Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,724 members, 7,802,182 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:37 AM

Anti-democratic Forces Killed Audu – Group - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anti-democratic Forces Killed Audu – Group (23556 Views)

Nigeria Security Forces 'killed 150 Peaceful Pro-biafra Protesters' - BBC. VOA / Who Killed Audu? / Who Killed Audu Abubakar? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anti-democratic Forces Killed Audu – Group by bejeria101(m): 7:18pm On Nov 24, 2015
Awon ode! I thot u wantd to wake him up,na God wey no fit die,abeg make we hear word
Re: Anti-democratic Forces Killed Audu – Group by slimgold123(f): 7:19pm On Nov 24, 2015
cheesy
Re: Anti-democratic Forces Killed Audu – Group by NobleAky(m): 7:21pm On Nov 24, 2015
His face looks like a roasted beef! I mean the one that is half done!
Re: Anti-democratic Forces Killed Audu – Group by Nobody: 7:22pm On Nov 24, 2015
Dead men don't count!
Re: Anti-democratic Forces Killed Audu – Group by Orikinla(m): 7:22pm On Nov 24, 2015
Tuesday, November 24, 2015.

False Fears

"Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free."1

Business professors Gary Hamel and C.K. Prahalad wrote about an experiment with four monkeys. In their cage was placed a pole with a bunch of bananas suspended at the top. When one of the monkeys climbed the pole, just as he reached out to grasp hold of a banana, he was doused with a torrent of cold water. Squealing, he quickly scampered down the pole. The same thing happened to the three other monkeys. After several more attempts, they abandoned all hope of reaching the bananas.

The researchers then replaced one of the monkeys with another monkey, and as soon as the newcomer monkey began to climb the pole, the other three monkeys pulled him away. After several more attempts, he too gave up. A second one of the four original monkeys was replaced and the same thing happened to him. He, too, was pulled away from the pole when he attempted to climb it. In time all four of the original monkeys were replaced; none of whom dared climb the pole even though they never knew why and had never been doused with cold water.2

False fears, which may have had validity at one time but are no longer valid, are not only taught and learned by monkeys, but also by people. Such fears can be learned through an early traumatic experience—or learned from a parent—and be firmly programmed into our unconscious mind, and hold us back from becoming and doing all that God envisioned for us to be and do. For some people, irrational fears can be crippling. Only as we see and know the truth can we begin to be set free.

Suggested prayer: "Dear God, please help me to confront all of my fears and see them for what they are. Help me to overcome them and be set free to become and do all that You planned for me to be and do. Thank You for hearing and answering my prayer. Gratefully, in Jesus's name, amen."

For help be sure to read the article, "Conquering Fear," at: http:///rhlho

1. John 8:32 (NIV).
2. From Failing Forward, by John C. Maxwell. Thomas Nelson Publishers.

<smiley)))><

http://www.actsweb.org/daily.php?id=176

1 Like

Re: Anti-democratic Forces Killed Audu – Group by ipreach: 7:22pm On Nov 24, 2015
story for the gods
Re: Anti-democratic Forces Killed Audu – Group by dyn1800: 7:23pm On Nov 24, 2015
Only Allah can make anyone dead.... If he has no hand PRINCE will still be alive ...... Except the group is now blaming God for his death
Re: Anti-democratic Forces Killed Audu – Group by ishiamu(m): 7:23pm On Nov 24, 2015
efilefun:
Different kinda irrelevant and jobless groups just wanna be in the news at the slightest opportunity. Who sabi them this one before...lol, Another group might come up again to defend PDP
Re: Anti-democratic Forces Killed Audu – Group by seunoj: 7:28pm On Nov 24, 2015
Propaganda to garner more vote for the APC. I saw this coming. PDP may not be able to survive this.
Watch in 6D
Re: Anti-democratic Forces Killed Audu – Group by Nobody: 7:28pm On Nov 24, 2015
Re: Anti-democratic Forces Killed Audu – Group by Nobody: 7:31pm On Nov 24, 2015
of all days to die, it is when he was winning an election that he died... I believe he was killed.
Re: Anti-democratic Forces Killed Audu – Group by amanze15(m): 7:31pm On Nov 24, 2015
slimgold123:
[size=18pt]Anti-Democratic forces Like?[/size]
bluetooth juju
Re: Anti-democratic Forces Killed Audu – Group by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 24, 2015
So death has automatically made this crook an overnight custodian of democracy? I laugh at Nigerians and the fact too much suffering has blocked their God given sense.

Let me also take this time to celebrate the fact I chased the pdp-paid e-warrior Rossike and his many monikers off nairaland. I guess with the fall of pdp it was inevitable since he was akin to a rat in a drowning ship.
Personally I do not like APC but since their installation has chased away nuisances like him then I'd soften my mind in regards to their antics.
Re: Anti-democratic Forces Killed Audu – Group by Pidggin(f): 7:37pm On Nov 24, 2015
They should let the mam's soul rest in peace. Nobody killed him.
Re: Anti-democratic Forces Killed Audu – Group by Nobody: 7:44pm On Nov 24, 2015
Audu this, Audu that!! What's the problem?
We all have traditions(irrespective of our religion)
Let's respect the dead, so he can rest in peace.
Re: Anti-democratic Forces Killed Audu – Group by free2ryhme: 7:58pm On Nov 24, 2015
searching4l0ve:
undecided PDP KILLED HIM

It is a pity you reasoned along the same line with them
Re: Anti-democratic Forces Killed Audu – Group by noeloge82(m): 8:01pm On Nov 24, 2015
Politicians are now using death to play politics only GOD knows who is good
OnankpaBa:
A group known as” Prince Abubakar Audu Political Family,” has alleged that the late All Progressives Congress governorship candidate was killed by anti democratic forces to stall the development of the state and keep the people under their grip.

In a statement issued by the group and signed by Dr Tom Ohikere in Lokoja on Tuesday,the group explained that the utterances of some people during the campaigns were still fresh in their memories.

According to the statement, “It was the same elements that killed the touch-bearer of Ebira land, Senator A T Ahmed in their desperate bid to put the area in disarray,” that are responsible for Audu’s death.

While he appealed to the people of the state to rise and complete what their leader, Prince Audu started by supporting the APC, Ohikere equally urged them not to allow enemies of the state realise their wish to sustain their grip perpetually on the state.

“we can not be swayed by their crocodile tears. We see beyond their pretenses. We know how they have been celebrating what we see as momentary victory,” the statement added.

The group said it appreciated the teeming supporters and admirers of the late politician for the heroic burial accorded him,describing his sudden death as shocking.

The political associates of the late statesman also said they were overwhelmed by the crowd that thronged Ogbonicha, the country home of Prince Audu on Monday to pay their last respect, urging supporters to keep the memory of the late politician alive.

Cc: lalasticlala

http://dailypost.ng/2015/11/24/anti-democratic-forces-killed-audu-group/
Re: Anti-democratic Forces Killed Audu – Group by BrosPeter: 8:10pm On Nov 24, 2015
According to the statement, “It was the same elements that killed the touch-bearer of Ebira land, Senator A T Ahmed in their desperate bid to put the area in disarray,” that are responsible for Audu’s death.

While he appealed to the people of the state to rise and complete what their leader, Prince Audu started by supporting the APC, Ohikere equally urged them not to allow enemies of the state realise their wish to sustain their grip perpetually on the state.

Obviously talking about Tinubu here.
Re: Anti-democratic Forces Killed Audu – Group by Bondesniger(m): 8:12pm On Nov 24, 2015
I see hmmmmm
Re: Anti-democratic Forces Killed Audu – Group by maupe: 8:18pm On Nov 24, 2015
This has APC Kogi faction, written all over it.
Re: Anti-democratic Forces Killed Audu – Group by darocha1: 8:33pm On Nov 24, 2015
Politicos:
Whenever this man's picture pops up, all I see is a bloody ritualistic fella. Although this feeling was hitherto inexplicable. His face evokes anger and repulsion. Then recently I unearthed the reason for this outlandish feeling when I stumbled upon a news story on how he forced his late wife to walk over a grave which inevitably led to her unnatural demise.

In the same story I learnt that his next-but-now divorced wife was also asked to undergo the same barbaric ritual, but she refused and fled to the US where she sought for the dissolution of the union.

link to your story pls
Re: Anti-democratic Forces Killed Audu – Group by oweman: 8:47pm On Nov 24, 2015
With Audus death one can easily predict t that kogi will soon be a war there shsr death will be counter just like two football teams are counting how many goaleaszh team score

Jesus those that kill the prince if there is cannot last long .very sure.
Re: Anti-democratic Forces Killed Audu – Group by Nobody: 9:04pm On Nov 24, 2015
After all the stealing and evil deeds from reports attributed to Audu. People are still praising him.
Re: Anti-democratic Forces Killed Audu – Group by AlphaDibia(m): 9:13pm On Nov 24, 2015
Story

Politicos:
Whenever this man's picture pops up, all I see is a bloody ritualistic fella. Although this feeling was hitherto inexplicable. His face evokes anger and repulsion. Then recently I unearthed the reason for this outlandish feeling when I stumbled upon a news story on how he forced his late wife to walk over a grave which inevitably led to her unnatural demise.

In the same story I learnt that his next-but-now divorced wife was also asked to undergo the same barbaric ritual, but she refused and fled to the US where she sought for the dissolution of the union.
Re: Anti-democratic Forces Killed Audu – Group by Nobody: 10:15pm On Nov 24, 2015
Re: Anti-democratic Forces Killed Audu – Group by Sparkle777(f): 10:40pm On Nov 24, 2015
Politicos:

Same here oo. The guy looks so ritualistic. Heard Apostle Suleman prophesied dat a govnor to be would use 4 humans for election rituals but will die immediately.
This goes to all politicians engaged in ritual blood sacrifices dat their days are numbered.

3 Likes

Re: Anti-democratic Forces Killed Audu – Group by fireforfire: 10:49pm On Nov 24, 2015
Sparkle777:

Same here oo. The guy looks so ritualistic. Heard Apostle Suleman prophesied dat a govnor to be would use 4 humans for election rituals but will die immediately.
This goes to all politicians engaged in ritual blood sacrifices dat their days are numbered.

yes... i watched dt particular video.
Re: Anti-democratic Forces Killed Audu – Group by Sparkle777(f): 10:55pm On Nov 24, 2015
fireforfire:

yes... i watched dt particular video.

Ok, thanks. Pls how did Apostle say it. I hope not all politicians involves themselfs in rituals?
Re: Anti-democratic Forces Killed Audu – Group by fireforfire: 11:03pm On Nov 24, 2015
Sparkle777:

Ok, thanks. Pls how did Apostle say it. I hope not all politicians involves themselfs in rituals?
He was reffering to dis recent kogi election and told everyon to pray against sudden disappearance of pple dt wil result in dia death for ritual.and made a sound n repetitive warnin to any of d candidates dat will do blood ritual to win d election.
He then prophesied dt any of dem dat will try to use d blood of innocent pple must die

1 Like

Re: Anti-democratic Forces Killed Audu – Group by Truckpusher(m): 11:03pm On Nov 24, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Mtcheeww... Wetin concern me sef?

They can cry all they want - The mutherfucker they themselves wasted by themselves already sleeping until God knows when.

Kogi is PDP , body odor won't work on this one if it can't work for fuel availability.
I hate it when people that killed you cry louder in your funeral.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Meets Dogara And Saraki / IGP Ibrahim Idris: 'Social Media Is A Technology For The Criminally Minded' / Ex-governor Nnamani Visits Enugu Government House For The First Time In 12 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.