Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,499 members, 7,801,307 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:38 PM

Pictures Of Lady Who Brought Her Maid To Fan Her In Salon Go Viral - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pictures Of Lady Who Brought Her Maid To Fan Her In Salon Go Viral (101744 Views)

Man Shares Encounter With A Woman Who Brought Her Kids And Maid To Restaurant / Wife Of Zambia Man Who Is A Maid To Chinese Man Delivers Asian-looking Baby (pic / Black Woman, Her White Husband & Their Child (Photos Go Viral) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Lady Who Brought Her Maid To Fan Her In Salon Go Viral by Nobody: 6:12pm On Nov 24, 2015
favourlove1:
. My dear they are not angry they are just lazy n want everyone around to notice them as madam. Just imagine displaying her stupidity in public. Yet would wine about whites n slavery. My life was put on hold for 7 yrs cus I was busy serving an aunt who turned me into her maid. She never supported my going to school n as soon as she was done using me she askd me to return to d village n thereafter she relocated to london. God will judge all of them who value their kids over those of d less privileged.

very touchy......End time aunt.....lol
Re: Pictures Of Lady Who Brought Her Maid To Fan Her In Salon Go Viral by njola34(m): 6:13pm On Nov 24, 2015
Aye awon ROMANS.......
Re: Pictures Of Lady Who Brought Her Maid To Fan Her In Salon Go Viral by Xano(m): 6:15pm On Nov 24, 2015
Wow!
This behaviour is immature of the woman. Why invite devil to what should not be? People sow seeds without thought of their future harvest. This woman's behavior is irresponsible.
Re: Pictures Of Lady Who Brought Her Maid To Fan Her In Salon Go Viral by bigtt76(f): 6:16pm On Nov 24, 2015
Hmmmmm so sad. angry

favourlove1:
. My dear they are not angry they are just lazy n want everyone around to notice them as madam. Just imagine displaying her stupidity in public. Yet would wine about whites n slavery. My life was put on hold for 7 yrs cus I was busy serving an aunt who turned me into her maid. She never supported my going to school n as soon as she was done using me she askd me to return to d village n thereafter she relocated to london. God will judge all of them who value their kids over those of d less privileged.
Re: Pictures Of Lady Who Brought Her Maid To Fan Her In Salon Go Viral by Snoopy007(m): 6:16pm On Nov 24, 2015
If they kidnap their children, you'll hear them ranting over the media and you'll be pitying them
Not knowing they're demonic agents.. Smh

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Lady Who Brought Her Maid To Fan Her In Salon Go Viral by bettercreature(m): 6:16pm On Nov 24, 2015
chrisbaba1:
Many women treat other peoples children with contempt. This is barely news unfortunately. I don't know if its a Nigerian thing or women in general. If the man complains he will be called adulterous
Its women in general,Nigerian women are even better than asian women when it come to the treatment of house-help

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Lady Who Brought Her Maid To Fan Her In Salon Go Viral by feedthenation(m): 6:18pm On Nov 24, 2015
Laws should be enforced that children below certain age should & must be in school.

Maybe it's time to also enforce one-child policy in every family, to curtail people from giving birth to many children they can't afford to look after.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Lady Who Brought Her Maid To Fan Her In Salon Go Viral by Nobody: 6:19pm On Nov 24, 2015
bettercreature:
Its women in general,Nigerian women are even better than asian women when it come to the treatment of house-help

give us d gist bro....#Amallears#
Re: Pictures Of Lady Who Brought Her Maid To Fan Her In Salon Go Viral by bettercreature(m): 6:20pm On Nov 24, 2015
feedthenation:
Laws should be enforced that children below certain age should & must be in school.

Maybe it's time to also enforce one-child policy in every family, to curtail people from giving birth to many children they can't afford to look after.
It's not about the number of children,its about the house.It is not possible to survive without house help but that doesnt make you to threat them badly
Re: Pictures Of Lady Who Brought Her Maid To Fan Her In Salon Go Viral by Nobody: 6:22pm On Nov 24, 2015
henryanna36:
I came across this on Facebook, a Nigerian madam came in a jeep and made the house help fan her until she finished fixing her nails.I cried my eyes out, the heart of a man is very wicked! 

According to the person who shared the photos,she said the house help looked unkempt to her.Read her account below....

'I witnessed this modern day slavery today at a  nail salon. This woman who arrived in a jeep came with this girl who looked rather unkempt and had her fan her for over 2 hours. 

I watched helplessly and prayed for life to be able to add value for my children. 

If she can use her as a mobile fan for over 2 hours in public you can then imagine what she uses her for behind closed doors. 

No help for this children as we watch them being abused.

No school. 

Still hurt by this.

Sad'.

Source: http://trezzy2..com.ng/2015/11/photos-of-nigerian-woman-who-brought.html?m=1
Are you Africans unnecessarily stupid or lack the ability to think? She is bleeping paying for the service. What the hell is you guys problem?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Lady Who Brought Her Maid To Fan Her In Salon Go Viral by bettercreature(m): 6:22pm On Nov 24, 2015
jeffucee10:

give us d gist bro....#Amallears#
If you see the way they are treating maid in china and UAE(DUBAI) you will weep for filipino and african immigrants

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Lady Who Brought Her Maid To Fan Her In Salon Go Viral by Nobody: 6:25pm On Nov 24, 2015
All women have this tendency

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Lady Who Brought Her Maid To Fan Her In Salon Go Viral by vikeyz(m): 6:26pm On Nov 24, 2015
#countdownblackfriday call,txt, or whatsapp me to place an order
Re: Pictures Of Lady Who Brought Her Maid To Fan Her In Salon Go Viral by Primegold: 6:27pm On Nov 24, 2015
MusaIbrahim1:
The girl doing the fanning is probably there to learn work from the saloon owner, how does the lady know that there will be no light and fan at the saloon? The owner is probably using one of the girls learning the job to satisfy her customer... At the end its still wrong...

You may be right but either way, they should have gotten a Rechargeable Fan or a small generator

Re: Pictures Of Lady Who Brought Her Maid To Fan Her In Salon Go Viral by martineverest(m): 6:29pm On Nov 24, 2015
Nigerian women are just too lazy

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Lady Who Brought Her Maid To Fan Her In Salon Go Viral by orobs93(m): 6:32pm On Nov 24, 2015
Y did u not confront her

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Lady Who Brought Her Maid To Fan Her In Salon Go Viral by ceejay80s(m): 6:33pm On Nov 24, 2015
MusaIbrahim1:
The girl doing the fanning is probably there to learn work from the saloon owner, how does the lady know that there will be no light and fan at the saloon? The owner is probably using one of the girls learning the job to satisfy her customer... At the end its still wrong...
True talk na only u get sense here,
Re: Pictures Of Lady Who Brought Her Maid To Fan Her In Salon Go Viral by banio: 6:33pm On Nov 24, 2015
So sad. I wish the maid a better life.
But most people are slaves in Nigeria, working for more than 8hrs and get paid peanuts. Some in oil companies and other firms even die on the job and no compensation is paid to their family because their contract does not say so. Its possible that those that died in Lagos beeach cud suffer the same faith.

Long live Nigeria without contract staff

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Lady Who Brought Her Maid To Fan Her In Salon Go Viral by preciousMI1(f): 6:34pm On Nov 24, 2015
INTROVERT:

come and edit your comment... let's hear from lady introvert....
Re: Pictures Of Lady Who Brought Her Maid To Fan Her In Salon Go Viral by byteem: 6:35pm On Nov 24, 2015
BEFORE YAL GO CRUCIFYING THE LADY... SHE MIGHT BE PREGNANT.. ND TRUST ME FOR A FACT THEY GET VERY HOT REALLY QUICK ..IF MY WIFE HAD HER WAY WEN SHE WAS PREGNANT SHE MAKE ME FAN HER WEN SHE GOES TO THE SALOON.. PS.. A WOMAN SEEMS TO HAVE SUPERPOWERS WHEN SHE'S PREGNANT .. CAN MAKE HER HUSBAND DO CRAZY STUFF .. TALK LESS OF A MAID .. DNT BLAME HER PLS

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Lady Who Brought Her Maid To Fan Her In Salon Go Viral by Nobody: 6:36pm On Nov 24, 2015
CUMPOLICE01:
tell me d name of dat app. Abeg sweetie angry
sweetheart remember we r not in good terms yet grin
Re: Pictures Of Lady Who Brought Her Maid To Fan Her In Salon Go Viral by yadnus1(m): 6:37pm On Nov 24, 2015
If u look at the said Madam long and critical enough, u will know that she is one of those newly- get rich lazy women. Real rich people don't treat their domestic helps/staff anyhow. It's only the money-miss-roads that abuse their domestic staffs.Back then when l was on the street;in my struggling years,before l eventually got admission(had several years of interlude between my ssce & admission)l was working for a woman as a resident driver.U know as a resident driver your job description cut across a lot of domestic chores like tending to d flowers & lawn washing cars,attending to the generator during black out etc.The woman though a widow is as wicked as d devil itself.l suffered many untold maltreatment in her hand.Anywhere we go in Lagos,immediately l off the engine and she get down,she will snap her fingers at me and collect the car key.She will then lock and secure the car by herself leaving me outside to hang around.There was a day l drove her to a spa at Ajao Estate near Chivita,it started raining heavily minutes after she went inside.l have no where to take shelter.l managed to huddle myself inside one aboki kiosk from whom l had bought TomTom earlier.She came back and we started our journey back home.The next thing l saw was her outstretched feet from her owner corner at the back.She placed them on the dashboard at the surface of the AC vent.The car was 1999 Pontiac Transporter. I wept inwardly and when l got her back home safely,l packed my few odds and ends l have there in my lodge and left for good.Now the woman l got to know later came into money just because her only daughter then was into aristo runs back then at Mapoly. News had it that one of our 'dishonorables' at the Ogun State House of Assembly was knacking her kitty Kat. The Honorable relocated this woman from her village in Abeokuta to Lagos because of her daughter;with all the illicit benefits. Fast forward 2013,Jide Taiwo put up the same house for sale and the person that bought it happened to be of of the Associates of the firm l'm working with now.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Lady Who Brought Her Maid To Fan Her In Salon Go Viral by fe32(m): 6:38pm On Nov 24, 2015
seen enough of this stuff too. Generally from women. I wonder where the hatred of what is not yours comes from. Even at work places, the women generally are much more heartless(There are many exceptions though). I have seen a woman ask a guy to mop granite (granite stone pathway) because water is on it.

Divinehenrich:
Some women are too proud and arrogant. I can beat my chest, her husband can never do this. Shit happens in Zoo

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Lady Who Brought Her Maid To Fan Her In Salon Go Viral by marlockj: 6:38pm On Nov 24, 2015
You see women,fear them.

When a woman is mean,my dear run for you life.

Women are known for tender hrt,Bt the ones that are mean are more dangerous than devil itself
Re: Pictures Of Lady Who Brought Her Maid To Fan Her In Salon Go Viral by preciousMI1(f): 6:39pm On Nov 24, 2015
INTROVERT:

come and edit your comment... let's hear from lady introvert....
Re: Pictures Of Lady Who Brought Her Maid To Fan Her In Salon Go Viral by Coolabbie: 6:39pm On Nov 24, 2015
Remii:
the easiest way to start fight in the house is to meddle in the affairs of madam and her workers, either keep quiet or support madam ni oo
Evil thrives when good men do nothing.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Lady Who Brought Her Maid To Fan Her In Salon Go Viral by shona2487(f): 6:39pm On Nov 24, 2015
It's a really bad thing that women now use maids as a pain killer, but I blive we can help stop them as individual, I can not count how many times I've had to interfere in madam/maid issue at salon,boutique nd even in d market. Jst 4days ago I came across a maid who cldnt hav been over 13yrs carrying half bag of rice nd d madam was holding her purse only, I watched with so much anger bt I ws trying to hold back d anger nd jst wen I ws abt tell my nerves to calm d f*ck down she bought some plantain the the seller wrapped it in a small nylon and was abt handing it to her wen she pointed to d rice on the little girl's head,meaning dt the plantain shld be added to the load,the seller looked shocked bt she cldnt say anything,@dis tym my nerve were screaming war, I jst stood up, lifted d bag of rice frm the girl's head, I Cnt remember if I actually dropped it gently or flung it,before I sha knew it we were both screaming nd yelling, a few other ppl joined me and we taught dis woman a lesson, @some point she Strtd to cry so we had to calm down bt I made sure we got the intervention of a law enforcement officer b4 I backed down, we got her address and the officer assured her dt he will check d child frm time to time. I'm nt proud of the fact dt I fought in d market BUT I will do it over nd over again for those children outdere who r being treated lyk possession. We can make a change if we try

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Lady Who Brought Her Maid To Fan Her In Salon Go Viral by Nobody: 6:41pm On Nov 24, 2015
nickkylawve:
sweetheart remember we r not in good terms yet grin
sad honey dnt brk my heart... Forgve me
Re: Pictures Of Lady Who Brought Her Maid To Fan Her In Salon Go Viral by 3rdlegxxx(m): 6:42pm On Nov 24, 2015
20pounds:

Exactly!

I know of a woman that chased her maid away cos she had started 'developing hips'. Her husband was not happy about it and put the girl in a boarding school, cos he wanted to give her a good and quality life. The woman had to call a family meeting on her husband's head for the family to ask the man to choose between her and the housemaid.

The man asked the family to ask his wife if he had stopped taking care of her and the family since he had been paying the housemaid's boarding and school fees. He told the wife that if she is not tired of calling herself his wife, she should desist from talking about the housemaid. When her plans failed, the evil woman took a step further by going to the school to ask the proprietor to withdraw the maid cos they can't afford her fees anymore.

The maid in question was just 13 !!!

now this story really touched me, i really feel bad here...
Re: Pictures Of Lady Who Brought Her Maid To Fan Her In Salon Go Viral by Nobody: 6:42pm On Nov 24, 2015
Alezy:
my first warning before marriage. ...grow fat in my house you might still remain but don't blame me when I cheat.

You own better, if my grow fat me don waka be that no two ways about it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Living With My Married Elder Sister / Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) / Can My Pregnant Wife Continue The Intake Of Milo Beverages?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.