria?. Why don't you ask those using mid and high range infinix the sudden love for it when Gionee is available?

Eh, what exactly is your point?
Gionee's main market is India and they rule the market there. Heard of the F103 or M4? These are devices that knock any thing Infinix is offering right now out of the water....but they aren't available for the Nigerian market, because Gionee couldn't care less.
Who uses Infinix outside of West African countries? Lmao, it's not even a competition.

And still, are you saying that the fact a phone sells more is indicative of quality? I don't think you are, because that would be quite stupid and you don't sound like an idiot.

So, let's get our facts straight
-Gionee is a much bigger company than the likes of Tecno/Infinix

-Gionee, like any other business venture, wants to make some money from Nigeria, buh Nigeria is in no way a priority.

-Gionee produces much better devices than Tecno/Infinix. You can't compare the more expensive Hot 2 to the M3mini.

-Both brands aren't even comparable. Best way to compare brands is by comparing flagships. Compare the E8 to Phantom 5 and whatever Infinix has as their device of the moment. It's not even a fight, it's effin bullying.
Re: Leak: The Lollipop Android Phone L5 With A Massive 5000mah Battery Capacity... by Nobody: 12:13am On Dec 03, 2015
HeavenlyBang:

Eh, what exactly is your point?
Gionee's main market is India and they rule the market there. Heard of the F103 or M4? These are devices that knock any thing Infinix is offering right now out of the water....but they aren't available for the Nigerian market, because Gionee couldn't care less.
Who uses Infinix outside of West African countries? Lmao, it's not even a competition.

And still, are you saying that the fact a phone sells more is indicative of quality? I don't think you are, because that would be quite stupid and you don't sound like an idiot.

So, let's get our facts straight
-Gionee is a much bigger company than the likes of Tecno/Infinix

-Gionee, like any other business venture, wants to make some money from Nigeria, buh Nigeria is in no way a priority.

-Gionee produces much better devices than Tecno/Infinix. You can't compare the more expensive Hot 2 to the M3mini.

-Both brands aren't even comparable. Best way to compare brands is by comparing flagships. Compare the E8 to Phantom 5 and whatever Infinix has as their device of the moment. It's not even a fight, it's effin bullying.
inspite of what you explained the demand for their product is low. Samsung and the rest keep on gaining the market while your so called gionee is struggling to sell. yes I agree that they have quality product yet most Nigerians are not buying, isn't strange that someone isn't performing his or her job to promote their sales?or that the marketing department aren't carrying out proper research. Why do you think Infinix is succeeding in Nigeria market today inspite of the fact that they came after gionee ? Gionee haven't strategize enough to gain the market . They don't know the needs of Nigeria and will continue to be stagnant till they stand on their feet.That they succeed in other countries doesn't mean they are the best if na lie ask Julius Berger why they succeed in Nigeria but back in their home based they are the least or MTN why they aren't number one is RSA but are toppings in west Africa. the Nigeria market is very elastic and price sensitive coupled with the fact that they love quality product at affordable price.
Re: Leak: The Lollipop Android Phone L5 With A Massive 5000mah Battery Capacity... by HeavenlyBang(m): 8:05am On Dec 03, 2015
asuustrike2009:

inspite of what you explained the demand for their product is low. Samsung and the rest keep on gaining the market while your so called gionee is struggling to sell. yes I agree that they have quality product yet most Nigerians are not buying, isn't strange that someone isn't performing his or her job to promote their sales?or that the marketing department aren't carrying out proper research. Why do you think Infinix is succeeding in Nigeria market today inspite of the fact that they came after gionee ? Gionee haven't strategize enough to gain the market . They don't know the needs of Nigeria and will continue to be stagnant till they stand on their feet.That they succeed in other countries doesn't mean they are the best if na lie ask Julius Berger why they succeed in Nigeria but back in their home based they are the least or MTN why they aren't number one is RSA but are toppings in west Africa. the Nigeria market is very elastic and price sensitive coupled with the fact that they love quality product at affordable price.

Again, what is your point? I'm not saying Gionee is the best Chinese OEM; I'm saying that, in terms of quality, they're at least a level higher than Tecno/Infinix. I don't care if Tecno sells more, that isn't what I came here to debate.
Re: Leak: The Lollipop Android Phone L5 With A Massive 5000mah Battery Capacity... by Orator2383: 8:18am On Dec 03, 2015
This phone rocks honestly. The battery life is just amazing
Re: Leak: The Lollipop Android Phone L5 With A Massive 5000mah Battery Capacity... by Nobody: 10:25am On Dec 03, 2015
HeavenlyBang:

Again, what is your point? I'm not saying Gionee is the best Chinese OEM; I'm saying that, in terms of quality, they're at least a level higher than Tecno/Infinix. I don't care if Tecno sells more, that isn't what I came here to debate.
Since you say so, do they have OTA in their phones? How is this picture quality? Which of the mid range phones beat the quality standard of infinix?
Re: Leak: The Lollipop Android Phone L5 With A Massive 5000mah Battery Capacity... by HeavenlyBang(m): 4:20pm On Dec 03, 2015
asuustrike2009:

Since you say so, do they have OTA in their phones? How is this picture quality? Which of the mid range phones beat the quality standard of infinix?

Lmao, Gionee has had ota updates for years, not the unrefined updates Infinix destroys users with.
M3mini has a 241ppi ips display, quite good.
It's camera, even though it's 5mp is better than the Hot 2's 8mp camera. There are comparisons here on Nairaland.

Gionee P4>>Infinix Hot
Gionee M3mini>>>Infinix Hot 2
Gionee M3>>Infinix Hot Note, but Hot Note Pro is better.
Gionee F103>>>Hot Note Pro
Gionee M4>>>>>Infinix Big 6
Gionee M5>>>>>>Anything Infinix has ever produced.

These are all devices compared according to the price range.
Any questions?

1 Like

Re: Leak: The Lollipop Android Phone L5 With A Massive 5000mah Battery Capacity... by snehgang: 11:34am On Dec 28, 2015
HeavenlyBang:

Lmao, Gionee has had ota updates for years, not the unrefined updates Infinix destroys users with.
M3mini has a 241ppi ips display, quite good.
It's camera, even though it's 5mp is better than the Hot 2's 8mp camera. There are comparisons here on Nairaland.

Gionee P4>>Infinix Hot
Gionee M3mini>>>Infinix Hot 2
Gionee M3>>Infinix Hot Note, but Hot Note Pro is better.
Gionee F103>>>Hot Note Pro
Gionee M4>>>>>Infinix Big 6
Gionee M5>>>>>>Anything Infinix has ever produced.

These are all devices compared according to the price range.
Any questions?
you be analyst gaan

1 Like

Re: Leak: The Lollipop Android Phone L5 With A Massive 5000mah Battery Capacity... by snehgang: 1:27pm On Dec 28, 2015
Orator2383:
This phone rocks honestly. The battery life is just amazing
lol dunno ehy some people just cal it a power bank lol
Re: Leak: The Lollipop Android Phone L5 With A Massive 5000mah Battery Capacity... by snehgang: 4:43pm On Dec 29, 2015
tecno tho... grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Apple Iphone 7 In Pictures: Renders And Leaked Photos Gallery / Request CWM Recovery For Your Itel Phone And Team Họvatek Will Make It Happen / List Of Nigerian Celebrities And The Type Of Phones They Use

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.