Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,676 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:14 PM

To Generate Traffic - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / To Generate Traffic (571 Views)

Who Can Generate Traffic/grow A Youtube Channel? / How To Generate Traffic To Your Fiverr Profile To Rank On The 1st Page / How To Generate Traffic To Your Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Generate Traffic by mascot19(m): 4:21pm On Nov 24, 2015
Pls how can I generate traffic to my new blo
Re: To Generate Traffic by yomalex(m): 7:47pm On Nov 24, 2015
mascot19:
write SEO articles, in essence write what people are looking for. Submit your blog to Google,Bing Webmaster and Ping services. Share on your social networks
Re: To Generate Traffic by cheavroi(m): 5:26am On Nov 25, 2015
mascot19:

There are lots of ways you can do that

1. Paid advertisement
2. Organic or what is popularly known as SEO
3. Social media marketing
4. Email marketing
5. Affiliate marketing

These are the ways you can generate traffic to your website
Re: To Generate Traffic by maryapple: 10:03am On Nov 25, 2015
You know, guys, that's always a way to find your own opportunity of being popular. Advertising in the Internet is cool when done natuarally, without pressure. Awaiting for good results and doing nothing - also wrong! What should you do? I believe in the power of SEO. Honestly, it's so underestimated that you can't realize all its features for now. Just hire good writers (or improve your writing skills!) to make your content a product of brilliant mind! Thus, your blog would be easily found in search engines and you'll get fame with your talent for writing. Try it! The other option - turn to guys from http://www.adaptivitypro.com/ and they will do all the SEO work for you. Anyways, be very energetic in your work and trust in the SEO power! Good luck! =)

(1) (Reply)

How To Pick A Digital Camera For Your Blog / George W. Bush Of America Has The Most-edited Page On Wikipedia / Hackers Lets Meet Here...(whatsapp Room)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.