Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:18 AM

Between 2face And Peter Of Psquare - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Between 2face And Peter Of Psquare (737 Views)

Lady And Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri, Had Night Of Fun (Photos) / Chika Ike And Peter Okoye Pictured Together / The Resemblance Between 2face And His Son, Nino (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Between 2face And Peter Of Psquare by gumaveddy(m): 4:06pm On Nov 24, 2015
Since dance with peter of psquare show started i ve watch it often and i discover that among d judges don flex, caffy and peter most of them speak perfectly well but peter of psquare is not a good speaker just like 2face idebia i know they both making they billions but ........................maybe they where not conversant wit english or what? We all knew they history and how they became rich.

(1) (Reply)

Double Victory For Miss Heritage Nigeria, Who Was Robbed In SA / Viviangist Is Now Nairaland New Crush Bloggers Complains / Omotala And Son Be Looking So Stunning In New Year Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.