Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,779 members, 7,798,599 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:04 AM

Kogi State Election Public Notice Coming From INEC - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi State Election Public Notice Coming From INEC (45791 Views)

Yahaya Bello's Name Disappears From INEC List / Obaseki Celebrates On Street After Receiving Certificate Of Return From Inec / Benjamin Uwajumogu Gets Certificate Of Return From INEC(Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi State Election Public Notice Coming From INEC by toludadon(m): 5:56pm On Nov 24, 2015
jaymichael:
The election is done and dusted. APC leads by 41,000 while the electoral register of the affected areas is 49,000. Note, not all the electorates will have their PVC. Even if APC supporters don't vote on that day, there is no way PDP can breach the gap as those that are likely to vote will not even be up to the difference that the APC is leading the PDP with.

as a matter of fact, INEC erred by declaring that election as inconclusive because it was affirmed that only 25,000 out of the 49,000 have PVC, so how can 25,000 votes upturn a lead of 40,000? the 49,000 is for registered voters while actually 25,000 are eligible to vote because without PVC, no one can vote
Re: Kogi State Election Public Notice Coming From INEC by Witi(m): 5:57pm On Nov 24, 2015
So what is the difference between APC and PDP are the not suppose to approach the court before making any move...........Hmmmmmmmm there will be serious legal battle on this their decision and I hope it will not backfire.
Re: Kogi State Election Public Notice Coming From INEC by jaymichael(m): 6:03pm On Nov 24, 2015
toludadon:

as a matter of fact, INEC erred by declaring that election as inconclusive because it was affirmed that only 25,000 out of the 49,000 have PVC, so how can 25,000 votes upturn a lead of 40,000? the 49,000 is for registered voters while actually 25,000 are eligible to vote because without PVC, no one can vote
That's exactly my thoughts too.
Re: Kogi State Election Public Notice Coming From INEC by saint047(m): 6:12pm On Nov 24, 2015
INEC had a burden to take a decision on this lacuna. They have done it. The burden now shifts to the aggrieved to challenge it in court. Once there is a lacuna in law, expect political considerations to influence decisions on the subject matter Let alone this new INEC.
Re: Kogi State Election Public Notice Coming From INEC by darlenese(f): 6:31pm On Nov 24, 2015
BobUg28:

Bloke, get your facts right.

Re: Kogi State Election Public Notice Coming From INEC by bashydemy(m): 7:04pm On Nov 24, 2015
PRYCE:
So INEC and not the supreme court made that determination?

Was this Decision in line with the electoral act or is it just INEC bowing to pressure from above?
hahahha i know you wailers won't like the news, APC all the way.
Re: Kogi State Election Public Notice Coming From INEC by tunene66: 7:05pm On Nov 24, 2015
I believe that in the interest of the nation, the Attorney General of the Federation should approach the Supreme Court on the matter.
Re: Kogi State Election Public Notice Coming From INEC by Lilimax(f): 7:07pm On Nov 24, 2015
Bonapart:
Y'all can now see that life is not worth chasing

Chase Christ and get the reward of eternal life
Re: Kogi State Election Public Notice Coming From INEC by Oluschenco(m): 7:17pm On Nov 24, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Then, Let them relocate to Biafra!!! grin

I am still laughingggg
Re: Kogi State Election Public Notice Coming From INEC by mico4real(m): 7:18pm On Nov 24, 2015
Abjpikin:
Who will APC field as their new Governorship candidate? Cuz d Igalas will not want a non Igala to become Governor....

The Igalas are not the owner of the state, so other tribes can and will be the new governor of Kogi state cum December 5th 2015
Re: Kogi State Election Public Notice Coming From INEC by mico4real(m): 7:19pm On Nov 24, 2015
Abjpikin:
Who will APC field as their new Governorship candidate? Cuz d Igalas will not want a non Igala to become Governor....

The Igalas are not the owner of the state, so other tribes can and will be the new governor of Kogi state cum December 5th 2015 by God's grace
Re: Kogi State Election Public Notice Coming From INEC by dokiOloye(m): 7:28pm On Nov 24, 2015
DropShot:
Great decision. Votes were recorded for parties and not candidates. Beside, it's a joint ticket of a governorship candidate and his/her deputy. PDP will be disappointed but INEC gets this one right.
I beg to disagree.
Do U in all honesty believe that the candidate that will replace Audu could have garnered d same number of votes Audu did.
A fresh election would be d right thing to do.
Re: Kogi State Election Public Notice Coming From INEC by dokiOloye(m): 7:29pm On Nov 24, 2015
dokiOloye:
I beg to disagree.
Do U in all honesty believe that the candidate that will replace Audu could have garnered d same number of votes Audu did?
A fresh election would be d right thing to do.
Re: Kogi State Election Public Notice Coming From INEC by PRYCE(m): 7:53pm On Nov 24, 2015
bashydemy:
hahahha i know you wailers won't like the news, APC all the way.
Oga I don't care who wins that election!... I don't live in Kogi.... I don't care about Kogi!

Chisel that into you Skull!...
Re: Kogi State Election Public Notice Coming From INEC by Praisemuyi(m): 7:55pm On Nov 24, 2015
Igala must bow and swallow their pride
Re: Kogi State Election Public Notice Coming From INEC by bashydemy(m): 7:55pm On Nov 24, 2015
anonimi:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2102459_apcteam_png6dc9407cdcc2b68174c445361fc3e4c9

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2281191_politricks_jpeg1e074f9e4eb2ed17a7bc4617eb7731cb

That is Buhari's FAKE change promise for you oh, bros!

[img]http://pbs.twimg.com/media/B-wNrUkW0AAr9B3.jpg:large[/img]
Sorry Mr wailler, Election have come and gone and you need to just go and sleep till 2019..
Re: Kogi State Election Public Notice Coming From INEC by MyMentor: 8:21pm On Nov 24, 2015
DropShot:
Great decision. Votes were recorded for parties and not candidates. Beside, it's a joint ticket of a governorship candidate and his/her deputy. PDP will be disappointed but INEC gets this one right.
den, why do politicians defect 2 anoda party and remains a winner frm his former party. Eg Tambuwal - frm Pdp to apc and even remain a speaker.
Re: Kogi State Election Public Notice Coming From INEC by Nazirano(m): 9:06pm On Nov 24, 2015
donphilopus:

He shouldn't try that. He shouldn't dare impose anybody on anybody. The people of Kogi or Kogi APC members should be let to choose their Candidate, afterwards, Falake would be made his running-mate (that's if he's not the Party's choice for Governor).

If they choose a non-Igala man at this crucial time, he may not last 6 months there. The Igalas control their House of Assembly and they can impeach anybody at any time.
just listen 2 urself, hw many house of assembly member re from igala land nd how many re from ebira land nd okun land, use ur sense if dis 2 regions come together u guys will b so helpless.
Re: Kogi State Election Public Notice Coming From INEC by donphilopus: 9:21pm On Nov 24, 2015
Nazirano:

just listen 2 urself, hw many house of assembly member re from igala land nd how many re from ebira land nd okun land, use ur sense if dis 2 regions come together u guys will b so helpless.

What's this one saying sef? Do you have sense at all? I'm not from Igala let alone Kogi. So don't involve me in that sh1t. Whoever you choose to govern your doesn't affect me. The APC Delegates would decide who to represent their Party, not a nonentity like you. Yahaya Bello should just forget it. And it has been said that only Audu would be replaced not the running-mate. That means he still retains his running-mate(ship).
Re: Kogi State Election Public Notice Coming From INEC by Nazirano(m): 9:24pm On Nov 24, 2015
Igala's re in panic mode, dey feel like their birth rite is abt to b takin frm dem, i don't care whether late audu's vice or d persn who came second in d apc primaries steps up, all i want is d end of igala's rule in kogi state, nd let dem start getting ready 2 dance to d music dey av been playin for a long time nw.
Re: Kogi State Election Public Notice Coming From INEC by Mike008(m): 10:08pm On Nov 24, 2015
And let's hope the new candidate doesn't die on the eve of December 5.
Re: Kogi State Election Public Notice Coming From INEC by bashydemy(m): 11:02pm On Nov 24, 2015
PRYCE:
Oga I don't care who wins that election!... I don't live in Kogi.... I don't care about Kogi!

Chisel that into you Skull!...
So why do you want the election to cancelled and organize a fresh election so your killer Party can win.. hahah
Re: Kogi State Election Public Notice Coming From INEC by ncChigo(m): 11:05pm On Nov 24, 2015
dustmalik:
I don't trust that letterhead.

Lolz..
Re: Kogi State Election Public Notice Coming From INEC by barcaboi(m): 1:00am On Nov 25, 2015
PRYCE:
So INEC and not the supreme court made that determination?

Was this Decision in line with the electoral act or is it just INEC bowing to pressure from above?
so what do you think they shd do?....cancel election?.....that means an opponent can kill his rival and the election will be cancelled and a re-run will be ordered
Re: Kogi State Election Public Notice Coming From INEC by AprokoMan: 12:17pm On Nov 26, 2015
Demdem:
I am bastard son of a rotten kunt from the South West. i have an oblong head and terrible tribal marks on each side of my cheeks.
I also believe that FFK smashed my mom's toto before the coward my father had any chance. my father was not just a coward but an idiot, for allowing my uncles to fvck my sisters.
may thunder fire my parents

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Presidential Media Chat On 18th November 2012 / Jubilation In Ede After Senator Adeleke's Victory At The Tribunal (Photos) / Okowa's Aide, Tony Otokhine Dies In Auto Crash On His Way From Akpata's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.