Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,408 members, 7,800,851 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:55 AM

Anti-democratic Forces Killed Audu – Group - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anti-democratic Forces Killed Audu – Group (23554 Views)

Nigeria Security Forces 'killed 150 Peaceful Pro-biafra Protesters' - BBC. VOA / Who Killed Audu? / Who Killed Audu Abubakar? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anti-democratic Forces Killed Audu – Group by OnankpaBa(m): 4:46pm On Nov 24, 2015
A group known as” Prince Abubakar Audu Political Family,” has alleged that the late All Progressives Congress governorship candidate was killed by anti democratic forces to stall the development of the state and keep the people under their grip.

In a statement issued by the group and signed by Dr Tom Ohikere in Lokoja on Tuesday,the group explained that the utterances of some people during the campaigns were still fresh in their memories.

According to the statement, “It was the same elements that killed the touch-bearer of Ebira land, Senator A T Ahmed in their desperate bid to put the area in disarray,” that are responsible for Audu’s death.

While he appealed to the people of the state to rise and complete what their leader, Prince Audu started by supporting the APC, Ohikere equally urged them not to allow enemies of the state realise their wish to sustain their grip perpetually on the state.

“we can not be swayed by their crocodile tears. We see beyond their pretenses. We know how they have been celebrating what we see as momentary victory,” the statement added.

The group said it appreciated the teeming supporters and admirers of the late politician for the heroic burial accorded him,describing his sudden death as shocking.

The political associates of the late statesman also said they were overwhelmed by the crowd that thronged Ogbonicha, the country home of Prince Audu on Monday to pay their last respect, urging supporters to keep the memory of the late politician alive.

Cc: lalasticlala

http://dailypost.ng/2015/11/24/anti-democratic-forces-killed-audu-group/

Re: Anti-democratic Forces Killed Audu – Group by DONSMITH123(m): 4:47pm On Nov 24, 2015
According to the statement, “It was the same elements that killed the touch-bearer of Ebira land, Senator A T Ahmed in their desperate bid to put the area in disarray,” that are responsible for Audu’s death.

Isokay. Only Allah knows the truth.

5 Likes

Re: Anti-democratic Forces Killed Audu – Group by Blizzy9ja: 4:47pm On Nov 24, 2015
Very funny
Re: Anti-democratic Forces Killed Audu – Group by raumdeuter: 5:03pm On Nov 24, 2015
OnankpaBa:

While he appealed to the people of the state to rise and complete what their leader, Prince Audu started by supporting the APC, Ohikere equally urged them not to allow enemies of the state realise their wish to sustain their grip perpetually on the state.

we can not be swayed by their crocodile tears. We see beyond their pretenses. We know how they have been celebrating what we see as momentary victory,” the statement added.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/11/24/anti-democratic-forces-killed-audu-group/

The bold points to PDP and Idris Wada

6 Likes

Re: Anti-democratic Forces Killed Audu – Group by jejemanito: 6:55pm On Nov 24, 2015
Nonsense
Re: Anti-democratic Forces Killed Audu – Group by orobs93(m): 6:55pm On Nov 24, 2015
Ok
Re: Anti-democratic Forces Killed Audu – Group by englishmart(m): 6:55pm On Nov 24, 2015
nobody killed him

16 Likes

Re: Anti-democratic Forces Killed Audu – Group by SeverusSnape(m): 6:55pm On Nov 24, 2015
Mtcheeww... Wetin concern me sef?

1 Like

Re: Anti-democratic Forces Killed Audu – Group by brenister10: 6:55pm On Nov 24, 2015
NONSENSE

3 Likes

Re: Anti-democratic Forces Killed Audu – Group by Nobody: 6:55pm On Nov 24, 2015
undecided undecided
Re: Anti-democratic Forces Killed Audu – Group by gokay11(m): 6:55pm On Nov 24, 2015
They should forget about what kills him,the man has and nothing is bringing him back to live.they should let him rest

2 Likes

Re: Anti-democratic Forces Killed Audu – Group by efilefun(m): 6:56pm On Nov 24, 2015
Different kinda irrelevant and jobless groups just wanna be in the news at the slightest opportunity. Who sabi them this one before...lol, Another group might come up again to defend PDP

2 Likes

Re: Anti-democratic Forces Killed Audu – Group by Toeyoursea(m): 6:56pm On Nov 24, 2015
Audu is dead and gone to his grave. All this show of affection and baseless sympathy should stop already

P.S
If you want your post to make front page; just include AUDU in the topic. wink

6 Likes

Re: Anti-democratic Forces Killed Audu – Group by Nobody: 6:56pm On Nov 24, 2015
undecided PDP KILLED HIM

2 Likes

Re: Anti-democratic Forces Killed Audu – Group by broxymall(m): 6:56pm On Nov 24, 2015
this is politik
no dare to reveal the true killer as long as cash is involve

At a Give away price, Get your Festina gold Watch, Timberland Boot , Nike,Emporio Armani, Casio Edifice,Diesel watch, Smart watches Et all,visit link at signature below

2 Likes

Re: Anti-democratic Forces Killed Audu – Group by pretydiva(f): 6:56pm On Nov 24, 2015
They should allow d dead man rest in peace nau..shuoo..naija own must different
Re: Anti-democratic Forces Killed Audu – Group by TreasuredGlory: 6:58pm On Nov 24, 2015
Re: Anti-democratic Forces Killed Audu – Group by TreasuredGlory: 6:58pm On Nov 24, 2015
Re: Anti-democratic Forces Killed Audu – Group by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 24, 2015
Whenever this man's picture pops up, all I see is a bloody ritualistic fella. Although this feeling was hitherto inexplicable. His face evokes anger and repulsion. Then recently I unearthed the reason for this outlandish feeling when I stumbled upon a news story on how he forced his late wife to walk over a grave which inevitably led to her unnatural demise.

In the same story I learnt that his next-but-now divorced wife was also asked to undergo the same barbaric ritual, but she refused and fled to the US where she sought for the dissolution of the union.

2 Likes

Re: Anti-democratic Forces Killed Audu – Group by dOnLarich: 6:58pm On Nov 24, 2015
hmmmmn
Re: Anti-democratic Forces Killed Audu – Group by Nobody: 6:59pm On Nov 24, 2015
THIS ONE IS STRONG.
Re: Anti-democratic Forces Killed Audu – Group by Nobody: 7:00pm On Nov 24, 2015
still fresh in their memories i guess they are referring to pdp....naija politics and stories
Re: Anti-democratic Forces Killed Audu – Group by Nobody: 7:00pm On Nov 24, 2015
Nigerians react to biting fuel scarcity
see details here http://naijapols..com.ng/2015/11/nigerians-react-to-biting-fuel-scarcity.html

Re: Anti-democratic Forces Killed Audu – Group by saintkel(m): 7:01pm On Nov 24, 2015
If we go by comments, PMB will be in hell today
Re: Anti-democratic Forces Killed Audu – Group by slimgold123(f): 7:02pm On Nov 24, 2015
[size=18pt]Anti-Democratic forces Like?[/size]
Re: Anti-democratic Forces Killed Audu – Group by millionboi(m): 7:04pm On Nov 24, 2015
APc is evil

1 Like

Re: Anti-democratic Forces Killed Audu – Group by M4gunners: 7:05pm On Nov 24, 2015
I thought they said that man has resurrected? I just dey ask o,e no concern me.
Re: Anti-democratic Forces Killed Audu – Group by BabaO2: 7:12pm On Nov 24, 2015
Is Dino Melaye from the same area as Audu? I don't trust that guy,he is a member of APC but asked his supporters to vote Wada-PDP.
Re: Anti-democratic Forces Killed Audu – Group by roysean(m): 7:15pm On Nov 24, 2015
Arrest them nah
Re: Anti-democratic Forces Killed Audu – Group by Gogetta(m): 7:16pm On Nov 24, 2015
Politicos:
Whenever this man's picture pops up, all I see is a bloody ritualistic fella. Although this feeling was hitherto inexplicable. His face evokes anger and repulsion. Then recently I unearthed the reason for this outlandish feeling when I stumbled upon a news story on how he forced his late wife to walk over a grave which inevitably led to her unnatural demise.

In the same story I learnt that his next-but-now divorced wife was also asked to undergo the same barbaric ritual, but she refused and fled to the US where she sought for the dissolution of the union.
Link?
Re: Anti-democratic Forces Killed Audu – Group by miqos02(m): 7:17pm On Nov 24, 2015
hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Biafra: INM Calls For Probe As Group Fingers Obiano, Ekweremadu As Kanu Sponsors / We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun / Ngige: N50,000 NYSC Monthly Allowance Increase Is False. No Increment Yet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.